PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

August 16th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: August 16th, 2018 REVOLT   8/17/2018, 11:47 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
August 16, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
T-Mobile Arena
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Show Name: Where Dreams Come To Die[/big][/big]

After the REVOLT show intro plays, fireworks shoot off the air signaling to the fans that we are now LIVE in Las Vegas, Nevada as the commentary team takes it away!

RANALLO
WELCOME TO THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT AND WE ARE IN THE PREMIER LINE TO THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE SUMMER!

PHILLIPS
Tonight is the go-home show to BlockBuster! Which means all of our locker room are pulling out all the stops with their last chance to build momentum!

SAXTON
Oh, ahah, I thought go-home meant we didn't have to come to work today! Glad I decided to show up!

Mauro and Tom look over at Saxton while remaining deadpan.

PHILLIPS
We're not...

PHILLIPS
But am I glad to see these two. The amazing, effervescent, vivacious IICONIC!

To a chorus of boos do the IIconic pair of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay make their entrance. The PWG Womens Championship drapped across her shoulder, Peyton makes her way down to the ring in a confident manner, while pointing and laughing at a series of fans near the ramp barriers. Meanwhile, her ever loyal companion Billie Kay holds the Womens Fortune Briefcase securely in her left hand. The pair hit their signature pose on the apron before Kay fetches two microphones from ringside staff.

PEYTON
We warned Bayley.

BILLIE
She didn't listen.

PEYTON
We warned Emma.

BILLIE
She didn't listen.

PEYTON
We warned Riot Squad.

BILLIE
They didn't listen!

PEYTON
N' now tha Women in tha back are choosin' sides. IIconic...

BILLIE
Or not!

Royce moves her arm from left to right across herself and Kay as she says her next words.

PEYTON
Tha WINNING side!

BILLIE
Or tha LOSING side!

PEYTON
N' make no mistake about it, dearies, IIconic are tha winners!

BILLIE
WE have tha original, tha best, Womens Championship in PWG! In tha world! WE have tha Women's Fortune Briefcase! WE have a stranglehold on tha entire Division!

PEYTON
Hmm. Since I don't even have a worthy contender tah defend my title against at tha PPV - I mean I've beaten them all - Maybe at BlockBuster I'll just cash in my contract on tha mute Nikki Cross! I've already taken out one silent Champ hahahaha!

Royce & Kay share a laugh at Bayley's and Cross' expense while the crowd continues to boo their arrogance.

PEYTON
Then our dominance of Women's wrestlin' will not only be IIconic... but Undisputed!

IIconic hits another one of their signature poses in the ring to egg on the crowd’s boos. Royce then lifts up her microphone to speak once more but is cut off by...

(As Charlotte Flair’s theme hits as she walks onto the stage with a microphone in hand. As she says)

Charlotte Flair: As much as I could care less about what you IIconic losers have to say you are right about one thing the Revolt women’s division, is in a civil war of sorts happening right now.

(Charlotte continues talking as she walks down the ramp into the ring)

Charlotte Flair: The faction I helped create, the team I helped, the girls I called friends turned their back on me. And that doesn’t sit well with the Queen of PWG. So by default I’m on the IIconic side of this battle. But don’t be confused Miss Royce after I help you to destroy the Riot Squad and that Staten Island Trash heap know as Carmella.....

(Charlotte steps forward and looks Peyton Royce in the eyes)

Charlotte Flair: I’m coming after you and that women’s championship, and the only thing you’ll be holding when you come down to the ring Peyton is Billie’s hand and your stupid little flower.

(As the two are locked eye to eye Billie Kay separates the two women as a familiar theme hits)

Mauro: AND IT SEEMS THE RIOT SQUAD HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OF THIS POW WOW BETWEEN THE IICONICS PEYTON ROYCE, BILLIE KAY AND THE QUEEN CHARLOTTE FLAIR.

TOM: But where are they there not coming out onto the stage.

Byron: Well Guys if I saw a star as big as Peyton Royce I’d be intimidated too.

(As the three women look towards the stage and start yelling the theme ends as no one comes out but the tron flicks on as laughing can be heard as Ruby Riot walks into frame)

Ruby Riot: We listened to what you have to say and to be honest we think your all delusional, and the Riot Squad and Carmella are going to give the three of you what you deserve. Then we will be coming after the women’s championship and not some make believe queen. Listen Charlotte you crossed me once already and suffered the consequences, we were generous last time now....there is no mercy and there’s no REMORSE FOR YOU PEYTON OR BILLIE. And after we are done with the you we will take what is ours the Women’s championship from Peyton Royce. But that’s for the future....but for now the three of you should turn around. (As Ruby Riot has a sickly smile go across her face)

(As the three women in the ring turn around and the Riot Squad and Carmella are in the ring as Ruby and Peyton start to Brawl in the center of the ring, Alexa and Billie Kay trading blows in the corner, and Carmella and Charlotte trade chops. As a familiar theme plays as the women keep brawling)

*The Co-GM of Revolt struts her way out with Drew McIntyre in tow the harsh voice of the Billion Dollar Princess cuts through the arena*

McMahon:
ENOUGH! THAT'S ENOUGH!

*The six women halt the brawl, however the bickering amongst the "Factions" still continues, Drew politely grabs the mic from Steph*

McIntyre:
QUIIIIIIIEEEEET!

*The six women look up to the ring*

McIntyre:
The boss is speaking.

*Drew hands the mic to Steph*

McMahon:
Thank You Drew.

The six of you have caused quite enough trouble and chaos in MY ring... unsanctioned

*a grin forms on her face*

Being a McMahon I know money when I see it... Do I get what ever the hell Ruby is?... No.
Do I know why Carmella helped the Riot Squad?... No.
Do I think Charlotte is going to fully support the IIconics... No.
Do I think Peyton got lucky at Fortune and is in way over her head? I don't know...
Let's find out.

So tonight three matches leading into one BLOCKBUSTER opener.

Billie Kay will take on Ruby Riot.
Charlotte will take on Carmella in a submission match
and to round it out
Peyton Royce will take on Lexi Bliss!

*The six women pair off with their respective opponents as Steph contiunes*

Then... This Sunday... it will be the Riot Squad and Carmella versus The IIconics and Charlotte!
IN AN ELIMINATION TAG MATCH!

*The crowd pops for the match, as the six women look at each other, Ruby and Bliss smirk, Charlotte and Carmella talk shit to each other, but Peyton and Billie begin to laugh*

Royce:
Really! HAHAHAHA... That's it boss?! Sa, you're tellan me dat... I fight this screws half loose gal.

Kay:
and I have ta battle with the ring leada of crazy?!

Royce:
Then we have ta fight at Blockbuster against these lose-a's!? and on top of dat, we team with this make believe queen? You usually make good choices boss, but this... this is laughable!

*The IIconics share a laugh together as the other four look at them, Steph looks visibly upset for a breif moment then an evil smile forms on her face*

McMahon:
Oh... not good enough for you Peyton?

*Peyton hears the tonal change and begs for Steph to stop... but it's too late*

McMahon:
I've got a match for you then Peyton! Whoever the surviving, winning members are in that tag tea match... WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS FOR PEYTONS PWG WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Royce:
Oh you gotta be kiddin me!

McMahon:
Oh that's not all Miss Royce... That title match? will take place THAT VERY NIGHT! Live at Blockbuster!

*The IIconics share a hissyfit as the crowd pops for the marquee match-up, the other four looking at each other*

McMahon:
Good Luck.

*Steph and Drew walk backstage as Ruby leads Carmella and Lexi out of the ring, The IIconics looks at Charlotte with a look of desperation. Charlotte just shrugs, lets out a 'WOOOOO' and leaves the ring. Peyton and Billie now alone in the ring look at each other... letting the situation sink in as we go to our first commercial break*

The Modern Day Maharaja vs The Viper - 2x Points Match
Jinder Mahal vs Randy Orton II

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

As the next segment proceeds what is visualized on the screen is a very dark gloomy room. Footsteps can be heard as the sound of each foot meeting ground grows louder. The man revealed is none other than the sadistic uncanny Paul Ellering. A man of vast intelligence and a diverse mind looks on into the souls of us all. He begins to speak.  

::Paul Ellering::
I once had a vision, two Authors who have a reputation to designate pain on victims. This encapsulated vision foretold the devastation that my Authors of Pain would unleash. This vision is now finally becoming a reality, the first victims were a group decapitated a few longing days ago. By each passing day the coveted book will unveil its darkest secrets and the prophecy of violence and domination will douse this land. In the wake of broken bones two Authors will remain prominent. There is no preparing for the apocalypse, bend the knee and abide or perish and suffer the severe consequences.

Tonight the list of fatalities undoubtedly increases and its only a matter of time before you will be looking up trying to reach for help but no one will be there to suffice your calling. Reforged carnage is imminent and Akam, Rezar, The Authors of Pain are the ones to make you suffer.

Is Third Times The Charm?
The Revival vs Authors Of Pain III

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Both Woman Look To Rep Their Squads
Billie Kay vs Ruby Riot

Match Result wrote:
Ruby Riot enters the ring Billie Kay looks on in disgust, as the referee asks Billie Kay if she’s ready.

Kay:
I’m Iconic!

The referee shakes his head and looks back at Ruby and asks if she’s ready and Ruby nods her head as a sickly smile comes across her face. As Billie looks at Ruby she laughs and steps forward. Billie Kay looks around flustered and lost without Peyton by her side and runs at Ruby going for her patented big boot as Ruby rolls out of the way and dodges. Billie stops herself in the corner. Ruby slams her head into the top turnbuckle a few times then sets up and hits her with the deadly night shade and follows it up with a pin. The referee counts
one....
two.....
...as Billie kicks out.
Ruby laughs a bit and mounts Billie and starts giving her a fury of elbows then gets up and starts yelling for Billie to get up as Billie staggers to her feet, Ruby goes for a super kick to the gut as Billie catches it. Then she spins Ruby around and catches her with a huge elbow, and she yells at the referee

Kay:
COUNT IT!

Billie covers Ruby as the referee counts
one......as Ruby kicks out.
Billie gets up and yells towards the referee, as a 'let’s go Ruby' chant is started up.

Kay:
SHUT UP!

She angrily picks up Ruby Riot in a suplex position. Ruby slips out and lands behind Billie confused she turns around into a Riot Kick. Ruby falls into the pin the referee counts
one.....
two......
three!
Ruby Riot gets up and holds her stomach as the Referee raises her hand high.

Ranallo:
The Punk Rock Princess Ruby Riot just put the Femme fatale in her place here tonight on Revolt.

Thursday Night Revolt deviates from its previously aired match to casts it’s attention towards the backstage area. It is here that the camera’s capture the charismatic Charly Caruso in front of a locker-room door with the inscription ‘Roman Reigns’ on it. Unlike her previous interviews, her countenance depicts an expression of frustration as she knocks on the door frivolously but no one answers. It seems she’s been here for a while and  just as she’s about to amble off screen, the door pries open to reveal a dimly lit room.

The cameras evidently zoom in and out comes Roman Reigns with an emotionless expression upon his visage which garners a mixed reaction from the crowd. With bags beneath his eyes and an unkempt beard, he merely stares down the robotic interviewer who eventually parts her lips to speak.

Charly Caruso: R-Roman…. A moment of your time?

Roman Reigns:
….

Charly Caruso: Alright then… Many of us are still curious about your return from a long hiatus. The last time we saw you, you vacated the title and haven’t been seen since. We assumed you quit and were gone for good but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Why did you go? Where did you go? What was the real reason you left?

A long pause ensues and an answer doesn’t arrive.

Charly Caruso: I…. Are you at all excited to be in the title picture again? Do you even want the title back? And what of the allegations that you were on dru-

Roman Reigns:
That’s enough for now.

Speaking his first sentence since disappearing a month ago, the former champion slams the door leaving a confused Charly to her own devices.

EVO Revolt Finalists Face Off
Kevin Owens vs Y2J

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

The crowd are buzzing with excitement as they await the next match to begin

Tom Phillips
Here comes the Animal! Coming off of a huge win over the Rock last week, he hopes to do the same this week, only this time its in tag action!

Mauro Ranallo
Lets not forget about Shane Thorne! I'm sure he's happy to get his hands on the Animal after Batista rudely interrupted his interview!

Tom Phillips
Batista was just being a nice guy! For once People were watching Thorne!

The animal walks down the ramp, his face is emotionless as he it to the ring, grabbing a microphone off of the stairs as he does so

Batista
Let me start off by saying, I love this business. I love being in this ring. I love hitting people. I love holding a microphone and saying whatever the hell I wanna say. But what I don't love, is the fact that it has become overrun by petty, entitled, egotistical morons. Morons like Shane Thorne! Last week, there were things that I wanted to say but Thorne insisted on staying, trying to take MY spotlight.

Batista leans against the ropes, looking down at the crowd as he continues

Batista
Thorne wrestled in Japan, right? I thought they taught respect over there? I thought that the young boys like him had to carry bags and take orders from stars like me. That's why I was surprised at his attitude, the nerve on him to even suggest that I was comic Relief pisses me off. I'm gonna teach him the lessons in respect that the Japanese clearly couldn't drill into him. I'm gonna embarrass Shane, I'm gonna expose him for the rookie that he is and the potential that he lacks!

But Thorne ain't the only thing I'm dealin' with tonight, I've also gotta be in the same ring with the Rock yet again. The Hollywood guy who, deep down, knows that I've eclipsed EVERYTHING he's ever done in Hollywood! And Then I came back and kicked his ass here too! I am Better then the Rock! Better then the Aussie enhancement Talent! I'm gonna take this place on my shoulders and bring this business back to the glory days! The times when this business was dominated by True stars! True MEN! When Guys like Thorne wouldn't have even been able to cut it in a dark match!

The crowd boos furiously at The animals cockiness. They start to chant "ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!" repeatedly as the Animal soaks in the hatred!

Batista
And as for my Partner? Drew McIntyre? well...

The Chosen One's theme hits and he appears on stage with microphone in hand. He begins to speak on his way down the ramp.

McIntyre: I would strongly advise against finishing that sentence Dave that is unless you want to find yourself in a three on one situation tonight.

The Scotsman climbs into the ring and stands toe to toe with the Animal.

McIntyre: Make no mistake, I don’t appreciate all of you“part-timers”  showing up and stealing MY spotlight! There is nothing I hate to see more than the failure of Hollywood slump back to The squared circle in a desperate bid to regain their fame.

Batista looks ready to fight his own tag team partner as he is quickly angered by Drew’s comments.

McIntyre: Batista you are nothing like these others I seen. You are nothing like The Miz or The Rock. I can feel the passion you have for this business in every action you take. Dwayne on the other hand is nothing more than a B-movie actor who stole the intercontinental title. He doesn’t respect it, he doesn’t respect this company, and he sure as hell does NOT respect these people!

Drew averts his gaze from Batista as he looks directly into the camera.

McIntyre: Stephanie, I’m not doing this for the authority, I’m doing this for every single person who is watching this broadcast. The FANS are best for business not you.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh Wow!! Drew McIntyre just dissed Stephanie McMahon! I doubt our general manager will be none to pleased with The Chosen One’s words.

Tom Phillips: You’re overreacting Mauro. Triple H values McIntyre as a key player on Revolt and as an integral member of the authority.

Mauro Ranallo: You have a point there Phillips, but it looks like The Chosen One wants to prove that he’s more than just “security” for Stephanie.

Drew walks back over to Batista and stares him right in the eyes.

McIntyre: I’ve got your back tonight.....just don’t get in my way or I will beat you down as well.

Drew McIntyre drops the mic and arrogantly smirks as he waits on a response.

Batista looks Drew dead in the eye, hearing his last words.

Batista
Funny... That almost sounded like a threat. I'd watch your tone very carefully. But you know what Drew? if you take away that last part, then I'd agree that some of what you said was true. I do indeed care for this business, I will do anything for its betterment, even if it means teaming with a backwards suck up like yourself who don't feel comfortable unless his head is planted firmly up someone's ass.

Batista
but let's get something straight before this all goes down, You Drew, you ain't my first, second or even my tenth choice for partners. But if you keep your mouth shut and jump when I tell you, then we'll win tonight. we'll beat the rock and that little Aussie twerp within an inch of their lives.

Drew looks pissed at Batista's comments but he does not attack despite being so tempted

Batista
But if you wanna keep disrespecting me, then I guess that's fine too.

The animal drops his microphone, stares down with his partner, meanwhile the crowd look on anticipating the first shot.

Mauro: Well, let's not forget we have a tag team match coming up here and here comes the first competitor of the opposition team! The Australian All-star, Shane Thorne!

Byron: Shane hasn't had the best run of late, last week he got beaten by his own finisher! How humiliating!

Tom: Shut up Byron! Shane may have come up short, but I am sure that being in the ring with the World champ was a great learning experience for him!

Byron:(mutters) You can learn without losing, sheesh.

Shane Thorne: Whoa there big boys! You weren't about to start this party without me were ya?

There are some faint Shane chants from the crowd

Shane Thorne: Drew, I'd appreciate it if you didn't rough up my Blockbuster opponent too much, I don't want him to have any excuses for when he loses to..

Shane does air quotes

Shane Thorne: ... "The Aussie Enhancement talent" Damn Dave!
Ya know it's actually rather fitting that we should be having this match at Blockbuster Dave.

Shane hops up onto the apron

Shane Thorne: Because unlike my partner tonight, that's the only Blockbuster that you will ever be a part of!

Shane laughs along with members of the Revolt audience

Drew smirks at Shane's comments about his partner for the evening

Batista is angered further by these remarks and shakes his head

Bad Blood Boils Over Opposing Stables - Submission Match
Carmella vs Charlotte

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/17/2018, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August 16th, 2018 REVOLT   8/17/2018, 11:53 am

As Revolt returns from commercials, an exuberant obnoxious commentator pervade the ears of everyone watching around the globe. Mauro Ranallo is the audible voice that can be heard as he starts to depict a recent event.

::Mauro Ranallo::
Ladies and gentlemen it has come to our attention that we have further updates from the severe damage Paul Heyman has suffered after Bobby Roode's heinous automobile assault last week. Heyman was taken to a local medical facility where he was treated, the injuries he sustained could've been much worse but they consist of severely bruised ribs, a concussion and astringent back and neck pain.

::Saxton::
Yeah Bobby Roode needs to be fined for this hes ah....

::Phillips::
Saxton the only person who needs to be fined is you for violating my eardrums every god damn week!!

::Mauro Ranallo::
Really Tom I expected better of you, given the current circumstances. Anyway here is a backstage segment of Brock Lesnar that was recorded earlier today.

As the commentators' discussion on past events ceases the titantron proceeds and displays an image of The Beast Brock Lesnar surrounded by a simple somber toned background. Lesnar's face is painted with a blank stare before a crude grin gradually emerges across his face. Obviously without his articulate mouthpiece, Lesnar continues to glare into what feels like our souls but is really just the camera. Finally after a few moments have passed he finally opens his mouth.  

::Lesnar::
Bobby if you think I care about what you did to Heyman then you truly don't know me. Paul will heal up and I'll continue to pay him to do his job. Brock Lesnar does not care for anything, I just don't fucking care, I am a man of few words because talking is a waste of time. Last week Roman decided to save you from losing, well tonight in this little match-up I'm going to leave the both of you in a pool of blood and vomit. It's about time I take back whats mine, the World Heavyweight fucking title.

The titantron fades to black as revolt goes to commercial break.

Tag Team #1 Contenders Match
The Wyatt Family vs The Hardy Boyz

Match Result wrote:

winners via SIM:

The camera pans to the World Heavyweight Champion stretching - seeming ready for battle. Rollins stands up with a huge smirk as the Revolt Crowd can be heard roaring with cheers in the background. Seth grabs his championship and places it on his shoulder while looking towards an unexpected Charly Carouso entering the scene.

Charly Caruso - Hello Seth!! Can I have a word with you!?! I was wondering what are your thoughts on tonight's main event and the return of the former champion Roman Reigns!?

Seth Rollins smirks and nods his head while randomly placing the championship on Charly's shoulder and grabbing the microphone from her hand.

Seth Rollins - Hold onto to that bad boy for a second Charly cause the World Heavyweight Champion has something he wants to get off his chest. Now word is out that before the show went on the air Triple H sent out on a twitter post that basically said because of the chaos that's surrounded this championship these past weeks he will be giving Bobby Roode, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns a chance at this championship in a fatal four way at Blockbuster. On top of that the winner of tonight's Triple Threat will be able to choose the stipulation of that match at BlockBuster. Now, If you ask me Charly it sounds like The "Authority" doesn't like seeing me around as champion. The reality is I give the people what they really want and I'm not afraid of competition. After all I gave Shane Thorne, a new up and coming fireball, a chance to prove himself last week and although he came up a little short he sure as hell got people talking about him. Charly, one thing everyone has to realize is that The Authority only cares about themselves and what they think is best for business. If they don't like someone they'll do anything in their power to destroy that person's career. After all look what happened to Stone Cold, Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, and the list goes on and on. The Authority is looking for corporate kiss asses and I'm just not that guy. I mean I don't know sweetheart do I look like a kiss ass to you?

Charly is seen blushing unable to respond quickly while holding onto Seth Rollin's championship

Seth Rollins- I'll answer that question for you - the answer is no. I'm the damn man and I won this championship by my damn self and at BlockBuster I'm going to do the same thing again. You see, I am no Beast Incarnate who needs a bald penguin speaking for me because my mic skills just don't cut it. I'm no delusional glorious fool who believes in reincarnation, and I'm definitely no Samoan coward who believes he can just leave when the going gets tough and return whenever he wants a freebie at the title. Everyone needs to understand one thing and that's that Seth Rollins is and forever will be the man of Thursday Night Revolt. At BlockBuster I will have the odds stacked against me and that won't mean a thing because I know I will have these people carrying me through that entire match. Now and days everyone wants to forsake these people and go the easy route being all about themselves and their own personal agenda and I won't lie that path is truly easier, quicker and more seductive. But where real champions and superstars are born is when you learn to win over these crowds and use that same energy to help push you through any circumstance. Having these people behind me day in and day out is what makes me different than any smug superstar on this roster and you want to know the best part of it all Charly? It's this... you feel that weight on your shoulder? What your holding isn't just a championship, you're holding the weight of every fan that's behind me and every superstar that aspires to be in the position that I'm in right now. Being a champion is a gift and a burden.. and it's one that too many people would take for granted. So know that I'll be watching tonight.. and I'll be there to remind the world who the real Champion of PWG is.

Seth Rollins takes his championship off of Charly's shoulder and exits the scene. The camera fades to black at the sight of a shook Charly Caruso.

Blockbuster Opponents Tag Team
The Rock and Shane Throne vs Batista and Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:
We come back from commercial break to see that Batista and Thorne are the legal men, The Rock and Mcintyre are on their respective corners, fatigued from the match thus far. The upstart and the Animal trade massive hooks in the center of the ring

Mauro Ranallo
These two gladiators are trading brutal haymakers in the center of the ring!

Tom Phillips
Neither man is backing down he- Oh my!

Thorne manages to surprise The Animal with an Enzuguiri that rocks Batista, sending him to a knee.

Byron Saxton
Oh damn! What a dropkick!

Thorne uses this opportunity to try and crawl to his corner, Batista snaps out and grabs Thorne before he gets there, he tries a back suplex but Thorne uses the momentum to flip and land on his feet behind the animal. Batista tries for a clothesline but Thorne ducks it and leaps for the tag...

Mauro Ranallo
The Rock! He just jumped off of the apron! he left him high and dry!

The Rock stands on the floor, talking shit at everyone in the ring, especially his partner and future opponent Drew Mcintyre, Batista takes advantage and tries for a clothesline only for it too to be ducked and Thorne to try and roll the animal up with a schoolboy pin that gets a very close two count.

Mauro Ranallo
Mama Mia! despite that betrayal, the young Aussie sensation nearly pulled a rabbit outta the hat!

Batista and Thorne both make their feet, Thorne runs at the Animal who tries for a back body drop, the Aussie rolls through and tries for a second roll up, The ref starts counting One! Two! the pin is then broken as Drew runs in with a well-aimed Claymore to the exposed head of Thorne, Batista, being the legal man, rolls his arm over the Aussie like a vulture which scores the three count

Bliss Takes On The Champ!
Peyton Royce vs Lexi Bliss

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Match of the Night
Contenders Clash - Winner Picks Stipulation at Blockbuster
Roman Reigns vs Bobby Roode vs Brock Lesnar

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Roman Reigns slides in the ring just as the referee's hand slams down into the canvas for the three count. The ref calls for the bell while Roode's entrance music plays on the PA system. An irate Reigns shoves the ref and begins charging straight at Roode for a spear. The Glorious One manages to catch Roman mid-leap and counters with a quick free flowing Glorious DDT. This sends Roman crashing hard into the mat head first before rolling out of the ring. Medical staff tries to help Lesnar, but The Beast Incarnate shoves them away as he walks up the entrance ramp clutching his head staring down Bobby. Renee Young joins Roode in the ring following his victory.

Renee Young: Well Bobby, you've just won the triple threat match meaning you get to choose the stipulation for the main event of Blockbuster! The world wants to know, Bobby Roode. What will it be?

The excited interviewer points the microphone towards Roode while everyone sits on the edge of their seat in anticipation.  

Bobby Roode: As we all know by now, Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman always have something up their sleeve. It seems Heyman has been taken care of tonight. However, You never really know how resourceful he is until it's too late. I'm not taking any chances on this one. I know there are two other guys in that match, but my focus will be on one man. The same man I went to war with last week, Brock Lesnar. I've put a lot of thought into what type of match I would pick. To win this type of match, there won't be any fluke falls or outside assistance. The main event of Blockbuster will be.... A TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH! Nothing too crazy I know. But wait...There's more! The two out of three falls fatal four way match for the World Heavyweight Championship will be... inside HELL IN A CELLLLLLL!!!

The PWG universe lets out one of the largest pops ever heard for this historic announcement. Some fans are in shock, even the commentators are left speechless from what they've just heard. Renee is seen trying to hide her excitement as she begins to ask her next question.

Renee: The fans love it, I love it. This match is something we've never seen before in professional wrestling let alone Pro Wrestling Genesis. How confident are you going into this match you've just created?  

Bobby Roode: Well, I just beat two out of the three men in the match. Tagging with Seth two weeks ago, I got to see first hand his offense and maneuvers. The two of us have never competed against one another so that's definitely something to look forward to. He is the champ for a reason, but I think I got Seth figured out. You've got to be willing to sacrifice everything to win this match. I think it's about time Bobby Roode returned to GLORY.

Renee Young: Thank you for your time. The whole world will be looking forward to your match at Blockbuster including myself. Bobby Roode everyone!

Roode's Glorious Domination entrance theme plays one more time while Roode throws up his arms and shouts his signature GLORIOUS! Bobby Roode continues to celebrate his victory before ...

The PWG Universe is seen roaring with cheers at the sound of the champions music playing through the titantron. The crowd begins chanting "burn it down! burn it down! burn it down!" Bobby Roode looks around at the loud PWG Universe and awaits Seth Rollins appearance. After a few seconds Rollins isn't seen coming down the ramp. Suddenly Rollins is seen coming through the crowd from behind Bobby Roode! Rollins rushes through the bottom rope and is behind an unsuspecting Bobby Roode! The crowd roars loud cheers as Rollins stalks Bobby Roode until finally Roode turns around to see Rollins face to face! Bobby Roode lifts his hands ready to fight however Seth Rollins doesn't attack. Instead Rollins smirks with the championship in his hands. The Champion looks out towards the crowd then back at Roode followed by slowly lifting the championship with one hand.

The crowd roars with cheers chanting YES, YES, YES as Seth Rollins and Bobby Roode meet face to face. Bobby Roode glares at the championship then back at Rollins saying "That title is gunna be mine." Rollins mouths a few words back as Reigns and Lesnar can be seen at ringside also gazing at this sight. The camera's slowly go off the air at the sight of Rollins and Roode - arguably the two top babyfaces on Thursday Night Revolts standing in the ring.

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

August 16th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1