PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

August 6th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: August 6th, 2018 FURY   8/6/2018, 1:50 pm

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
August 6th 2018
Salt Lake City, Utah
Vivint Smart Home Arena
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]SHOW NAME: The Twentieth FURY [/big][/big]

JBL's Special Announcement

After the PWG Intro finishes the camera cuts to General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield standing alone in the ring with a microphone in hand. He then begins to speak with his heavy country accent.

JBL : Hello boys and gals welcome to another edition of the best wrestling product on television. My name is of course, as you know, is  John Bradshaw Layfield.
The former “Wrasslin' God” and current General Manager of Monday Night Fury...
And man oh man am I doing a damn fine job...

As JBL tips his hat a loud, mainly positivem reaction comes from the crowd.

JBL : And that is why of course Mr. Mcmahon himself has given yours truly the chance to make this grand announcement on the “A” Show!
And dammit we got the best of the best here!!! AJ Styles our reigning PWG Champion!!! The United States Champion Bray Wyatt!!! The World Women’s Champion Nikki Cross!! And the Men's Fortune Contract Ladder match Winner Johhny 'Wrestling'! Now while we were unsuccessful to capture the Women's Fortune Briefcase... We ain’t havin' that kinda loss again!

JBL pauses to build the anticipation of his announcement.

JBL : Now boys and girls it's my pleasure to announce a tournament! And not just any tourament. This tournament will crown an inuaugral champion in PWG! Yes, whoever wins will become the inaugural EVO Champion! Because this championship will bring on Evolution in PWG. (the crowd cheers at the announcement of a new title in PWG) How fitting it is that this championship will be contested for not just on Fury, but also Revolt, on weekly television broadcasts and Pay-Per-Views, between our up-and-coming superstars who have, for one reason or another, been overlooked or not given more opportunity to suceed! Consider this Championship a platform to evolve, and ascend to prominance! This is nothing to be taken lightly!

The hard camera zooms in on JBL more.

JBL : Now Hunter.... JBL is makin' you not just a promise buta Guaran-Damn-TEE... I have the best superstars money can offer, I don’t give a damn who your wife is or your ties to this company! My show is callin' yours out! We’ve had our problems in the past, and you’ve won some battles. Hell Fury & Revolt are tied 2-2 in the Fury vs Revolt PPV matches; we also both split the 2 Fortune Ladder Matches...

JBL’s face turns red with anger!

JBL : But my Show has proven we win the WAR! And just like when Sasha Banks brought the first ever PWG Women’s Championship home to Fury! We will have the first ever EVO Champion be represented by a Fury superstar! Cause at BlockBuster, it will be 2 of Fury's and 2 of Revolt's in a Fatal 4Way Match! And I know one of my two boys will bring home the gold for team Re-

Just then a familiar theme kicks up to a mixed reaction from the crowd, as Dean Ambrose emerges from behind the curtain and makes his way down to the ring and stares JBL in the eyes.

JBL : And here’s a man who showcases what Fury is all about - Dean Ambrose!!!!

Dean looks to the crowd almost like a rabid animal as a mixed reaction continues to erupt.

JBL : Now what can I do for you Mr. Ambrose better yet - What can you do for me? Your pockets seem a little low. Wanna make a little cash? I do respect you, but you ain’t competing in the EVO Championship tournament.

JBL wags his finger towards Dean.

JBL : See this is for future stars and overlooked or unmotivated talent; but howa bout you stroll over to Revolt and bring some of that Ruthless Aggression to the Revolt Stars?! Now it’d be inaproriate for me to hire you as a mercenary, so consider it a recommended raise... Hell, I know you and Seth got some problems and even Roman’s over there... I know how much you thre-

JBL can be seen smirking the entire time as Ambrose grabs JBL by the collar of his suit which cuts him off! JBL becomes uneasy as Ambrose snatches the mic out of his hand - for the first time in quite some time - a chorus of cheers!

Dean : Don’t even begin to try and put yourself in my shoes I don’t work for anyone but myself... Me, Seth, and Romans past have nothing to do with a suit like you!!!!  That’s another company... another life... They’ve changed. I’ve changed... But they like me have their own problems, my concern is Samoa Joe!!! Whata you gonna do about it?

Dean hands the mic over as he clenches his fist in JBL’s tie making the former wrestler sweat.

JBL : Now look, as much as I respect, you are causing issues with our TV deal. Costing me money!!! You, Seth, and that damn HBK antics get heat on me all the time! And now you and Joe have cranked it up to 100! The injuries! The carnage! The blood shed! The threat to my show from the inside needs to stop! From you two! And this growing fire between Taker and Cena!

Dean : Gimmie a reason...

JBL : Well you once said that neither can exist with the other? Fine at Blockbuster you two will face off for the LAST TIME!!! NO AMBROSE ANTICS!!! NO SECOND CHANCES!!! THIS IS IT!!!

Ambrose smirks as the crowd cheers!

JBL : Tonight Dean Ambrose and The Undertaker will take on John Cena and Samoa Joe in Tag Team action and the winning team picks the stipulations for their respective match at Blockbuster! Now I’m a man who loves money and for all the heat you two bring down on me... You and Joe’s war -  every time you two meet - it rakes in money. THAT is why the winner of your final clash gets all the glory... It isn’t just an end of a feud... No, the Winner gets a PWG Championship match at the following PPV! I’m gettin' somethin' outta this, and that’s finding out who is the best... to face the best!

The crowd cheers as Ambrose releases the Fury GM, and in a creepy manner begins to pat the wrinkles on his suit.

Dean : I knew you had some sense...

Ambrose exits the ring as JBL looks towards the Lunatic Fringe uneasily as we head to the night's first commercial break.

United States Championship Match
Eddie Guerrero VS Bray Wyatt [small](c)[/small]

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Becky Lynch walks into a locker room and catches Sasha Banks watching 'Death Note.'

Becky: Are you fucking kidding me what are you doing Sasha? You should be getting ready for your match.

Sasha: I am getting ready Bex and do you have to cuss? This is a family show.

Becky sits on the couch next to The Boss.

Becky: Whatever Sasha do what you want and I will talk how I want, thanks mom... Now I didn't come here to argue with you, I came to wish you luck in your match tonight. Just remember, I won't be out there to watch your back.

Sasha: Thanks Bex and how about you remember that you're on your own tonight, good luck as well.

Becky and Sasha stand up

Becky: Sasha lets go kick some lass tonight!

The Queen of Hearts takes on Lynch's changed heart.
Becky Lynch VS Natalya

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[big][big]
It has been a while since we've seen Baron Corbin. His last efforts in the ring proved unsuccessful, as he was injured by Randy Orton, leaving him unable to perform and forcing him to go M.I.A for quite some time.

Corbin's entrance music plays. He comes out onto the stage with a stoic look.

He makes his way to the ring. He takes a look around the arena before grabbing a mic.

Corbin: I've had a long time to reflect...on my last run here in PWG. In this business, there is no room for mistakes! And a mistake is why I've been out of action for months! It cost me momentum, and I'm sure all of you don't even care that I'm back. Well, I'm going to make you all care about me. I'm going to show everyone here what I'm capable of and no one is going to stop me! I'm back and better than ever. It is my time now to shine! And I can't think of a better way than becoming the inaugural PWG Television Championship!

Corbin drops the mic and gets ready for his match that will begin on the other side of the commercial break...
[/big][/big]

Secret Qualifying Match #1
Baron Corbin VS Dolph Ziggler

Match Result wrote:

Dolph Ziggler comes down to the ring looking like he has something to prove after losing his return match against Kevin Nash last week. Ziggler knew that if he lost here tonight that he very well may be stuck in the lower mid-card forever. Corbin, already in the ring, stares down a worried Dolph Ziggler who makes his way inside.

The two circle the ring several times feeling each other out. Corbin attempts a clothesline but Ziggler ducks it and hits a dropkick. The two do some mat wrestling and Ziggler begins hitting elbows and starts showing off like he always does, but then he gets too cocky and Corbin takes advantage and hits a Deep Six!

Corbin dominates and hits the End of Days but Ziggler kicks out at 2 and a half!

Corbin throws Dolph in the corner and runs at him outta frustration but he gets hit with a DDT by Dolph!

Dolph attempts a Superkick but misses and Corbin hits another Deep Six but somehow Ziggler kicks out again!

Corbin goes for End of Days again but Ziggler flips through to escape and hits the Zig-Zag for the win!

Dolph Ziggler is now back to his winning ways and establishes himself as a wrestler on Monday Night Fury!

Cameras cut to the backstage showing Aiden English and the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev.

The crowd erupts when seeing the duo and starts chanting "Rusev  Day".

Aiden: "Attention ladies and gentlemen of the PWG Universe, do you know what day it is today? (crowd chants Rusev Day) IT'S RUSEV DAYY-"

Aiden gets cut off by Rusev.

Rusev: "That's enough Aiden, listen, New Day. Last week you only won because you CHEATED! You used this breakfast item illegaly on Me! (Holds up pancake) WELL NEW DAY NO MORE PANCAKES FOR YOU!"

Rusev takes a bite out of Pancake then proceeds to throw it on the ground and smother it with his boot.

Aiden: "Rusev, Rusev calm down! It's just a pancake. Anyways, New Day we shall get our sweet sweet revenge, and then, and only then, it will forever be...RUSEV DAYYYYYYYYYY!"

Rusev, out of anger, hits the camera with a Machka Kick, ending the video.

The Tramp vs The Champ
Lita VS Nikki Cross

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

*The camera cuts backstage to New Day's locker room*

Xavier Woods: C'mon boys we have to win tonight! This is not the vision we have imagined. By now we wanted to win the tag titles, right?

Kofi & Big E: Yeah.

Xavier Woods: Right. Now we can't let that leave us upset. Tonight is the start of something special! We take on American Alpha tonight and I believe this is our start on the road to the Tag Team titles! This is our American Dream! Now American Alpha have won medals, we know that. But your boys the New Day have won our own gold medals in teamwork and pancakes. So E and Kof, lets go out and show everyone what we are made of! But... let's have some pancakes first!

*The camera fades away as New Day eat their pancakes*

Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August 6th, 2018 FURY   8/6/2018, 1:53 pm

As we return from a brief set of commercials we are presented with the fresh backstage interviewer Renee Young.

::Young::
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this moment, she is one of the best in ring performers to date with wins over almost everyone in the fury women's locker room....

Before Renee can finish her elegant introduction of the Empress, Asuka stops her by removing the microphone from her hands. The unhappy Empress is doused in her usual apparel with the notorious strange mask draped over her face. She slowly begins to remove the facial cloak, once off a aggravated look is visualized upon her countenance. She starts to address the experienced interviewer.  

::Asuka::
Who are... you?, what is this?

::Young::
Well this is an interview and I need to ask a few questions. Can I get your reaction to the tag match last week where you took the pin fall after your supposed fellow warrior Ember failed to make the save in time.

::Asuka::
Last... week, Ember Moon...ruined it.
She... failed. She was not ready for... this.
I once... had... res...pect for her.
To..night, we are.. ene..mies, again.
The out...come will be the.. same.
Asuka beats.... Ember and who...ever else.
This time... I will not... let Ember...
come... crying into.. my arms.
Last... week has.. changed me.
Nobody is ready....

Before the Empress can her finish her catchphrase she is cut off by none other than the battle warrior Ember Moon.

Ember Moon:  I haven't seen or heard from you since last week's tag match. Now, I find you here disrespecting me? No disrespect, but it was you who got pinned last week. That doesn't change my outlook on you. You can't win every battle you fight. As long as one of us walks out Women's champion I'm fine. It's about time a real warrior sits on top the throne.  If you want a war tonight you've got one. I won't hold back if that's truly what you wish,
my Empress.  

Asuka takes a step closer going face to face with Ember. Not a single word beging said. Also some tension building.  Ember, always one for a challenge, begins to smirk as she's aware this is just a mind game.

Ember Moon: You really want this, Empress? You've got it! You may have pinned me before, but this time... This time I'M READY FOR ASUKA!

Two Fan Faves Clash!
The New Day VS American Alpha

Match Result wrote:
*New Day's match has been going on for quite a while, and returns live from a commercial break, where we see they are setting up for the Midnight Hour*

Michael Cole: New Day could be setting up for the win!

*New Day connect with the Midnight Hour and get the win against American Alpha. Quickly the trio celebrate and grab mics*

Xavier Woods: YES! We did it, your boys - the new day! Like I said earlier, tonight is only the beginning. We want the Tag Team Championships and we will not stop till we get them. American Alpha was the stepping stone for the beginning of our run and no one will be able to stop us!

Big E: New....Day Rocks! New.....Day Rocks!

*The crowd begin to do the chant with them and Kofi starts to twerk*

Kofi: Pancake Time!

*New Day continue to celebrate as we go to another commercial break.

Cameras cut to commentary team.

Cole: "Ladies and gentlemen, last week we saw something very terrifying here in PWG."

Graves: "That's right Cole, last week we saw Mr.Fortune, Johnny Gargano, in an interview with Renee Young, then this happened.

Footage of last week when Gargano was hit by car.

Cole: "Now, from what we're told, Johnny Gargano is not here tonight as he is posted up in a hospital bed, there is no timetable for his ret-"

Before Cole could finish, the song "Rebel Heart" bursts from the PA, signaling only one thing, Johnny Gargano is here. And the fans have exploded.

Gargano comes out of the curtains, but with crutches beneath his left arm and a huge cast on his left foot. And in the other hand, is the Fortune briefcase. Gargano stops at the beginning of the ramp, but he's smiling, nothing can keep this kid down. Not even a car. Gargano eventually makes it to the ring, he puts his case under a turnbuckle and asks for a mic.

Gargano: "PWG Universe how are ya doing? (Crowd cheers) Man, wish I felt the same, in case you didn't know, last week when I was in an interview, some goof had the bright idea to hit me, not even with their fist but with a car. See, if the person who ran me over has the balls like they did last week, they'd come out here and receive a nice ass-whoopin' from this Cleveland boy...SO AJ STYLES BRING UR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW I KNOW DAMN WELL THIS WAS YOU SO COME ON SHOW THAT YOU GOT THE BALLS UNLESS THEY'VE BEEN LOW BLOWN TO DEATH!!!"

The crowd gets hype to see if the PWG Champ would come out.

As everyone waits for the PWG Champion's entrance, the sound of a helicopter burst through the PA system instead!

Out through the curtains comes Killian Dain as Gargano has a confused look about why he's here. Then Killian walks down to the ring, with a mic in hand, coming to confront Gargano.

KILLIAN
It was not AJ who attacked you... it was me!!! See, I think you shouldn't be here in PWG. But people are always talking about Johhny Wrestling, talking about you winning the Fortune Ladder Match... NO ONE EVER TALKED ABOUT MY DEBUT MATCH! I told the PWG locker room to watch out... TO FEAR THE INSANITY! Yet you didn't listen... so I had to show all these people what happens when they don't listen to my words!

Killian then gets in the face of Gargano.

Gargano now realizes he's gotten more than he bargained for, this is no AJ Styles, this is the Belfast Monster. Then all of a sudden, Gargano gets a fire in his eyes; Gargano is pissed off.

Gargano: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? You tried to end my career, now Killian, I'll take every goddamn thing away from you! You can't keep me down no matter how damn hard you try. Killian, see what people see in you is a Goliath, but all I see, is a Goli-OAF. I don't know what's going on in that sick, big head of yours. But I do know that huge head of yours will receive a Superkick and a nice Garga-No-Escape locked on it. Cause this Rebel Heart, has NO quit, but I'll make sure that dark corrupted heart of yours WILL !"

Gargano then gets right back in the face of Dain, before leveling him with a crutch to the arm and the attack doesn't stop, then Gargano takes the boot of his injured foot basically saying he's fine cause, ya know, wrestling logic. Gargano then sizes up Dain for the Superkick with the "injured" foot, but Dain is too quick and in a heartbeat, he hits an Electric Chair Driver on Johnny Wrestling! Gargano now lays motionless on the ground as the Belfast Brute stands tall over Gargano. Has Johnny Wrestling met his end?

Secret Qualifying Match #2
Goldberg VS Killian Dain VS Tommaso Ciampa

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As Monday Night Fury transitions to the commentators.

Micheal Cole: As we continue on Monday Night Fury I have been informed by my resources...

Corey Graves interrupts Cole...

Corey Graves: Cole do you have any resources come on we all k now you don't have any  friends like Booker over here!

Booker : Come on man let Cole finish.

Micheal Cole: As I was saying my resources are telling me that RIGHT NOW!!!!! we will unveil a new signing to the PWG!

The camera pans away from the team and points to the titantron and as dead silence hits there's a familiar song that blasts the PA.

THE CROWD MAKES A HUGE POP AND CHANTS "OLE!"

Micheal Cole: OH MY!!!!

Corey Graves: Finally we have someone that has more talent and has more intelligence than you two.

Booker: You can just feel this crowd as soon as This man's music hit.

As soon as Zayn enters the ring the crowd goes silent

Sami Zayn: Woooo that never gets old believe...

The crowd pops and yells Sami! Sami! Sami!

Sami Zayn: The crowd here tonight is indeed electric BUT YOU ALL NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Crowd boos the hell out of him after that remark.

Corey Graves: There you go Sami you don't need this worthless garbage of what we call a PWG fanbase.

Sami Zayn: I am only here for one thing and that is Gold.....

Sami pauses and starts to laugh.

Sami Zayn: Hell I am here to beat everyone you all think is a hero and will be in my damn way of shooting for the world title.

He yells.

Sami Zayn: In the past, I've tried to earn your respect. I flew off of aprons, I jumped over top ropes, I've been to the extreme hell, I even changed my name to a Mexican wrestler. But yet I don't have any respect!

Crowd chants "S-T-F-U!"

Sami Zayn: I will win any means necessary in order to get to the top like it or not I don't need you fans so Shut up sit back and watch my rise to the top!

Sami drops the mic and chants "Yep!"

and Fury cuts to commercial.

World Women's Championship #1 Contendership Elimination Match
Ember Moon VS Asuka VS Sasha Banks

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The referee quickly calls for the bell immediately after the three count. Ember Moon jumps to her feet celebrating her first pinfall over Asuka and future title match. The referee raises The War Goddess's arm as most fans in the arena begin to chat "Em-ber Moon" while the Asuka marks sit pouting with their arms folded.

Cory Graves: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Ember Moon has just STOLE Asuka's championship match at Blockbuster.

Booker T: You better watch your mouth before you get decked, dawg. Not too many people know this, but I trained Ember Moon. I knew it was only a matter of time before she won some gold in this business. I'm rootin' for her.

Michael Cole: No matter your stance on Ember, you have to give her credit. She has overcome the one roadblock in her career after finally pinning Asuka. Now she moves on to a championship match at Blockbuster. The relationship between Asuka and Ember Moon has been rocky these past few weeks. You can only imagine the state of their alliance now.

Asuka gets to her feet and has somewhat of a smile plastered on her face as she walks towards Ember.

Moon nods and extends her arm out for a handshake. Similar to when Asuka defeated Ember and shook her hand as a sign of respect. Asuka looks at Ember's hand for a few short moments before slapping it away as her smile turns into a quick frown and a look of pure disgust. Asuka then storms out of the ring not even looking back at Ember.

Michael Cole: Talk about a sore loser...

Booker T: Like it or not, that girl is going on to face Nikki Cross at the pay per view. And I think you know who my money is on!

Cory Graves: Here we go again... Bias Book.

Booker T: This is your last warning my nigga.

Ember Moon takes the blatant disrespect as a sign of fear. She is all smile as she watches Asuka cower to the back.

* The triple threat between Tommaso Ciampa, Killian Dain and Goldberg has concluded. But time passes by and we see the man himself Goldberg roaming backstage. *

* But he is stopped in his tracks by a different kind of interviewer by the name of Renee Young. Goldberg looks confused for a second *

Goldberg:
.......... You look different from the other one.

Renee Young: Unfortunately you managed to scare Charly away, but you don't scare me. So here I am.

* Goldberg softly chuckles and quickly turns back to seriousness. *

Renee Young:
So Bill Goldberg, tonight you have competed in your second ever match here on PWG. Have you grown somewhat more satisfied compared to last week?

Goldberg:
Satisfied? Tonight is the first match I lost and I didn't even get pinned in it. Of course I'm not satisfied! That fatbag Killian Dain couldn't handle the impact from "Midget Goldberg" known as Tommaso Ciampa. Because of that, I couldn't put him down myself.

* Goldberg slowly nods. *

Goldberg:
That STILL wasn't the REAL fight. I want it VERY soon!

* Goldberg looks down at her, and then walks past her. *

Winners Pick The Stipulation at BLOCKBUSTER
Dean Ambrose & Undertaker VS John Cena & Samoa Joe

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Undertaker is emotionless as he stares down at the ring still stationary. A few moments pass before he takes off in a slow stride, making his way to over to get a mic from ringside staff. Upon receiving the mic, the lights dim throughout the arena, only leaving Cena & Taker illuminated in the center of the ring.

:The Undertaker:
Time and time again, I have come up short in PWG... It's a continuous cycle that can not seem to be broken, and I despise it every day. Up until now, I have conquered this industry, earning the title of a "Phenom"...  A title that is now underserved... I can not be a Phenom in this industry... until I have done all it has to offer to me; this includes my Legacy in PWG.

In PWG, I have no streak; I have no legacy; all I have, is what I can bring with me. All I have, is myself... Though the lore of The Undertaker is great, what I do from here on out is what defines me... I can already see, some have done that. Some have moved on from their pasts and created new Legacies. Kevin Nash, for one. A man I have had many wars with has come to this company and conquered. And many others... Superstars who are building their PWG Legacies, overcoming their obstacles with no complaints. That is what I am here to do...

The Undertaker lowers the mic, allowing this to sink in as the crowd cheers him.

This time, I do not plan to continue the cycle. This time, I plan to define my legacy in this Company as the one and only Phenom. My clashes before now, have been fierce; but now, it's a new level... Now, it's a new playing field... Now, I'm here to prove something... No longer am I the top of the mountain, but the one who is attempting to climb it... I have become that, and that is something to be very, very afraid of... Next week, starts the uphill battle. Next week, starts my climb. Next week, the Phenom... begins to be reborn! And you, Cena, are the first offering!

With that, the sound of lighting cracking echoes through the arena, The Undertaker stands there as the lights go out, and he is gone once the lights come back on... But The Undertaker's voice is still heard throughout the arena.

At BlockBuster, I condemn you Cena... to NO HOLDS BARRED!!!

PWG Championship Contract Signing

Monday Night Fury returns from commercial break to an now familiar ring setting. Placed within the middle of the ring is a wooden table with a black cloth draped over it. Upon the table lays a Padfolio, two pens, and two microphones. Two seats are also placed adjacent on each side of the table; as it is apparent that the PWG Championship contract signing is only moments away. The signing's host - Fury GM John Bradshaw Layfield - kicks things off.

JBL
I'd like to welcome everyone here tonight to the BIGGEST contract signing of the summer for the holy grail of this business - the PWG Championship! On the table is a contract in which AJ Styles will agree to defend his championship against Kevin Nash at BlockBuster. A cemented Main Eventer and a cornerstone of Fury... versus a former Legend looking to create a new legacy after running roughshod the past few months. This, is a classic "David vs. Goliath" bout. This, is two superstars who are willing to put everything on the line to have the PWG championship around their waist! This, is a BLOCKBUSTER! (the crowd pops at the hype JBL has fanned) So without further ado, FIRST let me introduce the #1 Contender - KEVIN NASHHHHHH!

To a mixed, but loud, reaction 'Big Diesel' makes his way out on stage while hitting his 'Too Sweet' hand gesture. The commentary team recaps the last few weeks run-ins between the Contender and Champion as Nash ambles down the ramp.

COLE
Here comes the goliath Kevin Nash, who became #1 Contender 2 weeks ago by winning a Gauntlet Match, in which he entered FIRST!

GRAVES
It was the strongest showing and biggest win of his PWG Career, but Big Diesel didn't stop to smell the roses as last week he made his intentions clear - take the PWG Championship from the "little punk" AJ Styles.

BOOKER T
And aftah Eddie & AJ's tag match, the Wyatt Family were doing a numbah on the pair; and to make matters worse, Nash showed up with some cold steel. Everybody thought Nash was going to end Styles, but he actually bailed AJ and Eddie and ran off the Wyatt Family.

GRAVES
Yeah but it wasn't out of respect or comradery; Nash made it clear he thinks Styles is frail and weak, and Big Diesel just wanted to protect his PWG Championship match with the "little man."

Nash, now in the ring, towers over even the General Manager and stares him down for a handful of moments before finally deciding to take his seat on one side of the table. JBL clears his throat before speaking.

JBL
And now, please welcome the Pro Wrestling Genesis Champion - AJ Styles!

To a roaring pop, The Phenomenal One appears on stage with the PWG Championship proudly around his waist. The fans rabidly support the Face champion, with adamant chants of "A-J-Sty-les!" as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring.

COLE
But guys I'm telling you this now if Nash continues to take AJ Styles lightly it's going to bite him; the champ is known as The Phenomenal One for a reason, and has taken Fury to new heights since coming here in the Superstar ShakeUp!

BOOKER T
Oh Nash bettah put respc on AJ's name. Styles has lost only 1 time in the past 4 months! That's right, competing on virtually every show - singles, multi, tags - AJ has been straight doggin' the competition and have many saying this is the best he's ever looked!

GRAVES
Look the numbers are impressive, but Kevin Nash isn't involved in any of those calculations. And Big Diesel is having a career-defining resurgence over the last 2 months. Where he's defeated the likes of 'Mr. Fortune' himself Johnny Gargano, former PWG Champion Eddie Guerrero, The Undertaker, Daniel Bryan, and John Cena! And in this first time ever matchup at BlockBuster - you can add AJ Styles to that impressive list!

AJ, now in the ring, shakes JBL's hand out of respect before the GM looks at both competitors and says "Gentlemen." Layfield promptly exits the ring to let the champ & contender handle things... Nash grabs one of the mics on the desk to speak first, but he is stopped in his tracks as AJ grabs the other mic quicker.

STYLES
Whoa-whoa Big Fella looks like I'm quicker on the draw, so go ahead and get yourself real comfy in that chair. See, we don't need to hear from ya, Nash, in fact, these fine people here tonight don't want to hear from you.

The crowd agrees with a few resounding "YES!" chants.

STYLES
AND that's because we already have you figured out. We know the type Diesel. You think I'm just another little Indy darling to run through. Another "little man" who can't win a real fight. Another underdog for you to squash... Well, I've been looked at as the underdog by many before you, Nash, and you may be bigger than me, you may be stronger than me, but you're NOT PHENOMENAL!

Another loud pop from the audience emits.

STYLES
You've made a name for yourself because of your genetic gifts. But I, I've made a name for myself by being the absolute best in this ring and on this microphone! I've made a career out of being the smaller dog in the fight... but I've also made a career out of surgically cutting my opponents down to size... And you, Nash, will be no different.

The Phenomenal One and the PWG Universe await the #1 Contender's response...

*Nash is amused by the PWG Champions remarks*

Nash: Whoa there, little fella! You're quick to the bite, talking all this trash. (Nash hand-gestures BLAH BLAH BLAH) That doesn't make you anything on the mic. Beating the chumps of PWG doesn't make you anything in the ring, except, I guess PWG Champ... But all these people here and around the world are too stupid to understand that BIG DADDY COOL is your end, bud! They love you now, but will they love you when you're down for the count from a Jackknife? Will they love you when I'm holding that title over your lifeless body? (The crowd boos) Spoiler: they won't! Because these fans are fickle. And after I assert my dominance at BlockBuster, they will all want to hop aboard the Big Diesel!

AJ I'm going to take your fans from you... I'm going to take your career from you... Then, and only then, am I going to take your PWG Championship from you! (Nash smirks before saying his next words) Hell, after I'm done at BlockBuster, I may just take your wife from you too!

Nash slams down the microphone and signs his signature on the contract to a chorus of boos with Nash's uncalled for remarks about AJ's wife.

AJ clenches his fist in response to the disparaging remarks of his wife by the #1 Contender. He tries to compose himself but the anger cannot be contained by the PWG Champion.

STYLES
You just made the biggest mistake of your overrated career. You can drag my name through the mud; but you NEVER drag my Wife or Children into this you son of a bitch!

Sounds of cheers and "oohhs" fill the arena.

STYLES
This is Monday Night FURY; this is MY show; this is MY ring; and here in PWG - I'm thee Man! August 26th... San Francisco... I'm the Lead Man in the "Biggest Event of the Summer!" Except this ain't just a BlockBuster, no, this is an AJ STYLES PRODUCTION!

The crowd pops loudly at the strong words of their champion.

STYLES
After ALL I've overcame to become PWG Champion, I'm not letting go anytime soon Sasquatch. You're going to have to pry it from my dead cold hands... The only problem for you - I don't die easy!

AJ slams his microphone down onto the table and signs the contract too, now making the PWG Championship match for BlockBuster official! Nash nods his head with a grin across his face, as he seems willing to oblige AJ on the last remark. The Champ & Challenger stare down each other for many moments, ending the segment...

Or so we thought! Nash hits a swift and powerful kick below the belt to the champ

COLE
NO! Nash just cheap shot AJ with a low blow! C'mon!

Big Diesel plans to send a message to the champ, and to his legion of fans in PWG, which is exactly what he does by hoisting AJ up and sending him crashing through the table with the most vicious Jackknife anyone's ever seen!

The lasting image of tonight's Fury is 'Big Diesel' Kevin Nash standing tall in the ring holding the PWG Championship above the battered and broken AJ Styles...

Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Fury Productions.

Back to top Go down

August 6th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1