PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

August 2nd, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: August 2nd, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 4:32 pm

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
August 2, 2018
Madison, Wisconsin
Kohl Center
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Rivalries Begin To Spark[/big][/big]

With the opening taking several seconds, her actual theme song would begin to finally play. The crowd is blinded by a bright white light on the main stage as in the light you can hear and see a woman. Trish was engulfed by the white light as she stretched her arm above her head and pointed into the air. The white light faded, fireworks blasted on either side of her and Trish stood there on the main stage. She holds a microphone tightly in her hand as she looks around, wearing, of course, a Revolt shirt. The crowd cheered her of course, but she ignored them and merely smirked as she moved the microphone upwards to speak.

Trish Stratus: Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the NEW Trish Stratus! (The crowd boo Trish as she smirks smugly) Hell tonight is a night of history. Tonight, I will beat my opponent. Might I add that I'm the only woman that can do two things here? I can use this microphone as a weapon; and I can cut my opponents down to pieces by merely telling the facts! Take Peyton Royce for example. (The crowd jeer at the mere mention of that name.) I know! I know! You hate that sorry excuse for a woman just as much as you hate me for having all of this success! Lita... I dragged her name through the mud and rightfully so.

Trish laughs as she walks forward. She walks down the ramp and walks up the steps as she moves in through the ring ropes to stand in the ring. She then looks around the jeering crowd as she begins to speak once more.

Trish Stratus: There are other women that stand in my way, they stand in my way of taking what is rightfully mine. People are talking backstage, they are saying that I can't get the job done… Ha!  I see nothing more than a bunch of little girls… So which little girl is brave enough to step into the ring with me?

She raises her voice to ensure that the last part was heard all the way into the cheap seats. She wanted the people to know that she was better than then other women. Trish Stratus drops the microphone and awaits a challenger...

???:
Shut it... shut it... shut it.....

*A figure walks out on the stage and takes down her hood, revealing the blacked out eyes of Ruby Riot*

Riot:
Rightfully yours? RIGHTFULLY YOURS?! nonononono... Sweetheart you deserve nothing.

*The crowd, actually gets behind Ruby, cheers the harsh comments. While Ruby starts to walk down the ramp she continues*

Riot:
What have you done since you've returned? Other than flirt and show how much of a skank you really are. We've been to Grand Stand... You... your days are numbered.

*A sickly laugh escapes the lips of Ruby as she slides into the ring, letting her hair down, and gets in the face of the trash talking Stratus*

Riot:
You mentioned someone tho... A women that brings us great torment within... a women who will get what is coming to her... A women apparently we all hate... not just us.

Peyton Royce.

*Ruby adjusts her attention to the audience and not Trish*

Riot:
We make this solemn promise... We will not stop until Ms. Poison walks no more. No one... will stand in our way.

*Ruby readjusts back to Trish*

Riot:
No One.

We Accept.

Phillips:
Well it seems one Ruby Riot is accepting Trish Stratus' Open Challenge! This should be good!

*The two women back up into separate corners as the ref calls for the bell*

co-Match Of The Night
Stratisfying Open Challenge
Trish Stratus vs ???

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Gusos Return to Face A New Team
K.O.W. vs The Uso's

Match Result wrote:

winners via SIM:

Glorious Bobby Roode is seen walking backstage when some random young interviewer runs up to him. The interview asks a question so quick Roode couldn't even understand it before he has a microphone shoved into his face. This angers the recently aggressive Roode as he grabs the microphone from the interviewer and tells him to "hit the bricks". The shook interviewer runs for his life as Bobby Roode stares into the camera holding the microphone.

Bobby Roode: Brock, you learned exactly what I'm capable of last week. You have what you wanted. You have the real Bobby Roode. You may think you run Revolt, but you don't run a god damn thing! I refuse to let you punk me like you do everyone else. I drew blood last week and it felt good. In fact, it felt so good I wouldn't mind cracking your skull wide open in our tag team match tonight! Every single time you enter that match, I'll be there. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Batista or Seth. It's you I want, Brock Lesnar. Whenever you leave your house you better be looking over your shoulder. Even before you lay your pathetic head to sleep at night you best look under your bed and check your closet because Bobby Roode is out to get you! I hope you're listening, Lesnar. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You caused this on yourself. You took everything from me. Now, what's a guy like me have to lose? It'll be GLORIOUS once I get my hands on you tonight.

Roode drops the microphone and walks off.

The Prize Fighter vs The Viper
Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

The scene opens up in a backstage hallway, right outside of The IIconics locker room, with the recently returned Billie Kay holding up her cell phone doing a live stream.

BILLIE & PEYTON
We'ah
Baaaaaaaaack!

BILLIE
Did ya miss me PWG?

The loud boos make there way all the way to the hallway. Billie & Peyton have a look of disgust in response to the hate.

PEYTON
HOW RUDE!!! Don't worry, Billie, they are juss hate'ahs cause WE are more IIconic than evah!

The duo laugh before continuing.

BILLIE
My, my how quickly things change. All these pouur, jealous women of PWG talked behind our backs. Sayin' we didn't have what it takes as rookies tah make it he'ah. N' now, now IIconic OWNS the Womens Divison with this!

Kay holds up Royce's Fortune Briefcase.

PEYTON
N' THIS!

Royce brandishes the PWG Womens Championship which rests upon her shoulder.

BILLIE
But we still he'ah the rumblin's in tha locker room. "But Billie ya didn't do anything..." Or "tha only reason IIconic have tha Case n' Championship is cuz of Carmella..." OH BOLLOCKS! See, while I was at home in beautiful Australia - what? ya think I would rehab in this dump of ah country? (Kay & Royce share another laugh before Kay continues) Anyways, while I was recoverin' from that hook-nosed, tattoo-ridden, emo Ruby's attack! I was doing all I could tah help my life part'nah Peyton while on tha sidelines. It was ME who come up with tha grand plan tah use Carmella! Needless tah say, it werked flawlessly!

PEYTON
Yah, poor Carmella was just ah means to n' end. Sorry gurl, there is only room for TWO in IIconics! N' with tha charade ovah, Billie back, n' the Case & Championship with US - it's now tyme for ah IICONIC RULE ovah the Womens Division...

Royce looks over to Kay, who looks at Royce, before looking back at the camera phone.

BILLIE
N' we start first with those no good 'Trash' Squad. Cuz payback isn't ah bitch, no...

PEYTON
Payback is IICONIC!

The live stream stops ending the segment.

Riot Squad Fallout
Charlotte Flair vs Alexa Bliss w/ Ruby Riot

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Mauro: AND CHARLOTTE FLAIR VICTORIOUS HERE TONIGHT OVER THE RIOT SQUAD'S ALEXA BLISS IN A BACK AND FORTH CONTEST.

PHILLIPS: AND CHARLOTTE FLAIR PICKING UP A MUCH NEEDED VICTORY HERE TONIGHT OVER ALEXA BLISS, CHARLOTTE WAS OF A LOSING STREAK FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

SAXTON: AND IT SEEMS TONIGHT AT LEAST THE QUEEN REIGNS NO ROMAN OF COURSE OVER THE GODDESS.

(Charlotte Flair gets her hand raised by the referee and she steps forward and lets out a "Woooooooooooooo!" as the whole crowd answers back with their own "woos!" but then she is struck in the back with a steel chair!)

MAURO: AND THE SICK AND TWISTED RUBY RIOT SMACKS THE QUEEN IN THE BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR AS ALEXA BLISS IS GETTING IN ON THE ATTACK NOW TOO.

(Lexi Bliss and Ruby Riot assault Charlotte with stomps and chair shots relentlessly and seem to not be stopping any time soon until Peyton Royce and Billie Kay come running down - apparently to Charlotte's aid)

MAURO: AND THE ICONIC LIFE PARTNERS ARE COMING TO THE AID OF THE QUEEN.

(As Billie and Bliss start throwing elbows, Ruby smacks Charlotte with the steel chair one more time. She then lets out a yell and runs towards Peyton and swings with the chair but Peyton dodges and hits Ruby, causing her to drop the chair. Billie then finally knocks the tired and beaten up Bliss down, and it's the IIconics & Charlotte who now have the advantage)

(But now Carmella comes running down to the ring and Superkicks Billie Kay out of the ring! And as Peyton Royce is distracted with the welfare of her friend, Ruby hits her with a fury of elbows and follows up with a Clothesline sending Royce out of the ring! Meanwhile, Charlotte Flair had made her way out the ring and she goes over to help Peyton assist Billie up the ramp)

MAURO: AND IT SEEMS A LITTLE BIT OF THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IF MY FRIEND HAS TRANSPIRED IN THE RING AS CARMELLA HAS HELPED THE RIOT SQUAD.

(Ruby Riot looks over her shoulder towards Carmella, who gets kinda startled, but Ruby gets a devilish simile and gives a somewhat approving nod towards Carmella)

Ruby Riot: We think you made a good decision Princess.

(Ruby, Lexi, & Carmella standing in the ring is the last shot seen before the segment ends)

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: August 2nd, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 4:34 pm

Batista is walking down a corridor in full ring gear. he is chased down by Charly Caruso.

Charly Caruso - Hey Dave, can I get a word with you?

Batista stops dead in his tracks and looks down at Charly. He peers at her through his sunglasses.

Charly Caruso - You came back last week and you immediately got in the face of Seth Rollins. Many people did not understand you being there, including the advocate for your partner Brock Lesnar! he came out there and he slated your acti-

Batista - Yeah... I know what he said. He said my acting skills were "inadequate". funny, I remember my acting skills grossing two Billion at the box office this summer. But you know what? first ones free. I'll let that one mistake pass. But if he runs his mouth again then I'll tear him and his client to pieces.

Now... I just wanna point something out... I've been back for 1 full week and being in the Revolt main event is good and all, but what about Blockbuster? I deserve a place on that card, I'm the only guy here who even knows the true meaning of the word. So where's my match, Charly?

There is an awkward silence. it is broken by someone walking between them. Batista takes notice and looks annoyed at someone walking through the interview and taking his spotlight.

Batista - watch where you're walking, dumbass!

Batista looks even further annoyed when the guys turn around...

Scott Dawson: Look buddy, we don't know who you are and neither do we care. You can't go around talking to a couple of top guys like that. We run this joint. Wanna prove you're legit? Well how about the two of us vs you at Blockbuster? Sound good? No? We don't care. You're in for a world of hurt. C'mon Dawson let's leave this clown contemplating his life decisions.

The Revival walk away leaving Batista standing there with Caruso.

Batista: Well... I guess there's my match.

The Great One vs The King of Strong Style
The Rock vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*The camera switches to backstage where Shane Thorne is warming up*

*Charly Caruso walks up*

Charly: Excuse me, Shane sorry if I am interrupting here...

Shane: Not at all, how's it going Charly?

Charly: Good thanks, but i'm here to ask you about your match tonight. You go 1 on 1 with Jinder Mahal, The Modern day Maharaja, do you think that you are ready?

*Shane seems confused by this question*

Shane: Charly the only thing I am worried about, is the potential of Jinder offering up some of that horrendous food that made The Miz vomit as we were all 'pleasantly' reminded of last week. In all seriousness though, Jinder better keep his lackeys, "The Bollywood Bros, or Singh Bros... Mario Bros!" whatever they go by these days, he better keep them in the back, because I won't hesitate to take them all down!

Charly: Okay! Thank you for your time!

The Chosen One vs The A-Lister
Drew McIntyre vs The Miz

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Backstage at the Kohl Center during the 19th weekly episodic edition of Thursday Night Revolt.
In front of the camera at this time, stands the stunning Jo Jo, alongside Jinder Mahal, ahead of his match against the Aussie battler Shane Thorne.

Jo Jo acknowledges the signal to begin, as she nods off camera and touches at an earpiece, on the camera's far side view.
Jinder awaits his time to speak, with an impatient look upon his face.

:: Jo Jo ::
With me now Is the Maharajah Jinder Mahal.
Jinder any word's for the revolt viewers?

:: Jinder ::
Seriously? Why else would I be standing back here? Obviously the only reason you have a job is because of your... Looks.

Jinder looks her up and down.

Take a few of my words of wisdom on board for yourself.

Beauty fades and eventually, Jo Jo, Flowers will eventually dry up such like your inevitable future here in PWG.
There you'll be wondering what happened, if you don't wise up and actually be effective with your brain, at an on-screen...Job.

Jo Jo looks to be in thought to defend her self from his deprecating tone towards her with an unapproving glare, but Jinder carry's on with his talking.

Now onto important things... such as my match against this Shane Thorne, heh.
Some say Australians are descended from convicts sent from Britain.
Sure they made something from the barren dirt they were thrown onto.
He's a fighter that's nothing new we are all fighters.
Unlike this wild dog, as they say down under, this dingo, from that godforsaken island.
I am a man of opulence and fine education, a maharajah.
Dingo...You will not be stealing any rankings points this week from me like Jericho and Miz did last week.
If only Randy had...

:: Jo Jo ::
Excuse me Jinder but that sounds a bit racist.
Calling Australians criminals could be deemed offensive and an outdated assumption.

You of all people talk to me of racism?
Have not our backgrounds not been a mountain to overcome?
You're more of a fool than I thought.
Lucky we are not In my motherland of India, or I would have you flogged in the street, for not only interrupting me, but having the impertinence to call me of all people racist?
I'd call it an equal right, Isn't that what this so-called country of freedom allows?

Jinder grabs her by the shoulder.

Apologize to me now! Now! Apologize! To me !

Jo Jo with fear in her eyes, Jinder shakes her overzealously, Jinder looks at her with disdain.

:: jinder ::
Apologize,You stupid...

Jo Jo lashes out slapping Jinder across the face.
She scratches his neck, pushes him off and runs away.
Jinder stands with a bad-tempered scowl on his face.

The surrounding assorted backstage crew is aghast at viewing this current situation.
A distraught Jo Jo is off-screen being consoled by Mickie James, who was in the vicinity.

Run run away you disgracefully typical American woman, always playing the victim.
There's only the real victimization of whoever stands against the Modern Day Maharajah!
Tonight Shane Thorne... At BlockBuster, it will be That miz-creant The Miz .
Mark my words.

Sunil and Sumir both appear on screen to calm the Maharajah down, he shakes off their hands from his personage. Jinder then makes his way angrily from the interview area, towards the main stage preparation area for his upcoming match.
Sunil and Sumir look at each other not sure what to do, for the moment.
One last view of Mickie holding Jo Jo, with a caress of the hair

co-Match Of The Night
Will The Aussie's Rise Continue?
Shane Thorne vs Jinder Mahal

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Animal & The Beast take on The Glorious One & The Champ
Brock Lesnar and Batista vs Bobby Roode and Seth Rollins

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©