PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

June 21st, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: June 21st, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:42 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
JUNE 21st, 2018
Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Reaching for Fortune[/big][/big]

Thursday Night Revolt kicks off LIVE with an all too familiar theme.

Donned in his freshly tailored suit, Hunter makes his way down the ramp with a smile across his face and enters the ring to a loud, mixed reaction.

[big]TRIPLE H[/big]
Ah, it's good to be king. King of the best brand in sports entertainment ever conceived. And it's through my business savvy this is all possible. It's through BUYING IN that Superstars reach their full potential in PWG. See, why JBL is letting the inmates run the asylum over at Fury, I am elevating each and every one of my talents, if they know how to 'play the game' of cutting promos and showing up for their matches. Superstars who are already becoming legends in the making such as Brock Lesnar - the first dual-champion in PWG history! A man, no, a Beast, who comes out here every week to dominate the competition in the ring and on the microphone. A man whom I respect, and who respects me, and MY show...

Hunter is seen getting a bit agitated now as something is clearly on his mind.

[big]TRIPLE H[/big]
RESPECT... is what the current World Heavyweight Champion made perfectly clear he lacks when he no-showed his scheduled celebration last week... So I'll tell you this, Roman, you get your ass out here tonight or I'll have you drug tested and stripped of that god damn title before you can unscrew another pill bottle! Cause as far as I'm concerned that's the only reason you defeated The Beast at FallOut.

Hunter takes a handful of moments to calm himself down and changes subjects once he regains his composure.

[big]TRIPLE H[/big]
Now that's out of the way, it's time that our REVOLT leads to a great FORTUNE! Cause on July 15th 3 of Revolt's finest men and women superstars will battle Fury's in two Ladder Matches with the Fortune Briefcase suspended above the air. Inside holds a contract guaranteeing a World Championship match at any time, any place. And you better believe that Revolt is coming home with both briefcases because the 6 superstars entering the respective matches will be battle tested. Tonight, we will have 6 Qualifier matches all involving incredible talent, but 2, in particular, I have in my mind. Last week Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre put on a match for the ages with Seth pulling out the victory... but I want to see if he has what it takes to do it TWICE when the stakes are even higher. And I want to see if my investment, my Chosen One, will rise up to the occasion and show me he is truly worthy of my backing. Either way, I will get my answers as Seth Rollins takes on Drew McIntyre in an Extreme Rules Match to qualify for Fortune! (the crowd pops for the huge matchup) But my other grand qualifier, has hit a snare... see The Beast was supposed to fight the leader of the Balor Club, but Finn Balor suffered an untimely injury and will be out for multiple weeks (the crowd boos as one of their fan favorites will be out of action for some time) But one superstar's woes is another Superstar's opportunity, and I want a Superstar who has the BALLS to take on one of the most dominant Superstars not just on Revolt but in PWG!!! So who's it going to be!?

The crowd cheer in anticipation as Hunter looks towards the stage for a daring Superstar to fill the vacant Fortune Qualifier spot...

[bgcolor=#000]
The melodic chimes of a certain theme, breaks the anticipation like a knife, in this case, a jambiya, as it looks to be the Maharaja Jinder Mahal, who heeds a response to the call, of Revolt GM Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

:: Byron ::
Can you believe it.
We don't see the maharaja give the fan's the time of day, but as soon as there's a hint of a free opportunity to be handed out, seem's as if this guy comes out of the woodwork faster, than a squirrel grabbing the last nut.

:: Mauro ::
Working smarter not harder seems to be the mantra of the Maharaja.
being on the wrong side of the win-loss column doesn't hinder Jinder from expecting to have himself treated like royalty around here. That self-confidence continues to have Jinder see himself as a contender regardless of match outcomes.

:: Tom ::
Well whatever we may think about how the Modern day maharaja operates, he's heading down to stake a claim on his chance at fortune being offered tonight by our GM Triple H.
I don't know how smart it is to rush into getting a match with the beast is in my opinion.

Upon the apron now at this juncture, Sunil holds open the ropes so that Jinder may enter. the ring.
HHH awaits to shake hands with the modern-day Maharaja.
The two clasp hands.

:: HHH ::
I take it your our here for a shot at fortune?

HHH hands Jinder the mic.

:: Jinder ::
Without a doubt. I know I can beat Brock Lesnar.
The so-called dominant, first ever double champion of PWG.
I know with such certainty, because last time we meet I had him down and out for the count.
If it wasn't for that ref slow counting me causing me to lose my focus and be attacked from behind by Booby Roode I'd be the Intercontinental Champ right now.

If I could be so bold, I might even think out loud, that there was conspiracy about having a person of my heritage holding that championship in favor of my opponents.

The crowd boo's as HHH takes back the mic from Jinder.

:: HHH ::
Whoa whoa I'd be careful about those sort of accusations, or you'll be having to short order cook butter chicken at the jewel of bombay to make ends meet permanently.

Jinder seems to be apologetic and urges to speak again.
HHH slowly gives it back.

:: Jinder ::
Hunter hunter Not a dis barraging mark against you no no.
Just I don't trust that bias incompetent ref and request a referee of a more how may I say diverse ethnic background.
To leave all doubt in my mind and those of those of my people whom have been outraged on social media by the possibilities of bias towards certain types of people, gone and laid to rest by the mindful management of PWG, of societies current climate.
Is that too much to ask?

HHH just stares at Jinder for a moment.
[/bgcolor]

Every fan in attendance jump to their feet and cheer on The Glorious One. Bobby Roode steps through the curtain and onto the entrance ramp equipped with a microphone in hand and his Intercontinental championship draped over his shoulder. He waves at his fans in before turning his attention to those in the ring. Roode raises the microphone to speak as he begins walking down towards the ring.

Bobby Roode: Jinder, good to see you again! I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect to see you out here. If anyone is giving out handouts, you're bound to come out nowhere. I'd give you another shot at this title, but I want you to earn something for once in your life. Now I've the ramblings about my win over Brock Lesnar. Some even calling it controversial. My twitter has been blowing up with messages saying I didn't have what it takes to beat Brock one on one. That I need help to take out "The Beast" when that couldn't be further from the truth. You see, the thing is i'm not scared of Brock Lesnar. When everyone else runs scared with their tail between their legs, I step up! Brock is a big bully and I wouldn't mind knocking him right on his ass again!    

That last line receives a huge pop from the PWG faithful. All the support brings a smile upon the face of Roode. He steps between the ropes and enters the ring joining Jinder Mahal and Triple H. Bobby Roode walks past Jinder without even acknowledging him and shakes Triple H's hand.

Bobby Roode: What i'm trying to say is, give me the match against Brock Lesnar. Not only will I prove all my doubters wrong, but I'll walk out of Fortune with that briefcase and a victory for Revolt. Jinder is a selfish individual. The only he fights for is himself. I'm willing to march into Fortune and live and die for my brand. If i have to get through Jinder, so be it.  

Roode gets in the face of Mahal. They begins trash talking one another before being separated by Triple H.

Triple H: EASY EASY BOTH OF YOU STAND DOWN NOW! You'll both get a piece of Lesnar because it will be a triple threat match! The last time you three went head to head to head, the ratings were through the roof. I'd be an idiot to not capitalize on that. After all, I always do was best for business.

Roode begins to nod his head smile while getting grilled by Jinder. Triple H shakes both men's hands before exiting the ring.

Returned Stars Fortune Qualifier #1
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Tommy End

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[bgcolor=#000]

:: Big E ::
Thursday night revolt! Put those hands together for the team with three times the charm... Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and your's truly Big E.
The new day.

The crowd cheers to see the team of The New Day on Revolt.

Those crooked cop's are probably going to be looking to put their silly fashion law's and restrictions on the like's of us.
But uh uh we ain't having no part of that.
The only fine we are getting is fined for being so fine and oddly I'm fine with that.
We are set to face them Breezango's here tonight, but we are undecided on who will face them.

The three begin to question the idea with repeated sayings of who, who, who, who?
While pointing at each other, the crowd can be heard saying it along with them.

I know...
How about we have an eating competition with these scrumdiddilyumptious booty o cereals, to decide .
Yeah? Me first...

Big E urges Kofi and Xavier to begin pouring them down upon his awaiting wide open mouth.
To which they do.
Quickly emptying box after box
while doing so a short ad break ensues.

A while later...
It returns to the scene, it can be noticed there are many, many, many boxes of empty booty o's
They continue to pour upon big e's face.

Big E gives in motioning he's had enough.

I can't do no more. guy's I'm filled to my eyeballs with O's. I can't fight or I'll bust of these here seams of my tights, in fact, these tights feeling too tight.

Big E undoes his straps.
He is stopped before he takes off too much.
Xavier checks on his buddy E while reassuring him about the match new day has tonight against the current tag champions of revolt, Breezango.

:: Wood ::
Don't worry about a thing E , Doctor woods and the Boom drop Kofi Kingston, can take on those night court nit wit's .

Kofi agrees with his buddy Xavier.

:: Kofi ::
Yeah the little boss men are going to find themselves with more than a little bit of trouble in paradise.

Beacause!!!!

:: All Three ::
New day rocks! new day rocks! New day rocks!

They clap while dancing about chanting the slogan about for 20 seconds.
All the motion don't make Big E feel so good after eating like two dozen boxes of Booty o's
Big E end's up barfing a full rainbow of colored cereal towards the camera.
[/bgcolor]

Jey Uso Challenges The Alpha
Chris Jericho vs Jey Uso

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

(As Revolt rolls on we are taken backstage to Charlotte Flair psyching herself up for her match for the PWG Women’s Championship.)

Charlotte Flair: Alright Charlotte you got this it’s just Bayley, she’s nothing special, she’s not a Flair. This is in your blood to be a winner, a champion, and the best. You’ve worked your ass off for months for this opportunity, you’ve earned this. What the hell is a hugger anyway...what why am I talking to myself?

(The door flings open as Lexi Bliss is maniacally laughing and a stern-faced Ruby Riot walks into frame.)

Ruby Riot: Well well well, Queen, tonight is your night. The night you bring the PWG Women’s Championship to the Riot Squad. And do something you couldn’t do a few weeks ago - defeat Bayley. Hopefully you won’t lose again... or at least not so quickly this time

(Lexi Bliss goes to chime in)

Lexi Bliss: hahahahaha! Yeah Queen B, you shouldn’t let her... HUG YOU hahahahahaha!

Charlotte Flair: Is that it? Or do you two actually wanna do something important? Like help me win Rubes. Or are you gonna do what you usually do...NOTHING!

(Ruby and Charlotte go nose to nose)

Ruby Riot: yeah we’ll do something Daddy’s girl...we’ll be ringside watching you cause this is your chance to prove why you're the best and all that other crap. You said you’ve earned this, so you can win it yourself Charlotte, cause apparently, you don’t need us. The people who helped save your career cause you didn’t win a match till WE saved your career.

(As the tension in the room can be cut with a knife Charlotte looks Ruby dead in her eyes)

Ruby Riot: we know you already have a lot on your mind but don’t forget what we said Queen... don’t embarrass the Riot squad tonight... or there will be hell to pay and you won’t like the consequences...

(Ruby and Lexi walk out of the locker room as Charlotte stares intently)

Charlotte Flair: I will not lose to Bayley again... I will continue the Flair family name and legacy tonight when I beat her. And I will claim the PWG Women's Championship. Not for the Riot Squad but for ME. Bayley, I hope you bring all you got sister... cause I damn sure am.

(Charlotte puts her robe on and walks out of the locker room)

Women's Fortune Qualifier #1
Lexi Bliss vs Trish Stratus

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Carmella is seen walking down a hallway in the direction of Trish Stratus’ locker room. She is carrying two iced coffees in one arm as she talks on her cellphone with the other.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Tonight is going to be the biggest night of my career when I beat Peyton Royce and qualify for the women’s ladder match. That Aussie won’t know what hit her. Many people don’t acknowledge that I’m a second generation wrestler and up til now I’ve been distracted with this lifestyle, but this sport is in my blood and it’s finally time to show the world what The Princess of Staten Island can do in that ring. I have been underestimated for far too long by everyone! Oh sorry, I didn’t realize I was screaming. Hey, by the way, I was given a free coffee with my order so I’m bringing you one.[/bgcolor]

Carmella ends the call as she walks up to a producer who has a bouquet of roses in his hands. He opens the door to Trish’s locker room and sets the flowers off to the side before leaving the two superstars.

Both women take a seat on the couch to further enjoy their time together. Trish takes a sip from her cup as she stares down at Carmella’s pants which have a rather large stain running down the right leg. All the legend can do is laugh and shake her head since she knows how clumsy Carmella can be.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Trish I wouldn’t be in this position if it wasn’t for you. Before I met you I was seriously doubting my ability in the ring and I was actually about to make a call to Stephanie that very night. You’ve given me the confidence to go all in and so I wanted to get you something. [/bgcolor]

Carmella hands the bouquet of roses to Trish Stratus.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Oh I have one more surprise for you. Close your eyes. [/bgcolor]

Trish complies with the request and closes her eyes. During this split second Carmella steals a quick kiss. The Princess of Staten Island smiles at Trish.

The New Day Debut Against the Champs!
The New Day vs Breezango

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As PWG returns from an advertisement promoting Emergence, we're taken backstage to a tightly zoomed in shot of a woman's eyes. They pierce our souls and emit a level of intensity you don't often see. Soon we begin to pan out and see that those eyes belong to none other than The Irresistible Force herself, Nia Jax.

we can only begin to wonder where she's heading, what she's up to as she stomps through the halls, not because she's angry, but simply because she's not your average Female Superstar. Her height is imposing, and her power is truly a sight to behold. She starts to turn a corner but suddenly stops in her tracks, an annoyed look appearing on her face as the camera reveals what stopped her. It's none other than an interviewer, Nia just walks by.

Nia Jax
Just because I'm a beautiful monster doesn't mean I'm stupid,  You're a selfish little girl. The only reason you'd be here is because you want something, so spit it out. "Nvm" by.

Nia Jax
The truth of the matter is that my past, is my past. It made me into the woman I am today and that woman is walking into PWG to dominate.

Nia Jax, walk's away for the Scene after giving a look of disgust to the interview person Jax then turn's around with a fabulous smile on her face while she enter's her locker room.

Women's Fortune Qualifier #2
Peyton Royce vs Carmella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 21st, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:59 am

Thursday Night Revolt returns from commercial break to a privare locker room area, occupied by one Roman Reigns. Donned in a lavish suit and seated on a couch, he stares idly at the World Heavyweight title that sits on a desk before him. One would assume he'd be pleased to have won the coveted championship yet he seems indifferent. Almost lost in thought, a sudden knock interrupts the silence. The door creaks open and a member of the backstage area peeps in.

Backstage Member: Roman? Your title celebration is in a few minutes... Triple H doesn’t want you missing it like you did last week…

The newly crowned champion of Revolt does not bother looking at the intruder but continues to stare at the title. Uncomfortable, the backstage member gradually disappears and leaves the door slightly ajar. Eventually the Samoan scends from his seated position on the couch, clasps the title within his hands, and plops it over his shoulder. He heads out the door while accidentally kicking over a few empty prescription bottles of oxycodone and xanax before disappearing from the cameras view.

A minute passes before Roman makes his presence known to the crowd. Devoid of his usual music, he saunters down the ramp to a mixed reaction of cheers and boo’s. Once inside, he beckons for a microphone and almost immediately, his facial features alter to that of content one.

Roman Reigns: Welcome to the era of reality. An era in which you fine individuals don’t have to be subjected to speeches from false champions and delusional individuals. Where obese fools can only be found on the other show or in the concession stands begging for garbage to satiate their hunger; where steroid users fizzle away into irrelevancy and their mouth piece moves on to other puppets to pay the bills. Who is left once the dust is cleared? AJ Styles? Samoa Joe? Finn Balor? Brock Lesnar? No… Just Roman Reigns. You see, I did what I knew would happen which was win this championship. What was robbed of me from the beginning of this show’s origin, is now draped over my shoulder... And all I’ve got to thank for it is me and not you fans...

Roman breaks out into laughter which coaxes forth a negative response from the audience. A smug smile now remains depicted on his visage.

Roman Reigns: Once my title was pilfered from my grasp, I set out on a conquest to punish those who thwarted my chances time and time again. Ah but I didn’t just want to punish them… I wanted to break and mold them. Make it so that they couldn’t compete anymore or simply… cease to exist. I may have gone overboard a few times—Dasha Fuentes, may she rest easy—but I did it for my vision… His vision… Our vision.

Byron Saxton: May god rest her soul? Did Roman Reigns just admit to kil-

Tom Philips: Nonsense, I think he’s talking about her no longer working for the company… Right?    

Mauro Ranallo: … There’s an ominous energy being exuded by this young man and I don’t like it. And who is this we he’s talking about? Who is it damnit?!

Roman Reigns: With my enemies gone and contenders waiting to be torn asunder, I stand here the greatest champion that’s ever lived; a champion that children can look up to, that men can aspire to be like, and a champion that women desire. This is cause for celebration isn’t it?! We should prance around the ring and open up a bottle of champagne or hire the finest of hookers to dance around the ring. Oh… oh… I should have an open challenge. Who would I face? Seth Rollins?! Bobby Roode?! Randy Orton?! No, I should instead take a vacation to some uncharted island! Or maybe I should brag and boast some more! I should do so many things but there’s only one problem… There’s one fucking problem…We’ve come to realize that none of you… None of you deserve to have me as champion…. None of you even deserve to see Roman Reigns... anymore. Say goodbye, everyone.

Abruptly Roman tosses the microphone over his head where it clashes onto the matt with a loud thud. To the crowd’s sudden shock, he tosses the World Heavyweight championship on the floor where it lays in the middle of the ring. Slithering past the ropes, he saunters up the ramp whilst the uncertainty echoes within his hear.  Eventually he disappears backstage…  

Byron Saxton: What just happened?

Tom Philips: I… I think he just vacated the title.

Mauro Ranallo: That’s… absurd. Why would Roman Reigns do such a th-

???: Roman?!

Suddenly the titantron displays video footage of Roman Reigns making his way towards the exit sign. He is being pestered by the always charismatic Charly Caruso but doesn’t budge an inch. Instead, he loosens his tie, rummages through his pockets, and swallows an unidentified substance—pills perhaps.

Charly Caruso: Roman… The fans, everyone wants to know.  Did you just vacate the title? …Are you quitting the company?

Roman pushes open the exit door but not before staring at the camera. With the most unemotional expression, he parts his lips to speak.

Roman Reigns: …There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

With those cryptic words spoke, he leaves the backstage area leaving the crowd and even some of the wrestlers backstage contemplating what’s happened. Is this the last we’ll see of Roman Reigns?

Fortune Qualifier #2 - Triple Threat Rematch
Bobby Roode vs Brock Lesnar vs Jinder Mahal II

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Women's Fortune Qualifier #3
Billy Kay vs Ruby Riot

Match Result wrote:
...1!
...2!
...3!

*NO! A massive kick out from Ruby Riot!, Billie yells in frustration, pleading with the referee. Begging for a three count. The ref confirms that is was two, and Billie turns around to Ruby spitting water in her eyes*

Mauro:
Wait a minute! What the heck was that?!

*The ref tries to get in between the two, scolding Ruby for her actions, but Ruby brushes past the ref and picks up Billie by the hand*

Mauro:
Ref come on! That cant be legal can it?

Phillps:
It's to the refs discretion Cole, it's a wonderful strategy of the punk rock princess!

*Ruby releases a blood curdling scream into the face of Billie and hits a devastating Riot Kick!*

Phillips:
Good Night!

*Ruby goes towards Billie, then steps back pulling at her hair*

Saxton:
Ruby has this match won! What is she doing?

*Ruby picks up Billie and hits her with ANOTHER Riot Kick*

Phillps:
ANOTHER Riot Kick... guys Billie is out!

*Ruby lets out an aggressive scream at Billie, and picks her up AGAIN for another Riot Kick!*

Saxton:
Enough is enough! Just pin her!

*Ruby again picks up Billie, obviously out of it, and Ruby nails ANOTHER Riot Kick!*

Phillips:
This is a message Saxton, Billie cost Ruby last week... She had the match won until Billie got involved.

*Ruby yet again picks up Billie by the hand... This time the ref demanding to stop. Ruby gives a devilish smile at the referee, then sternly looks at Billie and hits ANOTHER Riot Kick*

Mauro:
JESUS CHRIST! FIVE RIOT KICKS TO THE TEMPLE OF BILLIE KAY! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH RUBY! STOP THIS MASSACRE!

*Ruby picks Billie up again, Billie barely able to stand on her two feet, even with Ruby holding her up. Just as Ruby goes for a sixth Kick the ref breaks the hold and calls for the bell. Ruby looking furious and Billie falling to the ground, The ref talks with Greg Hamilton and after a brief conversation he begins to speak into the microphone*

Hamilton:
Ladies and Gentlemen the referee has decided to stop this match for the safety of Billie Kay. Therefore your winner via Knock Out and qualifying for the women's Fortune ladder match... Ruby Riiiiiiot!

Saxton:
I think we can all agree that Ruby had the match won... but come on not like this... what a despicable act from Ruby!

*Ruby demands the ref to raise her hand, as he does reluctantly. Ruby rips her hand away slides out and grabs a chair*

Saxton:
OH COME ON WHAT NOW!?

*Ruby threatens the Ref away with the chair and wraps it around Billie's neck, picks her up, laughs dementedly, and hit a riot kick on the steel chair. Billie grabbing at her neck*

Mauro:
OH MY GOD ALMIGHTY GET THIS CRAZY WOMAN OUT OF THERE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

*Ruby gets right in Billie's face, muttering some words in her ear as she rolls out of the ring, she passes a gurney and a medical team whilst laughing to herself. The medical team places Billie on the gurney and carts her away. Peyton comes down to help, walking alongside her IIconic Life Partner, holding hands as Revolt moves to commercial break*

The PWG Universe goes berserk at the sound of Seth Rollins theme song blasting through the titantron. The crowd roars "BURN IT DOWN" in unison as the Man of Thursday Nights makes his way out with a huge smirk planted on his face. Seth Rollins walks down the ramp giving young fans high fives on the way down. Rollins would make his way into the ring and taunt a few times before making his way to a microphone whilst preparing himself to speak.

Seth Rollins - Well it's good to be out here in front of you beautiful people and i'm not going to lie you guys are the craziest crowd I've ever seen. But this is what I expect from a Texan Crowd after all everything is bigger in Texas am I right?! But speaking of big... tonight I have a huge match. A match in which I plan on winning. You see, just before I came out here I had a word with some people backstage and word on the street is that the man of Thursday Nights is going to have match for the main event of the show for a slot in PWG's First ever Fortune Ladder Match. Now I'm not sure who my opponent is but honestly does it really matter!? It doesn't matter who it is because if there's anything I've shown these past few months is that when opportunity comes my way I reach out and grab it. I'm not interested in letting my talent waste away and become a bottom feeder. There's a reason Thursday Night Revolt has Become Thursday Night Rollins and it's because I don't settle for anything less than what I deserve. And the reality is what I deserve is what you people deserve and that's Seth Rollins being your WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION!

The Revolt Crowd roars with cheers chanting "YES, YES, YES, YES!"

Seth Rollins - So it doesn't matter who the hell is champion - I'm going to win that briefcase and if Triple H and Stephanie McMahon can't figure out what to do about Roman "The Philosopher" Reign's cowardly departure... then I'll just have to cash in on the undefeated mysterious man known as "vacant" and become your new CHAMPION. Because at the end of the day my goal is to be known as the best superstar to ever step foot in a wrestling RING period! I'm someone who fights and doesn't ever give in. I'm someone who doesn't run from his problems and accepts responsibility. Holding the world heavy weight championship means that you're not only the best but that you have a target on your head and I guess Roman Reigns was too much of a coward to accept that burden. I'm not interested in quick fame, glory or one big moment. I'm interested in consistency and i'm going to be the man who pushes the bar every single week. I took Monday Nights to higher heights and now i'm going to do the same for Thursday Nights. You see it doesn't matter where I am, or where I've been or where I go.. because when I arrive everyone knows it and fears it. They know i'm here to do one thing and that's too .. BURN - IT - DOWN!

The Revolt Crowd shouts those three words in unison with Seth Rollins then begins chanting "TNR, TNR, TNR, TNR!"

Drew McIntyre walks into the stage and down the ramp. He has a microphone in one hand and a baseball bat in the other.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: What’s this I hear about Mr. Thursday Nights caring  about consistency? All that gets you is a couple of great matches Seth, and great as they may be, you need to win. (McIntyre smirks as he looks at a small kid wearing a Seth Rollins T-shirt) With that attitude you’ll never be on the same level as The Chosen One. I’m gonna get straight to the point with ya. The authority doesn’t like you but they are willing to work with you. After all everyone of us wants to see Revolt rise to the top and once we chop that ego down to size you may just be the champion Revolt so desperately needs. [/bgcolor]

Drew climbs up on the apron and steps inside the ring.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: Your not the man around here like you were on Mondays. Hunter wants you to realize that before your ego gets even more inflated than it already is. Seth you’re a danger to yourself and that’s why I am under strict orders to keep you from qualifying. So tonight if I want to throw you through a flaming table I can. If I want to powerbomb you onto the concrete floor I can. If I want to break every bone in your body I can because Hunter has given me free reign with this match. [/bgcolor]

An official runs down to the ring. He signals for this next match to start as McIntyre can be heard saying “I’m going to break you”  as both men meet in the center of the ring.

A Heated Rivalry Turns Towards Fortune - Extreme Rules - Qualifier #3
Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

**The Revolt crowd is buzzing about a rumor that has been circulating the internet all day.  They anxiously await answers when suddenly....*

**The crowd erupts as The Rock's music pounds through the arena.  The People's Champ is back!

**As The Rock steps out on stage, the Revolt crowd gets even louder.  He continues down the ramp, looking into the crowd with arrogance and confidence.**

**On his way to the ring, Rocky stops to eye up a few women in the front row.  He smiles and says a few words before stepping onto the apron and climbing the turnbuckle, giving the fans the classic Rock pose.**

**The fans are red hot as The Rock asks for a microphone.  A "Rocky" chant starts as The Rock looks into the crowd, but this is a different Rock.  With microphone in hand, Rocky sets up for his classic opening line.**

The Rock:  FINALLY....THE ROCK HAS COME TO...

**The Rock stops his catchphrase as the crowd finishes it for him.  But, he doesn't look pleased.**

The Rock:......TO RUN HIS MOUTH ON ALLLLLLLLL YOUR CANDY ASSES!

**The loud cheers instantly turn to boos.  The Rock laughs and makes fun of a few fans in the front you.  A "Rocky Sucks" chant breaks out as Rocky smells the air, taking in the adrenaline.**

The Rock:  Let The Rock make something crystal clear to all of you steaming piles of monkey crap.  He is not come to the PWG to make friends.  He has not come to the PWG to please all of you jabronis who bought a ticket to see "The Great One".  No no no....The Rock is back for himself.  The Rock doesn't give a monkey's left testicle about any of you.  This time around, it's ALLLLL about The Rock.

**The "Rocky Sucks" chants have now overcome the spattering of what was left of the "Rocky" chants.  The fans are now heavily booing The Rock**

The Rock:  That's right....Boo The Rock.  But remember, if you people go down that road....if "The People" decide to boo "The People's Champion"....it's over.  That means, no more of The Rock making shit hole towns like this famous but saying it's name.  Just because sing along with The Rock is over, you people decide to BOO The Rock?

**The fans continue the "Rocky Sucks" chants.  The Rock smirks and nods.**

The Rock:  Now that The Rock is back and in front of the MILLIONS.....ANNND MILLIONS of the biggest pieces of trailer park trash walking God's green Earth,  he's here to let the entire PWG roster know, that if any of you big, steaming, stinking bags of monkey crap wants a shot at "The Great One', have the sound guy play your crappy theme music, drag your ass out to the ring, and go ONE on ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE!  Ya see, The Rock may have been gone, but he didn't stop paying attention.  The Rock has watched all of you jabronis stink up his ring for months, and quite frankly, he's embarrassed to have ever been a part of PWG.  Lets face facts, after The Rock wrestling...ratings went into a downward spiral, stock plummeted, and candy asses took over The Rock's show.  Well The Rock is back to bring PWG back to greatness.  You should all be grateful that the biggest star in the world has decided to grace you with his Greatness once again.  Just by stepping onto that stage tonight, PWG is now trending world wide.  It's not because of the current PWG roster.  It's because of The Rock.  Make no mistake about it, this is now The Rock's show and he has come back to take over and to take the World Heavyweight Championship.  The Rock just finished shooting another movie that is sure to break more box office records, so he has some time to whoop some candy ass and it starts this week.  IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALA....WHAT THE ROCK....  

**The Rock stops his catchphrase as the fans finish it by saying "is cookin".  The Rock looks confused.**

The Rock: Hey! The Rock told you people.  Sing along with The Rock is OVER.  You lost all of your "Sing Along with The Rock"  privileges.  The Rock...and ONLY The Rock is allowed to say......IIIIIIIIS COOOKIN.

**The Rock drops the microphone and jaws with some fans in the front row.  He exits the ring and walks up the ramp, mocking fans on his way towards the exit.**

PWG Womens Championship Match
Bayley (c) vs Charlotte w/ Riot Squad

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Hamilton:
Here is your winner AND STILL the PWG Women's Champion BAYLEY!

Mauro:
WHAT A MATCH! CHARLOTTE HAS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF! THESE TWO WOMEN FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL!

*Bayley holds the back of her head and holds her championship high, leaving the ring as Charlotte leans against the bottom turnbuckle, defeated. Ruby Riot slides into the ring and looks at Charlotte, walking over and offering her a hand up*

Saxton:
Now hold on Charlotte, remember what Ruby said... plus remember what happened to Billie Kay just an hour ago...

*Charlotte a little tentative... accepts Ruby's hand as she picks her up from the ground. The two look at each other and embrace in a hug*

Mauro:
It seems the sickly Ruby Riot has buried the hatchet betwe-

*Just as Charlotte pulls back Ruby Riot nails her win a Riot Kick!*

Saxton:
Oh come on! How is this girl in the building still?!

*Ruby stands over Charlotte looking at the booing crowd... but Charlotte won't stay down so easy. She starts clawing up Ruby's knee pad... Ruby looking down at Flair, laughs grabs Charlotte by the hand and hits her with another Riot Kick, looking down at her work, she laughs and rolls out of the ring*

Mauro:
What does this mean for the future of the Riot Squad? of the women's division? and of PWG?

Phillips:
I'm sure thous questions will be answered in the coming weeks as we build to Fortune...

*The last shot shows Ruby up on the ramp laughing to herself as medical personnel help the still downed Charlotte*

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

June 21st, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1