PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

June 14th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: June 14th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:38 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
June 14, 2018
Saint Louis Missouri
The Dome
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Show Name: [/big][/big]

*Thursday Night REVOLT opens up with a wide camera shot of the garage area where we see a limo pulling up*

Byron Saxton: Whose arriving? Is it Mr. McMahon?

Tom Philips: Our boss hasn't been seen since Undertaker Chokeslamed him on that shithole show Fury, you idiot!

*A figure walks out and the cameraman zooms down onto their shoes*

Tom Phillips: Stupid cameraman!

*The camera pans up slowly to reveal...The Prizefighter Kevin Owens!*

Mauro Ranallo: Mama mia it's K.O.!

Byron Saxton: Why is he here? Was Hunter able to sign another top-level talent?

*Kevin Owens grabs the camera from the cameraman*

Kevin Owens: Looks like you've now met the newest superstar on Revolt. Yes, that's right, The Prizefighter is finally here on Thursday Nights! Now I have to go and finalize the last part of my lucrative contract, but here is a quick message to everyone in the locker room; I am The Prizefighter which means I am here to win championship gold. So anyone holding one... I'm coming for you!

*Kevin Owens tosses the camera to the ground and walks away*

FallOut Take 2
Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Riot Squad Gauntlet Promo

(As Revolt rolls on we are taking backstage to a door that says "Riot Squad." Charly Caruso knocks on the door as arguing and 2 women manically laughing is heard. Charlotte says come in)

Charly Caruso: Ladies tonight the three of you the Riot Squad will be in a gauntlet match competing back to back to back whats the Riot squads game plan for tonight?

Charlotte Flair: Well we pla-(Ruby interrupts her)

Ruby Riot: Simple Charly HAHA we win....then WE RIOT.....and tonight we get to play (Ruby looks at Lexi who smiles and nods back at Ruby) with Billie and Peyton...IT DOESN'T MATTER REALLY CAUSE ONCE WE GET OUR HANDS ON THEIR PRETTY FACE (Ruby turns her hand into a fist) WE WILL destroy it as WE get back the road to the World Women's Championship thanks to Charlotte...

Charlotte Flair: Ummm what? Ruby, I don't think I heard you properly you said I helped you on the road to the women's championship. Sweetheart, that's my match, you had your chance...actually you had two chances and you lost both of them (Ruby licks her lips and stares at Charlotte intensely) Now its my turn to face Bayley and show you how to win with FLAIR (Charlotte woos in Ruby's face) So take notes tonight when I face Billie and you might learn something.

Lexi Bliss: HAHA FIGHT-FIGHT-FIGHT! HAHAHA RED IS REALLY MAD NOW QUEEN B! HAHAHAHA!

(Ruby turns towards Bliss)

Ruby Riot: Lexi shut up (Lexi stops laughing on a dime) Alright Charlotte you want your shot at Bayley, ya know what daddy's little girl you got it. You earned it at the PPV so as a member of the Riot Squad I wish you the best (She extends her hand to Charlotte with a smile)

Lexi Bliss: DO IT QUEEN B SHAKE HER HAND DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO... I...

(Ruby Looks at Bliss again as Bliss stops and looks at the ground as her pigtails cover her face)

Charlotte Flair: see there's the Rubes I know (Charlotte extends her hand and shakes Rubys and Ruby tightens her grip and pulls Charlotte close almost nose to nose as Charlotte is ever so creeped out by the darkness in Ruby's eyes)

Ruby Riot: BUT IF YOU LOSE TO BAYLEY AGAIN CHARLOTTE THEY WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR DEFYING ME...HAHAH (Ruby woos in Charlotte's face as Charlotte storms out of the room and Ruby walks off in the other direction as Lexi steps forward to Charly)

Lexi Bliss: There letting me play tonight Charly (Lexi plays with Charly's hair) I get to play with Carmella...she's fabulous Charly HAHAHA let's see how fabulous she is after playing with Lexi Bliss!

(As Bliss laughs more and walks off as the segment ends)

A Riot Squad Gauntlet Match
Charlotte vs Billy Kay

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Lexi Bliss vs Carmella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Ruby Riot vs Peyton Royce

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

.....1!

.....2!

....KICKOUT!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMMAAA MIIIIAA RUBY RIOT JUST WON'T STAY DOWN!

Peyton pleads to the referee that it was a 3 count and upon the ref saying "no" hits the mat multiple times in frustration. Billie Kay, at ringside, calls out to Peyton to stay focused and on top of the dangerous Ruby. Peyton lifts Ruby by her hair and taunts her.

Peyton lifts Ruby completely upright and gets her in position for another one of her patented Fisherman Bridging Suplexes, however, Ruby grabs the arm of Peyton when she tried to hook Ruby's leg, and wrenches it for a Pele Kick! Peyton falls down but Billie pulls her out of the ring while crouched behind the apron unseen by the referee! Ruby knows what happened tho and is about to pursue Billie, however, the referee gets in her way to prevent this from happening. The two argue back and forth for many moments, giving enough time for Peyton to recover, stand up, and hit a stiff forearm to the back of Ruby's skull! She then picks Ruby up and hits one final Fisherman Bridging Suplex.

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
NOOOO! Such a great match up ruined by Billie's interference. I'm sure Ruby had Peyton there after she hit the Arm-Wrecnhed Pele Kick!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
We'll never know Mauro... But a wins a win and that's all that matters. Plus it's about time IIconic's get one over on the Riot Squad. They lost in a tag match to them last month and Charlotte's beaten Billie twice now. This was a "by any means" type of night for the Aussies.

IIconic celebrate the win, even if by nefarious means, until they see Charlotte and Lexi Bliss of Riot Squad heading down the ramp. Peyton & Billie promptly make their way over the barricade and taunt at the trio of the Riot Squad before they leave through an exit. Charlotte checks on Ruby who is slowly making it to her feet. Charlotte grabs Ruby's arm to help stand her up but Ruby suddenly shoves Charlotte away in frustration. She mutters something to Charlotte and Ruby that the cameras fail to pick up before storming out of the ring and hops over a barricade, ripping herself through the fans until she finds an exit...

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 14th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:39 am

The camera pans as a rating appears much to the confusion of everyone in attendance, as the trailer begins with epic sounding trailer guy cutting in.

Epic Trailer Guy : This summer... The story of two unlikely allies continues in what many call the greatest crossover event in history...

As it shows a clip of Fandango walking up to Breeze.

Fandango : Heeeey... We should like tag...

Breeze shrugs.

Breeze : I probably won’t be booked unless I enter the tag division... Sure...

Epic Trailer Guy : Two men on the right side of the law... Bring peace and justice to PWG.... critics are saying “Breezeango” is “not that bad” or god I can’t believe “they” won the Tag Titles.... from all the highs...

Footage of Fandango getting “a pin” and Breeze getting “multiple” play...

And their lows.....

Footage of Fandango being pinned play.

Epic Trailer Guy : Season Two of the Fashion Files is coming... Very soon... And many question what these two can do... Will Fandango win over the love of his life?

A clip of Fandango talking to Charlotte plays.

Will Fandango ever claim a pinfall ever again???!

The clips of Breeze pinning people loops as you hear a chuckle.

Breeze : I added that in....

Epic Trailer Guy who isn’t Fandango off camera with a voice changer : Is it the end of Breezy?!

Breeze : Wait what?!

Fandango walks into frame clearing his throat and wrapping his arm around Breeze.

Fandango with a voice changer: Find out this summer in the Fashion Files Season 2... featuring the sexiest cop too ever join the force, the man with the plan, Fandango... And his partner Tyler Breeze...

Fandango clicks the button on the voice changer as Breeze looks confused.

[color:6da3=80a0ff]Breeze : Your partner? Aren’t I the one who keeps getting pinfall wins for our team?

Fandango shakes his head.

Fandango : Breezy... I can’t help what was on the script you know that as well as I do... I’m a pro...

Breeze : Didn’t you make it in like an hour this morning?! And what did that mean "the end of Breeze?"

Fandango : No... I made it in two while you were stuck in traffic... And don’t worry too much Breezy most times trailers have to lie to fans to get them to watch it... It just involves a bunch of fireworks and your entrance before mine... Which probably... May not happen...

Breeze : Pyro is gone... Remember cut backs?

Fandango : What?!

Renee : Gentlemen can I have a word with the new Tag Team Champions?

Breeze : Well of course yo-

Fandango : No!! Your with the med no TMZ scandal for us! Let’s go train Breezy?!

Fandango grabs both titles as he pulls Breeze away much to the confusion of Renee as we go to commercial break.

Non-Title Tag Match
Breezedango vs The Hardy's

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The camera shows the backstage interview area where Bobby Roode stands in his million dollar custom robe. He is seen applying wrist tape when he's approached by none other than the dastardly Paul Heyman. Roode stops everything he's doing as the heel manager walks up to him. Heyman extends his arm to show he means no harm to 'The Glorious One'. Rather than shake Heyman's hand, Roode stares Paul Heyman down until he puts his hand down and begins to speak.

Paul Heyman: Look, I know I may not have the best reputation around here. The locker room can bad mouth me all they want, but they can't deny I bring success to whomever I manage. Just look at Brock Lesnar since I took him under my wing. You and I we've had our differences. There's no denying that. I'm willing to put that all behind me and offer you the chance of a lifetime. You can be the newest Paul Heyman guy! Look I spoke to Brock about it already. He was a bit hesitant at first, but who wouldn't be? I mean you are the first man in PWG to beat him for a championship. Look Bobby, with you and Brock Lesnar joining forces under my guidance, who's going to stop us? Nobody could even if they tried. Think about it.

Bobby Roode looks up to the sky as if he were thinking then quickly looks back down at Heyman with a loud

Bobby Roode: NO! Are you out of your mind? Have you already forgotten how you sicked your dog on me last month before our title match? Ever since I've been woken by Matt, I can see through all the bullshit you're spewing. I'm a new man, Heyman. I don't need your underhand tactics to win. If this Intercontinental championship doesn't already prove that. So you can run along back to Brock and try this on someone else. Thanks, but no thanks.

Heyman begins to nod before speaking again

Paul Heyman: That's completely understandable. I get where you're coming from. I really do. However, in the event you change your mind, you won't have to look very far to find me. Here's my business card.

Paul Heyman winks as he hands Roode his business card. Just as Heyman begins to walk away, Roode calls him back. An excited Heyman turns back around only to have his card flicked in his face.

Bobby Roode: Now that's truly GLORIOUS! HAHA.

Roode walks away laughing leaving Heyman with an irritated look on his face.

The Glorious One's Non-Title Open Challenge
Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[bgcolor=#000]Something new is presented upon the PWG Network, debuting an exclusive original content, with an opening of a logo.

The show begins with a kitchen setup for use.

Coming into the shot are Sunil and Sumir Singh, who are on either side of The Maharaja Jinder Mahal. Who lifts his arms with a beckoning smile to accompany his gesture of welcome that follows

:: Jinder ::
Welcome, welcome one and all to My show, Spice Up Your Life with the Maharaja.

We will be treating you to a fine Indian style cuisine made right here.
Not only that but also special guests tantalizing their taste buds as they partake of the magnificence that is the morsels of the Maharaja.
Isn't that right my friends.

Jinder looks to Sunil and Sumir for confirmation of his claims.
To which the both wholeheartedly agree with nods of yes.
They begin organizing the ingredients and the necessary items to cook with.

Yes, get busy to work like the bee's buzz buzz.
While I Introduce our guest for tonight, it's not a list unless it's an A-list and he's definitely on it.
The Miz!

The Miz comes on to the kitchen set and shakes hands with the Maharaja.
He looks about and seems impressed.

:: Miz ::
Wow this looks actually legit.
I'm glad I listened to my agent.

Your taste buds will be glad too after this Miz.
We are making a special Indian style chicken here.
Ok, Sunil, Sumir, get it all going ok.

Miz and Jinder watch as Sumir chops up some cloves and seasons some flatbread for toasting.
Sunil is preparing a chicken stuffing from a mixture of what looks like corn and curry spice with bean mash.

Yes yes looks nice.
Please miz here you may crack an egg if you please.

Like this?

ahh yes very well, you're a natural.
Eggs are a staple food group proteins and the like.

Miz separates the whites pouring it into a provided saucer to witch sumir adds the mix he prepared.
Jinder takes a brush and dips it in The egg infused with flavors saucer he bastes the chicken from it.

Ok that's looking well basted.
Now of course due to time restraints we will put this in the oven to cook.
Sunil puts one chicken in and takes another one out of the oven.

But what was prepared earlier by the magic of television we have this beautiful succulent looking chicken.

Jinder gets handed a knife and he slices of parts of the chicken sumir places it in a flatbread wrap with the garnish and light saucing.

Jinder urges him to let the Miz try.
Miz eats it he munches it about then his eyes widen.
He spits it at Jinder messing up his shirt with food splatter.

That's so super spicy, whoo, I need some milk or something.

The Miz is handed some milk from Sunil.
He spits that at Jinder too.

What the heck is this?

:: Sunil ::
Freshly squeezed goats milk the best goat milk.

ewww goat?

Uh yes, its spice up your life Miz... It's obviously going to be spicy.

I'm a good actor but sorry, I can't act like that's any good at all.
was that peanut sauce I don't like peanuts.
Can we make some lasagna or maybe a beef wellington?

No, we won't make a lasagna....or a beef wellington.

Yeah well, I don't see this getting many episodes if this is the standard, it's not a list standard that's for sure.

:: Jinder :: You messed up my shirt and disrespect the cuisine of my people?
The Modern-d=Day Maharaja will not be disrespected on his own show, by anyone.

Jinder takes Miz's hand and puts it in the toaster, miz screams out as it heats upon his skin.
After a couple of agonizing seconds, Miz tries to retaliate by grabbing a pan and swinging it.
Jinder is knocked back a couple of steps, where he turns to grab a handful of pepper spice which he throws into the Miz's face.
Jinder then hits a Khalass on Miz on the corner of the kitchen table, servery injuring Miz's back.

Jinder takes the blinded Miz by the shirt and heaves him out of shot.
He adjusts his turban as he looks at the camera.

Seem's we are out of time, please be joining again with us next time on Spice Up Your Life with the Maharaja.
[/bgcolor]

Revolt's Alpha goes Against A Rookie Star
Chris Jericho vs Aleister Black

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

June 14th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1