PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

May 24th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: May 24th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:35 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
May 24, 2018
Iowa City, Iowa
Carvery-Hawkeye Arena
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Go Home - To Fallout[/big][/big]

Revolt opens LIVE and the commentators are heard hyping up what a great how they have in store but the sound of their potent voices are quickly thwarted as a much-hated song blares throughout the arenas audio system.

The Beast saunters out onto the stage with a look of disdain and disgust displayed across his features. He is clothed in his usual attire with now only the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He is as per usual accompanied by his overzealous advocate Paul Heyman, who doesn't look too pleased at all. The two are showered with a heavy amount of ear violating boos.

Lesnar performs his usual taunt as the commentators begin to sound off on what happened last week.

::Mauro::
He is no longer the dual champion of PWG! this is because Bobby Roode won the IC title last week after he pinned Jinder Mahal!. The Beast was never pinned!.

::Tom::
Bobby Roode didn't win the Intercontinental title he stole it! he knew full well he couldn't pin the Beast so as soon as he saw the Beast down he got lucky with a glorious DDT on Mahal.

::Saxton::
Tom you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day Roode won that match in clean fashion, Brock Lesnar knew the risks of a triple threat. So its his fault he lost the title.

Lesnar finally makes his way to the ring. Now both in the squared circle of Professional Wrestling Heyman beckons for a microphone.

::Heyman::
Last week Bob Roode took something that doesn't belong to him. He pinned Jinder Mahal for my clients IC title. So now you've pissed off the Beast. Then after losing the IC title my client finds out that he has to fight Roman Reigns at next months Pay-Per-View Fallout. So heres how it is, I'm in a foul mood tonight and so is my client so all that crap I said about Roman Reigns last week on how I respect him and he actually has a chance well that was all fucking bullshit, the Samoan puppy can fuck off back to the mid-card or wherever hes been since he got here cause your first victory over Lesnar was a complete and utter fluke. You're going to find out at Fallout that your strength, toughness, heart, passion all that nonsense is all worthless because you will never hold the World heavyweight title. I know that you haven't been in your right state of mind as of late but after you face the Beast you'll be beaten so badly that you'll probably resort to taking more illegal substances that you claim aren't yours.  

Some oh's are heard from the crowd. Then just as Heyman is about to continue his incessant talking Lesnar takes the mic from his hand and begins to speak.

::Lesnar::
Paul! That's enough talking! It's about time that little bitch comes out here and gives me a reason to bother with this match!

As summoned, Roman Reigns makes his presence known donned in his usual in-ring attire. Dazed yet focused, he saunters down the ramp to a hostile crowd. Members nearest the barricade yell obscenities but do little to bother the determined and unstable Samoan. Just before entering the ring, he stops and stares at Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. The crowd is confused by the unnaturally long pause, it almost looks as if Roman is contemplating something sinister... But what?

Roman Reigns: No one believes what the both of you have to say nor do they want to see you headlining shows week in and week out. Thursday Night Revolt has been the laughing stock in terms of that championship’s history. First we had that tub of lard Samoa Joe holding the title and now we have this juiced up gorilla and his puppet master running the show. What sort of example is Thursday Night Revolt displaying to the youth of today? Where classless and disgusting individuals can do what they want on the show while holding the title hostage?  Funny you mention illegal substances, if I were Triple H I’d look into getting you and several others in the back, drug tested because the delusions on my show are disturbing…

Ignoring the onslaught of boo's Roman Reigns pauses briefly to ponder on his thoughts.  

Roman Reigns: Chris Jericho, Finn Balor, Randy Orton, Goldust, Ric Flair, Samoa Joe, and Brock Lesnar—do you know what all of those men have in common? They were all pinned when it came to facing Roman Reigns in the ring. History is bound to repeat itself and so far I’ve only lost once in singles competition… Do you know what that means? It means the era of Roman Reigns is upon us and all of these sick individuals in this shitty citty will know what it feels like to experience a true champion.

You may have been on a rampage but that will end just like it did months ago. With Roman Reigns standing above the supposed beast's carcass hoisting a title destined for a man of greatness! And the individual you have to worry about isn't Bobby Roode or Jinder Mahal, it's the man standing in front of you... because once I'm done with you, you won't ever see this title again. You'll be in the mid-card division while Paul Heyman leeches off of someone else's success... And let's say you somehow manage to win... I'll be sure to end your lif-... (Roman pauses briefly) Career.

The crowd looks around with a disturbed expression, Roman stares mindlessly at Brock Lesnar for an uneasy amount of time then back at the title...

Roman continues to glare at the title with a barren look characterized over his surface. Heyman momentarily chuckles to himself before conjuring up a response.

::Heyman::
You know Roman, you're more of a delinquent than I thought you were, you stroll on out here thinking you are all that and then you proceed to talk about what the fans think, like me or my client give a crap about their opinions. Then you claim that this title has been taken hostage!? I mean Roman do you really think you are that much better than my client in terms of what the people want, no one wants to see you as champion either. Oh but somehow you think you're entitled to own that belt when you've accomplished absolutely nothing. I mean what have you actually been doing for the past 4 months besides failing every opportunity you've been given. IC title match, fail!. World heavyweight title match, fail!. Come to think of it you weren't even on the Grandstand match card. Your just a man of many failures trying to resurrect past glory you had in another company that I can't seem to remember the name to. At Fallout, you will get the beating of a lifetime and once again Roman Reigns will fail. The definitive difference here is that my client has seized every opportunity he's had and they were all opportunities he earned. So you can tell us all the people you have beaten because it all means nothing just like your career. As long as Brock Lesnar is on Revolt Roman Reigns will always be an afterthought who dwells in the mid-card wishing he was man enough to take the title that he can just never have. So you can take your Roman Reigns era bullshit and you can shove it because there is nothing left to say other than, the better man will win.

Roman soaks up Heyman’s speech and for once a smile creeps upon his lips. The crowd gives a mixed reaction, uncertain if there’s even a face in the ring.

Roman Reigns: You raise some fair points. Never won the Intercontinental Championship, didn't win the World Heavyweight Title, and I never showed up to Grandstand. But do you know what the difference between Brock Lesnar and I is? I don’t need a championship to be relevant. Who was Brock Lesnar before the championship matches? Who were you before becoming a champion? A nobody, like the rest of them in the back. Ah, but after Grandstand the limelight was on Brock Lesnar. First ever individual in PWG history to hold two titles at the same time... but now the flame is flickering. The fire is fading away because something more daunting and sickening is gradually arriving on the horizon. And once the last title is pilfered from his carcass... No one will know or care for Brock Lesnar anymore because as long as I'm here, I will shine the brightest... And the both of you? The both of you will fade away into irrelevancy... Enjoy your last week on Earth.    

Roman Reigns drops the microphone and slithers out the ring. The crowd gives a mixed reaction as the number one contender saunters up the ring and disappears backstage. One question remains--in a ring with two unstoppable forces, who will come out on top...?

Can the Woman's Champion fend off a Riot?
Bayley vs Charlotte w/ Lexi Bliss

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As the theme song of the very controversial tag team blasts through the titantron the crowd becomes estatic. A strong mixed reaction is heard among the PWG Universe as a The Uso's make their way out to the scene looking out with a different attitude. A few fans reach out to these two young men in hope that receive some fresh dap but Jey just glares at the fans then back towards the ring. Surprisingly this would be the first time that either of two haven't decked a fan on their way out to the arena. The Uso's make their way to the ring and collect two microphones on the way in.

Jey Uso - Before we say a single word... we were asked to come out here and apologize to each and everyone of you out here tonight. As of late management hasn't really been pleased with the way we've been conducting business and I would have to agree. We've been coming out here and unexpectedly striking down fans and people in the audience just because the way they are and what we believe we were about. People have been disgusted with out verbiage as well and the way we express ourselves. I mean even down to the way we dress is very questionable and some would say... gang affiliated. But i'm out here to tell you that we never meant to come off like this. We just wanted to be ourselves and hope that everyone would understand us for it. I mean yes, we're different but if our gimmick is starting to offend people backstage and at home then I think it's best that we stop. So from the bottom of our hearts we just want to say...

The crowd gives a mixed reaction awaiting a response.

Jey and Jimmy Uso - We apologize.

The Crowd begins to cheer these young men who seem to be turning over a new leaf.

Jimmy Uso -We apologize for not... GIVING A FUCK SOONER NIGGA. WHAT YA THOUGHT WE WAS PUSSY OR SOMETHING? NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH. YOU SEE HERE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YA LIKE OR DONT LIKE, IF YA LIKE THIS NEW WAVE OR NOT CAUSE WE DONT COME OUT FOR YA NIGGAS - OH AND BY THE WAY BEFORE I FORGET SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA GROMAN GREIGNS FOR BEATING THAT LITTLE NIGGA UP LAST WEEK. IF YOU NEED SOME REAL NIGGAS AT YOUR CORNER FOR FALL OUT LET US KNOW, LET US KNOW. WE TRYING TO MAKE SURE OUR NIGGAS EAT, YOU MAKE IT, WE MAKE IT. ANYWAYS YO, IM TIRED OF YA NIGGAS WHO ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIFE. IF SOMEONE BACKSTAGE OR IN MANAGEMENT GOT A PROBLEM, COME TRU. WOMAN OR MAN IF YOU TRYING TO GET FUCKED UP COME TRU. WE'LL SHOW YOU WHAT THAT PRAT PRAT LIFE ABOUT!

Once again the crowd gears towards a mixed reaction

Jey Uso - YEEEUUUR MY NIGGA AINT WRONG. LISTEN I AIN'T EVER BEEN AFRAID TO GIVE SOMEONE THESE HANDS. THIS ONE OF THEM DAYS WHERE I AINT SHOOK. YOU SEE WE THE CHAMPIONS RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN? THAT MEAN THE TAG TEAM TITLES IS THE ONLY REAL NIGGA BELT IN THE LEAGUE AND WE AINT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUR MIND ABOUT IT. IF YA GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THE GUSOS HOW ABOUT SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. MATTER OF FACT...

Jey Uso immediately tosses the championship aside and goes up the top rope launching himself into the crowd!! Splashing into about 20 unexpected fans!! Jey Uso crashes into them, keeping his head low swinging at every fan in the vicinity. The fans try to fight back punching his back and sides but Jey Uso's free flow is just too much, looking like Batman of sorts striking each and every fan around him down one by one. After a while Jimmy Uso smirks doing the same to help his brother out. Launching himself straight into more fans the two now look similar to the Ark-ham Knight Video Games - with Nightwing and Batman. If someone doesn't stop this these two young men could very well finish the entire crowd by themselves.

"SAYYYY YEAHHH" is heard through the arena as The Revival's entrance music hits. The fans aren't sure what to make of it as most continue to fight for their life against The Usos. One fan even runs up to Dash Wilder for protection before being shoved to the ground. Charly Caruso is seen in the ring on the microphone telling fans to remain clam while security does their job. Obviously, nobody listens as The Usos still throw punches starting a borderline riott. The Revival ignore the chaos caused by The Usos and continue to march down straight to the ring.

Both men slide in the ring and begin to both stare down Charly Caruso. Caruso begins to look a bit frightened as the two goons grill her. There isn't anyone to stop both Dash and Dawson from shaking down Charly as the security has their hands full with The Usos. They both demand microphones and her wallet from the shaken interviewer. She quickly coughs everything up handing microphones and her money to The Revival. Dawson wastes no time getting his first words out.

Scott Dawson: I'd run along if I were you, darling. Would hate to see something happen to that pretty face of yours. Don't become another statistic and take your ass on home. Now onto real business and the reason we're out here during this whole mess. I hope you're listening to me while you're slugging away, Usos. Dash and I have heard something recently that caught our ears. You should probably stop swinging for the fences there and save your energy.  Word on the street is theres a hit out on your heads. Someone real high up has got it out for ya. They're offering up to twenty five mil just to take your asees out.

After Dawson finishes speaking, Dash picks up right where his partner left off.

Dash Wilder: Some people call us goons. I'd like to think we're more bounty hunter than anything. When we hear there is a bounty on someones head, you can bet your ass we collect. We're coming for you, Usos. You can believe that. Don't worry though, we'll give you a head start because Dawson and I are the sportin' kind. We like to have a challenge when hunting our bounties. So, we’ll give you a head start to keep things interesting. I, however, can't speak for everyone gunning for you. You're gonna have to sleep with one eye open from here on out.  

The Viper takes on the Modern Day Maharajah
Randy Orton vs Jinder Mahal

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

*After the break we pick up a signal from a camera, laid on the ground. The camera moves, being picked up, focuses on the subject Ruby Riot with her eyes closed. She takes a deep breath and begins to speak.*

Riot:
Twenty-Six.... Twenty-Six long days since our match at Grand Stand. Twenty-Six days since we were weak, since we were fragile, since WE LOST AT GRAND STAND!

*The last sentence screeched out of the women with a blood curdling tone. Eye's still closed she continues.*

Riot:
We proved we do not need a squad last week. We PROVED that in the last twenty-six days we've grown stronger. These days of regret have not gone untested, or unanswered.

*another, longer, pause. A slick smile forming on her face she continues once again*

Riot:
Nia, we promise we won't hurt you. We will not bite.... hard. Just stay out of our way and STAY DOWN! Fallout will be our awakening. Nia will fall, Bayley will fall... They...all...will...fall...down.

*Riot's smile grows to a sadistic one. Then she finally opens her eyes*

*letting out a slight disturbed laugh*

Riot:
We've Arrived.

Woman's Title Hunt RD #2
Ruby Riot vs Nia Jax

Match Result wrote:
*As the match drags on, both women giving their all, and with both women kicking out of each others finishing moves, Riot Kick and Leg Drop alike.*

*Then out of nowhere while Ruby is on the ground Nia strikes with a second leg drop!*

...3! - WAIT NO!

*Ruby manages to pop a shoulder up with a blood-curdling screech*

*Nia covers her ears, and shakes her head in disgust at the punk rock princess, She deadlifts here up into a Samoan Drop position, but then Ruby rakes her long black nails over the eyes of Nia Jax, being put down she swings Nia's arm around and strikes with a devastating Riot Kick!*

...3- NO NOT QUITE!

*Nia pops her shoulder up, in a similar way. Yet Ruby one step ahead rolls through with the arm. While Nia is on one knee, is struck with ANOTHER Riot Kick to the top of the head!*

...3!

*The bell rings as Nia rolls out of the ring, defeated, even though a great showing, Ruby gets her hand raised as she lets out another primal yell, her eyes as dark as coal*

Saxton:
Ummm, I don't know what the heck is up with Ruby...

Graves:
Whatever it is Byron, it worked... Ruby Riot, Leader?... of the Riot Squad has cashed in her ticket to Fallout, and she gets her opportunity at another women's championship!

*Ruby shuffles off the ramp while yelling at a few PWG fans, as PWG rolls on*

Were brought back to earlier in the day, with a sit down interview between the Hardy's and Corey Graves *

Graves: I am here with Matt and Jeff let’s talk boyz. The both you have tried to reach the top of pwg but yet haven' gotten a chance to grab the tag belts care to explain.

Jeff strokes his beard *

Jeff : Matt and I yet haven't gotten a chance and the belts yet. we know we can beat the USOs any night. If given the opportunity yeah we would be the tag champions. However, we enjoy going against others teams even if we older than most.

Graves : Let me ask both this you guys? You haven't faced many tag teams here in PWG. Do you guys think you're leaving a big effect on them?

Matt: Yes, Corey, look at the teams we've faced. Each team we've left a big effect win or lose. We don’t stop leaving effects! It’s what we do we issue a challenge to the Tag Champs to a match we promise to leave an effect on them after we win the belts!

Corey: Finally I'd like to ask are The Hardy Boyz going to have a match at FallOut?

Jeff pulls back his hair before speaking.

Jeff: I hope so because we are tired of sitting in the back, waiting for our turn. We want a match! Whether it's against the Tag Champs or anyone else who think they're better than us. The Hardy Boyz ain’t some tag team on the sidelines. We deserve an opportunity like the rest of the Divison. So at FallOut we’ll see what happens.

The camera fades...

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 24th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:36 am

(As Revolt comes back from commercial "Break The Walls" hits)

Chris Jericho: Ladies and Boys welcome to REVOLT IS JERICHO!

(Jericho extends his arms, walks down the ramp and gets in the ring as the ring, which has been turned into the highlight reel set)

(Y2J rubs the Jeritron 9000)

Chris Jericho: it’s been too long old jeri-friend... but now to get the main dish of the highlight reel - LIES MAAAAAAAAAN!!!

(Jericho pauses for a second as the crowd as a mixed reaction to this)

Chris Jericho: YES LIES, LIES I TELL YOU AND THEY'RE NOT LIES OF JERICO MAAN! You see, Revolt is going through a case of identity fraud... First, you got a racial identity crisis as Rikishi’s little boys running around thinking their black men... You, little boys, are Samoan didn’t your daddy teach you that or was he too busy putting his overweight ass in other grown men’s faces?

Second, we got a World Heavyweight Champ - more like a "World Chump" - whose too scared to face Chris Jericho maaaan.  HE'S been ducking and dodging me since GrandStand with his tail tucked between his legs running... I could hear that pale Shrek saying no..no..no. Just let that sink in a 6'3 allegedly killing machine ran like a PUNK BITCH from a 5'10 SEXY BEAST MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

(Jericho pauses to some laughter, cheers, and boos from the crowd.)

Chris Jericho: Then last week I had to get into the ring with some Scottish neanderthal who wouldn’t have survived in MY TIME MAAAAAN. And the only reason I lost was that I wasn’t ready for the match to start; that stupid idiot of a referee should be fired and I demand I be rewarded for this injustice that’s been going on around me! So until that lose is revoked... until I get my rematch against Bitch Lesnar... AND UNTIL THAT DAMN REFEREE IS FIRED...FOZZY IS GOING ON TOUR ON THE DAMN CRUISE OF JERICHO UNTIL I GET THE RESPECT I DESERVE AS A LIVING LEGEND OF THIS BUSINESS!!!

(Jericho pauses while the crowd boos.)

Chris Jericho: IF YOU WANT THE GOAT TO REMAIN ON REVOLT, ALL OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS BETTER GET TWEETING AND POST ON YOUR STUPID SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS - OR THIS IS MY CURTAIN CALL!!!

(Jericho Gronk-Spikes the microphone and exits the ring as he wipes the sweat off his forehead)

Ranollo: COULD THIS BE THE LAST TIME WE SEE CHRIS JERICO THE SELF PROCLAIMED GOAT IN A PWG RING? ...WE WILL HAVE TO SEE IN THE COMING WEEKS.

The camera cuts backstage to where Charly Caruso stands in the interview area holding a microphone. A few moments pass until she turns her focus to the camera. She clears her throat before raising the microphone towards her lips to speak.

Charly Caruso: Ladies and gentlemen, joining me now is the man who recently defeated both Jinder Mahal and Brock Lesnar claiming the Intercontinental championship in his Revolt debut. Please welcome my guest at this time, 'The Glorious One' Bobby Roode.

Roode walks into the camera shot with his newly won Intercontinental championship draped over his shoulder. He shakes Caruso's hand thanking her for having him. Charly then begins to ask her first question.

Charly Caruso: As I mentioned before, you won the Intercontinental championship in your first match since being drafted over to Revolt. Not only that, but your the first man to actually dethrone Brock Lesnar and take a championship off "The Beast'. Do you credit anything to this new found success you've been having as of late?    

Bobby Roode: Actually, there is someone I'd like to thank. The old Bobby Roode would've given all the credit to himself. I have to give a shout out to Woken Matt Hardy. None of this would have been possible without him. He really woke me up and opened my eyes to reality. Scumbag Bobby Roode is dead and gone. I'm a new man coming out of that GLORIOUS lake.  I won my first title in PWG without any underhand tactics or bogus calls. I want to be a champion the fans and management would be proud to have. You know... I couldn't have done it without all the support. I mean how could I lose with the millions of PWG faithful in my corner? Together we're unstoppable and this is just the beginning. I promised you I'd be the one to slay The Beast. His reign of terror over the Intercontinental championship IS OVER! Its a new GLORIOUS day for this division because next week i'll have an open challenge of my own. I'm a fighting champion and i'll prove it this Sunday at Fallout.  

Charly Caruso: You're definitely deserving of that championship. We're all proud to see you carry that prestigious championship with honor and glory. Are there any superstars you hope will answer this open challenge?

Bobby Roode: I see what you did there. It most definitely feels good to have the respect of the fans and my peers. As for challengers, Its open to anyone and everyone. This isn't the first open challenge at a pay per view here in Pro Wrestling Genesis. Last time Tye Dillenger stepped up to the challenge. I just wish I was professional enough at the time to shake his hand after the match. There are a few I honestly wouldn't mind. The Miz made is debut earlier tonight. Wouldn't mind giving him the same opportunity I was given upon my arrival. Then there is Finn Balor. I know he and I would tear the house down together. Could even be match of the night. Hell even "The Beast" can step right back up and accept the challenge. Though if I were him, I'd focus on beating Roman first.

Charly Caruso: No matter who accepts the open challenge at Fallout, its bound to be an incredible match up. Thank you for your time.  

Roode begins to walk away as Charly is about to send it back to the commentators. Bobby then turns around interrupting the interviewer.

Bobby Roode: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I seen what happened earlier with The Revival and it made me sick to my stomach. This place can be a lawless jungle at times. Here you go.

Bobby Roode hands Charly Caruso back her wallet which was stolen from her earlier. He then gives her a wink and a pat on the shoulder. Caruso pushes his arm and pulls him in for a tight hug thanking Roode for returning her possession.

Woman's Title Hunt RD #2
Billy Kay vs Trish Stratus

Match Result wrote:
Both women were now in the ring and Trish Stratus was looking as confident as ever. Billie Kay had arrived to the ring and unusual of all, Peyton Royce was nowhere to be seen. Trish Stratus was quick to take advantage of Billie Kay who looked completely lost without the aid of her best friend and partner. Being taken off her feet with a savage clothesline, Billie Kay was prey to Trish Stratus who was feasting on her, taking advantage of with kicks to the gut, punches to the head, until finally, Billie Kay capitalised on a distracted Trish Stratus thanks to Peyton Royce making an appearance and rushing to the aid of her best friend, getting onto the apron and sacrificing herself and her body as she's sent tumbling down to the mat. Trish, who is a clear-cut winner at this point turns around only to be met with the boot of Billie Kay. Without thought, Billie went for the pin.

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

Billie Kay rushes to her feet to celebrate her ''winning'' streak and being put in the title match, with Peyton Royce sliding into the ring to celebrate with her fellow aussie.

Mauro Ranallo: MAMA MIA!!! BILLIE KAY IS IN THE TITLE MATCH FOR FALLOUT!!

Byron Saxton: Yeah, thanks to Peyton. Trish had the match locked.

Tom Phillips: Oh shut the hell up, Byron! Your opinion isn't needed. You are looking at the next World Women's Champion!

Billie Kay continue to celebrate in the ring, mocking the veteran woman who had just been defeated by one of the new generation.

After a few seconds of Seth Rollins theme song playing - the music cuts off and allows the fans to roar in unison, "BURN IT DOWN!" The self proclaimed face of Thursday Night Revolt comes out with a huge smirk plastered on his face as the PWG Universe backs him up with cheers! Rollins laughs and nods his head to this positive reaction then proceeds to make his way down the arena giving a few fans high fives on the way down.

Mauro Ranallo - Ladies and Gentleman you are looking at Mr. Thursday Nights himself SETH FREAKING ROLLINS! This man has been on a role ever since making his way to Revolt! I mean he's already picked up big wins against the likes of Roman Reigns and The Miz! One has to wonder if he has his eyes set on trying to force his way into a title match with Brock Lesnar at Fall Out!!

Tom Philips - Are you kidding me? Are you blind or stupid!? There was a number one contenders match last week and Roman Reigns won that match. What the hell do you think, Seth Rollins is just going to get a golden ticket straight to the title match at Fall Out!? I mean Reigns hit the nail on the head two weeks ago. No one wanted to see Seth Rollins on this show, hell he wasn't even drafted here! He was just tossed here like a useless piece of gum and Revolt is where the REAL ones are.

Byron Saxton - Oh would you stop already Tom!? Do you not here these people roaring with cheers?! It doesn't matter what brand this man is on he brings nothing but excitement and excellence wherever he goes!! This man has been on top of the mountain and has nothing more to prove to anyone! He can really take control wherever he's at!

Tom Philips Are you actually mentally retarded!? THIS IS THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT YOU PIECE OF SHIT. THIS ISN'T BABY ASS FURY. This is where the real competition is! This is where guys like Brock Lesnar, Finn Balor, Roman Reigns and Edge dominate. Men who have made their careers thus far on stealing the show whilst unafraid if they have to put someone in a casket while doing it! Seth Rollins is a little boy in a man's world now and I don't think he has what it takes to make it here in Revolt.

Seth Rollins paces around back and forth while nodding his head at the sound of this crowd going nuts at the sight of himself. He prepares himself to speak and takes advantage of the energy that the PWG Universe is producing.

Seth Rollins - Woah, you guys are really on fire tonight! I mean you should be! This is Thursday Night Revolt! The Flagship show and I got to say it does feel good to be on team blue. Now ever since I've stepped foot in this show I've felt welcomed and I've felt like I can call this place my home. However, there are a few roommates here, that I feel are a little jealous of me, moving in. You see, when I came here I was confronted by two men. Finn Balor and Roman Reigns.. One is a man I can respect from first glance and another a former comrade of mine. Now I thought Roman would be happier to see me more so than Finn Balor.. but I was wrong. Reigns used to be a locker room leader of sorts and now it seems like he's just as mentally deranged as Dean Ambrose. I mean gosh, I can understand Dean Ambrose.. I did push him to that point and I can take ownership over that but Reigns? I mean I don't know but to be honest I could care less because I came here with one mission and one mission only and that's to continue to take this brand to higher heights, because this isn't just Thursday Night Revolt anymore.. this is Thursday Night Rollins and I'm going to be taking full advantage of the opportunities that present themselves to me. You see, I'm not going to be waiting around cruising, just silently collecting paychecks. No, I'm going to be scratching and clawing my way back to the top of the mountain and whether it's Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns whose holding that championship... I want to be next in line for a title shot because at the end of the day this is OUR show and I'll be damned if we're going to let some corporate sell out like Brock Lesnar think he owns the place or let some delusional charisma vacuum like Roman Reigns think this is his yard!

The crowd roars with oh's as Seth Rollins is soon interrupted by familiar music![/color]

Mauro Ranallo: A familiar face in Finn Balor! These two seem to be becoming very well acquainted with each other, Finn being the first person in the Revolt roster to welcome Seth Rollins and picking up a win as team against the talented pair of Roman Reigns and The Miz!

Finn Balor finally appeared from behind the curtain to a huge pop, a smirk could be seen forming on his lips which wasn't any surprise at this point.

Tom Phillips: I don't get it. I really don't. He lost a number one contender match against Roman Reigns for the world title and here he is grinning away as if he's Prince Harry ready to get married in front of millions. Now he's approaching this sack of shit known as Seth Rollins. WHY GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY?!

Byron Saxton: Maybe he's just a happy guy, Tom. Will you lighten up?

Tom Phillips: Byron, I swear to god.

The camera is at the commentators' table during the exchange between Byron and Tom. When the scene switched back to Finn Balor, he was already climbing the steel steps and entering through the middle rope, nodding towards Seth Rollins, bobbing to his song as he grabbed a microphone from one of the ringside workers and waited for the theme song to die down along with the chants for both Rollins and Balor. He finally raised the microphone to his lips as the audience died down, ready to be entertained by the two competitors in the squared circle.

Finn Balor: I agree with you already, Seth. No matter what those chumps over on Fury say, Revolt is the flagship show. Look at who's in the ring right now. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins. It doesn't get any better than that.

The crowd begins to erupt into cheers, clearly agreeing with Finn's statement.

Finn Balor: Last week, I had a chance to become the number one contender for Brock Lesnar's title. A man who walks around the place believing that he's better than everyone. I had a chance and I failed. Against your comrade. Well, former comrade at that, didn't mean to insult you like that, lad. I disappointed all these fans. But this isn't about last week though, this is about now and our match tonight. You see, I agree with everything you said about Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns. Brock Lesnar walks around here with no love for the business and everyone is just about sick of hearing Roman's voice. Do you know what this is, lad?

He lowered the microphone, listening to the chants around the arena. ''Fuck Brock Lesnar!''

Finn Balor: The only right way to describe them is poison. One prefers cowardly attacks and the other loves the smell of money. This poison is in desperate need of a cure. In terms of you being next in line though? That is where we disagree. See, I should be next in line for the championship, because I have unfinished business with Reigns. I have pinned him in the past, and I'll do it. Last week was just a hiccup and I'll prove it tonight in our match. But hey, no hard feelings, right?

Finn Balor extended his hand out to shake, the confidence oozing from him as he begun to grin once again.

[bgcolor=#000]???: This show is not about to be taken over by a couple of rebels like the two of you. [/bgcolor]

Seth Rollins and Finn Balor look at the crowd to try and locate the source of the comment. They see Drew McIntyre, who is dressed in jeans and a hooded jacket, hop over the barricade. He walks up to the apron and slides into the ring. The three stars have a standoff before McIntyre raises his microphone up to speak.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: I agree with you. I agree that there is poison on Thursday nights, but it’s not Brock Lesnar. The only poison I see are the two hypocrites standing in front of me right now. Seth, you ruined Dean Ambrose. A man who once had a stable grasp on reality is now a shell of his former self. That’s on you man and I have it on good authority that the higher-ups don’t want to see a repeat. No, the two of you don’t deserve a shot at Brock’s title. If anyone does it’s me. I have been unstoppable since I returned from a career-threatening injury. I laid out Dolph Ziggler, I put Ric Flair out to pasture, and I destroyed Chris Jericho without breaking a sweat! I can topple the Beast at any given moment but first...[/bgcolor]

Drew looks at Finn.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: I’ve got unfinished business with you lad. You cost me my opportunity in the G1 tournament. You cost me a chance at becoming an inaugural champion.You almost cost me my professional wrestling career and for what a world championship? [/bgcolor]

The crowd begins to cheer for Finn.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: You may have those sheep fooled but not me. I know behind that smile lurks a demon that’ll stop at nothing to win.  I learned that fact the hard way when you viciously attacked my arm 3 months ago.[/bgcolor]

The crowd again cheer for Balor. Drew addresses this continued support.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: All I need is one match. One match to show these morons who the real Finn Balor is. I don’t care if I have to wait til the next grandstand. I’m a patient man.[/bgcolor]

Drew looks over at Seth Rollins.

[bgcolor=#000]McIntyre: Like I said before. The beast is what’s best for business. The McMahons see him as someone they can invest in. They are confident that he can carry this show all on his own, and unlike you, he was successful at last month’s pay-per-view. I mean that’s the only reason you’re even on Thursday nights. Seth, you are nothing more than talk and when it’s time to back it up. You will always fall flat on your arse.[/bgcolor]

Drew McIntyre smirks as he lowers his mic. All three men stare at each other as the crowd waits anxiously to see what will happen next.

The tension is thick as it appears Seth and Drew will throw down any sec before a theme blares stopping the situation from escalating any further.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMA MIIIIA its Revolt GM Triple H!

[big]TRIPLE H[/big]
Seth you're new around here so you get one pass but this isn't bun-fuck Fury this is REVOLT and the only one who decides who's in line for what is ME! So prove it to me, Seth, that you deserve a damn shot at gold because you won't be spoon fed here; so I suggest you smarten up and "Buy-In" for whats best for business like Brock Lesnar and Drew McIntyre already have! Lesnar's success is unmatched by any after I invested in him for GrandStand. And look upon The Chosen One now with my backing; since his return from injury he is a new man, with renewed focus and determination, and will be an A+ Player on Revolt for years to come... but how long will you last here Seth? Will you truly prove yourself as Mr. Thursday Nights or is that just what some will call you until a Superstar here sends your ass packing back to Fury? Will you step up to the plate and truly deliver here? Or will you just become wasted potential like Finn Balor, or choose Hollywood over PWG like Batista?

The crowd boo in disagreement with Hunter's words of Seth & Finn - two crowd favorites and some of the most over superstars in the fed.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
Triple H is clearly in a bad mood after learning Batista’s new movie contract prevents him from competing inside a wrestling ring...

[big]TRIPLE H[/big]
Now it looks like Drew has a bone to pick with both of you, so this is what's going to happen... It will be Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor here tonight, with the winner getting the privilege to take on The Chosen One Drew McIntyre at FallOut! (the crowd pops) So Seth... if you want to get noticed, if you want to impress who really matters, then SHOW ME what you got!

The crowd has a mixed reaction as Triple H calls for a referee to come to the ring to start the match...

Two Top Faces Collide
Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Fandango can be seen scratching his beard staring blankly forward in a empty room as Breeze walks in dragging his bag.

Breeze : Um Dangler what is this?

Fandango : What does it look like Breezy?

Breeze looks around and realizes that the only thing in the room is Fandangos bench.

Breeze : Nothing?

Fandango : Exactly!!! Where not booked Breezy... Do you know what this means??

Breeze : We aren’t wrestling?

Fandango looks dumbfounded as he shakes his head.

Fandango : Nooo Breezy this is filler we get to be paid to do nothing and people watch it!!!!

Breeze looks confused at the camera as Fandango continues to stare forward.

Breeze : Why?

Fandango : Because, we can get paid and not have to put in effort like every episode of Walking Dead that’s not the finale... Or every episode of Seinfeld....

Tyler : I like that show....

Fandango: Exactly....

Just then Rob Simmons walks into frame with a confused look on his face.

Fandango: Wrestling Legend Ron Simmons?! What are you doing on an episode featuring filler??

Ron looks toward Fandango and yells.

Ron Simmons : DAMN...

Ron Simmons walks off camera

Fandango : Agreed... Filler is lame..

Breeze : Than why are we doing it??!

Fandango : Because we can...

Breeze : This is cheap and cheating people out of money...

Fandango : Exactly we make money...

Breeze rolls his eyes as Fandango goes wide-eyed.

Fandango : Stephen Amell The Green Arrow and former “slash” current pro wrestler what are you doing here?!

Stephen Amell : Nothing much guys just taking a tally, um are you guys ALL IN?

Breeze goes to speak but is cut off.

Fandango : That sounds lame...

Stephen Amell : DAMN..

Stephen walks off camera as Fandango continues to stare blankly forward.

Breeze : What are you doing?? That’s a lot of money you just turned down...

Fandango : Pssst Indy’s don’t matter look at me.. Hell look at Bateman.

Breeze : Um Dangler, he’s an Indy wrestler now..

Dangler looks confused...

Fandango : What no he’s gone never heard from him, again however that EC3 guy looks strangely familiar quite a handsome man...

Fandangos eyes go wide again as he yells.

Fandango: Kermit De Frog what are you doing are??

Kermit looks up at Fandango with a puzzled look on his face.

Kermit De Frog : I’m just here to talk to my favorite wrestlers Breezeango... Now word is on the swamp... That you two are having problems care to share with your buddy Kermit?

Tyler begins to smile with glee as Fandango looks saddened.

Breeze : Your like my childhood! Wait I thought you were a puppet??

Fandango : Aren’t we all?

Breeze : That’s deep...

Fandango: Yea... Welp time to put down the talking Frog...

Fandango pulls a shotgun out of nowhere as Breeze goes wide-eyed matching Kermit.

Breeze : Nooo!!!!

Kermit : What are you doing friend?

Fandango : It’s mid-season sorry, old pal gotta keep viewers...

Breeze puts his hand on Fandangos shoulder.

Breeze : Wait it’s filler! You said nothing happens in filler!!

Fandango : Ugh their just “Kay fabe” bullets... I’m only going to “scripted” shoot em...

Breeze : Dangler!!

Fandango : Fine Breezy... Go Frog... Your lucky this time...

Kermit : DAMN...

Kermit moves out of frame as Breeze looks dumbfounded.

Breeze : Did Kermit just say damn??

Fandango Shakes his head.

Fandango : Never meet your idols man...

Breeze : Wait why is everyone saying that and walking off...

Fandango : What?

Breeze : You know...

Fandango : DAAAYUM?

Breeze : Yea that..

Fandango stands up and begins to walk away.

Breeze : What are you doing nothing happened!

Fandango : Exactly. Buy the pay-per-view boys and girls...

Scene fades for a commercial break.

[big]*Thursday Night Revolt comes back on after a commercial break with Revolt's recent signee - The Miz - standing in the ring. *

Miz
When my hand goes up your mouth goes SHUT! ...Now some of you may be wondering what I'm doing out here since I've been silent after my monumental debut, and victory, at GRANDSTAND! Well, the truth is, you people don't deserve to be graced with my voice every week. In fact, if I had it my way I would only wrestle in major metropolitan areas at only the biggest PPV events - not some shifty, rundown place like Iowa City!

The Iowan crowd boos. Some chants of "Seth-Roll-ins!" begin to break out.

Miz
Oh, you think that's funny!? The only reason that low-life Iowan Seth Rollins beat me last week is cause I've been distracted while competing in PWG. I'm involved in an intense contract dispute with my former promotion, as well as juggling all my movie obligations being such an A-Lister... Well, I have good news for me but bad news for the rest of PWG. Miz is now a full-time PWG Superstar! No more contract dispute clout over my head and I'm currently not accepting any movie roles. No, because I'm all-in now, and that means some things are going to change around here...

The crowd gives another mixed reaction.

Miz
Like tonight's earlier catastrophe "Highlight Reel" - CANCELED! Because there is only ONE must-see Talk Show programming in PWG so I now welcome you all to... MIZ TV!

The crowd actually cheers for the possibilities Miz TV can bring to Revolt.

Miz
And my first guest of the very first Miz TV... will also be my opponent June 3rd at FallOut; because I am issuing an open challenge to any Superstar in the back that wants to be another notch in the belt of Miz's undefeated PPV streak!

The Miz awaits a challenger to respond but no one comes out after over a minute... Miz becomes impatient before finally getting fed up and lifts his microphone to speak once more

Miz
Really!? Really!? There's not a single soul in the Revolt lockerroom that have big enough balls to face me!? HA! Well then I guess you all in the back just proved me right - that I am truly the BEST Superstar on Thursday Nights! So I will take the time to say these final words - I'm coming for Championship gold! Whether it's Bobby Roode's open challenge for the IC title or picking the scraps of the Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar for the WHC!

Miz slams down the microphone as his music hits and he leaves the stage.[/big]

Champions and Their Contenders Team Up.
Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Roode and ???
Match Result wrote:
click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

May 24th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1