PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

May 17th, 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: May 17th, 2018   8/2/2018, 1:32 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
May 17, 2018
Foxborough, MA
Gillette Stadium
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]A Night To Remember: [/big][/big]

The Revolt show opens up to the sound of Stephanie McMahon's theme song playing through the PWG speakers. Stephanie McMahon walks out to the stage with a cold reception of boo's roaring throughout the arena. The commissioner of Thursday Night Revolt comes out walking with sass and class ignoring the boo's of the fans. She has a huge smirk on her face as she makes her way into the ring and gets her hands on a microphone.

Stephanie McMahon - Oh, No "You're a Bitch" chants today? I guess you people learned your lesson from last time then. That's good, I like that. A crowd that respects the woman in charge whether they like it or not. You see, last week I made a statement... and that was if you cross the authority... you'll get chewed up and spit out like a used piece of gum. I mean just ask Dolph Ziggler how he enjoys being unemployed now for disrespecting my husband and I. That wanna be Shawn Michaels, Billy Gun love child thought he could come out here and spew nonsense without thinking their would be repercussions.. and well... he ended up just getting laid out and replaced by someone bigger, badder and more respectful. You see, you people out here and in the back just seem to keep forgetting that although this is the land of opportunity... there's still a Queen who runs this damn show. No one gets anything and no one goes anywhere without my approval. The days of letting people get away with disrespect is over... and after finally getting rid of that ingrate Dolph Ziggler their won't be anymore little uprisings from undeserving brats. So with that said I want to talk about my woman's division.

The PWG Universe gives a mixed reaction.

Stephanie McMahon -My woman's division has been picking up lately and with the arrival of so many talented Fury Ladies, I thought I would take it upon myself to ruffle a few feathers and mix things up a bit. From tonight till our Fallout Paper-view their will be a championship hunt where I will be giving every single lady in the back an opportunity at championship gold. And for the first portion of this hunt... I'm putting all friendships on the line because when you get to top there's no room for ban-wagoners and side kicks. This championship should be something that blood, sweat and tears are shed for... and if you woman want to compete with the men.. well then you have to show me you're willing to do anything to be the WOMAN of Revolt. So tonight we will have matches like The Riot Squad facing one another in a triple threat, we will have matches like Billy Kay and Peyton Royce of Iconic going one on one, matches like Trish Stratus going against another living legend Beth Phoenix and matches like Carmella taking on another young woman that she worked her way up with in the performance center.. Nia Jax!

The Revolt Crowd can't help but flip flop as the cheer for this line up of matches.

Stephanie McMahon - That's the spirit!! And you know what just because you people are riled up i'm going to give you people something nice!! For the main event of the show I will be bringing back Stone Cold Steve Austin and he will be going one on one with Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship TONIGHT!! -The Crowd Roars with Cheers!- Naaaahh, i'm just kidding.. you can get the entire fuck out of my face with an idea like that! Stone Cold is fired and he is NEVER coming back EVER! BUT ENJOY THE SHOW EVERYONE~ !

The Crowd begins roaring with boo's as Stephanie McMahon laughs to herself tossing the mic aside and exiting the scene the slowly.

Mr. Thursday Nights takes on Mr. Must See
Seth Rollins vs The Miz

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

*We come back from commercial break as Tyler Breeze is seen backstage on his phone, he looks up confused as Fandango walks into frame*

Breeze:
What are you doing?

*Fandango lifts his stuffed hands, filled with chess pieces, art supplies, a drama mask, and a game controller. Also, around his neck is a high end camera and a scuba mask and for good measure a WWII era rifle on his back*

Fandango:
What do you mean what am I doing? Did you not get that e-mail Triple Boss man sent us? We have to pick a club to join! I tell you what Breezy I'm not good at any of this.

*Fandango Raises the chess pieces*

Fandango:
Everyone gets mad at me when I tell them to king me.

*Fandango drops the pieces to the ground, and raises the art supplies*

Fandango:
I'm a work of art Tyler! I can't make anything nearly as sexy as me OR my abs!

*Fandango drops the art supplies as paint splatters, Fandango continues as he picks up the drama mask and puts it over his face*

Fandango:
I CAN'T ACT TYLER! I'M TERRIBLE AT IT, NEVER HAVE I HAD TO SELL SOMETHING THAT WAS FAKE OR MADE UP TO SOMEONE! I SUCK AT IT!

*Fandango drops the mask and quick fires through the game controller, camera and scuba mask*

Fandango:
Ninja wont return my phone calls, I hate being filmed and I can't hold my breath long, PLUS fish scare me!

*Tyler looking at the mound of supplies at the floor, while holding a laugh, looks at the gun and Fandango's back*

Breeze:
What's that for then?

Fandango:
Oh, THIS BIG BOY!
*he takes the gun off his shoulder*

Fandango:
This is a World War II, never before used, not fake AT ALL gun.
*He aims down the site cockily as a loud bang is heard from the gun, Dango drops the gun and Breeze jumps in fright*

Breeze:
WHAT THE HECK DANGLER! WAS THAT LOADED!

Fandango:
I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T CHECK THESE THINGS! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM A GUN OWNER!

*They both share a look of fright at each other as they both at the same moment burst of laughing, while chaos is still undergoing in the background*

Breeze:
Dango, we don't need to JOIN a club, we're FACING the club tonight, you know Karl and Luke.

Fandango:
Who?

Breeze:
They're new, hold on.
*Tyler grabs his phone and shows a picture of Karl Anderson*

Fandango:
He looks like an off-brand gumball, with a second-hand beard. NOT FASHIONABLE!

Breeze:
*Breeze laughs as he pulls up a picture of Luke Gallows* This is his partner.

Fandango:
FESTUS! OH MY GOD I LOVED FESTUS, how did he become even uglier tho?

Breeze:
*laughing harder* NO no no... That's Luke Gallows, I think a long lost cousin or something. Anyways, they call themselves "Good Brothers"

Fandango:
Well now that I don't have to choose a club... WE'RE GONNA BEAT THAT CLUB! How dare they take the nickname I gave to Bateman!

Breeze:
What?

Fandango:
Nevermind that, LET'S GO!

Breeze:
Wait. I feel like we've had this pep talk before? Didn't we lose la-

Fandango:
SHHHHH! There is no continuity in the files Breezy! We are undefeated!

Breeze:
You know what, that's the spirit. Let's do this Dangler!

*The Fashion Police walk off, as actual police arrive to the call of a gun shot*

Will The List of Jericho Enlist The Chosen One
Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Fashion Files takes on a Clubbing Case
Breezedango vs Gallows & Anderson

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Saxton: Oh man last week we witnessed the debut of the Irresistible Force Nia Jax and she didn’t disappoint.

Mauro: She defeated the beloved Trish Stratus last week when she dropped that vicious leg drop across Trish's throat.

Nia: Last week what did I tell each and every one of you. I said I will beat the hell out of Trish and walk out the winner. Now tonight it won’t be any different honeys because I’m facing some little girl who goes around calling herself the Queen of Statin island.

Fans chant "You suck! You suck!"

Nia: I suck? Well, all of you here swallow! Now back to what I was saying. Carmella is no queen of anything. The only thing she’s queen of is when she’s home playing with her Barbie doll set. This place was fun and games for the women in the back but now I’m here there’s no playing no more laughter because if my last week's performance didn’t show anything then tonight will be even deadlier.  My path of destruction will only stop when I get my hands on the PWG Womens Championship!

Nia Jax tosses down the microphone and awaits her opponent, Carmella, to make her entrance.

Woman's Title Hunt Round One
Nia Jax vs Carmella

Match Result wrote:
The match picks back up after 1 commercial break with Nia Jax firmly in control of Carmella. The Princess of Statin Island fights back with a succession of rights until Nia catches one, twists her arm, and lifts her in possition for a Samoan Drop! After hitting the move, Nia stands up and crashes down with a Leg Drop!

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

The Hardy's look to take down the Real Ones.
The Hardy's vs The Uso's

Match Result wrote:

winners via SIM:

Trish Stratus vs Beth Phoenix

Match Result wrote:
COMING BACK FROM A COMMERCIAL WE PICK UP MID-MATCH AS BETH AND TRISH ARE GOING AT IT TRISH GOES FOR THE CHICK KICK AND MISSES BETH DUCKS AND HITS TRISH WITH GLAM SLAM AND GOES FOR THE PIN AND TRISH KICKS OUT AT 2! TRISH GETS TO HER FEET AS BETH THINKS SHE WON THE MATCH ONLY TO TURN INTO THE CHICK KICK TRISH PICKS UP THE VICTORY 1-2-3!!!

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 17th, 2018   8/2/2018, 1:33 am

Fresh of returning from advertisements a theme song is blared throughout the arena, the ample fans in attendance are not pleased at all.

::Mauro::
HERE HE IS! The notorious dual champion of PWG has made his presence known and it is now official that he will defend his Intercontinental championship later on tonight in a triple threat!.

::Tom::
Indeed Bobby Roode and Jinder Mahal better bring everything they have and then some if they even want to have a chance at beating the Beast for his title.

::Saxton::
But guys! Lesnar doesn't even have to be pinned to lose the title like Roode could pin Mahal and he would be the champion, did you guys ever think of that?

::Tom::
Saxton, how are you still working here?

As the aimless banter of the three commentators ceases the Beast is visualized strolling out onto the stage like hes 'hot shit' and as per every appearance he makes he is tailgated by the audacious, arrogant and despised advocate that is Paul Heyman. The crowd on hand has a deep repugnance for the pair generating ear violating boos that fill and drown out the entire arena. Lesnar with the IC title draped over his left shoulder and the Heavyweight title wrapped around his waist, he forms a sly grin among his features before doing his emphatic scream and taunt that he always does. He then proceeds to make his way down the ramp while Heyman saunters beside him. Once inside the ring the two are met with a sea of salty fans screaming obscenities. The heels laugh at the pathetic anger of the crowd and now Heyman with a mic suddenly in his hand he egotistically displays a smirk and then audaciously begins to talk.

::Heyman::
Lets start this off the classic way. Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I am the representation for the Conqueror of Revolt! the suplex machine and the best fighter anyone in this company or UFC has ever seen. He is your one and only dual champion the BEAST BROCKK LESNARR!!. Now if it wasn't clear already I have come out here to gloat and from now on I'm going to make it my personal duty to piss off every single one of you mouth breathers in the crowd until it gets to a point where you start walking out of the arena in tears, knowing that you wasted your money on a ticket for the show and that you left cause you couldn't handle what I had to say. Now...

Before Heyman continues he notices a few fans already getting out of their seats leaving the arena unhappy. Heyman chuckles to himself and then continues his banter.

Oh look a few are leaving already. Now where was I, oh thats right, gloating. My client is on top of the mountain and in only four months he has completely taken over Revolt. I would personally say Brock Lesnar has made the roster of Revolt his bitch!. (Lesnar smirks) No one has defeated the Beast in one on one competition except for that uncanny Samoan Roman Reigns. Roman Reigns beat my client in his debut match and now tonight he faces Finn Balor to see who will face Brock Lesnar at next months pay-per-view Fallout. You know I see why its named that, because of the aftermath of GrandStand but the only thing it will be for either man is a death sentence. If its Finn Balor well I just hope he brings out his demon persona or its gonna be a swift burial at the hands of the Beast. If its Roman Reigns well hes a man I actually have respect for believe it or not and I am going to admit that he will take the Beast to his limits. The times have vastly changed and so unlike their previous encounter the result will be as many F5's as it takes and a successful defense of the World Heavyweight championship. But lets not worry about the future because my client has more immediate matters to deal with first. Last week Jinder Mahal made his lackadaisical presence known by answering the IC title open challenge but that was quickly thwarted by the debuting idiot Bob Roode. So now we have a triple threat on our hands. Here's a spoiler for all of you degenerates, my client decimates the undeserving contender Jinder Mahal an then he dismantles the imbecile Bob Roode and you wanna know what that is?, thats a title defense and thats more money. My client will continue to retain his titles and he will continue to suck every single cent out of this company. Its all about money, the Beast's motivation comes from money it will never come from you worthless scum and just let it sink in that the one and only king of Revolt is here because he is payed too well. But you see the only reason those pay checks are so vast are because this company NEEDS Brock Lesnar, my client is a top attraction everywhere he goes. The Beast could've worked absolutely anywhere he wanted to because he is just that good and thats just a fact of life. Oh you think thats all I have got to gloat about I'm barely getting started. My client is the best there ever will be and...    

Finally saving everyone from anymore torturous gloating Heyman is cut off by a theme song, that wakes up the crowd.

As "I Walk Alone" theme blares throughout the arena the fans start going nuts and chanting "Ba-tis-ta!"

Batista enters the ring with a big smirk on his face.

Batista: Well, well, well, if it isn’t Brock Lesnar the duel freaking champion. I see that you still got that muppet still talking for you man. It’s been years and you still can’t do a promo all alone. I heard what you said, I mean what your muppet said, that you made half the roster of revolt your bitch. That’s impressive but I’m here now! Now, yes, my debut match didn't go exactly as planned but that's only cause the referee missed Edge's Low Blow... And THAT will be payed back in full! But let’s be honest here Brock if I was here from the start you wouldn’t be holding any of those championships you have!

Fans chant "Batista! Batista!"

Batista: Tonight I compete in a triple threat elimination match to determine the number 1 contender for your Intercontinental Championship, and I plan on winning it. Brock, tonight you put your title on the line in a triple threat, and no disrespect to Booby Roode and Jinder Mahal, but I hope you walk out the champion. So at Fallout we can set up the most coveted dream match of PWG!

THE ANIMAL VS THE BEAST!

MMA BROCK VS MMA DAVE BATISTA!

Batista smirks.

Batista: DRAX VS THANOS! ...ALL AT FALLOUT!

Mauro: MAMA MIAAAA! Imagine if those two collide.

Batista: Cause Brock here’s a spoiler for you I beat you and you lose!

A large smirk arises on the features of the arrogant advocate. He then pauses for a moment letting that match idea sink in before eventually conjuring up a thought out response.

So let me get this perfectly straight, if your outdated old ass was here from the start of Revolts time then my client would never have been champion? (Lesnar laughs) Nope!, if you were here from the get go instead of making bad movies then you would've faced my client in a match and LOST! and so when my client retains his title tonight he doesn't care who he faces at Fallout because the result will be the same as every other occasion and thats suplex city! F5! 1  2  3!. So you can come out here and think your all that but you won't get respect from me until you earn it and the only way thats gonna happen is if you win tonight's match which is highly unlikely I might add and then you go on to defeat the Beast Incarnate, which will never happen. You can pander to these fans all you want but you'll soon realize that fan appreciation means absolutely nothing the sound of their approval doesn't win you matches it just makes it all the more richer when you crumble in convincing fashion at the hands of the one and only dual champion Brock Lesnar!. Now with that being said my client has a title to retain so you better hope you never have to face the Beast cause its a death wish!.

With that Heyman and Lesnar begin to leave the ring while Batista looks on.

Billy Kay vs Peyton Royce

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[big]RANALLO[/big]
And Billie Kay has FINALLY won a match here in PWG!

[big]SAXTON[/big]
And it was at the expense of own parter - Peyton Royce!

Billie celebrates her first win for a handful of moments before turning her attention to her partner Peyton Royce. She helps Peyton off the mat but is suddenly shoved off by Peyton!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
Whooooaa what was that all about!?

Peyton looks down at Billie and waves her arms in frustration before storming off alone up the ramp, leaving Billie Kay inside the ring surprised and confused at her teammates actions.

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
They are friends, but at the end of the day they both want to be Womens Champion, and Billie Kay just took that opportunity from Peyton Royce.

[big]SAXTON[/big]
Looks like dissension between the IIconics to me! And good riddance I can't stand the two...

Following the commercial break we come back to Revolt LIVE with Randy Orton and Batista already in the ring ready for the Triple Threat match to determine the #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Championship...

Edge's theme blares through the arena but the Rated R-Superstar is nowhere to be seen. Roughly 30 seconds of the song pass by before it abruptly stops and the titantron lights up showing a backstage hallway with Edge laid out through a table! PWG medical staff attends to Edge while the camera switches back to ringside, showcasing a smirking Batista. The referee in the ring leans over the ropes and talks to ringside staff for a few moments before the ring announce speaks.

[big]ANNOUNCER[/big]
Ladies and Gentlemen, per the referees decision this #1 Contenders Match is now a Singles contest!

IC #1 Contenders Match
Randy Orton vs Batista

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*Revolt returns from commercial break as two-thirds of the Riot Squad are lounging in the locker room. Without Ruby present, the awkwardness between Charlotte and Lexi is felt through the camera. With Charlotte putting on her wrist tape she eyes up Lexi twirling her hair, slightly muttering/singing to herself. Charlotte about to say something to break the tension is interrupted by the locker door being opened.*

*Charlotte, standing up, goes to walk over to Ruby. Then Realizing that Ruby seems to be in a trance, looking at the ground*

Charlotte:
Umm... Rubes you okay? Is there something wrong.

Ruby:
*Muttering under her breath*

Lexi:
Was wrong there Reeed? Cat got ya tongue? Hahaha..

Charlotte:
Lexi shut it!
*As Lexi shrugs and Charlotte turns back to Ruby* One more time Ruby... they what?

Ruby:
They're making us fight each other Queeny, did you not listen to Stephanie?

*Lexi perks up at the word 'fight', Charlotte ponders and chimes in*

Charlotte:
We've "fought" before Rubes, we can just stick it to them... who else is in the match?

Ruby:
Just us.

Lexi:
HAHAHA. I told ya gals, the system always bites... we just have to bite harder.

Charlotte:
*Looking conserned at Lexi, returns the look back to Ruby* We don't have to fight Rubes lets just go.

*Charlotte goes to pack her bag, Lexi lets out a disappointed sigh but goes over to her bag*

Ruby:
We're not leaving, It's for a chance at the PWG Women's Championship, I'm not letting another chance slip away.

Charlotte:
*walks up to Ruby and puts her hands on her shoulder* Ruby, listen darling, more opportunities will come up. Ones that DON'T involve us fighting each other. So let's stick it to Steph and PWG and just leave.

*After Charlotte pleads her case, Ruby stops, and for a second Ruby looks to come to her senses... and in that same instance she snaps back. Ruby shoves the arms of Charlotte off of her then pushes her back a few steps*

Ruby:
I LOST MY MATCH AT GRAND STAND BECAUSE I WAS SOFT... WE WERE WEAK!

*As her rage intensifies she walks closer to Flair, she backs her against the wall and continues*

Ruby:
I'M EARNING THAT TITLE MATCH, WEATHER WE HAVE TO PUT YOU DOWN OR NOT.

Lexi:
heh, Ruby's Red with rage, look I don't care who wins but I'm just happy I get to play with my gals.

Ruby:
*looking at Lexi* Ohhhhhhh I'll PLAY! THIS IS THE YEAR OF RUBY FRICKIN RIOT... WE'RE GOING TO WIN, WE'RE GOING TO SHOW THE BOTH OF YOU THAT WE DON'T NEED YOU!

*Ruby pats Charlotte on the head*

Ruby:
hehe, see you in the ring Queeny, and you too Miss Bliss.

*Ruby changes her mood as she gleefully leaves the squad alone*

Lexi:
I love the fire Red!! See ya lata!

Charlotte:
Why did she refer to herself as 'we'?

Lexi:
*shrugs* I donnt know, seems she don't like you doe... Seems Lexi's climbing up the ranks. hehe. *Lexi leaves Charlotte alone.*

*Charlotte left alone, unpacks her bag and looks confused at the door*

Charlotte:
Well Ruby, If you won't hear sense I guess I'll have to beat it into you. No hard feelings Gal.

*The camera fades as Revolt rolls on*

Ruby Riot vs Charlotte vs Lexi Bliss

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge
Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Roode vs Jinder Mahal

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

PWG World Championship #1 Contender's Match - No Holds Barred
Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor

[small](Brock can be at Ringside)[/small]