PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

March 8th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: March 8th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:11 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
March 8, 2018
Gainsville, Florida
Benn Hill Griffin Stadium
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]The Land of Opportunity - Make Your Mark![/big][/big]

*Thursday Night REVOLT kicks off live with the sound of glass shattering as Austin bursts through the curtain*

*Austin makes his way to the ring talking trash all the way down the ramp before entering the ring and demanding a mic while the commentators talk amongst themselves*

Phillips: Here comes the Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he does not look happy.

Ranallo: Can you blame him!?! After that brutal sneak attack by The Nature Boy, one can only imagine what he's got to say.

Saxton: I for one don't blame Flair at all to be honest. Maybe if Austin would've just stayed in the back instead of running his mouth it wouldn't have happened at all.

Phillips: Well, either way I have a feeling we are about to find out

Austin: Cut my G***** music... As you all can see, after that coward Ric Flair made his debut at my expense, I'm not exactly 100%. But I'm out here just the same and while I might be pissed that I let myself get attacked from behind, and pissed because of the cheap shot I suffered on "The Games" show. I'm out here because that son of a bitch thinks that a Non-Title match with Revolts Intercontinental Champion somehow hides the blatant reason of why someone like Flair would come out here and attack me from behind...

Austin:And that's because, just like old times, the boss doesn't like the fact that Stone Cold is about to make his mark here in the PWG. but let me just tell you Triple H, it doesn't matter how many of your little cronies you send out here, from now on its back to the DTA way of life and after I lay your champion on his back for the 3 count, I'm gonna introduce the entire roster to a Stunner until I'm your New Intercontinental Champion. So, if you wanna see "The Jackass" Brock lesnar walk down that ramp and get a good ole fashioned Texas ass whoopin', GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!

*The crowd roars out with a deafening "HELL YEAH"*

The PWG Universe rises to their feet at the sound of the game's theme song playing. The Game Triple H makes his way down to the ring after having not been seen for over 2 weeks. The General Manager of Thursday Night Fury is dressed in a typical suit as he makes his way straight to the ring ignoring every single fan on the way. Triple H enters the ring whilst smirking at Stone Cold Steve Austin. The PWG Universe is seen still ecstatic about this confrontation.

Triple H - Ah, Stevey-Boy how are you?! It's good to see you and it's good to see you here finally on my show, the flagship show, Thursday Night Revolt. Now Austin you know you and I go way, way back and hell i'm the one who was really pushing to have good ole' Steve Austin out here on Thursday Night Revolt and this is how you repay me? By painting me as a villain because you're still stuck in the past? You think if I have some sort of vendetta against you I'd ever sign your ass to be on this show to begin with? Listen, Thursday Night Revolt is the land of opportunity and because you made a significant impact on the show last week that landed you a match with Brock Lesnar this week. Now because this is the land of opportunity that means anything can happen, anytime, anywhere and any place. This show is a shark tank and Ric Flair wanted to make his own impact as well by attacking you. Now although as much as you wish I did, I had nothing to do with that blind sided assault and I found that very unprofessional. Now although Ric Flair and I have been good buddies through out the years that doesn't mean I condone those actions. However, if you're going to try and survive in this shark tank there's one thing you need to realize and that's that every thing you did or experienced before arriving here in Thursday Night Revolt doesn't mean shit.

Steve Austin crosses his arms as Triple H becomes a little more serious.

Triple H -Everyone here bleeds the same and everyone starts on an even playing field. So in these people eyes you're not a legend, you're a rookie. And as of right now you seem like an unappreciative rookie. You know maybe I should give the opportunity to face the intercontinental champion to someone more deserving and appreciative. Maybe someone like Ric Flair, for knowing he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him. But, I know you wouldn't want that because slowly and surely you're learning your place here. You see, Brock Lesnar has already made his mark and has decimated everyone whose come his way. He's constantly and consistently absolutely killed it on this microphone and in this ring beating guys like AJ Styles TWICE. And what have you done? Oh, that's right nothing. So, Stone Cold you can come out here and you can run your mouth like you're some top dog here that should be feared but I feel like your all bark no bite.

The Revolt crowd gives mixed reactions as Triple H makes these aggressive remarks.

Triple H - I'll tell you what I told Finn Balor in a nut shell. You want to rise to the top of the mountain and become the fact of this company? Well you're going to have to impress me and don't get me wrong you have thus far but i'm going to need you to work with me and trust me. Not bad mouth me and threaten my talent on this show. This show will not become some chaotic, shit show like Monday Night Fury. There will be some damn order on this show. You will respect the way things are ran here. You work with me and I work with you it's that simple. Like I told Finn Balor a few weeks ago, i'm looking for a man to be the face of this brand and Stephanie and I are still searching. Maybe it could be you Steve... who knows but we're looking for someone who doesn't just flap his gums but backs it up. Someone who doesn't just rack up wins but never cuts promo's. Someone who comes out here and gives his best every single week, that even if he loses he brushes his knees and cuts another promo the following week. We're looking for a man whose a Jack of All Trades, Master of Some. Someone we can groom to being the superstar this company needs at it's forefront. But that man can't be a rebellious one. You see, Steve I like to let talent out here be as creative and free as they would like on my show. I don't like ruling with my thumb over anyone so I'm going to give you an opportunity .. a choice for lack of a better word. At Broken Promises you will have a match and be featured on the paper view. But I will give you two choices. The first choice is you getting an Intercontinental Number One Contenders Match against an opponent of my choosing. If you get passed that you will be next in line for an intercontinental championship shot however if you win that match Ric Flair will also be granted the same shot. Almost as if you're winning for him and you. But if that choice doesn't sound to good to you I will instead give you a match against Ric Flair in a match of your choosing to extract your revenge on him for what he did to you... The choice is your's and your's alone. What matters more to you... Fame and Glory or Revenge and Redemption? What's it going to be?

Once again the PWG Universe bursts with mixed reactions as they await Stone Cold's Response.

*A loud woo erupts from the speakers and Flair’s music plays as he heads towards the ring with Triple H and Stone Cold*

Flair- “Austin, how your leg treatin' you buddy? The way you were tapping you would of thought it was about to break. Anyway Hunter, it’s so good to see you again. Hey about after the show we go get drinks and we party all night long!

*Flair then turns his attention to Austin. Ric Flair acts like he going to attack Austin but Stone Cold doesn’t flinch*

Flair- “Austin don’t go throwing accusations that it’s Hunter’s fault that you got unlucky and had to face me last week. Or don’t blame him that you actually are stupid enough to provoke the Nature Boy. Also I want to clear the air on this. Don’t take my attack on you the wrong way. It was nothing personal. In fact I have respect for you Austin, despite you crying for momma Austin while you were tapping out. But anyway on my way here I bumped into someone in the back that said he wanted to say something. So let me warmly welcome... Your opponent this week... BROCK LESNAR!

As per the announcement from Flair a few moments pass before the theme song of a Beast can be heard blasting out of the arena's speakers.

Lesnar walks out onto the ramp with his advocate, a detailed stare is depicted over the facet of Lesnar before he strolls down to the ring. Lesnar circles the ring a few times before getting into it. Heyman with a mic in hand begins to speak his mind to the three other people in the ring.

::Heyman::
Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and it seems we've had an invitation to the ring from Ric Flair, well Ric we really didn't need your approval, my client and I get in this ring whenever we deem it damn necessary. Also before I address little redneck Austin over there, (Austin can be heard saying "The fuck did you call me") Austin please do restrain yourself from swearing at me in the presence of the Beast, hes a little aggravated tonight. Now as I was saying Ric how the hell is your frail old body still able to compete in this squared circle, I have nothing but respect for you Ric but honestly just like I told good old Mick you need to get your old ass outta this ring and retire. Now Austin you can pander to the crowd all you want about how your going to beat the Beast and give him a ass whooping well Steve it just isn't going to happen I mean you couldn't even beat Flair so what makes you think you even have a chance at beating my client in a non title match. That title is going to stay over the shoulder of my client until he doesn't want it anymore. Many men are gunning for that now prestigious belt but none of them especially you Austin are ever going to get to touch it. So you can spout out all the incessant crap that always comes out of your foul mouth but none of that is going to get you a title here in this business, bitching and crying for the Intercontinental title isnt going to get you anywhere and neither will false claims because you can stunner all the people in that locker that you want but I know when it comes to this ring your well past your prime and sooner rather than later your just going to whither away.

Austin looking very pissed off is somehow restraining himself for the moment from attacking the over confident Heyman.

Now Triple H a man I've known for a long time a man who I respect very much, you see hes a man who sees reason in everything and hes willing to give you what you want Austin if you become impressive and actually put in the work and show the dedication. So tonight my client the Beast faces Steve Austin while this match will most likely be good I am afraid to tell you this but it just isn't your time yet, because you had your time and its long gone. Now...

*As Heyman starts to speak again he is distracted by Austin who is now where a crooked smile*

Heyman: Oh, so now you find something funny kinda like I found it funny when the Nature Boy standing ove-

Austin: Paul, why don't you just shut the f*** up already. Ya see, everyone in this ring thinks ole Stone Cold is just some backwoods redneck but Aaa Aaa... Not this time, this time Stone Cold only had to play the fool to fool the fool who thought he was foolin' me. First of all, Triple H, you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but let me just start off by saying I already knew you had nothing to do with that attack last week but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to ruffle your feathers and get you out to this ring so you could be a part in the real reason I'm out here.

*Triple H seems confused but intrigued by Austins remarks*

Austin:You see, when you've been around as long as me you can throw a rock and hit a few fans and wouldn't you know on my way out of the arena on the night of my debut one of these fine kids you got employed here in the back showed me a little bit of cell phone footage that I think everyone here would like to see.

*A video appears on the titantron of Paul Heyman and what appears to be Flair from behind equipment boxes in the back. Heyman's and Flair's voices, although low can still be heard*

Heyman: ...and in return, I could get you a 1 on 1 match with the beast himself for the IC Title if that's what you would like.

Flair: So, let me get this straight, all I have to do is go out there and humiliate Austin and you can get me the match? I want to go straight to the front of the line, I mean it Paul or there's gonna be hell to pay.

Heyman: Don't you worry your little old head about it, I personally think its a waste to ask for this match but hey, you take care of that alcoholic flea known as Steve Austin and let me do what I do best.

*The camera changes to show that while everyone was watching Flair had slipped out of the ring and retrieved the dented chair that was used on Austin the week prior*

Austin: Is it all starting to become a little clearer you dumb sonsa bitches!?!

*Brock and Paul turn around to respond to Austin but Flair hits Lesnar with a thunderous chair shot to the head*

*Heyman out of instinct rips the chair from Flair's hands but his momentum spins him to face Austin who delivers a Stone Cold Stunner to The Beast's advocate*

*Seemingly enraged by the chair shot from Flair and the Stunner to his friend Heyman, Brock jumps to his feet, lifts Flair into position but as he turns he is met with a jarring gut kick from Austin, that forces him to drop Flair, followed by a Stunner that sends Lesnar rolling out of the ring*

*Austin's music hits and he can be seen inaudibly talking trash as the camera changes and we catch Lesnar saying "I'll have my revenge later on" along with other obscenities as he helps Heyman up the ramp*

The Past vs The Present
Ric Flair vs Randy Orton

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*after the match is over Flair demands that someone hands him a microphone*

Flair- “I hope you all saw what happens when you go one on one with The Nature Boy. Because this is going to happen each and every week until I get real competition because until you get me someone that can put up a fight, this is what’s going to happen!”

*Ric Flair drops the mic on Randy Orton and exits the ring while the crowd boos him*

[big][big]a scene of the backstage area is shown on the livefeed following a commercial break, we see a more gleeful, care free Alexa Bliss traversing the halls with a book open in her hands and she is focused on it while lightly skipping down the hall. a moment later she comes to a halt and looks up from the book she was reading.

Alexa Bliss instantly becomes thrilled at the sight of her previous tag partner.

[border=Deeppink,1,solid]Lexi Bliss
Hiya Red, How's it hanging?
[/border]

Ruby gives Bliss a confused look after being called Red.

Ruby Riot
you do know my name is Ruby right?

Ruby, Red, it's all a different shade.last time i was here i don't remember us hanging out with miss queen B ovah here. hey whatta you say after we bash some heads in we have a besties night out
[/border]

Charlotte gestures for Ruby to refrain from responding that charlotte wanted to say something of her own.

Charlotte Flair
Alexa....

immediately Alexa cuts off Charlotte.

the name's Lexi Bliss from now on the old name was too bland and it needed some flair... Lexi finds humor in her pun
haha get it? sometimes i just crack me up.  
[/border]

Charlotte Flair
fine... Lexi... idk if your memory is clouded but we were never friends.

Just then Bliss' facial expression changes into a very saddened look.

Whatta ya tryin' to say?
[/border]

This time it's Ruby who stops Charlotte. she tells Bliss to excuse them for just a second as Ruby and Charlotte whisper about the situation away from Bliss.

Ruby Riot
you notice something here Charlotte? it seems she doesn't recall our last encounter... where we took her out of action. maybe we can use this to our advantage. after all one more person around keeping a lookout for Naomi, Carmella and whoever else is a good thing.

Charlotte Flair
you've got a point.

the two join step closer to Bliss and rejoin their conversation.

Charlotte Flair
I wasn't trying to say anything Lexi, it was a joke.

Bliss takes a moment and then begins to chuckle.

Oh Queen B, That's why I like you. you roll with the punches.
[/border]

Ruby Riot
Hey Bliss, so what's that book in you're reading?

Ruby leans closer to get a better look at the book.

This, oh this is the official book of PWG rules and loopholes. SEE?
[/border]

now raising the book so it's visible to Ruby and Charlotte as well as the camera, the cover reads "PWG Rules and Regulations" but regulation is crossed out and loophole is written over it. also "Official" can be seen on the cover as if it was scribbled onto the top of the front cover.

well girls, it's been fun but I must get ready. I've got a date with the women's champion. SEE YA LATER!
[/border]

[/big][/big]

(As Charly Caruso walks into frame)

Charly Caruso : Riot Squad do you have any comment on what Alex...Lexi just had to say  

(As Charlotte and Ruby remain still with confused expressions on their faces Ruby cuts in )

Ruby Riot: Um what's going on is none of your business or anyone's business Charly and you know what I have better things to do than talk to you about our "friend" Lexi Bliss like imaging caving Naomi's face in.

(Charlotte tries to calm Ruby down)

Charlotte: It's ok Rubes but tonight the Riot squad faces two people we call...STEPPING STONES. The two women we embarrassed last week on Revolt and this week we get to do it again. Tonight I get to face the bimbo from Staten Island, Carmella. So Carmella listen up sweetheart bring a clipboard down to the ring so you can take some notes on what a real wrestler looks like. I'm going to wrestle circles around you Carmella, as I get myself and the Riot squad one step closer to claiming the women's championship. And so myself or Ruby can get the women's championship on a real wrestler and not a wannabe Kim Kardashian.

(As Charlotte steps back and Ruby steps forward and puts her hand on the microphone and brings it closer to her mouth)

Ruby Riot: Naomi I've never been one to use my words I am the type of person who lets my actions (As Ruby holds up her fist and looks at it with devious intentions) SPEAK LOUDER THAN MY WORDS. So miss Glow,Carmella, and the rest of the women's division listen close cause I am going to say this once. Revolt is not Triple H's show...Revolt is Not Samoa Joe's show...and Revolt is damn sure not NIKKI BELLA'S SHOW. Revolt is the Riot squad's show and tonight Naomi and Carmella find their place....behind the Riot squad.

(As Ruby Riot Storms off Charlotte pulls the microphone towards her)

Charlotte Flair:WOOOOOOOO

(Charlotte walks off and Da sends it back down to the commentary team as Revolt who remind the viewer's to tune in for Broken Promises PPV, then Revolt goes to commercial break)

After the commercial break, we are greeted again by Charly Caruso who is standing by with none other than Revolt Woman's champion Nikki Bella

Charly: I am here with the World Womens Champion, Nikki Bella, who has a match tonight with Alexa Bliss. What are your thoughts on your opponent?

Nikki laughs.

Nikki: See 'Miss Bliss' should not have come back because she's not a fearless leader like me. In fact, Alexa is nothing more than a Harley Quinn knock-off. If you wanted to be a comic book character so bad just go to a comic con and stop wasting the real wrestlers time.

Charly: Nikki those are some harsh words but do you view Bliss as a contender for your title?

Nikki: Bliss a championship contender!? You got to be at least 5ft-7 not 5ft-0 to be MY contender. If she grows a few inches than maybe one day haha. But no matter how much she sprouts Bliss is nothing compared to me... Nobody on this roster is anything compared to me! I’m the real "goddess" around here and Bliss is going learn that tonight!

Nikki walks off gets ready for her match.

A Blissful Return!
Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

(As the bell rings Nikki Bella is handed her championship and has no time to recover as familiar tune hits)

Ranallo: AND THE WOMEN'S CHAMPION NIKKI BELLA WINS HER TONIGHT BUT WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S THE RIOT SQUAD.

Phillips: Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riot are coming out here to help their new friend Lexi Bliss it seems.

Saxton: Oh c'mon why can't we let the people's women's champion celebrate guys.

(As Charlotte Flair and Ruby Riot storm the ring Nikki Bella flees in the nick of time with her championship and makes her way up the ramp and blows a kiss towards the ring)

Ranallo: AND NIKKI BELLA GETS OUT OF DODGE JUST IN TIME AS RUBY AND CHARLOTTE WERE ABOUT TO GET A JUMP ON HER.

Phillips: And it seems the women's champion is going to stick around and see what happens here.

Saxton: It seems like the Riot Squad can look at Nikki but not touch am I right Tom.

(As the Riot squad helps up Lexi Bliss with a confused and concerned look on her face but then it changes to a smile as she accepts her "friends" assistance as Ruby offers her the jacket off her back and Lexi accepts and puts it on)

Ranallo: MOMMA MIA LEXI BLISS AS JOINED THE RIOT SQUAD JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER SHE WAS BRUTALLY ATTACKED BY THEM THIS IS MADNESS

Phillips: And I think she was just handed the same jacket that was draped over her a few weeks ago

Saxton: WOW its seems Lexi Bliss's attitude wasn't the only thing that changed this week it seems she's a real mean girl now right guys...

(As all now three members of the Riot squad raise each other's hands as the women's champion Nikki Bella looks on disgustedly and then kisses her championship)

Ranallo: WELL THE OLD SAYING GOES IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM YOU JOIN THEM BUT IN THE RIOT SQUAD'S CASE THEY BEAT YOU TILL YOU LOSE YOUR MEMORY THEN YOU JOIN THEM

(As Revolt takes a quick commercial break the last shot is the Riot Squad standing tall in the ring)

Carmella walks out onto the stage still wearing the overalls and T-shirt albeit with a few added paint splotches. She carries a rather large box in her arms as she makes her way down the ramp. She sets the box down on the steel steps as she climbs into the ring and after about 15 seconds of trying she finally maneuvers the box through the ropes and in the ring. Carmella requests a microphone and is graciously handed one.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: So last week I found out that Naomi for whatever reason is mad at me and I  racked my brain all week trying to deduce why. It couldn’t be for my performance in the ring, could it?[/bgcolor]

At the moment Carmella takes out a cloth and wipes off the makeup under her eyes revealing a somewhat faded but still noticeable bruise.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Does this look like the face of someone who is trying to sabotage your in-ring career? No it doesn’t and before I move on; Ruby. You have one hell of a kick (she touches her bruise and squints).[/bgcolor]

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: So there has to be another reason. And then it hit me! Naomi is furious cause your girl ate the last bagel in catering last week. Glow obviously wanted it but I swooped in and I grabbed it knowing she called dibs. If that’s the case then here.[/bgcolor]

“The Princess” walks over to the box and pulls out a smaller box which contains nothing but bagels.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I spent all morning driving from shop to shop but I finally found a place that was open. Ya see finding a baker to make these wasn’t the problem. The problem was finding one that was willing to listen to my story of why i needed them. Can you believe most stores kicked me out after only the first 30 minutes.[/bgcolor]

Some in the crowd chant “Yes” because they all know how their princess can be at times.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: well anyways, I’ll just leave these here.[/bgcolor]

She places the box of pastries in a corner.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Now Naomi seemed pretty mad last week didn’t she. Hmmm....There must be something else that I’ve done to upset her. Oh wait I know. Guys I’ve figured it out! She can’t stand me because I watch Monday Night Fury.[/bgcolor]

The crowd in attendance boo at the mention of the other show.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: That stops right now. Na you have my word that from this day forward I won’t watch our competition no matter how exciting the show is.[/bgcolor]

The crowd again boo.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I’m sorry guys but Sasha is just too good not to watch.[/bgcolor]

PWG goes to a commercial break so the crowd can calm down from mella’s last comments. After a few commercials the viewers return to most exciting show on Thursday nights.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Ok it’s time for what we’ve all been waiting for.[/bgcolor]

She walks over to the large box again.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I hope you like it.[/bgcolor]

She bends down, lifting an item out of the box. She unfolds it revealing a Feel the Glow” T-shirt. It is noticeable covered in an array of different sized handprints.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: It’s fab!! I remember last week you had that little heart to heart with your glow section and that’s when I came up with this. [/bgcolor]

“The Self-Proclaimed Face of Revolt” holds the shirt in the air so everyone can see.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I gathered all of them backstage and told them about the idea. At first they were against it but when I said I was making it for you they gladly jumped on board.[/bgcolor]

Carmella then explains the extensive process of gathering all of those prints for her pet project.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I couldn’t exactly work on this while you were around so I stayed extra late at the arena last week with a few of the girls and they helped me apply the prints. They were so sweet that I treated them to breakfast afterward. [/bgcolor]

Carmella looks at the stage as she holds her present for her BFF in her arms.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Naomi are we still......[/bgcolor]

Just then “The Princess of Staten Island” is cut off by Naomi’s entrance.

Naomi walks out onto the entrance ramp to a strong reaction from the fans. The glow section stands strong as ever jumping to their feet and holding up their signs. Naomi points over to their direction giving them a sign of acknowledgment. She walks up the solid steel entrance steps and steps in between the ropes. Keeping her distance from Carmella, Naomi is handed a microphone from "The Princess of Staten Island". She doesn't hesitate to raise the microphone towards her mouth and tell Carmella how she really feels.

Naomi: Girllll you are a CLOWN. Don't play dumb, Mel. We both know exactly why I'm pissed at you. We're supposed to be a team yet every time it comes down to it you let me down. One of us could be standing here Revolt Women's champion if it wasn't for you. All we had to do was eliminate Nikki and that championship was as good as ours. Unfortunately because of your stupid decision making, Nikki ended up eliminating us BOTH! Then just this last week you let Ruby and Charlotte practically jump me when I came down to back you up. You can't even win a match without cheating! It's just straight up disgusting. You really wanna know the cherry on top? Every week you come out here and appropriate African American culture! I'll take your gift just because it came from my people (Naomi grabs the shirt). And before you try to spin this like i'm the bad guy, keep reminding yourself that YOU caused this. You should probably turn around.

A confused yet heartbroken Carmella turns around where shes met with a huge superkick from out of nowhere

Glow dabs up Tamina after the low sneak attack. Some boos are heard while some cheer her for standing up for herself. The glow section has no idea what to make of this as they sit quietly and concerned. Naomi then crouches to get closer to the Carmella who is still selling the kick. She once again begins to speak in the microphone.

Naomi: THIS RIGHT HERE... THIS IS FOR THE CULTURE! MY CULTURE! No longer are we gonna play second fiddle to our Caucasian counterpart. If you're booing me its because you're a racist bigot who doesn't wanna see a young black woman prosper. I'm proud of the color of my skin whether you like it or not. We're not only doing it for the culture... WE ARE THE CULTURE!  

Naomi doesn't just drop the microphone, she slams it on the ground to a speechless crowd. Even the commentators are to shook to comment what was just said. Tamina then picks Naomi up on her shoulders to a roar of cheers from every person of color in the audience.

On their way to the back Naomi continues to shout things like "This is for us" and "Ain't no one holding us back anymore".

Bad Blood Continues
Naomi vs Ruby Riot

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night Revolt returns from its previously aired match to a familiar yet lavish setting.  “Everything She Wants" by Wham! serves as the background music, emanating from Roman’s Bluetooth speaker. With his back facing the camera, Roman seems to be sniffing something white from off the table. Exhaling several times from his nose, faint laughter escapes his lips that is until...

???: Roman. Are you in there?

Startled Roman wipes away the white residue from the table, letting it fall upon the carpeted floor. He grabs a few of his belongings and tosses them into a gym bag. Unbeknownst to him a prescription bottle rolls away from his stuff and press against a chair.

Roman Reigns: Just a second…

A frantic Roman responds whilst still dusting the surface of the table. He eventually takes a seat near the table but not before turning off his Bluetooth speaker. Once everything is seemingly in order, he speaks once more.

Roman Reigns: Come in…

From out of the door is an unidentified man in a trench coat and one of those hats one would see on an old school detective. He closes the door behind him and looks around Roman’s seemingly lavish locker room.

Investigator: Sorry to disturb you, I’m an investigator. Wanted to ask you a few questions.  

Roman Reigns:
Sure… What is the topic of discussion?  

Investigator: I’ve been hired by Meredith Gonzalez to investigate the disappearance of Dasha Gonzalez, better known to you as Dasha Fuentes.  

Roman Reigns:
Who?

Investigator: Dasha Fuentes? You two were seen together after leaving the show last Thursday... This investigation is nothing official, I just have some basic questions about Dasha Fuentes.

Roman Reigns:
I see, yeah. Dasha’s disappearance…  Well I haven’t heard anything about Dasha’s disappearance, not from the news or anything.

Investigator: Well you were the last person to see her… Can you tell me what happened that night?

Roman pauses, twiddling his fingers while nodding his head.

Roman Reigns: Well Renee and I… Sorry. Dasha and I, went out for a couple of drinks. She wasn’t quite feeling herself so I got her a cab and… she left.

Investigator: (scribbling down notes on a notepad) I see… Was she feeling alright that night? Was the mood between you two, okay?

Roman Reigns: I hope I’m not being cross examined.

Investigator: You feel like that?

Roman Reigns: No… Not really. Do you have any witnesses or finger prints?

Investigator:  Well she sent her mother a text saying she was quiting her job and running away but that’s not believable.

Roman Reigns:
Hm... Now that you mention it, Dasha was acting rather strange. She kept saying she felt like she was being watched by someone or something. I didn’t see anyone but she did mention seeing someone staring at her from across the bar.  

Investigator: Who?

Roman Reigns pauses almost as if contemplating his next decision.

Roman Reigns: Samoa Joe…  Listen… I just want to help and I’m not the sort to call anyone out but after thinking about it, I think you should investigate him. Now I’m not saying he did anything but after having his streak ended by me last week, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a vendetta against me. I mean I do have better hair than he does, I live a lavish lifestyle, and he’s… well… Kind of big. I feel like he’d do anything to get at me, probably take his frustrations out on someone he thinks is close to me like…  Charly Carus- Dasha Fuentes… Putting two and two together, I think he may know something. I mean the man has a… violent streak to say the least. I mean wow… making Dasha Fuentes disappear? Whew…  Should be stripped of the title.  

Investigator: (Scribbling down notes still) Uh-huh… Well, I’ll definitely be looking into this Samoan named Joe and be contacting Triple H for further legal action should anything happen.  Thank you for your cooperation and if anything else occurs to you, anything else at al-

Roman Reigns:
Absolutely I’m one hundred percent with you. You can count on me.

Both men rise to their feet and exchange handshakes. A sigh of relief escapes Roman’s lips as he watches the investigator prepare to leave. As he’s about to head to the door, his foot suddenly hits the prescription bottle. He picks it up.

Investigator: Xanax…?

Roman Reigns: I… Don’t know who that belongs to. In fact, I was asked to move into this room a few minutes ago because the previous one didn’t have the right accommodations. I actually think that may belong to AJ Styles… He was in here before… I’d report that if I were you.. would explain why he's so.... resilient...

The investigator looks a the prescription bottle and hides it within his trench coat. He tips his hat off to Roman Reigns and leaves the room. Closing the door behind him, Roman Reigns slumps down within his seat, a grin gradually forming upon his lips as he fiddles... with a lock of hair... What truly happened to Dasha Fuentes...? Was it really Samoa Joe...?

Bad Blood Continues 2
Charlotte Flair vs Carmella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The camera pans backstage as a bulletin board can be seen with various headlines including:

A picture of HBK reading, “Is a HBK a man?”

A picture of Sasha captioned, “Title reign days are numbered...Like her hairline?”

A picture of The USO’s asking, “What day is H??”

A picture of Charlotte stating, “Charlotte is a very nice lady.”

And, finally, a picture of Ruby Riot reading, "Is Marilyn Manson a woman??!

Fandango slowly walks into frame, tapping his chin.

Fandango : We are close to cracking the case of the thin Authors of Pain... But now...

But just then, Breeze cuts in.

Breeze : Why can’t we just call them The USO's ???

Fandango looks visibly confused.

Fandango : Who?!

Breeze cuts in again.

Breeze : Our opponents tonight?

Fandango : Oh, you're confused young Breezy! We fought the Super Size USO’s two weeks ago. And to be honest with you, their father Paul Ellering is quite a scary man.

Breeze : Don’t you mean the USO’s father Rikishi?

Fandango looks confused.

Fandango : Rikishi... I don’t want to be one to judge but rubbing your ass in another man’s face is quite suspect...

Breeze looks dumbfounded.

Breeze : I wouldn’t be talking about suspect, Dangler...

Fandango : What do you mean? I’m not suspect!!!

Fandango goes to slam his clipboard down but then he screams in pain!

Breeze : What’s wrong Dangler?!

Fandango : I broke a nail!! Get my buffing kit!

Breeze : Your what?

Fandango : Go into my European shoulder bag, quickly! I can’t work under these conditions!!!

Breeze looks quite confused at the “European Shoulder Bag” as he rummages into it and pulls out a picture of Charlotte Flair with lipstick on it.

Breeze : What is this?

Fandango : Oh you know just one of my many gifts from the laaadies...

Fandango hits a sly smile until Breeze pulls a lipstick out of the bag and opens it to reveal that it’s the same color as the one on the picture.

Breeze : Umm?

Fandango : Get out my way, why are you looking through my things!?

Breeze : You told me to?

Fandango : Shut up Breezy - oh, here we go...

Fandango begins fixing his nail as Breeze cuts in.

Breeze : So I’ve been meaning to ask... How does a guy like you pin both Akam and Brock Lesnar?

Fandango smirks.

Fandango : Well it’s quite simply actually it’s because I’m Faaaaan.... Daaaaan... Gooooo

A loud voice blares through the arena as a CSI copyrighted logo appears. Breeze cuts in as a record scratch can be heard.

Breeze : That isn’t a reason...

Fandango looks visibly frustrated and nods his head.

Fandango : Breezy, Triple H - not to be confused with The Day that is also H - gave us a strict 5-minute promo limit...

Breeze :So?

Fandango : Look at the timer!

Breeze looks as it reads two minutes remaining. Fandango runs off-screen and drags an Uso mannequin into frame wearing a 'Down Since Day Oneish' hat and sweater.

Fandango : Now I have to throw in ideas from next week... Ugh...

Fandango stands up and looks almost observantly at the doll as he cuts in.

Fandango : This is a crime against fashion! My eyes have never been so violated in my life! This isn’t the 2000’s yo!

As Fandango begins writing a ticket he stops mid-speech, adjusts his sunglasses and looks down.

Fandango : What areeeeeee thooooose?! I guess you could say The USO’s day is not..... H.

Familiar, almost copyrighted voice : Yeaaaaaaaaa

Record scratch

Breeze : They're actually name-brand...

Fandango grabs Breeze’s shoulders.

Fandango : Damn it Breezy, we only have a minute left! Quit cutting off my send-off one-liner, have you never seen CSI?

Breeze : No? I’m more of a realty TV show guy.. What’s the big deal with going over the time limit?

Fandango : You don’t wanna know...

Breeze : Quick, come up with something...

Fandango : It’s not that easy.... Breezy, I ran out of material...

The two of them sit awkwardly for a bit until Breeze cuts in..

Breeze : Oooh I-

Fandango : No Tyler... Just no...

The awkward pause continues as you hear the ticker counting down the end of the segment.

Fandango : Waiiiit, I got it!!!

Fandango puts on sunglasses only to take them off.

Fandango : You could say The USO’s are going to be locked down tonight!

Again, almost-familiar and copyrighted voice : Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooh

Breeze shrugs and puts on his sunglasses as well as the pair exit the scene.

TTC Clash
Breezedango vs The Uso's

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: March 8th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:13 am

[big]As we return from an advertisement break we are presented with three men in a poorly lit room, the area seeming strange with an odd feel to it. Those three individuals are none other then the sadistic Paul Ellering and the Authors of Pain. Akem and Rezar are donned in their usual attire as is Ellering. Paul begins to speak in the twisted way that he usually does. [/big]

[big]: Ellering :
Given our recent shortcomings you would think I would have lost all optimism but my Authors of Pain have only just begun and the book of pain will be resurrected and unleashed on our proceeding victims. The imminent destruction can't be stopped and thus the forgery of Chapter two concurs meaning the death to this apparent deficiency, no weaknesses, no flaws just utter concentrated annihilation. Our opposition for this evening will equate to dust and my rabid but tamed beasts will stand tall. With my guidance and superior knowledge I will lead Akem and Rezar to the top of the food chain where they will stay until the reaper comes calling to strike fear into them, but that will only happen if my allegiance is broken which I find to be impossible. Now it appears two men will be added to the list of pain to achieve the beginning of chapter two, Sanity will succumb to more darkness then they are accustomed to by way of the two Authors beside me. Our dynasty produced, My name is Paul Ellering and these are the Authors of Pain!    
[/big]

[big]All three men intensely stare into the camera with an evil look being depicted as the segment concludes.[/big]

Two Charismatic Souls Clash - NO HOLDS BARRED
Chris Jericho vs Mick Foley

Match Result wrote:
A back and forth match Chris Jericho wins after a match similar to Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada 6 star Tokyo Dome match up, Jericho wins after hitting back to back Code Breakers to the Dude after reversing Sweet Shin Music.

Tamina marches down the ramp with a grin on face.

Tamina: Last week I not only I proved I can beat the fake Women’s Champion but I pinned her in the middle of the ring. Now tonight what do they have me do? Fight for a # 1 Contenders Match. I’m sorry, but you guys and Triple H don’t get it. I’m on a hot streak of dominance right now and nobody is going to stop me becoming the new Women’s World Champion!

Fans chant "Tamina!! Tamina!!"

Tamina: Oh you guys are cheering for me now!? Oh hell no I’m not fighting for you! I’m fighting for myself and the man upstairs, my father, the late great Jimmy Sunka. So, Mickie, just like what I did two weeks ago to Trish Stratus, who I put on the shelf, and just like last week when I pinned the fraud champion... I’m going to beat you in the middle of this ring to show Triple H and the PWG universe that Tamina Snuka will continue her dominance. Cause I won't walk into Broken Promises the Womens World Champion but I damn sure will walk out the champ!

Tamina drops the mic

A Clash of Warped Minds - TTC
AOP vs SaNity

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

We cut backstage. Edge is seen walking around backstage. He has a stern look on his face – obviously unhappy from the previous week's results…

Edge continues walking until he hits the backstage interview set…

Maria Kanellis is standing by with a microphone….

Maria: Edge…last week you debuted here in the PWG but it did not go quite as planned as you ended up taking a loss to Chris Jericho….Edge, can you tell us how you feel…

Edge: Did you see me after the match? Did you watch? Let me refresh your memory about ‘how I felt’….

Edge:HOW DO I FEEL? I feel like I’ve been cheated. I feel like I was robbed. I feel like I had this debut victory in the palm of my hand..and somehow Chris Jericho squeeks out with a 1..2..3..

Edge: How would you feel? Better yet – We are done here Maria. Goodbye…………..I SAID GOODBYE!

Edge grabs the microphone from her hands and shoos her away. Edge looks deep into the camera…his gaze hardens….

Edge: I can feel the pain from this loss running throughout my veins. I am now more motivated than before…I am now more focused than before…and I am now more dangerous than before. Tonight they put me up against the Phenomenal One – A.J. Styles. The competition runs hard and deep here in the PWG. I’ve got news for you superstars of PWG…. If things don’t start going Edge’s way, things will not be going ANYONES way… Tonight I right this ship.. Tonight I join the top of the PWG. This house that you’ve built AJ .. will fall like a deck of cards………and that’s what’s truly..Phenomenal...

Edge walks away ending the segment.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
Thee Rated-R Superstar Edge goes 1-on-1 against The Phenomenal One AJ Styles, and its next!

The Rated R Superstar vs The Phenomenal One
Edge vs AJ Styles

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

...1!

...2!

...3!

Ding-ding-ding.

AJ celebrates with the Florida crowd as the Commentary team speaks.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMAAA MIAAAA OUR SUPERSTAR REPRESENTING REVOLT IN THE BRAND VS BRAND MATCH CONTINUES TO BUILD MOMENTUM BY DEFEATING A VERY GAME EDGE!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
This wasn't the start to his PWG career Edge was expecting but the talent here on REVOLT is deep.

[big]SAXTON[/big]
Edge took his opponent to the brink in both his matches and it's only a matter of time before he rights the ship. I expect great things from The Rated-R Superstar going forward.

AJ hops off the top turnbuckle and beckons for a microphone.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Just as I proved tonight that the foundation for Revolt wasn't built on cards, I will prove at Broken Promises that Revolt is the A-show! (The Revolt crowd pops loudly) My theme song isn't just some lit tune, it's a damn fact! Cause Bobby Roode... you "don't want none!" Now I don't care if it's Roode, Cena, or JBL himself across the ring - I will fight for my brand's honor and cement the fact that REVOLT IS THE HOUSE THAT AJ STYLES BUILT!

The camera cuts to Edge while AJ Styles is talking. He is starting to go nuts on the outside of the ring. Edge slides a chair under the bottom ropes into the ring. He runs his hands through his hair…Edge pushes the timekeeper out of his chair and grabs another chair. Edge slides into the ring behind AJ Styles who is just finishing up…

AJ Styles, almost on instinct, as if he can feel the presence turns around to face Edge and takes a chair shot to the abdomen, followed by a hard shot straight down on the middle of his back. Edge drops his chair to the ground and stands over AJ’s motionless body as the crowd is feverishly against Edge. The Rated-R Superstar picks up the microphone that AJ was using.

Edge: I told you! I TOLD YOU didn’t I? I TOLD YOU. Things either start going my way, or they don’t go ANYONE'S WAY!

Edge goes to a turnbuckle and crouches down with a crazed look on his face...

Edge shoots out of the corner like a bullet from a gun and drives his shoulder into AJ's abdomen for a rib-crushing Spear! Edge grins wildly again and picks up the mic one last time

Edge: How does it feel AJ? I don't give a damn about your health, your "house", or Revolt's head-to-head record against Fury. At Broken Promises, I’ll get that 1-2-3 on whatever poor soul they book against me…

Edge drops the mic and heads up the ramp.

Woman's Number One Contender's Match - A GENESIS REWIND MATCH
Tamina vs Mickie James

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Beast vs Austin 3:16
Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

PHILLIPS:
It is now time for our main eve-

*The thunderous tune of Samoa Joe's entrance music queues, along with the boos in the arena. A frustrated Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring. Suit and all, he angrily adjusts his expensive jacket and marches his way furiously to the ring.*

*Joe makes a half-lap around the ring and scares the timekeeper into giving him a microphone as he climbs up the steps, completing his lap. He enters the ring, cautiously so as not to ruin his expensive suit, and yells into the microphone.*

MAURO:
WELL THINGS ARE STARTING TO HEAT UP! SAMOA JOE NOT BOOKED HERE TONIGHT, BUT OBVIOUSLY WANTS TO MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN HERE!

JOE:
This match is cancelled!

*Joe breathes heavily into the microphone, spit flying out of his mouth. He continues.*

JOE:
Let me say that again so that you thick-skulled people in the nosebleeds can hear me: This...match...is...cancelled! There will be no number one contender, because no one deserves to face Samoa Joe. I refuse to acknowledge what happened last week. Roman Reigns is a joke - that whole family is. And have you seen him lately? That man's lost his damn mind. So you know what? Yeah, I got out of that match as quickly as I could, but I did not lose. To lose means you aren't the bigger man, and trust me when I say that I am the biggest, baddest man on this roster. Not just in Revolt, but in PWG as a whole. Genesis runs through me.

*Joe takes a breath from his tirade. He looks around at the crowd and as the crowd starts chanting 'You got pinned! You got pinned!' Joe renews his anger.*

JOE:
I didn't get pinned, you ignorant buffoons. I got out of that match as quickly as I could and protected my career by not being in the same ring another minute with that lunatic. Let me touch on something real quick: How the hell does Finn Balor deserve any shot at my championship? The last time that man won a match, we weren't even in this company and I beat him in five minutes.

*Joe takes a deep breath and then smirks.*

JOE:
So, like I said, there will be no number one contender crowned tonight. Roll credits, show timestamp, done. Finished. Shows over because Joe. Said. So.

BYRON:
Well, I don't think Joe has that authority-

Just at Samoa Joe finishes his rant, a familiar tune commences signaling the arrival of Roman Reigns.

Mauro: THINGS JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT HOTTER!

Donned in an expensive designer suit, Roman Reigns saunters down the stage with a zoned out expression upon his face. Due to his antics as of lately, the crowd gives a mixed reaction as they are unsure if Roman is either a face or heel. Nonetheless, the reaction is ear deafening and only ceases once Roman reaches the ring and begins to speak; even then he stares into the masses with empty eyes before snapping out of it and gazing at Joe.      

Roman Reigns: So… Where’d you get that suit? From payless? Not that I’d expect much from low level scum like you. You see, that jacket is fitting for a man who’s beneath someone like me… whereas the suit I’m wearing—costs more than your entire house. Given your miserable state of living, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were on drugs like half of the roster is, Joel. How else would you forget what really happened after the match? Where I ended your fluke of a streak in less than seven minutes…  cleanly...

Destroyer? Of what? Buffet tables? No one wants to see a champion cry about his losses or his inability to produce wins. No one wants to see him run away and cancel main events because he's scared of the outcome. People want to see a man like me… Who cares about morals, dignity, and the preservation of life. (The crowd looks confused as Reign's is the opposite of that) But you? You’re a nobody when it comes to someone like me and maybe that’s why you went ahead and assaulted Charly Caruso (a fan yells out Dasha Fuente’s name, correcting Roman) Dasha Fuentes… last week. Drugs, assault, investigations, and delusions… I say that’s grounds for Stephanie McMahon to strip you of the title and perhaps even worse, suspend you indefinitely. But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what happens cause Roman Reigns is coming home with the champion-

Just as he’s about to finish his sentence, a familiar tune interrupts the scene.    

Before Roman Reigns can even finish his sentence, the familiar theme tune which fans associate with the Irish Devil, Finn Balor, blasts through the PA and he walks out, wearing his all too familiar leather jacket with Balor Club inked on the back. Finn's infamous smirk continues to play on his lips,

Tom Philips: Just when you thought things couldn't heat up even more...

Finn Balor already had a microphone in his right hand and began talking as he walked down the ramp,

Finn Balor: Before you finish your sentence, Roman, let me correct you. The only ting you are walking away with come Broken Promises, is a bruised body. Finn Balor is going to be the one walking away with that title which that disgrace standing in the middle of the ring is holding.

Finn continues walking towards the ring, completely ignoring Roman at this point and instead, staring Samoa Joe down.

Finn Balor: Did I hear ya correctly, Joe? You are the baddest man in this whole company yet here you are, in ya suit, not ready to fight at all tonight and demanding this match be canceled. Saying I shouldn't be number one contender? Are ya scared of a man you beat in five minutes? For a World Champion, you aren't exactly the brightest. Here, Roman here knocked you a few times in the head last week from the looks of it.

By this point, Finn Balor has entered the ring and his mic is lowered, looking at both of them. As Samoa Joe is about to object to both the superstars, Finn quickly interrupts him before he can speak.

Finn Balor: Nothing you say will stop this from match from happening. You can whine, you can cry, you can claim you are the baddest man walking, but what can you do against me when you've awoken something monstrous? Something that not even your imagination can conjure in ya mind? I suggest ya get out of this ring so we can find out who is going to Broken Promises to finally shut you up.

With that, Finn drops the mic. The men have a stare down with each other and exchange words with each other before Samoa finally exits the ring so the match can get started.

World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contendership Match
Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor

Match Result wrote:

...10!

Referee: Ring the bell!

click to reveal winner:

Mauro: What the?! Did we just witness a draw?!

Byron: It seems so! But why!? Didn’t these two know what was on the line tonight?

Mauro: Well it appears Reigns let his anger get in the way, costing him the match.

Tom: Then who becomes number one contender now?! Broken Promises is this Sunday!  

Clouded by his anger, Reigns stares at Finn then back at the referee before realizing what’s transpired. In a fit of rage he attempts to talk to the referee but he’s having none of it. Having been denied a rematch or a start, the Samoan kicks the steel steps and back talks a fan who yells something at him. Eventually he calms down but it’s short lived once he seems Finn stager to his feet.

Mauro: Finn! N-N-N-NO! WATCH OUT!

Roman dashes straight for the Irish Lad in an attempt to do a superman man punch but Finn ducks down just in time to do so. Roman, now near the barricade, turns around and is met with a shotgun drop kick which pushes him over the barricade. The crowd is on the edge of their feet.    

Ah, but the assault doesn’t stop there.  Finding himself in the crowd, Roman tries to get back to his feet but is met with a diving elbow from Finn Balor. He’s not finished yet, he picks him up and Irish whips him against various areas of seating, various fans touching Finn and he screams out a battle cry.  

Obviously as frustrated as Roman Reigns, the two fight around the ring until security comes out to break them up. The two try their best to break free and occasionally do, getting a few shots in but security keeps them apart within the crowd. Suddenly a familiar voice is heard in Samoa Joe who stands on the ramp with a smirk upon his lips.

Samoa Joe: Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen! Call me a prophet but I predicted what was going to happen at Broken Sunday. There is no winner here tonight which means I will remain champion going past Broken Sunday. In other words, there is no main event for Broken Sunday!  So save your money, wipe your tears, and ask for your refund because the World Heavyweight champion isn’t going to be at Broken Pr-

The crowd's boo's turn into cheers as Stephanie McMahon makes his presence known. Samoa Joe has an angered facial expression, practically grilling Stephanie as she proceeds to speak.

Stephanie McMahon: Hold on just a second there, Joe. You’re not going to get away that easily nor are you going to weasel your way into a title defense. Unfortunately though, Joe is right. There is no clear winner here tonight and as a result I’m going to have to break a promise. Samoa Joe will not be facing against Roman Reigns or Finn Balor for the PWG World Heavyweight Title…  HE’LL BE DEFENDING AGAINST THE BOTH OF THEM IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AT BROKEN PROMISES.

Mauro: What?! NO WAY! WHAT A MAIN EVENT!

Joe is livid at the announcement. He yells obscenities at Stephanie McMahon who simply turns her back to him with a grin plastered upon her features. Out in the crowd, separated by security both Roman and Finn Balor stare at one another then back at Samoa Joe before the screen fades to black… Who will come out of Broken Promises unscathed…?

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

March 8th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1