PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

February 22nd, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: February 22nd, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:03 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
February 22, 2018
Dallas, Texas
Moody Coliseum
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Win, Lose or Draw - We Continue to REVOLT! [/big][/big]

*As the fireworks display stops on the first episode of Revolt after the inaugural pay-per-view, a familiar theme queues up to a chorus of boos*

Mauro:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER HIGH-OCTANE, ACTION-PACKED EPISODE OF THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT! WE ARE LIVE, EMANATING FROM DALLAS, TEXAS IN THE MOODY COLISEUM!

Phillips:
Just one week removed from Origin: Of Champions and PWG has crowned its inaugural five. That man right there, the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe, has captured Revolt's world belt and has cemented his name in the record books!

Byron:
I mean, guys, I don't like the way he did it, and I don't think there's a fan in this arena that likes that man, but you've got to respect that that man is the first ever World Heavyweight Champion!

*Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring, dressed to the nines as he slyly gets into the ring and gestures for a microphone. The World Heavyweight Championship is draped over his shoulder. As he puts the microphone to his lips, the crowd's boos grow louder. Joe pauses, puts the microphone down, smiles a shit-eating grin, and then puts the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak*

Joe:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honour and my duty to present to you your first-ever champion of Pro Wrestling Genesis. Not only will I be known as the first man to hold this championship, as the first man to be the face of Revolt, but after I pinned Randy Orton - in record time, might I add - I personally carved my name into the annals of PWG. Let it be known that I am the first man - no, the first person - to hold championship gold in this excuse of a company. So, not only do I remain the only undefeated superstar here on Revolt, and not only am I the true face of this company, but I now get to rub it in each and every one of your faces. To all the naysayers out there that thought Samoa Joe couldn't get it done: I am, and always will be, the inaugural champion of Pro Wrestling Genesis.

*Samoa Joe lowers the microphone as the crowd continues to boo.*

Phillips:
You may not like anything he says, but everything does ring true and Samoa Joe knows it.

*Samoa Joe takes in the scene of the arena as he continues on his tyrade*

Joe:
So, Triple H, you pathetic excuse of a man. You can line them up and I'll keep knocking them down. And, hey, maybe some better competition? Someone maybe not in their late forties? Someone who doesn't get exhausted after finishing their entrance? And maybe someone who can last more than five minutes in this ring against the Samoan Submission Machine! But tonight, I'm gonna take my well-deserved night off and watch from the back with my feet kicked up as the rest of the no-lives in this company fight to be submitted by Samoa Joe.

*Samoa Joe puts the microphone down and raises the World Heavyweight Championship high. As he's about to leave, he's interrupted by...*

The PWG Universe is as surprised as Samoa Joe! The crowd bursts with a mixed reaction at the sound of this theme song bursting through the titantron! Stephanie Mcmahon the General Manager of Revolt makes her way out to the scene with a huge smirk planted on her face. Stephanie walks down the ring with a spunk to her, giving a few fans her hand on the way down.

Mauro Ranallo - MAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MIAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S THE GENERAL MANAGER STEPHANIE MCMAHON THE DAUGHTER OF THE BOSS!! BY GOD I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MIDST OF GODDESS OR A FOREIGN DEITY! SOME BODY GET ME A BOTTLE OF WATER!!

Tom Philips - I agree with you there Ranallo, this woman is the epitome of woman empowerment and a true staple name in the Mcmahon family. She's here tonight and it looks like she's ready to grab this show by both testicles! But I mean she must not be happy at all about Fury winning the woman's championship or the fact that Joe is shit talking her husband right now!! Joe better watch his mouth if knows what's good for him.

Byron Saxton - Oh boy! Buckle up your seat belts though guys this is going to be good... for us I mean.. maybe not so much for Samoa Joe...

Stephanie Mcmahon enters the ring snatching the microphone right from Joe's hands as the crowd continues to cheer this living legend on. Stephanie looks like as intimidating as ever emanating her father's free flow firing esque persona. Stephanie Mcmahon SLAPS THE TASTE OUT OF JOE'S MOUTH before speaking straight to him.

Stephanie Mcmahon - Excuse me, you want to run that by me again!? You want to call my husband a pathetic excuse of a man? You want to, in the same breath, say this show is a pathetic excuse of a show yet want to say you're the face of it? So what does that make you!? Oh right, a pathetic excuse of a champion!!

The PWG Universe roars DAMMMNNN as Stephanie continues to stare down an infuriated Joe

Stephanie Mcmahon - You see Joe, the only reason you have a job right here, right now, on MY show is because Triple H and I signed you! Since obviously you're not the brightest coconut on the tree we didn't sign you because of your smarts but because we admired your in ring talent and in ring ability to dominate. But I have to say you haven't really impressed me at all since your debut. I mean who'd you beat to be where you are right now? Let's be honest you sneaked and weaseled your way to the top beating the lower tier talent while guys like AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho, "The Group of Death" took each other out early. So to me as of right now Joe you're nothing but a paper champion and to be honest this show could do without you. So you better watch the way you talk about my husband or even myself because the next time you feel the need to open your mouth in such a disgusting way I will FIRE your ass on the spot. But you know what Joe?  I originally was planning on giving you the night off but after hearing all of this I've changed my mind. You see, tonight you will be in a match against a man who truly impressed me last week. A man came out on top of his triple threat match and a man whose hungry to hold that championship around your waist...

The PWG Universe roars with cheers chanting FINN, FINN, FINN!

Stephanie Mcmahon -Oh yeah! Tonight I will be giving this young man a chance. I'm going to give the PWG Universe what they want to see and that is Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe TONIGHT!! And if Finn can impress my husband and I in that match maybe just maybe he'll be next in line for that world heavyweight championship!! So get out of my ring right now Joe before I terminate you right here right NOW! I have bigger things then your ego to address here tonight.

Samoe Joe clenches his fist in anger having no choice but to walk pass Stephanie Mcmahon and exit the ring with the championship on his shoulder. Joe knows very well that if he retaliates it could be last day working as a PWG wrestler. Stephanie continues to address the PWG Universe as Joe exits the scene. The PWG crowd continue to cheer on Stephanie Mcmahon.

Stephanie Mcmahon - Now with that out the way it's time to address the real elephant in the room and that's the fact that my woman's division let me down at Origin of Champions... To be honest with the exception of a few woman on this brand I am honestly disgusted at how my woman have been conducting themselves this past month. The fact that we lost our first big cross brand match and Sasha Banks left the paper view as champion has me absolutely distraught. I mean come on... Sasha Banks? Like really? Last night we had an opportunity of a life time to bring home a huge win over Fury and we lose!? You see, lucky for this brand I always have a plan B because i'd be damned if i'm just going to let this show just be without a title and without a championship that can help elevate this woman's division to the next level. So tonight i'm giving my woman one more chance to make an impact for the main event of Revolt. You see I have decided with board of directions that we will be hosting our first EVER 6 woman battle royal to decide who will be the first ever inaugural WORLD WOMAN'S CHAMPION!

The PWG Universe roars with cheers at the main event of tonight's show!

Stephanie Mcmahon - So I will be handpicking 6 woman who have been pushing to make this show what it is today. Six woman who have been involved in interesting programs, coming out here and cutting promo's to entertain the wide PWG Universe and who I feel have been going over and beyond than just getting a simple win. Anyone can get a win but not everyone can impress me with their character development. And that is what this show is all about.. pushing the boundaries of what a prestige superstar should look like because honestly I care more about whether or not you're putting asses in seats and no one cares about one dimensional winning machines I mean let's be honest. SO without further or do ladies and gentleman welcome to THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT!! LET'S GET READY FOR AN AMAZING JAM PACKED SHOW TONIGHT! And as my husband always says.... If you're not down with that then I got two words for ya!

The PWG Universe roars in UNISON "SUCK IT!!!"

World and IC Runner Ups Go One on One!!
Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Match Result wrote:

The Phenomenal One climbs the turnbuckle but The Viper is too quick and stuns him with a strike. A grin comes across Orton's face before he climbs the turnbuckle himself to deliver a Superplex! But right as he is about to lift, Styles unloads a few quick fists into his rib cage which takes the air out of him.

Orton drops the Superplex hold as he loses his footing a bit and slips to the middle turnbuckle. Now in an advantageous spot, Styles latches his arms around Orton's chest and locks in his grip. In a phenomenal show of strength - Styles lifts Orton's lower body up to his chest in position for a Styles Clash!

The Phenomenal One launches off the top turnbuckle crashing Orton down into the mat to a HUGE POP from the crowd. Chants of "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!" vibrate the arena to its core as AJ Styles slowly crawls towards Randy Orton for the cover...

...1!

...2!

...3!

click to reveal winner:

[big]As Thursday night Revolt continues on the audiences is shown a mysterious setting on the tron and a voice can be heard speaking

?
Tonight marks the beginning of the end for PWG. the the teachings from book of pain shall be exacted  and anyone foolish enough to stand in our way will know what it feels like when THE AUTHORS OF PAIN... AKEM...REZAR

even in PWG's infancy, but now with the arrival of the Authors of pain a new era will begin. the first chapter is going to be slow with the utmost pain being induced. where one story ends, another begins, and Akem... Rezar, dogs of war seething and chomping at the bit to inflict their brand of pain. a prophecy will be reality, our enemies victimized, our dynasty forged. My name is Paul Ellering and these are my Authors of Pain.

Ellering can be seen closing the book quickly with one hand and the authors of pain stand by his side staring down the camera with an intense glare.[/big]

Beauty vs The Beasts! - TTC Match
Breezango vs The Authors of Pain

[/font]
Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*Stone Cold bursts through the curtain throwing up digits as the crowd erupts into deafening cheers to see the arrival of The Texas Rattlesnake*

*Austin goes to each turnbuckle puts up his patented digits then walks over and signals for a mic*

Austin: Cut my damn music! So, I arrive here...

*A "What?" chant starts in the crowd*

Austin: At PWG...To open a can of whoopass... On each and every sumbitch back in the PWG Revolt locker room. I don't give a damn who you are you better understand one thing... 3 things are gonna happen... I'm gonna drink beer... I'm gonna whoop ass... And I'm definitely gonna raise some hell... AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE... CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!!

*Austin put the mic in his back pocket and climbs a turnbuckle and calls for 2 beers*

RANALLO
MAMMAAAA MIIIIAAAA THE RATTLESNAKE HAS RETURNED TO THE SQUARED CIRCLE AND YOU CAN ONLY SEE HIM RIGHT HERE ON THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT!

As Revolt returns from commercial, a frustrated Tamina is shown backstage after not seeing her name in the Women Championship Battle Royale.

Charly taps Tamina on the shoulder.

Caruso: Tamina, now that you see the match card what are your thoughts?

Tamina: MY THOUGHTS!!! I’m frustrated. I was in the semi-finals! Let me say that again so that you hear it, the PWG Universe hears it, and Triple H hears it; I WAS IN THE SEMI-FINALS OF THE WOMEN'S TOURNAMENT! If I didn’t lose to Mickie James I would have defeated Sasha Banks at Origin and be standing here as the first PWG Womens Champion... I can't see why Triple H put those women in over me cause they are nobodies, first and second round exits of the tournament.

Caruso: As far as tonight, what is game plan against Trish and will this distraction cost you the match?

Tamina smirks.

Tamina: Tonight Triple H should have added me to that Battle Royal so now I will take my frustrations out on Trish and not only does he have to worry about Fury beating us in ratings, but now he’s going to deal with his women’s roster getting put on the shelf when I’m done with all of them! So Triple H, all the women I hurt from this point forward will be on your hands and that starts with your Trish Stratus! Maybe you should think twice before screwing the Samoan of the women’s division!

Tamina walks away in anger.

Caruso: back to you guys...

The Samoan Warrior vs The Bonafied Legend
Tamina vs Trish Stratus

Match Result wrote:
The action picks back up after the commercial break with Tamina hitting a Superkick on Trish Stratus!

...1!

...2!

...3!

Tamina picks up the victory but keeping true to her word - she picks Trish up and hits another Superkick! The crowd boos as she climbs up on the turnbuckle before she comes crashing down with a Frog Splash! Trish remains motionless from the assault as Revolt cuts to a commercial break - its last image being Tamina standing over Trish with a twisted smile.

At the sound of the this theme song playing through the speakers, younglings who are familiar with this trap music begin dancing uncontrollably. It's almost if they're possessed by the music, even embarrassed mothers can't help but softly milly rocking to the sound of this hot track. One kid almost seems as if he's having a seizure from how fast he begins dabbing. He shubd his forehead into his left inner arm then into his right inner arm at intense speeds.

Byron Saxton - NO WAY MY BOYS MADE IT!? THESE MEN WERE FAMOUS IN THE INDIES FOR REVOLUTIONIZING THE GAME!!! THESE MEN ARE SOME OF THE REALEST ONES OUT HERE AND YOU GUYS ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!

Mauro Ranallo - Well Mama Mia, i'm not trying to ... how do you say it? Front? But this song is as the young ones in my neighborhood usually say... fire.

Tom Philips - I don't know much about these guys other than being apparently fired out of the last federation they were part of for doing illegal substances.. I hope they turned over a new leaf and are more of a positive infliuen...

Tom Philips is immediately interrupted by Jey Uso.

Jey Uso - ANNNNND WE BACCCKK MY NIGGAAAAS. FUCK WHAT YA HEARD. THE REAL ONES IS BACK AND WE READY TO TURN SHIT UP ONCE AGAIN. YA, THOUGHT WE WAS DONE FOR? NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA. WE AIN'T, WE JUST STARTED MY NIGGA. WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT. BY THE WAY I SEE YOU DANCING IN THE CROWD LITTLE NIGGA I'M NOT GUNNA LIE YOU CAN'T DANCE FOR SHIT BUT I GIVE YOU PROPS FOR TRYING. ANYWAYS... YA FINNA STOP SLEEPIN ON US CAUSE REVOLT JUST BECAME A REAL NIGGA'S SHOW. FUCK ALL THAT OTHER SHIT MY NIGGA. YA HEARD? I SAID FU- - -

Jimmy Uso - Yo my nigga calm down... What my brother is trying to say is that tonight.. WE MAKING MOVES NIGGA. BECAUSE TONIGHT WE GOING AGAINST THOSE BALDING ASS, MR CLEAN LOOKING ASS, GROWN UP KAOU LOOKING ASS, I'M SMASH MY LITTLE SISTER LOOKING ASS, I JUST MIGHT DOUBLE TEAM MY MOM TOO LOOKING ASS, TRUMP SUPPORTING ASS PIECES OF SHIT KNOW AS THE TRASHVIVAL. AND YA NIGGA'S BEST TO BELIEVE THAT WE GOING TO BEAT DARE ASSES AND LEAVE THEM WHERE THERE CAREER AND SHOW BELONGS WHICH IN A TRASH CAN.

Jey Uso - WORD, MY NIGGA AIN'T WRONG. CAUSE ONCE WE DONE WITH THOSE NIGGAS, AND LET IT BE KNOWN THE TEARS GUNNA BE REAL... WE FINNA GO DOWN THE LIST AND BEAT THE REST OF THE RED NOSED, BIG ASS SHOES, FLUFFY HAIRED LOOKING CLOWNS ON THE TTC LIST BECAUSE THAT'S JUST THE TYPE OF REAL NIGGA'S THAT WE IS. FUCK ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. YA' HEARD? UCE GANG OUT HERE LIVID AF. LET IT BE KNOW THAT YA NIGGAS IS NOW.... A PART OF THE USO PENITENTIARY. YA NIGGAS BEST BE SHOOK CAUSE NOW THAT TTC BACK, WE BACK AND ALL YA GOTTA KNOW IS THAT WE GUNNA LIGHT YA NIGGAS UP IN THE RING. ALL YA NIGGAS GUNNA HEAR WHILE WE RAINING DOWN PITTER PATTER ESQUE PUNCHES IS SKRRRAAATTT PRRRAATT SSSSSSKKDDAAATTT SKKEEETTTT SKREEEEEET. ONE, TWO, THREE BHHANG. PINNG AND DAS IT, FUCK WHAT YA HEARD.

Jey Uso throws the mic in the face of an unfortunate fan. The mic slams into the young woman's face as she goes crashing into mad chairs behind her. The young woman grabs her face in pains as tears trickle down her wrist. The Uso's music plays once again as the Uso's exit the arena after a very foul and different kind of promo.

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: February 22nd, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 1:04 am

(As Revolt continues on a video package plays as Jericho's face appears on the screen)

Chris Jericho: Alright is this stupid phone...oh I got it.....Ahhh a number one contender's match for the Intercontinental championship tonight which Chris Jericho will win of course. Since Pinocchio decided to RIG the Tournament of Jericho the J1 MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I demanded that he give me something in return so I can spread the GIFT OF JERICHO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

(Jericho pauses then continues)

Chris Jericho: So Pinocchio if you even think about costing me this match up I'm coming right to your door and kicking that son of a bitch down and we'll have a conversation where I won't be as nice as the last time.I'm not afraid to let my actions speak louder than my words. But now that the pleasantries are out of the way back to my match tonight. Which i'll win of course since I am the only UNDEFEATED superstar in PWG and to my opponents tonight....first Mick....I mean "Dude Love" (Jericho holds up a picture of Dude Love) listen man I don't know how much you pay those poor girls to "party with the dude" or what the hell your smoking jack but there's no way on Jericho's green earth that your beating me...can ya dig man (Jericho throws the picture over his shoulder then holds up a picture of Jinder Mahal) And next the "Modern day Maharajah" Jinder Mahal.....Well first Jinder I think your name needs a little tweeking....how about the Modern day STUPID IDIOT Jinder Mahal, Jinder you got in my way at Origin and I haven't forgotten oh no no noo daddio so Jinder tonight I'll get my revenge on you and beat the Canadian back in your body all while you see what a real musician, a real rock star, a real Sexy Beast looks like Jinder .(Jericho throws Jinder's picture over his shoulder and holds up Goldust's picture)And.....(Jericho crumples up the picture of Goldust and throws it into the trash) I have INVENTED winning gold and I have a lot of history with Intercontinental championships and tonight that history will continue as I will become the number one contender for the Intercontinental championship. Then I'll beat whoever the irrelevant current Intercontinental champion is. Now how do I shut this off....Oh and before I leave go check out the Cruise of Jericho tickets still on SALE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders Match!
Jinder Mahal vs Chris Jericho vs Dude Love vs Goldust

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*A loud "WOO!" roars through the PWG arena and the crowd jumps to their feet as Ric Flair makes his way to the ring

Ric Flair: “Wooo is good to be here in PWG. Now a I know a lot of people are excited to see the Rolex wearin’, diamond ring wearin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’, limousine ridin’, jet flyin’ son of a gun here in PWG.

*the crowd starts cheering and chanting for Flair

Ric Flair: Now I’ve won title after title around the world. However, I haven’t showcased what I’m capable of here. So PWG get ready because the dirtiest player in the game to style and profile my way straight to the top, WOOOOO!

The cameras pan to backstage where Renee Young is stood with a smile on her face. The microphone is to her lips, in position for her to speak.

Renee Young:
Please welcome my guest at this time, Finn Balor.

Finn Balor now walks into the shot, his now signature smug look dominant as he looks towards Renee Young, awaiting her first question.

Renee Young: Now, Finn, you didn't have the greatest of starts to your career, coming to the PWG, but now you are stood before me, going on a little winning streak, would you like to talk us through how you've managed to pick up some steam?

Finn Balor:
I'm not gonna lie to ya, Renee. I think this stems to when I came out and came face to face with The Game. What he said to me that night triggered something in me which has caused me to work harder. The drive to win has never been higher for me, Renee, and let me tell you something, I have no intentions of letting it stop now.

Renee Young:
Some people would say that's easier said than done at this stage, especially tonight, when you come face to face with Samoa Joe, who has come off a win at Genesis, winning the PWG World Championship and not to mention, he hasn't lost since coming into the company, surely that's something that's weighing at the back of your mind?

Finn Balor:
Everyone loses at some point, Renee. Samoa Joe thinks he can continue his streak but I have bad news for him. That's not going to be the case tonight because he's now come face to face with me. Tonight is the night of Balor. Unfortunate for me, this isn't a title match, but that hasn't stopped any of my drive, I tell ya that much.

Renee Young:
Thank you, Finn.

Finn Balor moves off the shot now, as Renee turns her body to face the camera, her welcoming smile still on her lips.

Renee Young:
Back to you, guys.

Fury Invasion!! - TTC Match
The Revival vs The Usos

Match Result wrote:
In what is a hellacious back and forth match we find ourselves in the closing moments with The Revival hitting a Shatter Machine on Jimmy Uso!

...1!

...2!

... JEY BREAKS UP THE PIN!

Dawson immediately starts exchanging fists with Jey while the referee tries to get the two illegal men to return to their corners. The ref starts counting to 5 for the illegal men to exit. The two's brawl, however, gets out of control as they inadvertently knock the referee down when he was at the count of 4. The ref gets heated and throws out the match for Dawson and Jey's actions.

click to reveal:

We go backstage with Renee Young standing by.

[big]RENEE[/big]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome AJ Styles.

The crowd pops as AJ steps into frame.

[big]RENEE[/big]
AJ you certainly had a phenomenal performance at ORIGIN in the Intercontinental Championship Fatal 4Way but Brock Lesnar ultimately walked away with the title. However, you bounced back nicely tonight in the opening match defeating 'The Viper' Randy Orton. The man who made it to the G1 Finals for the World Heavyweight Championship. So everyone wants to know - what's next for AJ Styles?

[big]STYLES[/big]
Next? Well, I still have unfinished business with Brock Lesnar. Heyman must have got in his ear because this supposed "Beast" hung back all match and let me do the heavy lifting of eliminating Dude Love and Roman Reigns to have me winded and wounded. Strategy? Ha, that's one word for it. But hey, I guess Pauly really did count his blessings when Lesnar and I fought in our "Group of Death" match. I don't care when; I don't care where; I don't care what's on the line; I will see Brock Lesnar in the ring again and prove to the world I can slay The Beast!

The crowd is heard cheering as AJ changes focus.

[big]STYLES[/big]
But then I heard what our World Heavyweight Champion had to say before my match tonight. He wants to disrespect Revolt and all the great superstars in the back. He wants to talk about being undefeated, being the face of Revolt, and lack of competition? Ha, well, I beat the same man he beat to become World Heavyweight Champion - and I did it quicker. So if Joe is serious about wanting some real competition then he can look no further because I will defend Revolt's honor week-in and week-out! (another pop is heard from the Revolt fans) ...And whenever Joe and I do step in the ring - the "champ" will find out he's only renting a room in THE HOUSE THAT AJ STYLES BUILT!

Thursday Night Revolt returns from commercial break to a rather eerie scene—a dimly lit room with muffled words resonating in the background. Deriving from a television set, the audience members watching from around the world are unable to discern who or what is murmuring words. A speech of sorts? But from where? Unable to tell, members are forced to watch the camera zoom in the on back of a couch in which an unidentified individual sits. Only his knuckles are visible to the camera and are the only things that tells the audience that someone is there…

Television Set: There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing...

The monologue ceases, background music gradually fading until the silhouette of a man ascends from his seat. He stares at the television set for just a few moments and then suddenly… darkness. With the television set off, the pitter patter of feet colliding upon the marbled surface pervades the room. Click… A small light turns on but what we see next is disturbing.  

Various names and images litter a white wall, all of which are familiar to those in attendance. “Mick Foley”, “Brock Lesnar,” “Samoa Joe”, “AJ Styles,” "Paul Heyman" and… "Triple H" are the only names tacked onto the surface. Another image is tacked on but it’s name and image is scribbled in what appears to be red ink. Why…?  Suddenly a hand takes a hold of one of the images, gradually bringing it up until we see… Roman Reigns.

Bags beneath his eyes tell the people watching from home that he hasn't slept in quite a while. A solemn expression also depicts itself upon his visage as he stares at the photo. Eventually his eyes fixate themselves on camera… A sickening grin gradually forms upon his lips until the camera fades straight to black…

Tom Philips:… What the fuck was that?

"What the fuck was that" is right... What has transpired to Roman Reigns and what do the names on the wall signify?

A Golden Opportunity! The Champ vs The Underdog - NON TITLE
Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*As Joe holds onto the submission for a couple seconds to long while spit spurts out of his mouth as he yells nonsense into Balor's ear.*

*The refs gets Joe to release the hold as he demands his title and a microphone*

Joe:
STEPHANIE!!!... STEPHANIE!!!... IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL A PAPER CHAMPION! OR ARE YOU GOING TO CALL ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR HUSBANDS SIGNEES OLD AND PATHETIC! *Joe smirks and calms down* Just like you.

Phillips:
Joe better watch it, I'm sure the Billion Dollar Princess is listening.

Joe:
You want to call me a paper champion... fine. LETS HOST AN OPEN CHALLENGE!

Saxton:
OH MY! Who will answer...

Joe:
At the next PPV, against the number one contender you deem "Worthy" to face myself.

Saxton:
Okay... well that's not the definition of an open challenge...

Joe:
Because McMahon I am the definition of a MAIN EVENT TALENT!... I don't defend my belt in front of these low class citizens that can't afford the nosebleeds for our PPV events... So until then I'm the king of your moun... *Joe pauses* MY MOUNTAIN MS. MCMAHON

*Joe holds the belt high over the downed Finn Balor*

Carmella walks down the hallway toward her locker room but she is stopped by Charly.

Caruso: Carmella, the fans deserve an explanation for your actions at Origins.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I’m going to stop you right there Charles. Why is everyone complaining about how I won. Cause last I checked a win is a win no matter how you get it. And my girl Naomi would agree with me. [/bgcolor]

Caruso: I’m pretty sure that Naomi’s reaction last Sunday wasn’t one of approval.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Ya see this is why I don’t come talk to you. She may not have liked what I did but she couldn’t argue with the results. [/bgcolor]

Carmella takes a deep breath as she prepares to speak again.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I’m gonna let you in on a little known secret. Ya see up until now I’ve been in therapy and my therapist advised me to take any measures that I deemed necessary to rid myself of those feelings. The Bellas have been ruining my life ever since I signed my contract and those brass knuckles I hid in my bra not only gave me the win but gave me my sanity back. With that punch to Brie’s gut I took back my career as “The Face of Thursday Nights”. [/bgcolor]

“The Princess of Staten Island” stare directly at Charly for a few seconds without uttering a single word.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: One Bella is on the shelf and after tonight her twin is going to join her. Sorry Nik, you’re going to have to postpone those wedding plans with your man til after the docs remove that cast.[/bgcolor]

Carmella chuckles to herself as Charly looks a little disturbed by “The Princess”. She gathers her thoughts and regains her composure to continue with the interview.

Caruso: We heard earlier tonight that you along with five other women will be competing in an elimination battle royal to crown Revolt’s first women’s champion. How do you feel about be granted this opportunity even though you’ll have to compete against your best friend?

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Those women are just as deserving of the spotlight and just cause some Fury bimbo stole the title doesn’t mean we are finished. We’re going to walk down that ramp tonight and put every ounce of our hearts into this match. The fans deserve that much at least and as far as Naomi goes. We’ve already agreed to hold nothing back. [/bgcolor]

*Slow clapping is heard as the newly-formed Riot Squad, Ruby Riot and Charlotte, walk into the frame.*

Ruby:
How cute, Charlotte! This little New York native thinks she has friends.

Charlotte:
Newsflash, Carmella: No one likes you. The only friends you have are the people that put your weave in.

Ruby:
And please, little missy, you think you're gonna be the face of Thursday nights? That honour falls on our shoulders, not yours. The riot has begun and we are slowly gonna take this show over!

Charlotte:
And secondly, darling, if you really think you're gonna win that battle royal tonight, you're dumber than you look - and that's saying something.

*Charlotte flicks Carmella's hair as Carmella pulls back and deathstares Charlotte*

Ruby: And don't even think about trying your little brass-knuckled trick anyway. We won't be so nice to just lie down like Brie did. We're not a pathetic second fiddle like her because we will be the face...

*An unfamiliar voice cuts in*

???:
Did somebody say....'ass'?

*Fandango struts his way into the frame with an embarrassed Tyler Breeze behind him*

Tyler:
No, Fandango, they said 'brass'...

Fandango:
Oh...but now that we're on the topic, doesn't my ass look great, ladies?

*Fandango does a little dance to show off his ass*

Fandango:
But business before pleasure, ladies, because Breezy and I have a date with the overstuffed Usos.

Tyler:
Dangler...it's the Authors of Pain, not the Usos.

Fandango:
Oh! I thought Jimmy and Jey looked a little stuffed. That's good to know!

Ruby:
Yeah, and you two are probably gonna get destroyed.

Fandango:
Excuse me, sir, who are you?

*As Ruby goes bug-eyed, Charlotte holds her back*

Charlotte:
You two had best be on your way. This is our show.

*Tyler goes to walk away but Fandango reaches in his crotch and pulls out police tickets. He looks at Carmella first*

Fandango:
Who wears snapbacks? This isn't 2005!

*He throws a ticket in Carmella's face*

Fandango:
And Charlie! You sound like a robot so here's one just for that. As for you, sir? Try wearing less makeup. The Marilyn Manson look isn't quite working!

*Fandango gives tickets to Charlie and Ruby and then looks at Charlotte. As Charlotte glares at him, Fandango stutters*

Fandango:
You didn't do anything wrong. Good job.

*After taking a second to compose themselves, Ruby rips up the ticket*

Ruby:
As I was saying...  You better watch your back in that ring because tonight... tonight we riot!

6 WOMAN ELIMINATION - FOR THE NEW, EXCLUSIVE, WORLD WOMAN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Charlotte vs Ruby Riot vs Nikki Bella vs Naomi vs Mickie James vs Carmella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Ref hands Nikki the Women’s World championship as the crowd cheers.

Nikki ask for a mic.

Nikki: Take a good long look. I am your first ever Women’s World champion!!! Nobody is taking this title from me. The Title History keeper will be bored with nothing to do because I will be the longest reigning champion. Everyone thought Nikki was going lose. Well to all my haters, I hope you learned I am a fearless woman. Not one woman in this company can hold a candle to me. Not Carmella, not Naomi, not Ruby, nobody!

Nikki holds the championship in the air as the fans continue to cheer Nikki. She eventually leaves the ring holding the Women’s World Championship over her head as Revolt fades off the air.

[small]Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.
Back to top Go down

February 22nd, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1