PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

February 1st, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: February 1st, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 12:58 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
FEBRUARY 1, 2018
PORTLAND, OREGON
VETERAN'S MEMORIAL COLISEUM
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]The Final Stop Before Our Origin Begins![/big][/big]

The general manager of Revolt's music blasts through the titantron. The ecstatic crowd roars with cheers at the sight of the Game, Triple H, making his way out to the ring. He comes out with a vintage fresh suit, walking down the ramp with his head up high and huge smirk planted on his face.

Mauro Ranallo - Ladies and Gentleman, it's the man who is arguably the pioneer of Thursday Night Revolt!! He is a man who is an entrepreneur of sorts as well and he said last week that the we haven't seen anything yet!! So MAMA MIA I am excited for tonight and things to come in general!!

Byron Saxton - I gotta agree Mauro!! It's always a pleasure to the see the game out here! He's always looking to propel this company and it's talent to higher heights and it's a privilege to be working under his vision!!

Tom Philips - Yeah but here's something to be just as privileged and excited to be a part of and that's that next week will be our FIRST ever joint Paper Per View!! Origin of Champions will be something that will truly lay a mark in wrestling as a whole!! With our tournaments coming to a close we will have the debut of multiple championships and then things will get really interesting!!

Triple H makes his way into the ring and through the ropes finding his way to a microphone. The Game paces around the ring for a while with the microphone at hand. He waits a moment for the crowd to die down a bit before speaking.

Triple H - WELCOME TO THE THIRD SUCCESSFUL WEEK OF THURSDAY NIGHT REVOLT!! Tonight the results will be solidified and we will get an idea of which superstars will be fighting for what championships. Now, we've been hearing your feedback each and every week whether via social media or with your loud and proud voices here on Revolt. So I have to say thank you for your support. Thank you for voicing your opinions and thank you for promoting your predictions on who you think will be going one on one for the PWG World Championship.  My ears have been truly opened as  well as my mind and a lot of people are saying that it just might come down too... to The Viper vs The Samoan Destroyer.  

The PWG Universe roars with mixed reactions chanting "RKO!!! JOE, JOE, JOE, RKO!!! JOE, JOE, JOE."

Triple H - And then let's not forget that there still will be two other championship matches! One Fatal Four Way to find out who will be the first EVER Intercontinental Champion and we will watch either Mickie James or Tamina go face to face with Fury's Exclusive Superstar Sasha Banks!!! Now, I have full faith in our woman here in Revolt and full faith that we will be leaving Origins with a big win over Fury!! Origin will be the night that champions will be born and legacies will find themselves a foundation and a cornerstone to be built on. Origin will separate the men and woman from the boys and girls... and I will be watching very closely to see which superstars put there money where there mouth is. I personally am looking for the next big thing's whether it be man or woman. I am looking to invest my time and money into the person or people who are ready to grab the brass ring not just in the ring with wins or losses but ON this DAMN MICROPHONE TOO. I'm looking for the in ring veterans in the making, the mic masters in the making, the technical ones, the showmans, the powerhouses, the good guys, the bad guys and the ones in the middle. I'm looking for RAW unkempt talent... and i'm looking to nurture, shape and grow it. I'm looking to make the next legends of tomorrow and that doesn't have to start at Origins.. no. That starts TONIGHT. So without further or do we got some work to do here tonight. You have some matches to enjoy and I got some scouting to participate in. So I just have one question for all of you... Are You Ready..? NO... I SAID ARE YOU READY!!!

The PWG Universe roars with cheers!

Triple H - BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH US, I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!

The Revolt Universe roars in unison! "SUCK IT!"

The crowd jump to their feet as the theme of the Demon hits, despite his unfortunate start to his PWG career.  

Tom Philips: This is a very interesting development. Finn Balor's start here in the PWG has not been the greatest.

Finn Balor finally walks out, unusually a smirk on his lips, something that fans are accustomed to seeing from the man.

Byron Saxton: That's interesting... Finn Balor has a very mischevious look on his face. Very unusual for Finn if I say so myself.

In his hand, Finn has a mic and his patent leather jacket on as he begins to walk to the center stage after giving the fans a bit of his attention, having walked to one side of the stage, to the other. He stares at Triple H who's stood in the middle of the ring, looking back at the Irish Superstar.

Finn Balor: Let me be the first to clarify what everyone has been tinkin'. Yes, I have not been at my greatest in recent weeks. I'm not going to come out here and make excuses for my losses. I'm here to make a statement however. All that ends tonight when I beat Drew McIntyre, 1....2...3.

Finn Balor starts to raise his palm up towards The Game who is stood in the middle of the ring, wondering what everyone else was wondering. Who would come out and interrupt what some would assume a short and sweet statement by the game.

Finn Balor: Triple H... Hunter Hearst Helmsley. The one of the greatest to ever do it and a legend in many peoples eyes. See, I do respect ya, Triple H. Everything you did for this business. We are very much alike in the way that we worked harder than anyone. You may disagree with me and say that I've never reached your level of work ethic when you were still runnin' around, but that's a conversation for another day, Hunter. I gotta be honest with ya, tho.

Tom Philips: Hopefully Finn doesn't do anything to anger the General Manager.

The crowd is up on their feet, all eyes on Finn Balor as he takes a step down the ramp, raising the mic to his lips.

Finn Balor: I wasn't even planning on comin' out here until you decided you were goin' to do a bit of scouting. You are lookin' for the next big thing.
Yet I get a feeling you aren't goin' to stick your word. See, how are we goin' to believe you aren't just goin' to give opportunities to certain superstars whilst others work their asses off and don't even get to taste what opportunity tastes like? Believe me, I hope ya do stick to your word but judging by your history, you haven't really proven to be a trustworthy guy, have ya? But who am I to judge? I'm in no place to be makin' accusations towards a legend. The General Manager of Revolt. The King of Kings...

The grin has begun to plaster itself onto Finn's face once again as he tilts his head ever so slightly,

Finn Balor: But just in case I am right with everything I have said, Hunter

Finn begins to raise his fist towards Triple H, his thumb sticking up and his index finger sticking out towards Triple H, a warning whilst the crowd is torn whether to cheer for Finn or to just remain silent.

The hot headed Triple H tries to compose himself from the urge to pedigree this young man. The game smirks nodding his head and looks out to the crowd before addressing Finn Balor.

Triple H - Ahhhh, well if isn't the leader of the "Balor Club." Finn it's good to see you buddy. You know I'm glad you came out here to keep me accountable after all you've wrestled all of the world just like many my superstars backstage. So, I respect you and I respect the fact that you've probably been in other companies and leagues before where their was piss pour management and I can understand that. But what I can't understand is why your sticking your gun shaped hand at me as if you're going to shoot me. I mean if you're trying to threaten me Finn let me remind you who the hell I am. I am the game, the cerebral assassin, the king of kings and the general manager of this show. You want to come out here and talk about superstars working there asses of an others getting rewarded? Well I hope you're not including yourself in that bunch because up until now what did you cut like one promo? And on top of that you're barely making it in terms of tournament wins. So why should I look at you and invest in you? I mean don't get me wrong. You're good, you're damn good it's why I offered you a contract on MY damn show. But young Finnard you're not giving me a lot to work with. Now I can see you potentially being something on the show and being the next GUY of my brand but as of right now you are in no position to talk about who deserves what!

The PWG Universe is seen roaring with OOOOOHH's as Triple H continues to speak.

Triple H - So, quiet honestly unless something changes and a fire is lit under your ass I don't feel like you'll make it in this business because as of right now all I see is a arrogant, prideful, young and hungry SOB and that would be fine if you had something to show for it but as of right now the truth is that you don't. You want me to believe in you? Make me believe in you. Make me believe in Finn Balor! You want to talk about people getting opportunities well let's face the facts guys like Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Samoa Joe, Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley and Jinder Mahal are killing it each week on the microphone and in this ring so yes they will keep getting opportunity after opportunity. Finn, do you really think you're ready to fight in the dog house? Do you think you're ready to make an impact!? You see, I get why you're out here but I don't give free Willy Wonka Golden tickets to the promised land. I only reward hard work. I water the plants that are growing. Where I see progress and determination I cultivate those superstars. You want to be the face of Revolt? I have no problem "putting you on" or dare I say over but first you have to make a believer out of me and these people. Anyone can come out here and get a cheap pop but not everyone has what it takes to adapt and persevere. But until then you're nothing but an edgy indie darling and believe me I already have enough of those as it is. So do me a favor the next time you approach me, fix up your resume and portfolio or else i'll just keep cutting you right back down to damn size!

The Revolt universe roars with cheers as Finn Balor clutches his fist trying to hold himself back from punching the General Manager square in the face. Triple H gets in Finn Balor's face and taunts him to do something as the crowd goes berserk. After an intense stare down Triple H tosses the microphone and walks out the ring leaving Finn Balor alone to himself. Balor stares at Triple H walking up the ramp with a look of frustration as the camera's pan to the next segment.

*As Revolt rolls on we're taking backstage to Charly Caruso for and interview*

Charly Caruso:Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time Chris Jericho

(Jericho walks into frame with a stern look on his face)

Chris Jericho:Lets hurry this up Charles I hear Pinocchio is making an announcement tonight and I'm pretty sure its that Chris Jericho will be crowned Revolt's first world champion at Origin....the PPV of Jericho drink it in maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

(As Jericho goes to extend his arms he's intterupted by Charly)

Charly:Um Chris I don't know how to tell you this but...Triple H already made his announcement

Chris Jericho:What that impossible Charles your telling me I missed the announcement of Jericho....BUT I'M THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT OF JERICHO THE J1 I'M THE GOAT THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR IN PWG HISTORY....Speaking of history tickets are still available for the Cruise of Jericho CRUISE IT IN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN (Jericho smiles)

Charly:Chris you haven't won a match yet in PWG...You lost to AJ Styles and you Lost to Roman Reigns (You can hear faint cheers of the female PWG fans in attendance) last week and i'm afraid tonight your run in the "group of death" heads to Suplex City as you take on Brock Lesnar.

Chris Jericho:First of all you STUPID IDIOT Charles Its not "the group of death" (Jericho mimic's Charly's voice) ITS THE GROUP OF JERICHO AND I'M GONNA WIN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. But you just reminded me of something.....ROMAN REIGNS you know what happens...FORGET THE STICK YOU JUST MADE THE LIST (Jericho scribbles Roman Reigns name on the list) YEAH BELIEVE THAT BABY OIL WARRIOR. And as for you Paul Heyman's lap dog tonight your gonna get...........IT!!!!  

(Jericho storms out of the interview)

RANOLLO:WILL MY FELLOW CANADIAN BRETHREN GET BACK ON THE WINNING WAYS OF JERICHO TONIGHT OR WILL BROCK LESNAR THE BEAST INCARNATE TAKE THE SELF PRO CLAIMED BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES TO SUPLEX CITY. FIND OUT NEXT ON REVOLT!

Genesis Tourney Round 3!
Chris Jericho vs Brock Lesnar

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

We are taking backstage Renee Young is standing in front of the camera

Renee: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time The Viper - Randy Orton.

Renee: Randy you are carving your way through this tournament undefeated so far. Is there anybody in the tournament that you think could defeat you.

Randy Orton: Well Renee I don't think there's anybody in this tournament that can beat me every opponent I have faced so far it's been a joke Finn Balor one RKO Drew McIntyre one RKO moral of the story it only takes one I don't care about match quality of your pay-per-view buyrates, I'm here to win plain and simple. This interview is over I have to go prepare for another 5-minute match.

Randy Orton turns and walks away from Renee Young

Renee: well ladies and Gentlemen there you have it very confident words from the Viper Randy Orton.

Genesis Tourney Round 3!
Mick Foley vs Goldust

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Tournament Runner Ups Go Head On
Carmella vs Bri Bella

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night Revolt returns from a previously aired match to the familiar site of Charly Caruso in what appears to be the parking lot area. Magnetic yet robotic at the same time, she sports a solemn expression upon her face before parting her tiers to speak once Roman Reigns comes into display. He is donned in a leather jacket and currently carries his luggage behind him. He's just arrived at the arena!

Charly Caruso: Roman, a word with you?

Roman Reigns ceases his ambling, the sound of his luggage rolling upon the concrete stopping, as nods his head as if giving her permission to speak.

Charly Caruso: Roman, you've been having a hell of a run since debuting on the show. You've been the only one undefeated in the now titled  "Group of Death." You've defeated Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho but now you face a man with an impressive record overseas, AJ Styles. What are your thoughts on your opponent and tonight?  

Roman Reigns: What do I think about AJ Styles? He is an overall great competitor in and outside of the ring, one with a reputation that is known by the fans. He’s also had a fair amount of accolades outside of company so I’ll give him his credit when it’s due…  But even though he’s great and all, he ain’t Roman Reigns. Like I told Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman, this ain't New Japan or that other show... What was the name of it again? Xtreme something... No, this is the big leagues. Our match may blow the roof off of the stadium but the one who’s going to stand tall, not only tonight but at Origins, will be me. Unlike the other wrestlers in the roster, that title is going on none other than yours truly… me.

This may be the self-proclaimed house that AJ Styles built but he built it on my yard, I own it and when I win the title, everyone on Revolt and even Fury will know who owns the show. They'll know who the top dog around here is. Don't matter if you're Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Randy Orton, or anyone else... Cause at the end of the day I'm coming for the top spot. Believe that, sweetheart.

Roman Reigns disappears from the camera's view, leaving Charly Caruso to her own devices before the cameras eventually fade to black.

Genesis Tourney Round 3!
Randy Orton vs Baron Corbin

Match Result wrote:

Both competitors continue to fight back and forth until Baron irish whip's Randy into the ropes and on the rebound catches him in the hold for his End of Days. As he's falling back to force Randy's skull to crush into the mat, The Viper is able to twist around and hit an reverse RKO!

Randy goes for the cover...

...1!

...2!

... KICKOUT!

Tom Phillips: Wow Baron Corbin kicked out of the RKO I can't believe it!

Randy Orton steaming with anger goes back to the corner the crowd begins to cheer as they know what's coming next Randy Orton punts Baron Corbin directly in the skull.

...1!

...2!

...3!

Randy Orton wins! As he leaves the ring medical staff check on Baron Corbin who hasn't moved since the punt. A stretcher is called down and we see Baron loaded on it ending the segment.

Mauro:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME BACK TO REVOLT! AFTER THAT OUTSTANDING MATCH BETWEEN FINN BALOR AND DREW MCINTYRE. WE CONTINUE WITH THIS FINAL ROUND MATCH UP BETWEEN SAMOA JOE AND JINDER MAHAL!

Byron:
Samoa Joe has been on a tear as of late. If he can get past the modern day maharajah he will be GUARANTEED a World Heavyweight Championship match at our first PPV Origin: of Champions!

Phillps:
Jinder not one to sleep on ether, he may have lost to Dude Love two weeks ago but Mahal coming of a fresh victory over Goldust last week!

*After the ever cocky entrance of Joe he gestures for a microphone and begins to run his mouth as always*

Joe:
Two weeks ago I told all of you miserable mistakes of human beings a spoiler. Samoa Joe will go 3-0.

*Joe smiles at the louder boos after the utter disrespect, he wastes zero time to continue*

Joe:
Dusty's pathetic son was destroyed by my hands, I drove Mrs. Foley's mistake into the mat for a three count... Tonight is no different. Jinder, like a bad curry I am going to RUN THOUGH YOU. Not only will you disappoint BILLIONS you will end up in the same place as the people who eat your nations pathetic cuisine. IN THE HOSPITAL.

*Joe pauses a mocks a finger down his throat, pretending to throw up then laughs it off*

Joe:
Tonight I cement my name in the WORLD TITLE MATCH WHERE I BELONG. Be it be against Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, or both pathetic names at the same time. Samoa Joe will take his rightful place at the head of this pathetic roster and SPOILER ALERT will stay there for..

*Samoa Joe stops as he is abruptly interrupted by...*

[bgcolor=#000]

:: Ranallo ::
The modern day maharaja, with his followers Sunil and Sumir close behind, is headed on out here.

:: Phillips ::
Jinder doesn't look like he enjoyed, Joe's comments about bad cuisine.

:: Saxton ::
That's putting it lightly tom, he looks absolutely livid to me!

Samoa joe awaits them, wearing a sly grin upon his visage, the kind of look of a man, knowing he has touched a nerve and he really gets off on touching nerves.

Jinder gets to ringside and stares angrily at Joe.
He strongly urges sunil and samir to get in the ring to get joe.
They don't seem to keen on doing so, with further urging and a growing temper from Jinder has them reluctantly make separate way around to opposite sides of the revolt ring.

Joe is looking side to side beckoning them in, sunil and sumir tentatively climb onto the apron holding onto the ropes.
Jinder gets a mic.

:: Jinder ::
Get in there and get him!
He mocked our cuisine  and insulted our culture!
For the billions we must make this savage pay!
This samoan joe is just a few generations removed from jungle dwelling heathens.
Not a representative like me of one of the fastest growing super power nations on the earth today.
Now get in there, before I throw you in there myself.

Jinder throws down the mic then takes off his turban.
Sunil and sumir breathe heavily then enter expecting the worse.
Joe has other ideas and runs full steam towards the ropes and dives between them hitting jinder with a shoulder first body block, which solidly knocks jinder back to the ramp's edge.

Joe looks down at jinder for a short moment, then slides back into the ring to eyeball sunil and sumir, who quickly exit in obvious fear for their safety.
They come to the maharaja's aid looking up at joe throwing up his signature loose island hand sign.

The crowd cheers for joe much to the chigrin of Jinder who scowls with disdain at The man he will face in the last round of his pool D next.

:: Saxton ::
Wow I don't think this went the way the maharaja wanted.

:: Ranallo ::
Joe showing no fear, that's why Joe is the man to beat going into the last round of this pool D undefeated.

:: Phillips ::
We'll find out for now, stay tuned we'll be right back after this message from our sponsor.

[/bgcolor]

Who Will Come Out The Alpha Female?
Nikki Bella vs Trish Stratus

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: February 1st, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 12:59 am

*As Revolt moves on the camera cuts backstage area where one Ruby Riot is seen in a stairwell listening to her music as the robot known as Charly Caruso walks up with microphone in hand*

*Ruby notices her, takes her earbuds out and acknowledges the interviewer*

Ruby:
What can I do for ya Char?

Charly:
Well, Later on tonight you and your partner Alexa Bliss will go two on two with Charlotte and Natalya. Two women you have a little history with in the short life span on PWG, what's your thoughts on your match and your partner here tonight?

*Ruby smiles politely and ponders the questions asked, she takes a breath and begins to answer*

Ruby:
Well Char, As for my partner Bliss, I respect her. She is a great fierce competitor. Who has also been wronged by one Miss Daddies Girl... Charlotte Flair. However, I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear...

*As Ruby goes from looking at Charly to directly at the camera*

Ruby:
Bliss, Charlotte is MY fight not yours, beating Natalya is MY redemption NOT YOURS... I'm not one to refuse a little help here and there, and don't get me wrong I look forward to tagging with you, but know that if you get in my way I will RUN OVER you to destroy Charlotte.

*Ruby smiles at the camera and continues to talk to Charly*

Ruby:
As for Nattie and Charlotte, they can play make believe and call themselves the Queen's. Listen gals your regimes are about as fake as your boob jobs... So tonight I may be keeping one eye on Bliss but...

*Ruby gets cut off by a familiar voice*
*As Charlotte Flair walks into frame and gazes at Ruby*

Charlotte Flair: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Charlotte pauses as Ruby has a disgusted look on her face* Hey Sweetheart you been thinking about my offer? But as for tonight I could'nt care less what you do to the fake queen of Revolt and your little miss of a tag team partner I'm not worried about her either she only took one natural selection the last time and she'll only take one this time. But what I am concerned with is  you,and our match last week where you defeated me the Queen... That was a fluke. You said you're going to " destroy me tonight"*Charlotte rolls her eyes* That's really cute Ruby. So whats really going to happen tonight is I plan on seeking my redemption over you, Bliss doesn't matter and honestly, my sad excuse for a tag team partner doesn't matter. Its about me and you because Ruby there is something you need to know about me, The QUEEN ALWAYS GET WHAT SHE WANTS And tonight after I defeat you, Alexa and my crazy cat lady of a tag team partner what I want is for you all to bow down to the one true Queen of Revolt.

*As Charlotte gets in Ruby's face and smirks *

The cameras are close up to Charlotte and Ruby's face with each face taking up half the shot then they get pushed apart, Ruby's tag partner can be seen using each hand moving ruby and charlotte away. after parting the both of them Charlotte gives a look of disdain towards Bliss and Ruby looks at bliss with mild confusion.

[border=DeepPink,1,solid][bgcolor=#000]Alexa Bliss

can you... calm down... it's not that serious. Sure that first match i got caught up in the moment and i lost. do you think that defines me Charlotte? i beat Trish Stratus who has pioneered woman's wrestling before you ever competed. an to be honest you know... just as well as WE (Bliss motions her hand as if speaking for Ruby and herself) know that you never worked for anything here. Your father probably lied saying you had immense talent just to get you in the door. i however worked for this and im sure Ruby has too. what are you the Queen of? losing? if i remember correctly you lost that 4 way match too, weren't you eliminated after me? HOW DARE YOU come in here spewing nonsense about being a queen, why don't you going running back to daddy after you lose tonight. that's probably the only thing you're good at.

Ruby trust me, you and I we got this. you can watch your back if you want but i can assure you that you have nothing to worry about besides beating these to delusional "Queens"

.... and DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED on that crazy old cat lady Natalya. she's better off working at a shelter or a Petsmart or something.
[/bgcolor][/border]

Ruby finds humor in hearing Alexa insult their opponent for tonight and Charlotte is angered by what was said.

Genesis Tourney Round 3!
Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

After the match the referee checks on Drew McIntyre before calling out for PWG's Medical staff. The nearby camera picks up the audio of McIntyre telling the doctor "It's torn..." before Revolt goes to a commerial break.

After another exciting bout on the final show before PWG's first PPV - ORIGIN - we are taken backstage with Renee Young standing by.

[big]RENEE[/big]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome AJ Styles.

The crowds pop funnels its way through the stage to where the interview is being conducted as AJ Styles steps into frame.

[big]RENEE[/big]
AJ last week you were once again involved in a blockbuster of an Main Event against Brock Lesnar despite many reports of you not being one-hundred per-

[big]STYLES[/big]
Renee let me stop you there. I've been hearing plenty of speculation over last week's loss to Brock. How "AJ looked a little off." Tweets from my loyal fans saying I was "step slower due to sickness." Now while I love they'd go to bat for me, I didn't become The Phenomenal One by making excuses. Cause whether I'm at 70 percent or 100 - I step into this ring each and every show expecting to deliver a phenomenal match and make a statement!

Cheers are heard from the crowd momentarily before AJ continues.

[big]STYLES[/big]
And that's exactly what Brock Lesnar and I did last week in another Main Event classic! I proved to Brock that Pro-Wrestling is a whole different "beast" than the Octagon and successfully defended its honor. And Brock, Brock proved to me that he no doubt belongs here in PWG by besting me this go around.

[big]RENEE[/big]
Though with this loss now your chances of advancing to the World Championship Finals has taken quite a hit.

AJ smirks at the fact as he responds.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Revolt - the house I continue to build each and every week - isn't locked by Championship gold, Renee, no. See when you're in this business long enough you learn every night won't go your way. It's how you move on and persevere that shows real heart. That's what the real champions are made of. "The belt doesn't make the man, the man makes the belt." All the Champions who are crowned at ORIGIN better heed those words. Cause some may be content coasting their way through a "Group of Cake" but iron sharpens iron, Renee, and this "Group of Death" won't be boxed in to wound only each other for much longer. I just hope the rest of PWG is ready...

[big]RENEE[/big]
Yes speaking of Group E, the "Group of Death," earlier tonight we heard from your opponent - Roman Reigns.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Roman Reigns. The only man yet to be scarred in this dance of destruction. His results speak for themselves and leave no doubt why he's a favorite to become PWG's first ever World Heavyweight Champion. “Win and you’re in.” Now Roman said I'm building the house of Revolt on his self-proclaimed yard. Only problem for him is I'm holding the key to its gate! And in the Main Event - we'll find out if The Big Dog can take it from me!

Genesis Tourney Round 3!
Samoa Joe vs Jinder Mahal

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The camera returns to the ringside area. Shots of the ring are shown revealing two chairs in the ring. Everything looks ordinary except for the foam towers that incase the ring posts.

Carmella (wearing a Portland Oregon Trail Blazers jersey) walks out to a mixed reaction

Ranallo: Well it looks like Carmella finally has her very own castle in the making.

Saxton: Please this chick is losing it! She’s been complaining all week that Nikki kicked her out of the tournament to crown a new women’s champion. You guys can’t tell me she doesn’t got a screw loose or two.

During the back and forth between the commentators Carmella can be seen stepping between the ropes. She looks around the ring admiring her "castle" as her music fades out.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: Welcome to the first ever edition of Mella’s Court with your host; The Princess of Staten Island. Now before I bring my guest out here I’ve got to address the tragedy that occurred last week.[/bgcolor]

A video clip is shown.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: I was pinned by Nikki Bella!![/bgcolor]

The crowd in attendance begin chanting for the correct Bella’s name as PWG’s resident princess is growing more and more irritated.

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: You people are just as dumb as those monkeys in the back. What am I preaching on deaf ears or something? Nikki and “Brie” are the same person. They both dress the same. They both act the same. Hell, they even look the same. Isn’t it obvious to anyone that Nikki is using the name Brie to try and steal the spotlight from other deserving wrestlers? Wrestlers like me and my guest.[/bgcolor]

The fans start chanting “No” while others chant “Stupid Idiot” toward their princess.

Saxton: Hey! We’re getting a classic Jericho chant here tonight!

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: SHUT UP!! I know the truth about Nikki and I’m not going to let you people or anyone else fool me into buying this charade. Hey here 's a question. Have any of you ever saw them in the same ring at the same time? What's that..I can't hear you! (the crowd is silent if only for a brief moment to indulge her delusion) Now that we got that mess out the way…it is time to introduce my guest. She is my new BFF…. The Absolutely…… Glowtastic……Naomi.[/bgcolor]

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend
Charolette & Natalya vs Alexa Bliss and Ruby Riot

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As Ruby and Alexa stand tall raising each other's hands in the center of the ring the camera pans over to Charlotte with a Blank expression on her face

Ranallo: WHAT A MATCH UP HERE TONIGHT AS LITTLE MISS BLISS AND THE PUNK ROCK PRINCESS RUBY RIOT DEFEAT CHAROTTLE FLAIR AND NATALYA HERE IN A MATCH THAT WENT DOWN TO THE WIRE.

PHILLIPS: Well Charlotte is clearly upset on the apron see that Natalya kicked out of the "Riot Kick" only to get rolled up afterwards and I'm not sure if Natalya is injured but the referee is checking in on her.

SAXTON:WOW Our queen is looking more like a jester right now am I right guys.

*As Charlotte Flair gets in the ring and strikes Ruby down as Alexa turns around and tries to punch Charlotte. Charlotte catches her punch and clotheslines her out of the ring. as Ruby is getting to her feet she is hit with a natural selection for her troubles as Charlotte goes outside the ring and throws Bliss into the barricade as her head bounces off the barricade and stomps on her.

RANALLO: WHAT IS THIS BY CHARLOTTE FLAIR THE MATCH IS OVER WHAT IS SHE DOING?

*As Charlotte grabs Bliss and puts her head next to the ring post and backs up and hits her with a big boot and walks away and smirks almost admiring her work as Alexa falls motionless to the ground *

RANALLO:I UNDERSTAND CHARLOTTE IS UPSET SHE LOST THIS HARD FOUGHT MATCH UP BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THIS CHARLOTTE FLAIR YOU DISGUST ME.

*Charlotte Flair lets out a WOO to the crowd as she walks up the ramp as Alexa Bliss receives medical attention Ruby Riot can be see crawling towards the ropes and looks up the ramp with an angry expression on her face and she asks for a microphone *

[bgcolor=#ee4a2d]Ruby Riot:Well Charlotte you clearly wanted my ATTENTION FINE...I'VE ALREADY BEATEN YOU TWICE BUT YOU WANNA HURT BLISS RIGHT IN FRONT ME...OK ME AND YOU ORIGINS WE END THIS I DON'T CARE WHAT THE STIPULATION IS I JUST WANT TO....KICK....YOUR..ASS [/bgcolor]

*As Charlotte mouths I accept to Ruby and holds up two fingers and then three*

RANALLO:WELL IT SEEMS CHARLOTTE HAS ACCEPTED MS.RUBY RIOT'S CHALLENGE AND IS PROPOSING A TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH I BELIEVE...WILL SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES OF THIS BUT FOR NOW CAN WE GET MS.BLISS SOME HELP SHE COULD HAVE A CONCUSSION.

AS REVOLT GOES TO COMMERCIAL BREAK.

The Final Woman's Elimination Match!
Tamina vs Mickie James

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Final Men's Tournament Match!
Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

...1!

...2!

...3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

[big]JOJO[/big]
Ladies and Gentlemen your winner, A-J-STYYYLES!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMMMAAAA-MIIIIIIAAAA!!! THIRD TIME IS DEFINITELY THE CHARM AS WE JUST WITNESSED THE BEST MAIN EVENT TO DATE!!! ROMAN REIGNS AND AJ STYLES LEFT IT ALL OUT IN THE RING TONIGHT FOR REVOLT, FOR PWG, AND FOR OUR FANS!!!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
Roman Reigns fought a flawless match tonight and showed why he's one of the very best but somehow, someway AJ Styles would just not be denied here tonight after an other-worldly performance!

[big]SAXTON[/big]
5! Count 'em 5 Spears! And the last one was all she wrote but The Phenomenal One's ring presence saved him as he was able to put his foot on the bottom rope for the break.

AJ Styles clutches his tender ribs with one arm while using his other to slowly hoist him up with nearby ropes as the commentary team continues.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
Jericho! Lesnar! Reigns! Styles! These 4 proved over these last 3 weeks that the "Group of Death" wasn't some nickname but reality as there is now a 3-way tie in Group E!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
You're right Mauro, this group has proven they have what it takes to be Main Event players for years to come! But due to this format, it appears none will advance to the World Heavyweight Championship Finals at ORIGIN. But it's only a matter of time before they are challenging for the top spot in REVOLT mark my words!

The theme song fades as Roman Reigns, now to his feet, catches eyes with AJ Styles. Tension is felt in the arena as no one is sure how Reigns will react to his first loss in PWG. AJ says a few words off-mic to Roman before extending his hand out for the instant match classic. Many in the arena stand cheering for these two gladiators to show respect towards one another. Reigns looks around a little as he seems to be thinking of his next move...

After a few moments Reigns walks through the handshake and past AJ Styles to a mixed reaction from the crowd before he exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp. AJ seems to understand Roman's reaction, having been there before, before turning his attention back to the crowd to celebrate with his fans as REVOLT goes off the air.

Thursday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.

Back to top Go down

February 1st, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1