PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

January 18th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: January 18th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 12:49 am

[big][big][big]Thursday Night REVOLT
January 18, 2018
Brookyln, New York
Barclay's Center
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]THE REVOLT BEGINS : [/big][/big]

The PWG Universe is seen chattering amongst themselves while they await the GRAND OPENING of Thursday Night Revolt!! With thousands in attendance the PWG universe begin shout all kind of fun and different iconic chants. Some portions of the crowd would even begin doing the wave as the camera's would eventually turn to Revolt's announcers table.

Tom Philips - Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the GRAND opening of Thursday Night Revolt! I'm Tom Philips coming to you live from the city that never sleeps!! My God this crowd is so thunderous tonight I can literally feel the ground shaking!!

Byron Saxton - You better believe that this is going to be a night to remembered for years to come!! Revolt definitely has a tough act to follow with Fury having a good show on Monday but I just know Revolt is going to knock this out of the park!!

Mauro Ranallo - MAMA MIA!! I'M HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE RIGHT NOW!! THIS REVOLT CROWD IS UNBELIEVABLE!! I MEAN DON'T GET ME WRONG FURY CROWD WAS OKAY BUT THIS? THIS IS ON SOME LEVEL SHIT RIGHT NOW!! JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH BY GOD THIS WHY I LOVE TO DO WHAT I DO!!

Tom Philips -Relax there Mauro!! Haha, the show is just getting started and I can't wait to see what's in store this Thursday night! This will be a night to remember for years to come!! Before we get started let's take a look at what occurred last Monday when Mr. McMahon had a few words to say about his thoughts on the big debut of Fury and Revolt!!

A small video package accompanied by some soft music in the background is shown. The video gives the PWG audience a recap of Mr. McMahon's promo last Monday.

click here for recap:

Suddenly after this promo all of the lights in the entire Revolt arena shut off. The PWG arena begins bickering among each other when suddenly small blue lights start swinging all over the arena. The titantron screen starts flashing in white and black, over and over followed by a sound of a glass door being broken. All of a sudden on the titantron appears a weird coding in green. The Revolt crowd just continues to give mixed reaction unsure of what's going on. All of a sudden the screen goes black again and suddenly these words appear on the titantron.

The PWG Universe begins roaring with screams as they begin to chant "TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H, TRIPLE H!" The words stay plastered on the screen until suddenly fading away as if a TV was unplugged. The words "ARE YOU READY?"
appear on the screen. The PWG Universe begins roaring with cheers again chanting "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES." When suddenly through the Revolt Speakers whispers keep uttering out. The words "Revolt... Revolt....Revolt...Revolt..." Keep being uttered. The crowd begins to eat it up chanting the same phrase along with the recorded whispers. Now the entire crowd begins roaring in unison louder and louder chanting "REVOLT, REVOLT, REVOLT" in a cult like fashion! It was obvious that these people were completely bought into this new promotion that seems to have an indie vibe to it. As the crowd continues to chant Revolt suddenly on the screen appears images of a familiar face almost as if the crowd was summoning him.

THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN!

Mauro Ranallo - MAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE SAME GOOSEBUMPS I'M HAVING RIGHT NOW!? LIKE DO YOU FEEL THE ENERGY FROM THIS SOLD OUT CROWD!?! I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING. THIS MAN IS A DEITY OF SORTS A LIVING LEGEND SO TO SPEAK AND HE'S HERE ON THURSDAY NIGHT REEEEEEEVOOOOOOOOLT!!

Tom Philips - There's no doubt in my mind the Revolt is picking up right off the bat! Triple H,
the king of kings, the game, the cerebral assassin and the husband of the bosses daughter is here!!

Byron Saxton -But the question is... what is Triple H's role here in the company!? Is he competing... is he in a position of power or management!?! Gosh i'm just itching to find out.

Triple H makes his way to the scene dressed in a grey suit as the PWG Universe roars with cheers at the sight of this living legend. The game looks out to the thousands in attendance nodding his head and adjusting his tie. He slowly makes his way to the ring absorbing each and every cheer on his way through the ropes. Triple H looks out to the crowd roaring with cheers before requesting a microphone.

Triple H -Many of you out here have been wondering... one thing and I've been wondering one thing myself.. Are you Ready? Are you ready!?! Because this is the start of a new regime. This is a start of a new era and more than just that this is the start of a new generation. You see, for the past few months I've been searching far and wide for super soldiers. I've been searching for men and woman who have what it takes to start this new uprising. I stand here ready to make a mark on Pro Wrestling Genesis as a whole and in order to do that I needed to find an army that was willing to REVOLT. I needed to find twenty plus men and woman who were willing to change the dynamic of what WRESTLING is suppose to look like. You see this Revolt goes way deeper than winning championships and achieving glory.. this Revolt is about making an impact. This Revolt starts with each and everyone of you out here tonight. This war for brand supremacy has only begun and more than the fact that Revolt will be winning BOTH tournaments, I want to make one thing clear. I Paul Levesque will be running this damn show with an IRON FIST. I will be looking for the CREAM of the crop to rise and prove to the world that they are the next LEGENDS of this era. I expect nothing but excellence from this brand and with my leadership this show will evidently become the A show. And if you're not down with that... well I got two words for you...  

The PWG Universe roars SUCK ITTTT!! as Triple H lifts up the microphone. Triple H tosses his microphone aside then exits the ring slowly as the Revolt crowd continues chanting "REVOLT, REVOLT, REVOLT." Triple nods his head with a smirk until the camera pans to the next segment.

*As we are taking backstage as Charlotte Flair appears on the titantron*

Charlotte Flair: Tonight I take on three other women in my quest to become the first ever PWG women's champion. Although I have had a shorter career compared to some of the other women in this company...but I have also held  championship gold on every show I've been on. Simply because I'm genetically superior to every single woman in this company or any company. And I see some other less successful wrestlers on other shows want to take shots at the REAL Queen of Revolt. And to "them" I have to say my list of accolades sweet heart, are about as long as your forehead. *Charlotte smirks at the camera* So once I beat these two...losers here tonight It doesn't matter who I face next cause their fate will be the same as the three here tonight they will all fall and bow down to the QUEEN AND FUTURE PWG WOMEN'S CHAMPION CHARLOTTE FLAIR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Charlotte Flair's music hits as the Brooklyn crowd prepares for the first match of the night.*

Woman's Elimination Tourney - First Round - FATAL 4 WAY
Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Bella vs Tamina vs Charolette

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[bgcolor=#000]

:: Mauro ::
Mamma mia!
The maharaja is here on revolt!?

:: Nigel ::
Canadian born but of the Punjabi heritage of India.
I can imagine the ratings are already increasing and he has'nt even walked out here yet.

:: Tom ::
The revolt management must sure know their markets, the possible Indian viewership numbers alone would definitely be best for business.

:: Mauro ::
Business is definitely picking up as the entourage of Jinder the singh brothers seem to be heading on out at this time.
A Indo canadian team in their on right's, these guys even trained in the legendary Hart Dungeon.
So even our north american neighbours are being represented by this diverse mixture.

Samir and sunil singh come out onto the main stage of the revolt entrance way.

:: Sumir ::
People of PWG Revolt !
We are the Singh Brothers !
I Sumir Singh am proud to present to you on this thursday night tooooo....
The Modern Day maharrrraaaaaja.
Jinder!..... Mahal!

They part making a gesture of ushering as Jinder Mahal makes his way out, wearing a stylish suit and turban combination.
Jinder looks about at the new york crowd who give him a mediocore reaction.
Jinder smirks.

He raises his hands to the air as if to give praise to the heavens.
The singh brothers follow his example.
There after he nods to the singh brothers.
Taking the signal given to him, Sunil speaks into the mic and makes a motion for the music to be ceased so jinder may speak.
:: Sunil ::
The maharaja may speak to you now please be respectful.

The crowd responds with booing at the very notion of being a respectful new york audience.
Jinder receives the mic.

:: Jinder ::
Typical reaction from a typical American city.
You people are so un educated, I probably have to explain how to use a dictionary, just so you could even find the meaning of respect in it.

With such a bad education comes ignorance.
Ignorant of your own short comings.
Ignorant of the world around you and the many different cultures withen it.
This country is like a arrogant Teen ager compared to the aged wisdom's found in my land of my ancestors ..... India.

As was brought up by another typical disrespectful american John Cena, on the other genesis wrestling show just the other day.
Tho I was born in canada, India is in my DNA.
My people will have a star in PWG that they can count on to represent them.
I Jinder Mahal will go in to the Genesis tournament and compete with the support of billions behind me.

Jinder pauses for a second.

Yes billions of my people,will watch me tonight fight Mick Foley, in the pool D first round match up.
Mick Foley...The faces of Foley...
The modern day maharaja, will slap the taste out of all the mouths, of all those faces.

The crowd boo's in support of Mick Foley.
A chant of Foley begins.
Jinder gets agitated by this, the Singh brothers urge the crowd to be quiet with exaggerated arm motions.
Jinder paces back and forth like a frustrated Bengal Tiger.

:: Jinder ::
I'm not going to waste my breath speaking to you.
Sunil..Sumir let's go.

Jinder motions for them to lead him out to leave the stage.[/bgcolor]

As Jinder Mahal and the Singh Brothers turn around to leave, they are greeted with Mick Foley on the Titantron.

Dude Love: Owwwwwww haaaaave MERCAAAAY!

The crowd goes nuts at the sight of The Dude.

Dude Love: Now I'm not sure who you mean by this "Mick Foley" cat you think you're fightin' tonight, because tonight, it's The DUDE that's you're gonna be dancing with tonight babay!

The crowd cheers at the mention of his name.

Dude Love: And I am afraid I cannot confront you before our tango my coolest of the cool cats, because ya see, The Dude has gotta date with his ladies, in the lovvvve shack!!

Though I see you got a couple of kitties of your own, and they're siblings no less!

Don't fret man, because The Dude has got enough pussycats to go around for all of my fellow cool cats!

But ya see here, The Dude doesn't take too kindly to you throwin' down the gauntlet in front of his kitties.

Ya see, The Dude doesn't like it when you're disrespecting my kittiy cat's country, the home, of the red white and blue!

The crowd begins to chant USA followed by a multitude of cheering.

Dude Love: Now you will shake in fear, when the power of lust, the power of love, and the power of masculinity are all combined into one dude, THE Dude, DUUUDE LOOOVE, OWWWWWWW HAAAAAVE MERCAY!!!

Genesis Tourney - First Round
Baron Corbin vs Drew McIntyre

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The lights go pitch black in the sold-out Barclays Center before "Bring it to the floor" is heard through the PA system followed by various club beats. None other than fan favorite Naomi dances her way from behind the curtain to a loud pop. She shuffles her feet with a few fist pumps thrown in as she makes her way down the entrance ramp.

Naomi shows the fans some love and they show it right back chanting for this young woman. She signs a few autographs and even gives the light up glasses from her entrance to a young fan in the front row. Naomi then rolls into the ring and asks for a microphone where she's handed one in seconds.

Naomi: Heyy people, how are you all doing tonight! (fans cheer) I'm happy to hear that because your girl just signed a lengthy contract to be in Pro Wrestling Genesis for a long time. I noticed a few familiar faces as well and I couldn't be more excited. It seems management only brought the best of the best over. Just wait till you guys see what we have in store for you! Ya girl is looking to put on an instant classic every single week. Of course only on Thursday Night Revolt. Those Fury gals are cool and all, unfortunately for them Revolt has the most fierce female competitors you'll find. I'm here to represent baby!

Amongst a sea of fans all chanting Naomi's name, she points out one small African American girl wearing her T-shirt.

Naomi: Not only am I here to represent my brand, but be a role model for my children and people as well. It's about time someone represented the culture! African Americans have never really had a fair shake in professional wrestling, let alone a woman of color. I want dismiss all the negativity and stereotypes of black women. I want my little girls of color to be proud of their skin and believe "If Naomi could do it, I could do it too". Oh yeah I almost forgot. I want you all to FEEL THE GLOW! Get ready because it's only a matter of time before your girl makes history and becomes the first ever PWG women's champion.

Naomi's music hits as she smiles and waves at the fans. She drops the microphone and exits the ring. The fan favorite Naomi gives some high fives as she walks back up the entrance ramp and back behind the curtain.

Jinder Mahal vs Mick Foley

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Brie Bella Musics hits and fans start to cheer and chant YES.

Brie then enters the rings and starts to chant YES herself.

Brie: I am so happy to officially announce that I will be part of the PGW Womens Division Tournament! YES! YES! YES! I have decided that it is time for me to get a chance at a title and prove why I am the greatest Women Wrestler. Tonight for Round 1 I fight a legend, an Icon, a future Hall of Famer. Trish Stratus. I will prove to you and everyone backstage that I am not to take likely in this tournament. I will stop at nothing to ensure that I walk out as Womens Champ. Even if that means getting threw my sister Nikki. Nothing means Nothing. As soon as the bell rings BRIE MODE ACTIVATES and there is no more being nice! Trish, I hope your listening closely tonight there is only 1 word you'll be screaming when the ref asks you do you want to tap? YES! YES! YES! YES!.....

Brie Bella's music hits and begins to exit the rings. She stands at the top of the Ramp Chanting YES! Brie Walks behind the Curtain.

Woman's Elimination Tourney - First Round
Mickie James vs Naomi

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Mickie asks for a mic after a hard-fought victory.

Mickie: Naomi, you gave me one hell of a fight. It would be my pleasure and honor to face you again somewhere down the line. Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the first PWG Women's Champion.

Mickie drops the mic and nods at Naomi, as a show of respect of a great match.

*As the inaugural episode of Revolt presses on and the crowd as hype as ever an unfamiliar theme cues*

Ronallo:
Ladies and Gentleman... THAT IS SAMOA JOE, the Samoan submission machine... and by the looks of it the newest sign-nee to PWG and to Thursday Night Revolt.

*As Joe walks between the ropes he gestures for a microphone as he puts the mic to his lips hes interrupted by the crowds chants of: "JOE JOE JOE JOE JOE".

*Joe gives a smirk and then proceeds to speak*

Joe:
Ladies and Gentlemen if you haven't seen or heard of me yet... then you must be under a god damn rock. My Name is SAMOA JOE.

*The crowd pops as the "JOE" chants echo Tom Phillips weighs in*

Phillips:
A champion everywhere he goes, Joe has made a name for himself for being a self proclaimed bad ass.

Joe:
and here I am to grace the ground I walk on... to give Revolt that EDGE, to get people to watch this damn show... TO GET SHEEP LIKE YOU TO BUY PPV's.

*The crowd turns a 180 and starts to boo the man in the ring*

Joe:
*laughs* like clockwork you lazy, complacent people are... I'm here in this cesspool of a city for one reason and one reason only...CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD. This Genesis 1:1 Tournament might as well be renamed the Samoa Joe Special... because i'm going to play spoiler for you guys the next three weeks are as follows.
Samoa Joe DEFEATS Goldust...
Samoa Joe DESTROYS Jinder Mahal...
then FINALLY MERCIFULLY Samoa Joe ENDS Mick Foley.
Then whatever undeserving, poor soul ends up at the other side of the ring of me at Origin... Will be victimized by MY HANDS and I will be crowned YOUR World Heavyweight Champion!

*The crowd echos back more boos as Joe smirks and puts the microphone to his mouth one last time*

Joe:
I am THE GUY on Revolt, I am THE MAN of PWG... If you step up to me I WILL RUN THROUGH YOU. No alliances, no allies.. There are only THREE things certain in life. DEATH... TAXES... and SAMOA JOE.

*As Joe lets the microphone drop from his hands his music cues up he goes to walk out of the ring*

Brie Bella vs Trish Stratus

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Thursday Night REVOLT is in full swing as many top-tier wrestling talents from across the world have already staked their claim to becoming the face of the brand. Suddenly a theme hits that creates one of the hugest pops of the night!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
OH MY GOD...

[big]RANALLO[/big]
No way...There's no way we were able to sign him too...

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMMMMAAA MIIIIIAAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE DID! AJ STYLES IS HERE ON REVOLT!

[big]SAXTON[/big]
The rumors were actually true!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
IN THE WRESTLING ARMS RACE THAT IS PWG; REVOLT MAY HAVE JUST ACQUIRED THE BIGGEST GUN IN THE FIGHT!

AJ Styles takes a deep breath in of this monumental moment before he exhales, points to the crowd, and makes his way down the ramp. Chants of "A-J-Sty-les!" and "Bul-let-Club!" mix together as the commentary team continues.

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
A World Champion every promotion he's set foot in, AJ Styles is widely regarded as the best wrestler in the industry today!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
I can attest to that, Tom, as I've had the pleasure of calling many of his matches in NJPW. He is one of the most decorated foreigners in the company's history but now he is finally back in the states!

AJ, upon reaching the ring, ascends the steel steps and grabs the nearby placed microphone before entering the squared-circle. AJ takes his time drinking in the reaction and cheers from the Revolt crowd as he pans around the arena. Finally, he lifts the microphone and parts his lips to address the PWG fans on the edge of their seats.

[big]STYLES[/big]
I have traveled throughout the world entertaining fans on every Continent, of every culture, mastering their different styles and making them my own; world championships, grand slams, accolades a mile long... But I always hear the same question - "What's next for AJ Styles?"

AJ pauses for a moment or two before continuing.

[big]STYLES[/big]
The answer is simple. GENESIS... See this isn't just some catchy name the kids think is cool. This is the origin of something special. A place for some to start fresh and begin anew. For others the chance to stick it to their former promotion and prove what a commodity they really are... Me? I just want to prove that no matter where I go, no matter who stands across from me, that I am absolute best in this ring and on this mic!

The crowd pops loudly in support of The Phenomenal One.

[big]STYLES[/big]
But to truly be the best, you have to beat the best! So when Vince McMahon told me about all the top-tier talent coming to Pro Wrestling Genesis I knew exactly what was next for AJ Styles! (the crowd once again cheers) I've already seen some familiar faces here along with some fresh ones. Well, you all can consider yourselves on notice!

[big]STYLES[/big]
The Phenomenal One is here to lay down the foundation of PWG because Revolt will be known as THE HOUSE THAT AJ STYLES BUILT!

*Asan unfamiliar theme kicks up the crowd turns to cheers when they see their idol Chris Jericho appear from behind the curtain with the list of Jericho in hand*

*Jericho makes his way down the ramp with the coveted list of Jericho in hand and enters the ring*

RANALLO: WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE THATS CHRIS JERICHO

PHILLIPS:It seems that Revolt just keeps on getting more stacked

SAXTON:Holy Moley Jericho is gonna break the walls down guys, Hold onto to something Tom

Chris Jericho:Hold on one second there junior....the house that AJ Styles built? How could that be possible when the The Best in the World at what I do, The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, The Man of 1,004 Holds, The King of the World. The Living Legend, The Greatest of all Time, The Sexy Beast Y2J Chris Jericho bay bay is here. I invented building things AJ, But i'm not just going to come out here and say what all these stupid idiots in the crowd already know. I came out here to say that I am your opponent tonight maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan In the tournament of Jericho the J1.

*Jericho pauses and looks around at the crowd as he extends his arms as the crowd erupts in boos*

Chris Jericho: Now Styles I don't plan on just beating you tonight I plan to embarrass you so much when you go home to momma styles and the whole styles clan they will be living breathing Jerichaholics. On my road to winning the "proclaimed group of death by some" and the group of JERICHO by others, Then becoming Revolt's World Champion of Jericho. So AJ Styles "The Unphenomenal One"...(Jericho pauses) TONIGHT YOUR GONNA GET.....IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[big]STYLES[/big]
Chris Jericho everyone! That was good, Chris, that was good. See you and I are a lot of alike. Surprising I know, but hear me out...

Y2J is too slow to react to AJ swooping the "List of Jericho" out of his hands! Jericho's blood is about to boil and retaliate when AJ makes his case.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Whoa, whoa, calm down now I let you get your schtick in... (Jericho stops to see where this is going)Ok so... Great in the ring - double check. Merch mover - double check. Mic skills - double check. Hell, we'd have this arena split down the middle if it wasn't for your bad fashion sense - single check.

Some laughter is heard from the crowd as AJ continues.

[big]STYLES[/big]
You know the biggest difference between us though? Respect. Nicknames and catchphrases aside, while you're out here running your damn mouth that this is the "Group of Jericho" and you'll win this group the other 3 are focused on proving it! Unlike you, I respect every Superstar in this business. It's not easy to make it to PWG, especially a place like Revolt. And the first one you overlook here will catch your ass slippin'. But that respect? It ends the moment you mention my family!

The vibe in the arena suddenly changes to a more serious, dangerous tone when AJ drops the list and steps up to Y2J!

[big]STYLES[/big]
So if you EVER bring my family into this again I will hang you by that damn scarf!

A mixed reaction emits from the crowd as some cheer and others are surprised to hear such strong and heated words from AJ. All the while though Jericho hasn't flinched.

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMMMAAA MIIIIAAAA ONE THING YOU DON'T DO IS DISRESPECT THAT MAN'S FAMILY! YOU CAN CUT THE TENSION HERE WITH A KNIFE!

[big]STYLES[/big]
Chris Jericho. Brock Lesnar. Roman Reigns. 4 future Main Event players. "The Group of Death" - I didn't want to be drawn here, Chris, I needed to be drawn here. Because the days of Superstars scumming their way to championships are over! The days of ducking your way to prestigious accolades are over! The only man whose holding the World Heavyweight Championship is the best damn superstar in this promotion!

The REVOLT crowd cheers on the refreshing and different words from what many of them have been accustom to at other promotions.

[big]STYLES[/big]
And that's exactly what I'll prove by advancing out of this "Group of Death" and winning the G1 Tournament!

Jericho smirks for a few moments at AJ "playing the hero" in the Rockstar's eyes. He takes a few steps back and exits the ring while never taking his eyes off AJ.

As AJ's theme hits once more, Jericho points to his head a few times insinuating that he's got inside The Phenomenal One's head. Something he hopes to take advantage of later in tonight's Main Event.

Samoa Joe vs Goldust

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Revolt returns from commercial break with Natalya's music as she stands in the ring with a mic.

Natalya: I want every woman on the roster to know that none of them are as good as me! I am the best there is, best there was, and the best there ever will be! Ruby? Her ugly ass can’t beat me she will tap-tap-tap to me! Now, thinking of my chances of winning the Women’s Championship Tournament. Well, they are very high. I am a Hart, after all, and Harts' always win.

Natalya starts to get cocky.

Natalya: If I had to be honest, nobody on the women’s roster is on my level, not anybody! They all will kiss my feet and bow down to the Queen of Black Harts! Ha-ha you got miss glow-in-the-dark Naomi who must think she's still 10 years old. News flash dear, nobody wants a glow-girl as their future champion. A Women’s Champion looks like me! So to every woman in the back - that title is mine!

Natalya leaves the ring as her music plays once more.

Last edited by AnyColor on 8/2/2018, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: January 18th, 2018 REVOLT   8/2/2018, 12:51 am

- The Irish Devil -

Tom Philips: Hello, everyone and welcome to the first ever Revolt. I'm here with Byron Saxton and Mauro Ranallo, and boy, I can't wait to see what will unfold in the first ever episode of Revolt.

Byron Saxton: And let me assure you when I say that this will be better than Fury, ladies and gentleman. This is the place to be.

Mauro Ranallo: The rumors as to who has signed for PWG and most imporantly, Revolt, have not quietened down. The fans are waiting to see which Superstars they can look forward too in the futur-  

Before the experienced commentator could finish his words, the arena lights turned off completely as darkness flooded the sold out arena. Soon, the sounds of heartbeats began, creating an eerie atmosphere that made some of the crowd extremely uncomfortable but also excited as this could be an unveiling of one of the superstars.

Finally, the sounds of an electric guitar blasted through the PA but most of the fans were looking up at the titantron, some already recognising who it was and beginning to cheer, whilst others were still just as confused as they were when heartbeats dominated their ears. Finally, the man himself had finally come out from behind the curtains, wearing his patent leather jacket with the logo of Balor club. A swarm of cheers were aimed straight at the new comer.

Tom Philips: He's here! The man who has wrestled all over the globe and held titles, the man who redefined Japanese wrestling, Finn Balor!

Byron Saxton: This is huge for Revolt!

Finn Balor began to walk down the ramp, doing his signature poses when the music would switch from guitar to ''AHHHH'' and the crowd got the hang of it, joining in themselves, mimicking Balor who continued to walk down the ramp and up the steel steps onto the apron. His right hand curled around the top rope as he walked down the apron before turning back and running up the turnbuckle, doing his poses again at the right time, the crowd once again joining in with the former Prince.

Mauro Ranallo: I've seen him compete in Japan and let me tell you something, he has immense talent. He's very athletic but also very charismatic in his own way. This kid has talent. I mean, look at how this sold out crowd is already cheering for him! Unbelievable.

Finn dropped down from the turnbuckle, requesting a microphone and receiving one before making his way to the centre of the ring, waiting for the crowd to die down along with the music as he looked around at his new surroundings... his new home: Revolt. Finally the music died and the crowd silenced, anticipating what Finn Balor had to say.

Finn Balor: It's good to be here in P dubbya G. Now, I know what you're all tinkin'. What do I have planned here, in this company and let me tell ya. It's da same as every other superstar in that locker room. I want to be da man around here. I want to be Revolt's first world champion. I've seen da talent Revolt has to offer and let me tell ya, it's not going to be an easy road. But, all my life, there's been obstacle after obstacle attempting to stop me from succeeding and I've always overcome them. No matter what.

Just then, from a section in the crowd, Bullet Club chants began to get louder and louder, causing Finn Balor to smirk. Finn smirked because just how much the legacy of founding the Bullet Club followed him around and it would always be his club. He chose to ignore talking about that subject.

Finn Balor: I pride myself on hard work but all of us has a dark side in them. I've unleashed it before in order to destroy those obstacles and I've never been afraid to do so. See, there's this misconception that demons are the ones who are in charge of ya. No no no. A demon is a work of man and when I say that,
I mean that I'm in control of mine, but I choose when to lose control of it and let it wreak havoc.

The crowd cheers but those cheers are once again interrupted by the same topic; Bullet Club.

Finn Balor: But I will return back to my previous comments so everyone in da back can understand it once more. I am going to be crowned the first champion of Revolt and none of ya can stop me.

The camera pans backstage is Charly Caruso standing by

Charly Caruso: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time the Viper Randy Orton.

Charly Caruso: So Randy you're getting set here to have your first match in pwg against Finn Balor. How did how's it feel to be in pwg and how do you feel about your opponent.

Randy Orton: Well aren't you just a bundle of sunshine Charly. As for being here in PWG, I'll get back to you on that by the end of the week. As for Finn Balor, who exactly is he again? Never heard of him before. But it doesn't matter who you are it's only going to take one RKO to put anyone down and earn me three points in the tournament. Now Charly, do you have any other earth-shattering questions or can I go do something that's actually important like getting ready for my match?

With those words Charly Caruso stares at Randy Orton unable to form words.

Randy Orton: No? Good this interview is over...

As Randy Orton walks out of frame the camera Zooms in on Charly Caruso's emotionless face.

Randy Orton vs Finn Balor

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*As we come back from commercial break we are greeted back stage by generic interviewer #4*

Interviewer:
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, one of the many signees to Revolt, Ruby Riot.

*As Riot walks into frame she gives a repectful nod as the interviews contines*

Interviewer:
Ruby Riot, Welcome to Revolt! I'm sure the crowd at home would love to know a bit about you, and why you chose PWG and Revolt?

*Ruby smiles, and proceeds to answer the questions*

Ruby:
Well, You already know my name, and there is no better fit to a show then me and Revolt. I came to PWG to make a name for myself, to prove that I am the best. Now I heard what Nattie said about me, and shes right, I'm NOT the typical woman out there and yea some call it ugly, but I could give to shits about what others think of how I look or how I act. The FACT of the matter is I am one of the BEST wrestlers that can step in the ring be it a fellow women competitors or the men!

*Ruby takes a break to catch her anger and continues*

Ruby:
To any women in the back on ether Revolt or Fury, to ALL of PWG... I WILL beat Nattie "wanna be" Hart, I WILL beat every damn woman in my bracket, and I WILL become the FIRST PWG WOMEN'S CHAMPION! and when I win...

Ruby: We riot.

*Ruby walks off without acknowledging the interviewer as Revolt rolls on*

The announce team begins to run through the names of the women from both Fury and Revolt that have advanced in the tournament but are suddenly interrupted by...

Phillips: Tonight, we will witness history as the first round of the women’s tournament will come to an end.

Saxton: Which one of those superstars will keep their dream alive and move on to capture championship gold? But why is Carmella out here? She doesn't have a match tonight.

Ranallo: I don’t know Saxton, but if I was a betting man on who would be victorious I'd  put all my chips on “The Queen” of PWG. And I’m sure that Carmella would attest to that herself.

A stagehand walks over with a clipboard in hand to explain to Carmella she needs to head to the back, so they can prepare for the final match in the first round. Carmella stares at the clipboard flipping page after page. After a few seconds, she looks up at the camera with a confused look on her face. She takes a moment to gather her thoughts as she is handed a microphone

[bgcolor=#000]Carmella: You gotta be kidding me right now. I’m not in this tournament but this Bella girl is on here twice? I am the princess of PWG and I deserve to be treated with more respect. My loyal subjects won’t stand for this and Triple H if your watching this I demand you add me to this tournament. If you don’t I’ll petition the universe and then you’ll have no choice.[/bgcolor]

She rips the first few pages from the clipboard and then starts walking up to each member of the audience requesting they show their support for her plight.

PWG goes to commercial break...

Phillips: We are back here live on the inaugural edition of Thursday night Revolt as Carmella continues to campaign for signatures

Ranallo: Oh, here comes the cavalry!

Three members of security walk down to the ringside area interrupting Carmella’s plea. They explain to her that the brackets are already filled and that she should follow them backstage.  Mella looks up toward them before she hastily grabs the clipboard from a fan and hops over the barricade escaping into the crowd

Natalya vs Ruby Riott

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Many popular well-known superstars have already made their mark on the quickly rising show that is Revolt and now we move onto this segment with full anticipation of another debut. So far the night has already been a jam-packed adventure full of surprises and the hardcore deafening crowd on hand is making Revolt a show you don't wanna ever miss!. A few split moments pass and then a very acclaimed theme song penetrate the ear drums of the fans.

The song provides a roaring ovation from the fans as it is none other than Brock Lesnar along with his illustrious advocate Paul Heyman. The commentators react accordingly...

: Mauro Ranallo :
OH MY GOD!!! Thats Brock Lesnar a man who has conquered every where he has been and has won championships all over the world including in New Japan Pro Wrestling and in Mixed Martial Arts promotions as well as places here all over the United States!, When it comes to top tier talent this man is definitely in that category.

: Tom Phillips :
This man is going to change the landscape of Revolt!!

: Saxton :
I cant believe Revolt was able to get Brock Lesnar, this roster has became absolutely stacked in such a small amount of time.

Lesnar makes his way down the ramp with a death stare displayed over his countenance, Heyman is behind him with a big old grin plastered over his cunning mug. The two make their way to the ring, once inside the squared circle Heyman asks for a mic from the ringside staff which he is given almost immediately. Heyman parts his lips and starts to spout out words.

: Paul Heyman :
Ladies and gentlemen (crowd says his name with him) My name is Paul Heyman! and I am the advocate for the Beast! The Conqueror! The Death bringer of Suplex City!! BROCK LESNAR!!. (Crowd roars with cheers as they are so excited to see Lesnar in PWG) Now you must all be wondering why me an my client have decided to join this prosperous new company and its simple really, This is a great place for the Beast! to make it his own personal stomping grounds so to speak. Brock Lesnar has conquered every where he has been and now its time to prove that Lesnar can conquer yet another Company because my client has it all with almost two decades of experience in the art of wrestling as well as years and years of expertise over in the octagon cage fighting that they call UFC.  

The thousands on hand fully agree with Heymans statements and continue to listen eagerly to see what else he has to say

Now lets move on to what we are here for tonight and thats to for my client to destroy the competition, cash in his pay check and then repeat the same thing every week because spoiler alert! thats what is going to happen. Now for my clients opponent tonight who is yet to be revealed, you know him very well and a popular man he is some could even say a polarizing figure but before I request his appearance I would just like to say that this group that my client is in for this supposed G1 tournament has been aptly named the "Group of Death" and I whole heartedly agree with that and its not because of the three other superstars in this group it is because of one man, BROCK LESNAR!!.  

Before Heyman can continue he is cut off by what is presumably his opponent for tonight or is it.

Just as Paul Heyman is about to continue the next portion of his monologue a theme pervades the stadium sending the crowd on the edge of their seats.

Mauro Ranallo: Is that….? Is that the legendary Roman Reigns?!?!!?!? The Rock’s Cousin? A forme-

Bryon Saxton: Legendary?

Mauro Ranallo: … Are we not allowed to talk about that anymore…? I ugh...

Bryon Saxton: Anyway!  I don’t know what you’re talking about but what is Roman Reigns doing here?

Tom Philips: Well isn’t it obvious? This man is signed to Revolt!

Mauro Ranallo: Which means his opponent is none other than the beast incarnate Brock Lesnar!  

Byron Saxton: Group of Death indeed…

Roman Reigns saunters down the ring with his music blaring throughout the PA system. His focused eyes remain fixated upon Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar who seems eager to be introduced to the Samoan. With each step the ecstatic crowd welcomes Revolt’s newest signees to this debuting show on Revolt.  Eventually he enters the ring, beckons for a microphone and stops to absorb the cheers from the crowd.  

Roman Reigns: Don't change the channel and don't rub your eyes, New York... Roman Reigns is apart of Revolt and trust me, it just got a whole lot better. (The crowd applauds.)

Paul… Brock… I know you called me out here but I was going to come out anyway. Not because you asked me to but because I'm tired of hearing you and everyone in the back run their mouth. There's a whole lot of talking going on but I'm not seeing any action. Brock Lesnar, you may be the beast but unlike everyone else in the back, I'm not intimated by you... Not at all. Standing here in this ring with you and your daddy Paul Heyman, all I see is a mute too afraid to speak for himself...

An irate Brock gets in Roman's face both men exchanging vulgar pleasantries before Paul Heyman intervenes, parting them like the red sea.  A smug smirk appears on Reign's countenance before he continues.

Roman Reigns: In my eyes, I don't really care about brand supremacy, self-imposed titles, or what accolades anyone has had in Japan or in UFC. What I care about is winning the G1 tournament and going on to become Revolt's first ever champion. I'm not here to gloat about accomplishments or dwell on the past, I'm here to rise to the top, to reach the pinnacle of the mountain and make a name for myself on Revolt... And unfortunately for Brock Lesnar, and the other members in my group, the one ascending from this group of death battered and scared will be me... You see, I'm not stuck here with them, they're stuck here with me. Beast or not, I’m going to make you into a pup and show the masses in attendance and those watching at home, who the real top dog of Revolt truly is. Cause it ain’t Chris Jericho, it ain’t Brock Lesnar, and it’s not AJ Styles.  It’s none other than Roman Reigns…

Roman Reigns drops the microphone and stares at Brock Lesnar with a look of determination depicted on his visage.

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Genesis Tourney - First Round - MAIN EVENT
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

...1!

...2!

...3!

[big]Jojo[/big]
Here's your winner, The Phenomenal One, A-J STYYYYLES!

[big]RANALLO[/big]
MAMMMAAA MIIIIIAAA!!!! WHAT A MATCH WE WITNESSED FOR REVOLT'S FIRST MAIN EVENT!!! AJ STYLES AND CHRIS JERICHO HAVE JUST SET THE BAR HERE IN PWG!

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
It certainly feels like its a great sign of things to come, Mauro, but you need to relax a little bud. Been yelling at the top of your lungs all broadcast I feel like ones about to drop.

AJ Styles celebrates his win with the fans in the arena and millions watching at home. Many moments pass before AJ's theme song fades on the cue of Chris Jericho finally reaching his feet. The two superstars who had the match of the night are now in a staredown as the crowd looks on in anticipation of what will happen next...

Despite tonights earlier interaction, The Phenomenal One extends his arm out for a handshake on one hell of a match. Many in the stands cheering for the two warriors to show respect towards one another. Jericho looks around a little as he seems to be thinking of his next move...

A tense handshake commences between Styles and Jericho. A few moments later it ceases and AJ raises his hand one more time to the crowd before making his way to the ropes...

Suddenly he is turned back around into a devastating Codebreaker from Jericho! The crowd lays into Y2J for the cheap shot and show of poor sportsmanship in response to such a great match. Jericho calls Styles a "Stupid Idiot!" and waves his hands at the Brooklyn fans as if to say "forget about you" before Tom Phillips makes an astute observation.

[big]PHILLIPS[/big]
AJ Styles may have won tonight's Main Event but it's Chris Jericho walking out of the ring... This "Group of Death" thing is no joke here. Brock Lesnar. Roman Reigns. Samoa Joe. And so many other talented Superstars make this the most stacked show in all of wrestling! Tune in next week to see who starts to separate themselves in Genesis 1:2 ! That will do it for us here tonight. We send out a very special thank you to everyone involved who made PWG possible; we will see you next week!

As the commentary team wraps up their sign off the scene suddenly switches...

The camera's pan to a backstage segment of Triple H walking to his limousine with some local competitors holding his bags. The game is chased down by Charly Caruso who is accompanied by a cameraman and a microphone.

Charly Caruso - Triple H!! Triple H!! Can I have a word with you!?! Tonight was Thursday Night Revolt's big day and oh man was it a roller-coaster ride!! Do you think Revolt is on the right track to achieving brand supremacy?

Triple H turns to Charly and tells these local competitors that they can bring his stuff into the car. The game adjust his tie a bit before replying to Chalry.

Triple H - Honestly Charly, I was impressed by what these superstars brought to the table tonight. But at the same time there's also room for improvement. I mean I saw guys like AJ Styles and Chris Jericho do what I knew they were going to do and that was put on one hell of a damn show. They definitely stole the show but then we had guys like Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Jinder Mahal and Roman Reigns. Men that undoubtedly made it clear that they are the future of our business. They showed in the ring and on that microphone that they have the passion that Revolt is looking for. They showed that they are looking to reach out and grab the brass ring and not just grab it because it's flashy. They want to grab in order to push this business to a place it's never been before. When I look at Revolt Charly, I see nothing but gold and a land of opportunity. There's nothing but room and space for growth on this show and that's exactly what I want to see. I want to continue to see the superstars on this brand scratch and claw there way to the top of the mountain with NO excuses for their failures. If you lose, you get back up, brush your knees and keep moving and if you ya' win well, you don't grow complacent and cocky until you have a championship around your waist and a legacy that follows suit.

Charly Caruso -
Definitely agree.. and as for the women. What are your thoughts on their chances of winning this tournament!?

Triple H - Well I can tell you right off the back that the woman already have it harder than the men. I mean the guys have some room to make a comeback if they take a loss in this tournament. Whereas, the woman are eliminated after their first loss. So for them it's all or nothing so what does that mean for the woman's division as a whole? That means they're going to have to work a little harder to make their name be known in this PWG as a whole. But Charly, I'm all for opportunity and rewarding hard work and to be honest this week was a pretty good week for our woman. The woman that really shined were athletes like Natalya, Bri Bella, Ruby Riot and Naomi. These four woman made a big impact and while yes it's still clear we have some work to do in our woman's division as a whole.. I'm proud of them. The good thing in all of this is that there's still time for these woman to continue to come out of their comfort zones and work these crowds via promo's. But if they still need help well... let's just say I might know a lady who can show them a thing or two but none the less... Revolt was and is an amazing show overall and this is just the beginning. So take care Charly, I got to go head to a business meeting. We have big plans coming within the new few weeks.

Charly Caruso nods her head and thanks Triple H for his time as the Revolt Logo appears on the bottom right side screen, signaling the end of the show for tonight.

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.

Back to top Go down

January 18th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1