PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K19 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

January 7th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joeclassic215

joeclassic215

PostSubject: January 7th, 2018 FURY   Tue 8 Jan - 4:36

Monday Night FURY
January 7th, 2018
Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City Arena

SHOW NAME: GENESIS 2:2

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to another epic episode of Monday Night FURY!

Cena comes out and the fans cheer as Cena runs downs to the ring.

Cole: And we're gonna kick things off with none other than the former PWG Champion, John Cena!

Cena asks for a mic.

Cena: So last week Vince McMahon returned and made the rematch official - JBL Vs Cena II but this time if I lose I am gone for good. Well, even though I have my my Hollywood career to fall back on WRESTLING IS STILL IN MY BLOOD!.  

Cena grins.

Cena: The truth is - this ring is all I got - so if I lose this match I am losing everything, and I mean everything; cause unlike JBL I actually give a damn about this Business that's why at Origin I am going to get rid of JBL once and for all. He can toss everything at me including the kitchen sink but I will still fight like it's my last!

fans scream for Cena

Cena: I have this one final chance to take the dog out back and put him down for good. JBL.. you the dog homie. See, last time JBL had his goons to help him win the match, but this time he has nobody to protect him.. I am the guy who is going to make his life like hell.. there is no more hiding from me JBL.

Cena smirks again.

Cena: JBL you can expect me to bring my best, so you can't expect to hang with me. I'm going to beat you down as badly as you've run FURY! The time I respected you is long gone cause now I see just how much of a lowdown dirty son of bitch you are JBL. A real pussy bitch who doesn't care about anything but himself!

* While Cena's waiting, expecting the arrival of JBL. His eyes widen at the alternative which is GOLDBERG. *

* Cena glares at the stage, as he sees "United States Champion" Goldberg walk past the fireworks like it's nothing.

Michael Cole: That ain't JBL!

Corey Graves: But that is his opponent for tonight tho!

* Goldberg enters and stands face to face with former PWG Champion John Cena. *

GOLDBERG:

* Goldberg glares at him from top to toe, with full disgust. *

GOLDBERG:
..... I don't think it's JBL you should be concerned with, John. At least not for now. Cause there might be a good chance you'll be watching PWG Origins through a Television screen ....

* Cena then looks confused at Goldbergs last sentence. *

GOLDBERG:
At a Hospital ... After I'm through with you tonight...

* The crowd once again has a mixed reaction. *

GOLDBERG:
If the Elimination  Chamber hasn't taught you to take me too lightly ... I don't know what will. I WANT what you NEVER should've had in the first place, and that is the PWG Championship.

* Goldberg nods. *

GOLDBERG:
Last week, it was Nash. But NOW it's your turn.

Cena smirks before replying.

Cena: Hey, you're probably right, I should be worried about tonight's G2 matchup but, frankly, I'm not. My mind is on JBL and Origins. Cause without me beating him, there won't be a FURY left to be champion on! That is a fact Bill. So you want to come out here and act tough when I have bigger things on my plate? Hah take the damn win for all I care.

Cena looks into the eyes of Goldberg as he takes a step closer.

Cena: See, the one thing you haven't done yet Bill is carry this brand like I have! You haven't sacraficed for this brand like I have! So tonight your going to get the other side me, that is the cold and dark side.. so c'mon and try to send me to the hospital "Godberg" - oh wait, that's right you failed to the last two times!

* Cena finishes speaking once again, the camera then focuses on the man known as Goldberg. *

GOLDBERG:
(silence)

* Goldberg who really seems to be triggered right now, paces back & forth. *

GOLDBERG:
You ... dissapoint me.

* Goldberg frowns at Cena  *

GOLDBERG:
You're throwing yourself right under the bus, kid. Accepting defeat right infront of me. Infront of that VERY ONE who took away your PWG Championship. I can only say it's logical, but where's your damn wrestler pride? WHY are you in this tournament if you DON'T care in the first place.

* Goldberg cracks smile. *

GOLDBERG:
Well, John Cena. Since you want an end to this all, I'll gladly be the one to do so. It'll grant me path to the Grandest stage of them all. It's what I want, and you're blocking the way.

* Goldberg nods. *

GOLDBERG:
You refused to move the first TWO times. Third times the charm? Better be, for your sake.

* A ref runs down to ringside as Goldberg and John Cena stare each other down ahead of their match*

Cole: John Cena vs Goldberg is next on Monday Night FURY!
[/color]

Genesis 2:2 Men's Group A
Goldberg vs John Cena III

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Interviewer: Bianca, you lost your debut match against Beth Phoenix - albeit in a Match of the Night bout - what is your mindset heading into your match against Alexa Bliss?

Bianca: You saw what I did to Beth last week and this week imma shine. She barely escaped that match alive and she knows it. Now crushing that hobbit Alexa Bliss is going to be easy.

*Bianca leaves the room twirling her braid and hair whips some poor backstage official while walking down the hall*

Belair proceeds down the hall until she literally walks into Lexi, the two have a staredown as tensions begin to grow.

Lexi Bliss
Rude! If you're going to say my name then get it right.

Bianca Belair
I'll call you whatever I want.

The two are on the verge of physical confrontation til officials come to separate the two...

Lexi Bliss
Go ahead call me what you want, you won't be doing that after I beat you.

The officials can't contain the two anymore and a small fight breaks out between them until backstage personnel can pull the two apart. Bianca and Lexi are hauled off by officials and fury transitions back to ringside.

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group C
Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

(As Fury continues we are taken to a dark room as a figure steps forward as a light sways from side to side as someone in face paint on one side of their face is seen as the person grabs the light to stop it from swaying)

Sarah Logan: Tonight isn’t about the Riott Squad....tonight isn’t about the Kentucky Killer....tonight isn’t about Sarah Logan....Tonight is about PILLAGING......Tamina Tonight you will be the prey......

(Sarah punches her hand and let’s a sinister laugh out)

Sarah Logan: Tonight I get revenge on a silly delusional old woman who was never in her prime. Clutching on her passed away fathers coattails. Tamina is a name nobody fears on Fury.....in PWG....or anywhere in the wrestling world. But Sarah Logan...is a name that will be feared but peers and by enemy’s here in PWG. Because of your cross me your fate will be the same as this old feeble woman Tamina. You will be PILLAGED haha.....there is no beating me anymore oh no no no....there is only surviving against me. Surviving the Kentucky Killer’s pillage.

(Sarah pauses before continuing)

Sarah Logan: Let Tonight be a warning for my future G2 opponents and the rest of PWG don’t take me and the Riott Squad lightly anymore. And ms empress I want you to take a good long look. Because The Riott Squad is coming for you Asuka.....and we will find out if Asuka is ready for the pillage...

(Sarah Hits the light again as it sways some more as she says be ready Tamina cause I am as she laughs into the darkness as the screen fades to black)

Genesis 2:2 Men's Group C
Edge vs Dolph Ziggler

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

After his win over Dolph Ziggler, Edge saunters around the ring with his cheeks held high as a big bright smile is visible on his face. With this victory, he feels like he has taken a huge step towards championship gold.

However there is one thing that crashed his joyful presence, that is the sound of a fan who initiated an AJ Styles chant.  Once hearing his name shouted by an individual inthe front row, Edge becomes livid, grabs a Mic, and is seen whispering in the referee’s ear.

Edge: Yeah..aaaahhhh w-who said that! You think its funny? Well say it to my fuckin’ face. Want me to say it in Spanish pendejos? Quien said it! I will show you all a lesson...a lesson you must learn when showing respect in my house!

Edge looks at the front row as he observes a couple of eyes fixated on one individual who is the clear instigator of the chant. Edge leaves the ring and pulls the fan over with one arm and throws him onto the ring. Waiting to hit Edge once he enters the ring, the referee nails him with a right hook to the back of the head. Once Edge gets in the ring, an immediate jumping is started.

Graves: The referee?! Are we going to see another murder attempt on live television?

Booker T: OH come on now! Your insulting the people of Mexico!

Graves: He looks like a die hard fan who booked a flight all the way here in Mexico...what a shame

Cole: Why is the referee involved! Stop this! Send for the man!

The crowd starts to erupt with cheers as they are now familiar with the sounds of 'The Punishers' new theme song. It's AJ Styles. He runs down the stage and into the ring he goes. He delivers a stiff Discus Clothesline to the referee but is not fast enough to catch the Rated R Superstar, as Edge escapes through the crowd.

As AJ Styles comforts the fan, Edge is being thrown beer bottles, sodas, and popcorn on his way out through the crowd.

AJ: Get an ambulance out here!

Cole: Thank God Styles came!

Booker T: This man is a hero right here.

Graves: Edge is a weasel! I hope that ref is fired for what he did! Don't tell me Edge threatened him.

The fan is treated by the paramedics as AJ appears to be furious like never before. AJ runs out from the ring into the backstage area as the camera fades to black.

*Renee Young is backstage near Andrade Cien Almas's locker room. Almas comes out angry as Zelina Vega comes out from behind him. Young starts to talk.*

Renee: Almas, people have been asking, when will you return to in-ring action? We have not seen you in action since your loss against Velveteen Dream at the New Year's Wrestlution pay-per-view event as you did not enter the G2 Tournament.

*Almas just looks at young and walks away*

Zelina: Well, as you can see, Andrade is not in the talking mood. You see, Dream used his dirty tactics to beat Almas but don't you worry, because Andrade will be back for another shot and he will be ready to win. But now, if you can excuse me Renee, I have to go tend to Almas.

*Young stops Zelina for one more question.*

Renee: Zelina, what do you have to say to the people that are saying that Almas didn't deserve that title match? What are your thoughts on that?

Zelina: You see Young, if Almas didn't deserve that title match, then nobody else does as well. Ever since Andrade stepped foot into PWG, he has put the work in day in and day out and you see that because Almas only left for a few days and Fury was not the same. But now, Andrade Cien Almas is back and better then ever!

*Zelina walks to Almas as they go to their car*

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group A
Sarah Logan vs Tamina II

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Cole: Monday Night Fury continues on with another big time Genesis tournament match-up!

Genesis 2:2 Men's Group C
Randy Orton vs Sting

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

* Commercial break ends, and we get taken to the backstage area of FURY. We see "Iconic ONE" Billie Kay getting ready for tonight, gearing up. *

* Then suddenly interviewer Renee Young proceeds to share the screen with Billie, she glares at the blonde with slight disgust. *

Billie Kay:
Wot you want?

* Renee smirks slightly as she proceeds to ask questions. *

Renee Young:
Billie Kay. Last week you managed to capture your first victory for the Genisis Tournament. But now that your up against a greater challenge proved by your own right, what are your exact thoughts on it?

* Billie looks confused, as if she doesn't know what shes talking about. *

Billie Kay:
Ehhh huh? Greater Challenge? Proved by own right? HAH! Do not make meh laugh. Who iz it?

Renee Young:
Becky Lynch.

* Billie's expression changes immediately, she reveals a disgusting frown. *

Billie Kay:
Becky CRINGE!

* Billie starts to let out some steam. Renee starts to get a little nervous. *

Billie Kay:
Ah been waiting SOOOOOOOOO long for this! To get back at this wretched leprechaun! Not only did she beat meh last time, she NEARLY took my entire arm off! SHE MUST BE MAD?!

* Billie starts nodding. *

Billie Kay:
'N those who are mad. Need to sleep forevah. Y'know i just got eh thing for thaht actually.

* Billie then tightens her right boot, signaling she's gonna kick her head off tonight. She then leaves the scene. *

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group A
Ruby Riott vs Brie Bella

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Back to top Go down
joeclassic215

joeclassic215

PostSubject: Re: January 7th, 2018 FURY   Tue 8 Jan - 4:37

(As Fury rolls on we are taken backstage to the interview area)

Charly Caruso: Ladies And Gentlemen The Animal Batista has requested this time for an interview and with our further ado - Batista.

(Batista walks into the frame with a sluggish grin on his face)

Charly Caruso: Well Batista you requested this time so....what’s on your mind?

Batista: Tonight in the G2, I get to go one-on-one with the Phenomenal One....one of the top stars in PWG. The man whose way in over his head if he thinks he even has a chance of being able to beat me here tonight in this cesspool known as Mexico. I am head and shoulders better than AJ Styles, leaps and bounds better than AJ Styles. While he couldn’t keep it in his pants around his wife, I was out here winning championships, staring in A-grade Hollywood films, and winning MMA fights as well.

(Batista pauses, places his hand on his chin admiring himself before continuing)

Batista: So AJ just do everyone a favor and do what we all know you're going to do - lose... Because we both know you would’ve lost our tag team match all those weeks ago if it wasn’t for me. We already know I carried your ass before, and now tonight I’m going to kick it; with your stupid soccer mom haircut. So you can get back in the Styles family van, go home, and hey I’ll even give you a couple autographs for the wife and kids so they can look up to a real hero and not some delusional loser from Georgia.

Charly Caruso: I don’t know Batista, with all due respect you can talk the talk with the best of them, but last walk against the Velveteen Dream you couldn’t walk the walk. And no offense to Dream in the slightest, but AJ is an entirely different beast compared to him.

(Batista laughs before continuing)

Batista: Last week the Dream got l-u-c-k-y, Charly, he got lucky. Tonight AJ’s luck is going to run out and it will be the start to me winning my group in the G2 and securing my spot in the Main Event of GrandStand. Tonight, that clown AJ Styles - he don’t want none...

(Batista slides his sun glasses on and walks off ending the segment)

Match of the Night
Genesis 2:2 Men's Group B
Daniel Bryan vs Velveteen Dream

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

We see Renee young try to get a word with Peyton Royce backstage but Peyton just continues forwards as if she never even noticed Renee

Michael Cole: Well there is the new look Peyton Royce that we saw last week on Fury. I gotta say guys i am lost, I.. I just don't know what to say or think about this.

Corey Graves: Of course you're lost Michael, it's quite obvious to me what Peyton is doing here.

There is a few seconds of silence

Michael Cole: Well?

Corey graves: Hey I never said I'd tell you, some things aren't meant to be known by everyone.

Michael Cole: Right... Well regardless of what Peyton is persoanlly going through right now, tonight she looks to bounce back in the Genesis tournament after her loss to Lexi Bliss last week.

Booker T: Yeah dawg, Peyton didn't look too hot last week but to give her the benefit of the doubt she had just suffered some brutal head trauma at the hands of Billie Kay at Wrestlution. Tonight Peyton takes on Beth Phoenix who picked up a victory in a hard fought match last week against Bianca Belair. Safe to say tonight is not going to be easy for the former PWG Women's champion as she takes on the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix!

We now hear the beginning of Peyton's new entrance music "Dead Memories" as the 'Masked Angel' makes her way down to the ring.

The crowd mostly cheers but are unsure how to take this new side of Peyton, as the music fades out Peyton beckons for a microphone and begins to speak in a much more stoic and serious manner than in the past

Peyton: Dead memories... My past will no longer hold me back or define me. The healing process is almost complete, this pain... only temporary... For now the masked angel... Yes it's quite... fitting...

Peyton grits her teeth and her face winces as if to show the pain she is still feeling from her head injuries

Peyton: Venus Fly-trap... no, no more. Next week, next week they say, the healing process will be complete... And once it is so, I shall show my true colours... Gold is nice... but it doesn't do justice to my intentions, doesn't highlight my... true self... Next week... a dose of poison is injected into PWG...

Peyton momentarily breaks from her stoic stance to produce a sly smirk as she releases her grip on the mic and it falls to the ground

Peyton Royce is greeted with the sweet music of the Phoenix, who walks in the ring proudly. The atmosphere is ignited as Beth is filled with supporters of all ages.

Beth: I like you Royce. We have something in common; you know what that is? We got our hearts toyed by the people we love. They both put us down, but we are back up on new ground. It's the New Year, right? We are women Royce, the strongest in the locker room. Who needs a man...  who needs Billie..we are strong without them! But there's only one bad woman in this ring..and I’m going to show you right now. May the best woman win.

As the bell rings the two are interrupted mid-match with a friendly instrumental coming from the titantron where we see Edge with a sincere look on his face.

Edge: Do you know someone who has been cheated on and in need of a loyal and caring significant other? If you find yourself in that situation Please..Please call the number below at 1-800-Rated R. In need of a hard working and intelligent other? Call right now and you could earn yourself a trip in the arms of the Ultimate Opportunist-and yes you are looking at him haha- Edge. So please..call 1-800-Rated R.

The feed cuts off and Beth is left confused and disturbed as the match continues on.

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group C
Peyton Royce vs Beth Phoenix

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

The camera pans backstage as Liv can be seen having a light moved around her eyes as PWG’s head trainer shakes her head.

Doc : Liv I can say safely I don’t see anythi...

An oink cuts her off as the doc looks towards Liv’s lap to show a very relaxed pig who can be seen having his head scratched.

Liv : What?

Doc : I just don’t understand why the animal has to be in here with us...

Liv : It’s just it’s my first time going to the doc in awhile no offense but you all creepy...

The doctor face-palms as she adjusts her clip board.

Doc : When was your last check up? Please tell me it was this year right?

Liv : Ummm What year is it?

The doc looks dumb founded.

Doc : Excuse me?

Liv : Yea kinda hard to remember...

Doc : Um twenty nineteen....

Liv : Ohhh...Umm.... Over five years....

Pig : Oink!!

Doc : Ok get this animal out of my...

Liv looks visibly upset as she cuts her off.

Liv : Hey! His name is Piggles!!!

Doc : Piggles the pig?

Liv nods her head as the doc shakes her head.

Liv : Ok look I hate doctors and Piggles is here to inspire me so can we get this moving along I’m only here so you can clear me, so I can entertain the fans here in Mexico City?!

The crowd cheers as Liv points with a cheesy smile.

Liv : See that’s them cheering right now! Or someone made their entrance...

Doc : If I clear you will you go away?

Liv : Yep....

Doc : And your facing Asuka?

Liv : Yep gonna destroy her too... Ow!! Piggles don’t eat my hair!

Liv begins struggling as the Doc shakes her head and writes in on her clipboard.

Doc : Here just please go away...

Liv smiles as she grabs it with a smile on her face exits the room talking to the camera.

Liv : Just a minor roadblock ladies and gentlemen I’m still “Liv’n the dream” here in PWG! Billie Kay ain’t shi...

Liv bumps into Ruby still carrying Piggles, as the two staredown Liv panics.

Liv : Oh hey Roo Roo... Um I um... I know I didn’t tell you I was hurt and I kinda have been avoiding you, Sarah, and Bliss but I let you guys down I...

Ruby takes the pig from Liv who shakes her head.

Liv : Rubes please put him down! Don’t hurt him I’m sorry! I won’t lose again please!

Ruby looks at the pig and gives a what seems to be a genuine smile to the pig as Liv continues rambling.

*Ruby sits down on some steps and rubs behind Piggles head as he squeals in approval. Liv is still slightly hesitant towards Ruby, she puts the pig gently on the ground.*

Ruby:
You never told me you had a pig! Little dude is adorable... Piggles was it?

*Liv stutters over the kindness shown by Ruby*

Liv:
Uhhh... yea... yea his name is Piggles.... ummm you okay? you seeeeeem...ya know?

*Ruby gives a genuine laugh*

Ruby:
Liv I've been meaning to talk to you... Look I'm sorry for my actions as of late.. let's just say I wasn't myself. Plus, I don't think I've ever thanked you for joining my little gang of misfits! Liv you're a fighter I can see that... Trust me when I say I couldn't care less if you win or lose... you show that heart of yours like you did last week and I don't care if you lose every week! I'll always be proud of you.

*Liv thinks about it for a moment but goes to jump up for a hug on Ruby who accepts fully*

Liv:
Does this mean we're friends now!?

Ruby:
Liv you've always been my friend... I promise this whole 'anger' issue will be dealt with soon... I promise.

*The words "I Promise" hang in the air... Ruby lets go of Liv and pats her on the shoulder*

...I Promise... now we have some matches to prep for... go tell Sarah and Lexi that I'll be keeping a eye on those match-ups! I love watching you gals at work!

Liv:
Will do Roo Roo! See you later bestie!

*Liv picks up her pet pig and skips away while singing "This is my pig! His name is PIGGGGGGLEEEES." Ruby however stands still where she was*

Riott:
Just because you have control again means NOTHING!

Ruby:
Just shut it will you "Hades".

Riott:
YOU NEED US.

Ruby:
I need nothing but my heart.

Riott:
Pathetic.

*Just as the fighting within continues she gets interrupted....*

As Ruby remains still muttering to herself the lights begin to flicker in and out, which causes her to look up as she snaps out of it. While still flickering, the brightness of the bulb begins to dim ever so slowly before the eventual darkness fills the room. Ruby doesn't say a word as she may suspect what is happening here. She feels a slight breeze go past her shoulder as she turns around ready to fight, but no figure is apparent.

Ruby:
I knew you would come for me, show yourself!.

Ruby then turns around to see The Empress right in front of her with a sadistic smile across her cloaked face. Ruby swings her fist wildly in the dark at Asuka who proceeds to duck under the attack and starts hitting Ruby with what we hear to be stiff lefts and rights. More strikes come from the Empress inflicting damage all over Ruby's body. The light source gradually begins to brighten as we catch a glimpse of Asuka dropping Ruby to the floor with a roundhouse kick. Ruby crumbles to the floor almost unconscious but not quite. Asuka proceeds to grab a handful of her hair and then drags her across the ground to an unused empty locker room that happened to be nearby. She lets go of her head and switches the light on, Ruby begins to get up. Asuka notices a steel chair and picks it up as Ruby is almost up to her feet. Once Riot is up Asuka swings the chair but Ruby somehow dodges it and starts to unload some punches of her own. Asuka manages to block the next few hits and then starts kicking Riot in the mid section until she falls to a knee...

Asuka follows with a buzzsaw kick to the head. A smile is noticed on her face as she goes back to the chair, once in hand she forces Ruby to her feet and then we hear a loud thud as the chair cracks on the skull of Riot. She collapses onto the floor as blood begins to trickle down her forehead. Asuka then begins to speak to the lifeless Ruby with a grin on her countenance.

::Asuka::
Little Ruby... At Origin....
I will beat you... and then.. I will beat you again.
You.. will suffer... suffer the taste of defeat... not once... but twice.
The Empress will make you bow down in a... two out of three falls.. match.
You are not ready for me... and you never will be.  

Asuka exits the room and walks off, leaving a bloodied Ruby to herself.

*Ruby Riott props her bloody self into the corner of the room*

Riott:
See what happens when WE aren't in control.

Ruby:
YOU caused this... I need to fix this...

Riott:
WE will fix this... Ruby... you know you can't go into the place that we can go... We beat her once... we can do it again... and again.

*A concerned face grows on Ruby's visage*

Ruby:
Good and Evil... Yin and Yang...

*Ruby reaches up the her bloody head and looks at the red hand.*

For every action there is a consequence.

*Before Ruby can go any further EMT's rush to her side blocking her from camera as Fury rolls on*  

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group B
Asuka vs Liv Morgan

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night FURY as the Genesis tournament rolls on!

Genesis 2:2 Men's Group A
Kevin Nash vs Brock Lesnar

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

* The hard hitting clash between Brock Lesnar and Kevin Nash finalizes as Lesnar stands tall over the fallen Nash. But all attention suddenly goes to the stage when they hear this theme play. *

* Brock glares with a smirk written on his face, as if he's welcoming the man he eliminated in the Elimination Chamber. *

Michael Cole: Is he smiling?!

Corey Graves: Of course he is! Brock does NOT fear Goldberg! One of the few actually!

* We then see Goldberg pass through the wall of fireworks, carrying the now prestigious United States Championship on his shoulder. *

David Otunga: He's made short work of John Cena tonight, and now he's here looking for more.

Corey Graves: Careful what you wish for ...

* Goldberg proceeds to enter, and those two titans now stand face to face. The intensity has reached new heights now that the crowd is marking out. *

GOLDBERG:
(silence)

BROCK LESNAR:
(silence)

* While the intense staredown is taking place, we see Lesnar's advocate outside of the ring. Begging for those two killers to NOT duke it out tonight. *

Michael Cole: Paul wants NONE of this! Last time he even ate a spear from the bald deity.

Corey Graves: I'm surprised he's still here after that one ...

* Both men ignore Heyman and smirk knowing that they'll square off next week. We then get a final shot of their staredown before heading to commercial break. *

The camera pans backstage to Becky Lynch.

Becky lynch:  Ever since the Elimination Chamber I haven't been the same I came so close but I lost again. I finally had my shot to be champion and I got kicked in the head and counted the lights. Tonight I am going to move past all that and I will earn my shot again.. Becky Lynch will finally be where she belongs at the top of the PWG women's division!

Becky pulls her goggles down as her music plays in the background

Becky lynch: Its lass kicking time.

Becky walks away from the camera towards the gorilla position for her upcoming match.

Genesis 2:2 Women's Group B
Becky Lynch vs Billie Kay II

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Becky Lynch comes through the curtain following her loss to Billie Kay.

Steve the cameraman: Becky another lose tonight what happened out there.

Becky Lynch: I don't know I was on such a roll before the chamber. Now that's all over I have to go back and find the fire that I lost that night.

Steve the cameraman: Becky how do you plan on rebounding from this loss and reclaiming the fire that you lost.

Becky Lynch: I'm going to go back to what made me in this business. I'm going to reignite straight fire and pull my self out of this rut I'm in... The old Becky Lynch is coming back, the same Becky Lynch that beat the hell out of her best friend to get what she wanted. That's the Becky that I need to be to get the job done...

Becky Lynch walks out of the view of the camera ending the segment.

*Fury returns with the camera facing Michael Cole, Corey Graves & David Otunga*

Cole: Hello everyone and welcome back to Monday Night Fury. Last week, we received an update that Chris Jericho is suffering from a mild concussion and will be reevaluated next week to determine when he will be able to return to action here in PWG.

Otunga: Unfortunately, this injury has kept Chris Jericho from being eligible to join the PWG Genesis Tournament, which means Y2J will not be participating this year.

Graves: Not only did we find that out last week, but we also found out that Crazy Chris is indeed psycho-town when he put his hands on a medical official! Then, after he was caught red-handed, the guy acted like nothing even happened!

Otunga: I know Chris and there is no way he would normally be acting like this. That concussion could really be messing with his brain and I feel like Jericho is just suffering from some side-effects that are causing these angry blackouts.

Cole: Whether that’s true or not David, the fact is Chris Jericho is not scheduled to be here tonight nor will he be until he is cleared, though we are not entirely sure on whether he will be or not. But because of his actions last week, Chris Jericho was fined and sentenced to a mandatory anger management session to help him deal with some of his pent-up emotion. Let’s take a look how it all went down.

*The camera shifts to the tron where the footage begins rolling. Chris Jericho is shown sitting in a waiting room of an office, awaiting his name to be called. A man can be seen leaving from the hallway area in front of Jericho. The man waves goodbye to the secretary as she begins shuffling through paperwork. Jericho begins to feel anxious and is about to leave until he finally hears what he’s been waiting for*

Secretary: Excuse me, Mr. Jericho, the doctor will see you now.

*Jericho is caught off guard and simply nods his head before getting up and placing on his suit jacket. He then heads into the hallway where the man came from and comes to a door. He opens it to find  a familiar looking man standing there with his eyes as wide as his smile.*

Dr. Shelby: Mr. Jericho! What a pleasure it is to finally meet you! My name is Dr. Shelby, and I’ll be your anger control manager for the day! I don’t like to use the word therapist because I want my patients to feel like family instead of … well patients HA! Now why don’t you bring it in for a hug?

*Jericho stares down Shelby with disgust as he begins his next thought*

Jericho:: Let’s just get this over with junior. And don’t touch the merchandise jack.

*Jericho takes a seat on the couch, Shelby gets an uncomfortable look and then quickly sits down and moves into his paperwork*

Dr. Shelby: Fair enough now it says here that you were provided this session by your employer for…oh man… a nurse? Really?

Jericho: To be honest with you Doc, I don’t even remember that at all. I even tried to apologize to the guy the other day but he just ran away. I feel like I just blacked out.

Dr. Shelby: Now I also read you are suffering from a concussion so symptoms such as blacking out could be common if you’re not getting the proper treatment, but if it is your natural instinct to get angry and let out your rage, that is a problem Christopher…can I call you Christopher?

Jericho: I’d rather you call my employer and tell them I already did this crap so I can get back to work. I mean I’m a pro wrestler, I shouldn’t be fined for taking out my aggression. Isn’t that what we get paid for in the first place? To kick some ass?

Dr. Shelby: In the ring that is, you can’t just let out your rage on an innocent man who is not even a competitor. You have to learn to control your anger Chris. By doing that, you’ll feel that you are always in the driver seat when it comes to controlling your emotions, which will lead to more success in life.

Jericho: Well how the hell am I supposed to do that if I can’t even remember raging in the first place?

Dr. Shelby: Every sense of anger has a starting point, somewhere it was conceived. Overtime, it can boil and boil until finally it boils over, causing that person to explode in an emotional fit. Once we can pinpoint the exact moment you first felt this rage, you’ll be able to take control of it before it takes control of you again.

Jericho: What the fuck is this scooby doo? How the hell am I supposed to track down my exact first moment of anger?

Dr. Shelby: Not your exact first moment Chris, I meant the moment that made this current rage build up. Why has Chris Jericho become so enraged? Maybe doing this will help you come to terms with that emotion and help you kick this slump you’ve been in.

Jericho: Are we really doing this?

Dr. Shelby: I am, are you? Or would you rather me instead call your employer and tell them you wouldn’t comply?

*Jericho looks down, takes a second to ponder and then finally looks up with a sigh*

Jericho: Well Doc, if we’re gonna do this, I guess we should take it from the top. I remember coming to PWG with this massive ego because of my accomplishments outside of this company, until I suffered my first pay-per-view loss there. It was a triple threat match between myself, Finn Balor and Jinder Mahal at Origins. I took the Coup De Grace and the pin, and I remember feeling like a failure because of my desire to succeed. It bruised my ego so I had to revamp it somehow. I issued a challenge and said that I was looking for a “worthy opponent”, but really, I just wanted to beat somebody up, let off some steam and prove I still belonged here. To release that rage deep inside me. I beat Goldust at Broken Promises and I had all eyes on me once more.

*Shelby looks on quite disturbed and takes down some notes, Jericho stops and looks down again and back up slowly*

Jericho: But still, there were the doubters who said that Y2J wasn’t the GOAT anymore. So, when I gained an opportunity to win the IC and World championship at Grandstand in a triple threat match against Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe, I was poised to pick up the upset against two monsters and become champion in PWG! But instead of my desire to be champion fueling me to victory, I wasn’t involved in the finish at all, and I walked away with nothing. Another blow to my ego, but that rage continued to build up within me.

*Jericho stops to think again as he brushes his hair back*

Jericho: My pride kept me from admitting that I needed to go back to the drawing board. In fact, at the following Fallout pay-per-view, I remember berating Sasha Banks about being in the men’s locker room. I remember now that I targeted Sasha, not because she was in the men’s locker room, but because she had a championship match on the card and I didn’t. Instead, I had to represent a brand I couldn’t stand for a cause I could have cared less about. Again, it wasn’t desire that drove me to win, it was rage. A fury that made me want to hurt Daniel because he was what was given to me….not a championship opportunity, but a mere man. The rage I felt drove me and I finished off Bryan with a Liontamer. I remember the feeling of satisfaction as I watched Bryan in agony, begging for me to release as he tapped.

*Shelby begins getting uncomfortable and tries to interrupt*

Dr. Shelby: So getting back to how to control that anger…

Jericho: SHUT UP YOU FUCK FACE I’M TRYING TO REFLECT!

* As Shelby jumps and motions for Chris to go on, Jericho goes from red-faced rage to normal in seconds*

Jericho: Anyway, I continued to channel that rage when I won a fatal four-way match at Fortune. I knew that back to back pay-per-view wins would once again place me in position for another championship match, another opportunity to fuel that desire within me and quell that rage. And it did as I took part in another fatal four-way match at Blockbuster to fight to become the first ever EVO World Champion. Before the match, I remember hearing some idiot on the pre-show panel talk about how “Y2J doesn’t seem to have it anymore”. Two straight pay-per-view wins and I still couldn’t get any respect because people seen me as the veteran in the twilight of his career. Instead of getting angry, I used my desire as motivation to block those words out and go out there with one goal in mind, to succeed. But once again, my desire failed me, and another opportunity slipped through my fingers. I made one mistake in the match that led to my elimination. Instead of exiting the ring when I had the chance, I ran at Kevin Owens with all my might with the desire to be champion, with the desire to eliminate and do it the right way…..and I got caught, leading to my elimination by Dolph Ziggler.

*Jericho breathes in and out and continues*

Jericho: Then Shane Thorn received a title shot against Owens at Viewer’s Choice over me, and I remember that was the first time I felt like I wanted to quit. I didn’t care anymore because I had this thirst to win that could not be quenched. I had so many other projects going on outside of PWG so why waste anymore time here if my time is over? Why wrestle if I cannot perform at the top of my game?

*Jericho pauses for a moment, Shelby looks on cautiously concerned but dares to ask a question*

Dr. Shelby: So why didn’t you quit…

*Shelby cowers and quickly throws his hands in front of his face for protection, Jericho begins again*

Jericho: : I saw a light. One more chance to prove myself to PWG management. A match against a man I had beaten before, a match against Randy Orton at Viewer’s Choice. But instead of headlining the main show…me….CHRIS JERICHO…was forced to wrestle on the pre-show? But instead of letting that get to me, I thought of my desire to succeed, I thought of my desire to be champion and headline PWG as The Greatest of All-Time. And you know what that did?!

*Shelby leans in tentatively*

Dr. Shelby: Made ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Jericho: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I LOST TO RANDY ORTON ON THE DAMN PRE-SHOW! AND NOT JUST THAT, Randy decided to assault me after and try to put me on the shelf for good, just like he did a few weeks ago! And management is going to allow this man to enter the Genesis tournament but not Y2….

*Jericho stops in his tracks as he looks on as if he just had a shocking thought, Shelby looks on frightened*

Dr. Shelby: Chris…you have to understand you would be in the tournament if it wasn’t for your injury…Chris…are you ok?

*Jericho slowly lifts his head up with a menacing smile on his face*

Jericho: Never been better Doc.

*Jericho quickly stands up from his chair and begins slowly walking towards Shelby with an evil look on his face*

Dr. Shelby: Chris uhhh…what are you doing…

Jericho: You see Doc, you just helped me realize something I should have realized a long time ago……

*Jericho continues to move slowly towards Shelby as the camera fades to black into commercial*

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night FURY! It's now time for our main event!

Genesis 2:2 Men's Group B
Batista vs AJ Styles

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Monday Night FURY.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team FURY Productions.

Back to top Go down

January 7th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1