PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

July 30th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: July 30th, 2018 FURY   8/2/2018, 3:42 am

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
JULY 30th, 2018
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BMO Harris Bradley Center
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]SHOW NAME: New & Returning Faces[/big][/big]

Cena comes out the fans cheer "Let’s go Cena! Cena sucks!"

Cena slides in the ring and asks for a mic from ringside staff.

Cena: Last week Taker and I crossed paths on the microphone, and then in the ring. I laid his ass out in the Gauntlet Match for his disrespect, and then he Chokeslammed me to get even. Kudos, Deadman, but here I am still standing! Taker knows I’m the one guy that doesn’t fear him he walks out here dressed in black, covered in purple fog, thinking that strikes fear in men, but to be honest he's just another man who can't stack up to John Cena!

Fans cheer "Ce-na-! Ta-ker!" repeatedly.

Cena: As much as that match needs to happen it won’t - why!?!? Well, it’s easy. Taker knows if he faces me it will kill what's left of his career... Taker, the so-called "Big Evil"... the only thing big about Taker is his ego.

Cena stays serious.

Cena: In one week I’m challenging the Deadman to a match... and if he actually can find his balls again like he did last week, he will accept the match stipulation cause I plan on giving Taker the fight of his life! So Taker... give me some type of sign you are actually going be here next week!

Cena awaits a sign from Undertaker...

Standing in the middle of the Cena is finally done speaking and out from no where lighting is seen striking the ring

A handful of moments later. The Undertaker appears on the titantron.

The Undertaker: Son, once again, I have more balls then you. Let's get one thing straight, you'll address me as The Phenom, NOT Big Evil... and it doesn't matter if you're scared or not, Cena, it doesn't change the fact I'm in the damn mood to DESTROY your very existence... Cena, you play with fire and you'll be burned; all you're doing is fanning the flames, feeding your big ego... and Son, you'll know who the hell I am after all this is said and done...

The Undertaker appears to have a serious look on his face as he awaits Cenas response

Cena stays serious as he responds.

Cena: Taker, first you call yourself 'Big Evil' then you call yourself 'The Phenom.' Dude, for once just stick to a nickname, not a million of them! One name you can drop for sure is 'Deadman'... cause you ain't dead, bruh, you're just old! An old man that thinks he's still relevant. Truth is... you're not.

Cena takes off his shirt and gets pumped up.

Cena: The problem with you is you think you’re some kind of god! That can walk over anyone, but Take,r you’re no god, and you sure as hell ain’t no Phenom. You're just an... old... man...

The audience has a mixed reaction. Cena smirks before continuing.

Cena: These people believe the hype. Believe the smoke and mirrors that you've been selling your entire career... But the crazy thing is you believe it yourself! But at the end of the day, I'm going to bury your hocus- pocus ass SIX FEET UNDER!

Undertaker: Cena, the only person who will be burying.... is me!!! Cause I'll be burying your huge ego, son. I'll see you next week for your insignificant match stipulation.

Taker looks into the camera as he rolls his eye's in the back of his head and the lights suddenly go out, ending the segment.

The Lone Wolf Returns to INSANITY
Baron Corbin vs Killian Dain

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

After Killian Dain's victory, he grabs a microphone.

Killian Dain:
Last week Goldust fell, and now this week Corbin... Have this be a warning to the entire Fury lockerroom... FEAR THE INSANITY!!!

The Queen of Hearts Comes to the Red Brand
Natalya vs Paige

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*Camera cuts to Renee Young backstage about to conduct an interview.

Renee Young: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Kevin Nash... (Big Daddy Cool steps into frame to a loud, mixed reaction) Kevin, you've been able to find some success here in PWG relatively quickly, when do you think your luck will run out?

KN: Renee, such a bold question...and did you say LUCK?! You better put some respect on anything else you say to me, young lady. This success you speak of, I'm just out here saying my prayers and eating my vitamins.. (Nash laughs) Renee, I'm kickin' ass and takin' names...You name'em, they're probably a notch on this belt.

RY: OoOoh well excuuuse me Mr. Nash (in a mocking tone)...You are now the #1 contender for the PWG Championship after entering 1st in the Gauntlet Match last week, would you say that AJ Styles is a name that you'll be taking soon?

KN: Not JUST his name...I'm taking everything from that punk; the PWG Championship will be mine. The house that AJ Styles built doesn't stand a chance against a BIG DIESEL!

Renee Young is about to ask a follow-up question, but is stopped in her tracks by none other than AJ Styles interrupting the #1 Contender's interview. Renee moves the microphone towards AJ as he begins to speak.

[big]STYLES[/big]
A notch on Kevin Nash's belt? ...Sounds like a terrible smelling place to be (laughter is heard in the audience as Renee herself even grins) Besides, THIS (AJ raises up the PWG Championship) is the only belt that matters in PWG! Now don't get me wrong, your good Nash, great even; I saw you up close when we tagged together last month, and you put on an impressive performance in last weeks Gauntlet Match - but you ain't Phenomenal. So that 'Big Diesel' of yours, is going to run out of gas before it gets anywhere near the house I've built, or my PWG Championship...

*The PWG Universe erupts with cheers as AJ delivers his words; Nash hears them loud and clear*

KN: I know you're PWG Champion for a reason..That team was "too sweet", we kicked some ass...but these morons are gonna be sooo disappointed when I step into that ring and Jacknife you right in the middle of it. This Big Diesel is gonna be standing over you, holding that belt high, little guy. I'm comin' Styles! A million miles an hour!

*Kevin Nash stares down Styles; Styles stares down Nash; as the segement fades to black*

WHO'S NEXT!?
Goldberg vs Tye Dillenger

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

* After a commercial break, we get a good view of a locker room door which has the name "GOLDBERG" written on it. *

* We see Charly standing next to the door, she wants to knock but thinks otherwise. But little time passes and she finds the guts to for the knock again, but instantly pulls back as she hears aggressive screams on the other side and we see the door budging a little bit, probably him headbutting the door in a fit of rage.

Then the unexpected happens, and Goldberg exits the locker room. He finds himself towering over the small woman, he takes a deep breath and calms down. *

Goldberg:

Charly Caruso:
....... Ummmmm. MR GOLDBERG! Tonight you've had your debut match against TYE D -

* Goldberg aggressively snatches the mic from the cute interviewer, she gets startled and seems very uncomfortable. *

Goldberg:
Who the hell CARES about him? Listen, the only thing you need to know about a guy like him, is that he's WEAK! My twelve-year-old son could school him!

* Charly just nods for the sake of pleasing the angry machine that is Goldberg. *

Goldberg:
I live for the fight, and that WASN'T the fight! hey, LOOK AT ME!

* Goldberg looks down at her, she then slowly looks into his eyes. *

Goldberg:
I need the REAL fight, that's why I'm here in the first place and if I can't get that in the next few weeks. I'll have to find a way to get it, and that way isn't very nice.

* Goldberg hands her the mic back and walks past her, the camera then focuses on the traumatized Charly *

Charly Caruso:
....... Goldberg, ladies and gentleman.

The Z-Lister Returns Against a Familiar Foe
Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Nash II

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Becky can be seen walking backstage with a smirk across her face as the crowd gives her a nice pop, she knocks on the door labeled “Sasha Banks” to another cheer from the crowd. You can hear Sasha through the room almost commentating her entrance saying “And now the first ever Woman’s Champion the Boss makes her way to the ring”.

Becky : Sasha come on! It’s time to go!

Sasha : Hold on just give me like thirty minutes.

Becky stops and looks puzzled.

Becky : What could you do in like tirty minutes....

As Becky stops and looks disgusted.

Becky : Oh come on Boss! That’s gross....

As in response, you see the door creak open as Sasha’s head pokes out.

Sasha : What can’t it wait?

Becky : No! We have a tag match tonight and I’m sick of this whole being away from e-chother and trying to make a match on the fly! Let me in so I can...

Becky try’s to push in as Sasha holds it back.

Sasha : No! No! No! Stop.

As Sasha pushes her much smaller frame into the door to stop Becky.

Becky : Ok let’s be honest if I wanted, to I could get in their wit force....

Sasha : Look it’s private...

Becky : Oh well in that case...

Becky pushes into the door knocking Sasha into a locker as Becky walks in and sees the newest PWG play-set featuring the newest superstars from the woman’s fortune ladder match.... (PWG Woman’s wrestlers sold separately.)

Becky : Your playing with toys?

Sasha : I’m not playing with them... I’m forming strategy’s...

As Becky looks at the figures in the ring to perfect detail. And notices Sasha holding her own and a Peyton Royce still with tapped up ribs from the match.

Becky : See now that’s not the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever caught you doin... Can I join?

As Sasha’s eyes go wide.

Sasha : Number one we agreed neeever! To bring up that morning after I won my title!

Becky : Awwww, But why? You looked so cute with the Eddie shirt and the title across your waist singing the...

As Sasha immediately stops her.  

Sasha : No! No! Never means never...

Becky : Your the one who needed a place to stay... Your lucky I always have your back...  Why are you playing with toys?

Sasha : Look they gave em to me to promote them... And I got bored so I... You know what is there anything, else you need? Or can I go back to...

Just then, Becky grabs an Ember action figure.

Becky : Oh look at me my names Ember and I always missed the Eclipse because I always jumped to far away, so I needed a new finisher....  And I beat the Boss off a flying chop block....

As Becky chuckles as Sasha looks stern.  

Sasha : That’s not funny....

Becky : Yes it is... Come on try it...

Sasha grabs the Ruby figure as she laughs to herself.

Sasha : Look at us! We are Ruby Riot! And I had to make up a second identity because no one wants to be around me! And we think it’s funny to call Sasha and Becky painted rats! Even though my nose could be used as a box cutter!

Becky laughs and claps her hands but stops.

Becky : Wait we don’t look like rats... At least I don’t...

Becky grabs Alexa’s and glares at it.

Becky : Even in figure form Ruby and Bliss are creepy....

Sasha : Yea...

Becky : My names Lexxi and I hit my head.. Which made me crazed! So now I’m going to knock Becky of the ladder over and over and cost us the... Ok no Sasha they really are giving me the creeps what if that Ruby one is possessed...

Sasha : Well I... You know just holding her is creepy...

Becky moves the two of them out of the way as she slowly grabs the Peyton.

Becky : Oh if it isn’t dis bitch...

Sasha : Agreed...

Becky immediately tosses the Peyton into the wall and makes it shatter into a few pieces as Sasha’s eyes go wide.

Becky : Sorry I just...

As both of them reach down and hold the others figure respectively. Becky holding Sasha’s and Sasha holding Becky’s.

Sasha : Oh... This is awkward....

Becky : Yea...

Sasha : Well I don’t want to make fun of you and I’m sure you don’t want to make fun of me...

Becky : Oh look at me my names. Da Boss! And I think I’m just so cool! Even though I’m just an anime weeaboo who thinks I’m cool cause I love Sailor Moon and cartoons as a grown women!

Sasha : I’m not a weeb... I’m just a otaku...

Becky : Suuuuure you wanna know what I love? Not my husband... That’s why I wish Eddie would come backstage and stop worrying about his title and come worry about me... That and my hairline to not be balding...

Becky laughs as Sasha holds Becky’s.

Sasha ( In a bad Irish accent) : Oh look at me lassie, my names Becky Lynch and I can’t do anything without Sasha.. Many think I’m cute, but I’m actually just an annoying sidekick who insists on never leaving Sasha alone! Because she’s the only friend I have cause I sound like, I’m slack jawed and my puns are lame....

Becky : Ok that was low...

Sasha : You started it...

Becky stands up and looks Sasha in the eye.

Becky : Ok look we’re past that... Theirs no reason for me to make fun of your anime love and your Eddie fan girl attitude... I’m sorry Boss...

Sasha nods as she lowers the Becky figure.

Sasha : Look your not that annoying you just... Let’s work together here tonight ok? We’re almost in a year of joining this company... Let’s make it a good anniversary...

Becky nods as the two drop their figures and hug.

Becky : Now let’s go kick some Lass!

Sasha smirks

Sasha : I thought you’d never ask Bex... Look this stays between us right...

Becky : Come on Boss!

Becky drags Sasha out as the scene fades to commercial.

Womens Alliances Square Off
Asuka & Ember Moon vs Sasha Banks & Becky Lynch

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July 30th, 2018 FURY   8/2/2018, 3:44 am

Camera's cut to the back to the parking lot as Johnny Wrestling walks out of his car with the Fortune Briefcase in hand. Once seeing Gargano, the fans erupt in cheers and "Johnny Wrestling!" chants. Then comes backstage journalist, Renee Young.

Young: "Hey Johnny got a sec?"

Gargano: "Yea anytime Renee, whats up?"

Young: "Well Johnny, tonight you go to war with John Cena, one of the men you beat to earn your way into the Fortune ladder match which you won. Do you have the same mindset in that match?"

Gargano: "Um, well Renee not really, I have the same focus as last time except Karl's not in the match. Cena certainly is going to be hard to beat, but, I've beat him before and I can do it again. Anything else?"

Young: "Yes, infact, I have one last question."

Gargano: "Lay it on me."

Young: "When will you cash in the Fortune briefcase?"

Gargano: "Ha, knew that was coming...Well, Renee, I got a treat for you and the PWG Universe (Looks at camera) AJ...I want you in a match a-"

Young: "OH MY GOSH JOHNNY LOOK OUT!!!!"

Gargano looks behind him only to see a black 2018 Nissan GT-R coming straight at him without slowing down!!! Gargano pushes Renee out of harms way but couldn't save himself. The body of Johnny collides with the car then gets sent flying into the tinted windows of the cars then soon bouncing off of the car landing awkwardly on the side of his foot as the car speeds off leaving Johnny to rot. Renee picks herself up and runs over to Johnny.

Young: "Ohmygosh Johnny are you ok!?!?!?"

The camera zooms in on Johnny's ankle. The ankle of Gargano looked like the ankle of Celtics forward Gordan Heyward when he had his terrible injury. The camera then shows doctors and other superstars coming to the aide of Johnny... Eventually, the ambulance at standby at all PWG Events drives up and the medics load Johhny into it... Could we have just seen the end of Johnny Wrestling?

Battle of the 'Johns'
Johhny Gargano vs John Cena

Match Result wrote:
winner via Forfeit due to injury - John Cena

The camera pans to a run down abandoned building as Ambrose can be seen sitting, in a chair as he speaks up.

Dean : I would say thank you for joining me here tonight but let’s be honest..... Everyone’s talking and wondering Why? How? And When? And want answers from the guy who rewrites wrestling every time he speaks....

Dean : Well “Why”, is because this house used to be mine.... Yep growing up here in Cincinnati was tough I did a lot of things, I’m not proud of had a terrible life to be honest ....

As Dean looks at the room almost just realizing where he is.

Dean : Beaten battered seems this place is still standing a lot like me... I haven’t been home in a week I’ve been here thinking... Plotting.... Obsessed

Dean takes a puff of his cigarette.

Dean : I’m a very private man. No one knows where I am just how I like it... Now “HOW” am I here? Well it’s simple at Fortune myself and Samoa Joe competed in a last man standing match.... Now the record books and the higher ups will tell ya, and lie to ya that Joe won.... But last I checked I didn’t need medical attention,  I was the last man standing refs decision be damned I won that night, because I lived another day injury free while Joe sat in a hospital bed for what is it at this time?! Second? Third? Fourth? How many times have I hurt you? When will you learn bud?

Dean takes another puff of his cigarette.

Dean : I WALKED UP THAT RAMP! FLEW BACK TO THIS VERY SPOT...

As Dean begins to look around and grabs the chair and breaks it through an eroded wall.

Dean : I’ve been here for a week now... “How” is such a hard question to answer but it’s because I’m just a little more screwed up in the head than some Submission Machine. I’m the only REAL monster in this company... Pain is temporary, but Glory? HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dean laughs to himself.

Dean : GLORY IS FOREVER....

Dean looks at the hole in the wall.

Dean : This place pisses me off!! So “Why”  oh, “why” oh “why”, am I here? It’s motivated me... But still you ask... “When”? Tonight! You see boys and girls I ended Samoa Joe... Tonight I carry on a new chapter... And that starts with Jeff Hardy... Now your thinking... Well God Damn what did Jeff do? Nothing... What did I do to earn the life I experienced?

Dean :Nothing.. Just the way it goes I’m going to hurt and victimize Jeff with moves that I’m very known for... Cause I don’t need to change my style or mindset, all I’m gonna do is end the career of one of the fans superstars... Hey he might be hurt so bad he QUITS on ya... But hey I’ll always be here cause there’s nothing in this world that can stop me... Many have tried, all have failed, see you all tonight...

*In contrast, Samoa Joe's feed cuts in. A nicely decorated house, Joe in a suit and puffing a cigar not a cigarette*

Joe:
The more things change...

*Joe takes a puff from his cigar, laughing to himself, putting it down and looking at the camera*

Joe:
... the more they stay the same.

At Fortune, Dean Ambrose could not answer a count of ten. The promise I told him came to fruition. Yet, to Dean that wasn't a pill he could swallow.

*Joe leans back and ponders, then returns to the camera*

Joe:
I hear comments, the tweets, the backstage talk. Why poke the bear? To Dean he's got nothing to lose... nothing to gain... he just wants to hurt.

I hear "But Joe you've got a house, a wife, a family. A Career."

I can't let Dean go unchecked... he thinks he runs this place... HE RUNS NOTHING!...

he can barely run himself... he lets his run-down life run his circus of a body.

Dean you are not the only one who goes through pain... through torment... You are dragging me to that place... a place you don't want me to be in. The tenth layer of hell you can't fight.

*Joe smirks*

Joe:
But... that's what you want isn't it Dean? You want me to beat you so far into the ground that you can finally... mercifully rest.

Dean I will be the grim reaper that brings you that rest.

This isn't over... but it will be soon.

*Joe sits back in his chair*

Joe:
Good Luck tonight Dean-O, I'll be watching.

*Joe smirks as the camera cuts to black*

Singles Action Return Against The Lunatic Fringe
Jeff Hardy vs Dean Ambrose

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[big][big]
The live feed of Monday night Fury returns and the scene transitions from ringside to a locker room backstage. In the locker room we can see a Chair set up in front of the cubbyholes which holds the vest of the PWG champion AJ Styles, AJ then walks into the camera's view and Styles goes to grab his vest but before he can do that he is interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Not expecting any company, Styles hesitantly yells for them to come in.  The camera still fixated on Styles shows us Styles sighing and rolling his eyes as Eddie can be heard and seen walking up to Styles.

Eddie Guerrero
AYE HOLMES.... you ready for our match tonight essay?
what?
what is it?
aye holmes what is that look for?
What's the matter fool? Oh.... wait i get it... you think last week i came to the ring to attack you? do you really think i came out there to attack you with that steel chair?
Oh man essay vato I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THINKING THAT. i..i mean i come to the ring to save you and Johnny and you think i wanted to attack you? I am a Guerrero, Orale calbron I HAVE MORE PRIDE THAN THAT HOLMES!!! I MAY LIE CHEAT AND STEAL but i have the upmost respect for you holmes. If i wanted to hit you , i woulda done it.

AJ looks at Eddie with a serious expression upon his face.

AJ Styles
Hang on Eddie, you can't blame me for being skeptical about your intentions; you stabbed me in the back before the last time we tagged against The Usos. I may be cautious out there... but I will work with you; just don't pull anything.

Eddie Guerrero
Aye, you got my word holmes. besides these duck dynasty rejects Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper got nothing on us. so let's go out there and show them what Phenomenal Heat can do. ORALE!!! VIVA LA RAZA!!!

Eddie walks out of the locker room and the last thing the audience sees is a shot of AJ Styles who is looking towards the door, Styles smirks and shakes his head before the feed transitions to commercial.
[/big][/big]

Can The Wyatt’s Withstand The Phenomenal Heat?
Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper vs Eddie Guerrero & AJ Styles

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

[big]COLE[/big]
Latino Heat has just pinned the United States Champion!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Yeeeeeeaaa Boii! It's goodt to see my dawg Eddie back to his winning ways after Fortune!

Styles celebrates cautiously with Guerrero, given how their last tag team celebration turned out, as the PWG Universe showers them with cheers. However, these cheers quickly turn into Jeers as Erick Rowan and Luke Harper attack the winners from behind! Bray makes it to his feet to join in on the beatdown, as the 3 members of the Wyatt Family stomp the pair mercilessly for many moments...

The Wyatt Family stops in their tracks as the unexpecting theme of Kevin Nash hits! They, along with the PWG Universe, wonder what Nash is doing here as Big Diesel makes his way down the ramp with a Steel Chair equipped!

[big]COLE[/big]
Is Nash here to even the odds!?

[big]GRAVES[/big]
C'mon, Micheal, I expect an observation like that from Booker here but not you. The #1 Contender is clearly here to pick the bones of the PWG Champion. To soften him up more before their bout at BlockBuster!

The Wyatt Family all face Big Diesel, who is standing on the outside apron of the ring. Bray laughs maniacally before stepping to the side, forming an alleyway between Harper & Rowan, which creates a clear path to the downed PWG Champion, almost as if it's being presented as a gift from Wyatt. Nash nods and grins before stepping through the ropes.

[big]COLE[/big]
Well it looks like you're right, Corey, Nash is going to do a number on- OH MY GOD!

Nash hits a swift Big Boot on Luke Harper, before spinning around quite agilely for his size, and hits Rowan's head with the Steel Chair to a huge pop from the fans! Nash cocks the steel chair back to unload another hit at Bray Wyatt, but the Eater of Worlds rolls out of the ring to safety and collects his family members; with the trio walking backward up the ramp.

Nash grins again while brandishing the steel chair as the Wyatt Family curse at him. Meanwhile, Eddie is outside the ring recovering, leaving AJ Styles as the only other Superstar in the ring. Big Diesel turns towards the Phenomenal One as the tension in the arena is thick for what could happen next.

AJ is still gathering his wits from the jumping, using the ropes to help him up, as Nash hits the steel chair down onto the mat in anticipation. The Champ turns around and catches a glimpse of Big Diesel's steel chair shot swinging down on him! He moves his arms up to brace for the hit! ... but nothing happens. AJ lowers his guard to see Nash enjoying himself.

Nash tosses down the chair and proclaims "I want to make sure you make it to BlockBuster, little man!" before exiting the ring to his theme song hitting.

Nash walks backwards up the ramp, pointing and making championship belt gestures at Styles, while talking inaudible trash that dulled out over his theme music. The PWG Champion stares back at him apparently unfazed at his Goliath-like contender, ending the segment.

World Womens Championship - No Disqualification
Nikki Bella vs Nikki Cross (c)

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Fury Productions.

Back to top Go down

July 30th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1