PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

June 25th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: June 25th, 2018 FURY   Thu 2 Aug - 9:33

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
JUNE 25th, 2018
San Francisco, California
Chase Center
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Looking to Fortune[/big][/big]

Ambrose Tells All

The show kicks off as the first thing you see is Ambrose sitting in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand.

Dean glares at the crowd as an eruption of boos echo throughout the arena as Ambrose clears his throat and speaks.

Ambrose : Seems I’ve pissed off the world? Changed the game? It’s what I always do... But what seems to be on everyone’s mind is the fact that their “hero” Samoa Joe was unsuccessful to qualify for the fortune ladder match and was sent to an emergency hospital to lick his wounds...

The crowd boos as Ambrose gives a smirk.

Ambrose : The Card stated I tell all and that’s exactly what I’m going to do... For far too long I’ve been overlooked, overshadowed, and underrated... Every time I step into this ring I put my body and life on the line... But all you people care about is what have you done for me lately...

Dean adjusts his jacket as he looks around him.

Ambrose : What I did was give you people a Champion to be proud of! A superstar to follow a hero to believe in! I was the most fucked up role model someone could have... But I handle my shit every time I step in this ring. No politics like I’ve seen in OTHER company’s I’ve been a part of. Never complained, never questioned, always followed a different path every company I’ve been apart of...

Ambrose : But now I’m fed up with that I’m a sick guy... And I could only play nice and watch others take what I deserve for so long... I’m going to keep it simple you want to succeed in this company?

Dean holds up his mic.

Ambrose : Try using one of these don’t bitch or whine in the back. Get out here and air your grievances like a fucking man or woman! Don’t be silent and expect opportunity’s to hit you in the face... Come out here stir controversy, create problems raise hell!!! Set any of these pieces of trash in the crowd straight! Or pander like Joe you saw how that worked for him...

Dean smirks as he continues.

Ambrose : Rule two become and do something never seen or done before... I pride myself on being the toughest craziest S.O.B on this planet... And there ain’t a person who can tell me differently... I’m one in a million... I didn’t come here to fit into anyone’s mold and I didn’t come here to follow in anyone’s footsteps... I AM THE IRON MAN OF PWG. No matter the injuries, the lows or the highs... Dean Ambrose will and forever be Fury’s top star shiny belt on my waist or not...

Ambrose : And the most important rule of all... Don’t piss of Dean Ambrose... Seth tried it... Chased em to the B-Show... HBK tried it... The guy can’t get a spotlight to save his life... Joe tried it... Joe succeeded... But I’m not the kinda guy to lose... Or put something to rest... Joe consider this a warning you questioned the kind of a man I am? I sent you to the hospital and lost no sleep that night... In fact I’m damn proud of sending him there... I’ve never hated a man more than Samoa Joe... I was here on Fury before you Joe and you keep this up... I’ll be here long after you... This is your final warning...

As he says that he steps up and looks at the ramp as the crowd explodes in cheers as Samoa Joe holding his neck marches to the ring and slides in as the two exchange fists as the crowd explodes in cheers.

Dean kicks Joe in the gut and goes to hook him in a headlock driver but gets picked up and placed in a Uranage but Ambrose slips out and falls onto the apron as he try’s to collect himself he’s scooped again and planted with a Uranage onto the concrete!!!!! As Joe watches a limp Ambrose roll on the ground covering his head as he goes to exit the ring and head up the ramp.

Dean begins to use an announce table to steady himself as Joe shakes his head no... Joe runs toward a defenseless, Ambrose and plants him through the announce table with another Uranage!!! Ambrose lays motionless as a scene early familiar to last week. Doctors and security run down to assist Ambrose as a stretcher is brought out Joe throws up his hands and goes to walk away.

Dean is helped on the stretcher as a “Joe” chant erupts much to the dismay of Corey. As Joe shakes his head again as he runs back down!! Pushing the security guard away as he pulls a limp Ambrose off the stretcher! And nails one more Uranage!!! This time off the steel steps!!!

The ringside doctors begin to panic as Joe throws up his hands again and begins to admire his work before he, in a disturbingly calm manner, begins to walk up the ramp. Before the show fades to commercial, the doctors and a panicking JBL try to assist an unconscious, battered, and broken Lunatic Fringe...

Heart Break or Black Heart?
Shawn Michaels VS Tommaso Ciampa

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Sasha Banks as Special Guest Enforcer
Ember Moon VS Becky Lynch

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

This abrupt 4 minute women's wrestling match has come to a close and has unveiled a winner in the form of Ember Moon with the devastating but fresh Eclipse. Embers theme begins to blare throughout the arena while the commentators begin to introduce their input on the match.

::Cole::
Well what a valiant effort by Becky but Ember just seems to be on a war path of domination.

::Graves::
I agree, I think shes trying to prove that she is ready for her rival Asuka.

Ember is seen in the middle of the ring with her hand raised in victory before the arena goes completely black. The fans give a mixed reaction for they know who is gracing them with their presence.

The titantron suddenly displays the apparent other side of the Empress. Visualized in the uncanny mask. Few moments pass before the screen fades to black. The lights in the arena come back on where we see a bewildered Ember with now Asuka who is somehow already in the ring. Asuka lunges herself at Ember and unleashes the full power of the Japanese Strong Style, knocking Ember to the mat. Stiff lefts and rights are connected to the jaw of the downed Ember. Asuka now has a sly grin depicted among her features as she laughs at Ember lying in agony on the ground.

Asuka then locks in the her vicious submission finisher she calls the Asuka lock. Ember can be seen struggling trying to break free but her efforts mean nothing to the Empress who is choking the life out of her. Asuka finally lets go when Ember passes out. Asuka then mouths off at someone for a mic as she looks to be in a foul mood. Before she speaks a strange look seems to be displayed across her facet.

::Asuka::
Ember!, you..
can beat whoever... that doesn't mean...
you can beat ME! You want to face me so bad....
then next week...
your wish...
is..
granted!.

Asuka slams the microphone on the floor and walks off.

Cena's old theme song hits as comes out looking serious.

Cena gets in the ring ask for a mic *

Cena: yo yo yo, tonight I’m kicking it old school. Last week some overweight fat ass named Bray musta broke the ladder the way it was jigglin'. But tonight I get back on track against some indy darlings who aren't on my level by winnin'.

Cena pauses for a second and smirks.

Cena: But that's not the only thing they're losing tonight, it's also their nuts. Ain’t nobody going out last me tonight and going to Fortune, especially some Indy mutts!

Cena is interrupted by one of his opponents in the Fortune Qualifier match...

[big]"MACHINE GUN"[/big]

It's about time someone finally stepped up to the plate, and PWG's returning Karl Anderson is just that man, as he comes out to a new rocking theme. He has a mic in hand and begins to speak as he walks down the ramp.

Karl Anderson:
"Just when I thought this roster was full of morons, here comes John Cena, to reinstate that fact, with this three sentence "smackdown" of words."

Indeed, Karl isn't here to kiss up and play to the crowd, but he shakes his head as he takes his time stepping to the ring.

Karl Anderson:
"For a guy that got his ass handed to him, you talk like you won a million bucks. Problem is, I'm not seeing any hardware around your waist, "homie", much less a reason for you say that I ain't on your level. See, when you think of a professional wrestler, you think of "The Machine Gun" himself, Karl Anderson, not some wannabe gangster who's showing with this display he's going through a mid-life crisis. What even is this? You call this a throwback, but it falls on deaf ears, and only further legitimizes the fact you're nothing but a cookie cutter wrestler."

He chuckles to himself as he steps to the steel stairs.

Karl Anderson:
"You think this is just a display of gusto and machoism? Sorry to burst your bubble Johhny-boy, but I'm the guy to fix these kinds of problems. With one gun stun at a time, I guaran-damn-tee that neither you or Johnny Gargano are gonna stop me. A guy like you doesn't deserve to be at Fortune, much less in that Ladder Match. That's my ticket, and I'm planning on cashing that in to see Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, where there's no fake rapper John Cena, plaguing this sport. "

Cena laughs before responding to Anderson's comments.

Cena: Whoa now slim mcnugget slow your roll... you call me a fake gangster, but the only thing that's fake around here are those abs you call a "six-pack." You talk that trash it's all the same I've heard it before trust; but you'll just end up like the rest nothing but dust!

Cena: Dude the only thing you're winning tonight is a free ticket to Japan after I kick your ass back to it. Maybe your Asian wife will still stand behind you after you're dishonored... But here's the facts Carls Jr. Tonight I’m taken you to school with rest of these clowns so just call me the teacher. And the first lesson is not to mess with John Cena because I’m bad-bad man!

Karl Anderson:
"This is exactly what I mean."

Karl shakes his head with a look of disappointment as he steps in between the ropes to confront Cena.

Karl Anderson:
"This... the nursery rhymes, the nonchalant bragging, this is the sort of filth I'm trying to clean up around here. What does all this talk do for you? Do I look like the kind of guy to care what you think about my physical look? Or your "roasts" on people involved with my personal life? The only thing I care about here is the only thing that matters; that's results. You, on the other hand, don't care about that. I've seen your type, Cena. You like to ignore the facts, because in the end, I'm right, and you're just, wrong. "

The crowd seem a little confused by this, and as if presenting Cena, he throws up a hand, as if to say there isn't much to see.

Karl Anderson:
"Loss after loss Cena, it's a sad rinse and repeats the story for you. How in the actual hell do you think you can win the Fortune Ladder Match if you can't even beat a Rob Zombie reject like Bray Wyatt? How can you come out here in the first place, and act like you're some big shot, when in reality; this is just a pity match for you, while the real competition fights for a chance at victory."

Karl crosses his arms as if to say "your move", as he awaits a response or even a new arrival to the discussion.

Cena laughs again.

Cena: Okay Carls Jr. I can’t even take you seriously, I mean damn kid, I gotta take your ass school again! You talk a big game your "facts" don’t mean Jack. It doesn’t matter how many times I lose, I still dust myself off and keep grinding. Cause 'Never Give Up' ain't just a slogan on a T-shirt its a lifestyle homie! You just a rookie who can’t even hold a candle to me.

Cena asks for a bottle of water. He takes a sip of water before continuing.

Cena: I did something you haven’t done chump; that's made history in PWG in the first ever ladder match. Catch me in all the PWG highlight clips for eternity. And I’m also THE GUY who put Revolt on notice by going 2-0 in brand vs brand matches! What the hell have you done? Not a damn thing. In fact you in this match is big question mark to us; maybe JBL feels sorry for your mcnugget ass. So do us all a favor and shut up Mr. Clean

Karl Anderson:
"-And yet, here you are, in this match."

The Machine Gun chuckles, as his tongue in cheek comment amuses himself.

Karl Anderson:
"Ya see John, that's all in good faith. About how you're just the cheery little fighter. A guy who can get knocked down and still come back up, but there's an issue with the legitimacy of that. You've got no hardware around your waist, and nothing else to show your oh-so "great" and "important" achievements in this company. As I've said before, this display is nothing but pitiful for a man that lives in his own fantasy land."

Karl Anderson:
"While I'm at it, it's a good thing you took that sip of water, you wanna know why? It's a bit hard of a pill to swallow, but you aren't the franchise player anymore. You wanna talk about how my words are meaningless, yet if memory serves me correctly, you were the one out here first, calling us out. Yet as soon as I start stating the facts, here comes John-boy to deny them. If you ask me, I see you as the biggest hypocrite in this entire company, and as far as targets go-"

Anderon takes his hand and makes a gun gesture, loading it, aiming it right for Cena's head, and pulling the trigger.

Karl Anderson:
"Bang... you're the perfect one to use as a stepping stone, to my version of the PWG."

Cena laughs once more before responding.

Cena: Oh the hypocrisy of calling me a "hypocrite" now that's rich! See I’m this company's heartbeat! I’ll be here whether pwg selling out arena's or the lights are out, while you're busy watching your girl play strip poker... so the next time you point your little finger at me, you may just become the next "deadman" around here homie.

Cena: You say things that ain’t true, hell, these fans laughing at you! These "facts" you spittin' ain’t true but me?  I can spit line after line, shot after shot, sooner or later, you be running out of words to say so mcnugget if got nothing better let’s get next clown out here...

He grins at the reply be Cena, blowing his finger as if it was an old Western off-mic, before giving his retort.

Karl Anderson:
"You're talking to thin air, champ."

Cena's words don't phase Anderson, as he stands there, shaking his head with a look at Cena.

Karl Anderson:
"I'll say this, for a guy that's been here longer than my entire PWG career has lasted, you certainly have a way of thinking. My record here is nothing to glance at. In total, I only have two matches, both of which, I've won. While you, a plethora of "classics". The issue here is you, Cena. You can't even grasp the word common sense if it smacked you across the head.  The facts don't matter? In what world does that make any sense? The facts do matter, and the fact of the matter is that on this microphone, you are the kid, and I'm the adult, because "The Machine Gun" Karl Anderson has schooled you in every sense of the word, son."

Karl Anderson:
"My words are true, John, unlike yours. If I'm lying, then where's your belt? I've stated the obvious; you're no U.S. Champion, and you're certainly no threat. I've got all the right to point my finger where I want it, because, at the end of the day, there are two things for clear and apparent; I state the facts when no one else will, and I'll be pointing a finger next to your skull, as you lay in the middle of this ring, dizzy and after getting hit with the Gun Stun, the very same goes for that mute kid Jo-"

Anderson is cut off from the aforementioned theme's hitting followed by a huge pop from the crowd as almost every fan in the arena jumps on their feet.

Johnny pops out of the curtain as the cheers grow louder, he then makes his way down the ramp trying to tag everyone as possible. He makes his way up on the steel steeps then leaps over the top rope with a grin on his face, now asks for a mic. Before he could even say a word, "Johnny Wrestling" chants sound off like a siren through the arena. Johnny asks the fans to quiet down with a hand gesture.

Gargano: "Relax Cena they're not talking about you as we all know for a fact that your name doesn't end with an 'N' and a 'Y' and we know damn well you can't wrestle. We also know that neither of you will walk out of this match with a win. Look look look, I know my first run here was mixed, but I'm not Johnny Mixed, I'M JOHNNY WRESTLING! And while I came up short against Kevin Nash in my return last week, JBL has given me one last opportunity to prove I belong here on Monday Night Fury! So sorry Karl and John, but everything you've said is for nothing. Because tonight, there will be Garga-No-Escape from the fact that I'm winning this match and I will move on to Fortune and win that contract! Because this Rebel Heart has ZERO quit in it!"

The fans erupt in "Johnny Wrestling" chants as Gargano puts a huge smile on his face. The 3 Superstars stare at one another intensely until the scene fades for a commercial break.

The Goons meet The Family
The Revival VS The Wyatt Family

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Fortune Ladder Match Qualifier
Johnny Gargano VS Karl Anderson VS John Cena

Match Result wrote:
Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Fury everybody. It's Gargano, Cena, and Anderson in the Fortune Ladder qualification match.

Booker: Yea and that man John Cena is dominating everybody is that ring!

Outside the ring Cena blasts Gargano with a shoulder tackle, he gets up flexing, then Cena looks at the steps, Cena has a plan.

Cole: Oh look at Cena here, steel steps in hand!

Graves: Oh God what is he planning here?

Cena throws steps into ring then gets in himself, he adjuts the steps to the middle of the ring. He looks straight at Anderson, picks up Anderson placing him on Cena's shoulders looking for an AA on the steel steps!

Cole: Oh no look at Cena! He's wanting to do the AA on the steels steps!

Graves: He wants to destroy Good Brother Anderson!

Cena waves his hand in front of his face, BAM! The spine of Karl Anderson collides with the steel steps! Karls rolls off and Cena goes for the pin.

Booker: CENA'S GOING TO FORTUNE!

Ref starts count, 1, 2, NO! Gargano broke it up! He came from outside of the the ring and used the steps as a ramp, jumped off, and delivered an elbow to the back of Cena!

Graves: That little rat took away Cena's win! Cena had Anderson but then came the rat and denied Cena!

Cole: Where did he even come from?!?

Cena gets up and looks at Johnny, rage filled Cena as he runs at Gargano, Johnny dropped down and tripped Cena making him fall onto the steel steps, Gargano saw his opprotunity, he quickly got to Cena and put Cena in the Garga-No-Escape on the steel steps!

Booker: LOOK AT GARGANO! HE PUT CENA IN THAT HOLD OF HIS ON THE STEPS!

Cole: What a strategy by Johnny!

Graves: No! Come on Cena! Don't let that little troll win!

From behind, Karl, with kendo stick in hand, blasts Gargano with the stick! Johnny's face was filled with strain. Anderson picks up Gargano and hits a Cutter! Karl goes for the pin! 1..2..Kickout! Gargano shows that heart of his, his Rebel Heart.

Cole: Gargano hangs on! What heart by this young man!

Booker: WOW THIS KID IS SOMETHING SPECIAL!!

Graves: Come on! Obviously a slow count by the ref! Do your job man!

With disbelief on his face Karl picks Johnny back up looking for another Cutter! But no! Gargano pushes him down, then Karl, on his knees, turns around to Gargano but gets met with a Superkick leveling Karl! Gargano for the pin, 1..2..3!!!

Cole: GARGANO WINS! GARGANO WINS! JOHNNY WRESTLING IS GOING TO FORTUNE!

Booker: WOW THAT WAS AMAZING! THE UNDERDOG PICKS UP THE WIN, I LIKE IT!

Graves: Fluke! It has to be a Fluke! No way this kid beat Cena and Anderson!

JoJo: Here's your winner...Johnny..Garrrganooo!

Cole: Whether you like it or not, Corey, Gargano is going to Fortune and has a shot at the Fortune Contract Breifcase

Last edited by AnyColor on Thu 2 Aug - 9:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 25th, 2018 FURY   Thu 2 Aug - 9:34

The Druids all simultaneously blow their torches out, but there's enough light remaining from purple smoke that's begun to rise oncee again. Every fan in attendance stares on as the Druids step into the ring. Now seeming powerless to resist as the Druids slowly pace around the ring. Two druids lift the casket into the ring that's beside the announcer's table. Undertaker has all the Druids, with their backs to the camera, all kneel down at the casket simultaneously as they all start there chant.

Michael Cole
It seems The Druids are performing some type of ritual.

Graves
This is amazing. The unnatural powers of The Undertaker can mystify anyone.

Now The Undertaker steps onto the ring apron and then steps into the ring as eight druids kneel in his presence. The Undertaker paces over to the casket and stops in front of both the casket and druids  His monstrous hands lunge forward and seize the casket of both Undertaker is met with little resistance.

Michael Cole
Look at this! The Undertaker is using dark powers

The Undertaker
I shall bring the light of The Darkness, which shall be obtained from the abyss... For without Darkness, there can be no light... I know of its great impulses; I know when it lights; I know when it flows; I know when it overflows.

Graves
What the hell is going on!

All four druids release their hold on the casket right before The Undertaker lifts up the Casket door. The Undertaker remains expressionless and the eight Druids who once held down the casket door now bow as if their job has been completed. Four druids kneel on one side of The Undertaker and the other four druids kneel on the other side of The Undertaker. The Undertaker removes his hat and places it on the ground in front of him. Suddenly, Paul Bearer shoots up from the Casket sitting up!

Booker
The fuck!?!? Dis Nigga alive!? I'm outta here black people don't last long in this type of setting!

Michael Cole
You have to see The Undertaker in person before you can really appreciate how amazing he is.

Undertaker draws a microphone seemingly from out thin air and slowly raises it to his lips before he begins to speak.

The Undertaker
For far too long I have resided deep within the depths of hell.. Once, I was the Demon of Death Valley, but that demon has been dethroned... Now, I'm incapable of even feasting on the least appetizing of souls. My decades of destruction have long ended and I've been stranded in a purgatory between the Hell I've created for myself, and the heaven all wrestling gods are blessed in... Tonight is the night I begin on the path to redeeming my past sins; by relinquishing each and every sinner from the inner chambers of this ring...

Thus far, The Undertaker has delivered a cold-toned speech which has gone over coldly with the fans in attendance. They're intrigued by his poetic words and feed into what he says.

The Undertaker
Kevin Nash! You are nothing more than a bitch; but I am more than a demon... Because I, The Undertaker, am the true Demon of Death Valley. I am The Deadman... I am The Phenom... and I am The Lord of Darkness... anyone who dares to believe otherwise will face my wrath when I personally send them to internal hell where all their memories will be forgotten...

Undertaker's last sentence is delivered especially menacing and you have to wonder if, even withstanding his supernatural capabilities, he'll be able to back those words.

Nash's music hits and he appears on the stage, laughing, mic in hand.

Nash: What is this, Scary Terry? These people didn't pay to sit in the dark, my guy. They pay to see guys like AJ Styles (crowd pops)...and ME..KICK the ASSES of guys like you and anyone who so happens to be with you... Demon, Willie Beamin, Dead Guy, or Fly Guy... Don't matter, you're gettin' a boot to your face TONIGHT! ... But hell why wait!?

Nash makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring, coming face-to-face with The Deadman...

The Undertaker
Tonight, Kevin Nash, I deal with you while Eddie deals with AJ. Understand this, I am more than a demon... I'm your worst nightmare coming true... And at PWG Fortune, I will personally send you to internal damnation where all you will do is rot! And once I lay you to rest, it will be time to send The Darkness after the PWG Championship!

Taker gives Nash a look of pure evil before they are both interrupted...

[big][big]Eddie Guerrero walks out on stage  after Undertaker mentions the words "PWG Championship." With mic in hand, he makes his way towards the ring speaking.

Eddie Guerrero
Deadass? You serious holmes? we gotta team up and you're out here talking edgy... suffering this, rest in peace that, I know we both share "coming back from the grave" in common, but you're being a downer essay. Orale! Yeah, but I got a question for you Taker. Can Latino Heat count on you to have my back tonight in our tag match? I'm not worried about Nash and Styles, I got his number essay vato. So before you go talking about becoming champion, sit back in your grave or coffin, whatever you can afford, and watch Latino Heat defeat AJ Styles like a real champion should.

AJ Styles music immediately hits and Styles wastes no time in coming to confront the other three in the ring, especially Eddie for talking reckless.[/big][/big]

[big]STYLES[/big]
Have my number Eddie!? No, no see you were put on this planet to "lie, cheat, and steal" alright. You cheated death.. you stole a PWG contract.. and you lied last week when you cheap shot me with the PWG Championship! But me? I was put on this planet to be PHENOMENAL!

The crowd pops as AJ continues.

[big]STYLES[/big]
You may have stolen a victory over me when I was focused on Cena, but then you found out first hand how it is to be the center of my focus when I beat you 1-on-1. And at PWG Fortune, the sequel is going to have the same ending when I take that PWG Championship off you! (another huge pop is heard as AJ glances over at Nash and Taker briefly) But first, Big Daddy Cool and I are going to make you both feel at home tonight...when we bury you 6 feet under!

The crowd "ohhhhs" as Nash gives Styles a quick dap. Nash then lifts his microphone up to speak.

[big]NASH[/big]
That will be just 'Too Sweet' AJ; but I say...why wait til the main event?

On queue, all 4 Superstars drop their microphones and step up to fight when they are stopped in their tracks by a theme song hitting.

[big]JBL[/big]
Whoa, whoa I'm not having my money main event cash load being blown halfway through the show. Now tensions are high and the blood is bad between you guys, I get it. So since you all can't wait for PWG Fortune to arrive, I'm going to up the ante in this tag match to hold you all off a while longer. Tonight's main event will be AJ Styles & Kevin Nash... versus Eddie Guerrero and The Undertaker... with the winning team granted the right to pick the stipulation for their respective matches at PWG Fortune!

The audience marks out with "YES!" chants filling the arena as the 4 Superstars in the ring nod their head at the decision and talk trash to their respective rivals, eventually ending the segment.

Who will gain MUCH needed momentum?
The New Day VS The Hardy Boyz

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Fortune Ladder Match Qualifier
Sasha Banks VS Lita

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

We return from a commercial break to see Daniel Bryan in the ring with a microphone in hand, he brings it to his mouth as he's about to speak but he's interrupted by the crowd breaking out into a large "Daniel Bryan!" chant over and over which causes him to pause and break out into a smile.

The fans start a "Yes!" chant now once Bryan acknowledges the chant which makes him laugh a little bit and once it dies down he brings the microphone back up.

Daniel Bryan
No matter what I'm going through in PWG, whether it be bad or good, it's always you guys that can put a smile on my face. But for the past 3 months, I've gone through a lot of... Darkness...It all started on Fury when I lost to Nakamura; we shook hands in a sign of respect and headed to the back and that was that, or so I thought. Afterward, something sinister happened. Something evil came after me. And I wasn't me any longer... but, I can't believe I'm saying this, thankfully Undertaker's Darkness overpowered this other and put it in a weakened state... it gave me a window to fight back! and reclaim myself as Daniel Bryan! so, from here on in, I'm going to show everyone who the real Daniel Bryan is and make people believe in me again!

Daniel Bryan
Next week on Fury we finally will see the REAL return of Daniel Bryan! I'm going to show everyone why I'm not a B+ Player... Not Dbry Gun who is disrespected. But the Daniel who is Respected and loved by the fans, putting on 5 star matches night in and night out! PWG just turned into the YES MOVEMENT!

Daniel Bryan
JBL told me it was great to have "the old Daniel" back now, but that I would have to make an impact on Fury... Welll, I know how to wrestle and I know these people want to see me in this ring again. So if anyone has any guts you'd step up to the plate and prove that you can actually beat me clean, if you have faith in yourself that is. Cause we're the YES MOVEMENT! and we are ready!

The fans break out into huge "YES!" chants now wanting to see if anyone accepts his challenge.

As Daniel Bryan awaits an answer to his challenge, a new theme song is heard for the first time in PWG.

Mankind is seen rolling down the ramp in a hospital bed and crashes abruptly into the ring

Booker T - What the hell is this? Who is this nut-job Cole?

Michael Cole - That looks to be Dude Love but it seems like hes lost a few marbles after that spear from Edge. Why is he here on Fury, and why is he interrupting Cena and Anderson?

Mankind grabs a microphone from his pants that looks to be homemade and not connected to any PWG equipment. No one can hear what he is saying until a official on ringside hands him an actual microphone.

Mankind - Is this thing on? Sorry I'm late, I'm still getting use to the boiler rooms around here. You should come by sometime and see it I'll have to tidy the place up first Mr. Socko hates filth. For those who don't know me I, uhhh, like to be called by my name Mankind and it comes to my attention that we are accepting your challenge Daniel Bryan! But not any kind of match OHH Yessss this match will involve weapons of all kinds ladders, tables, socks Oh My!!! and you know what that means?

Mankind starts to smile and hits himself with the microphone harder and harder.

Mankind - PAIN!!! YESSSS PAIN!!!! MOMMA FOLEY I will bring them the pain will that make you proud MOMMY!!?!? Will It !?!?!? For you in this match with me you have been put on my bad-side and that is a side even Satan himself doesn't come to close too unless Socko invites him. OOps I mean Mr. Socko. My apologies Socky. But I will save my rambling for after the carnage. Like the great Mr. Edgar Allan Poe once said "I Became Insane, With Long Intervals Of Insanity" I bid you all a goodnight until next time my treats. Welcome To Foley's Fury!!!

Mankind puts both microphones into his pants waves to the crowd starts talking to himself and rolls out the ring and goes into the crowd up the stairs and exits the arena as bizarrely as he entered.

Winners Choose Stipulations for Fortune
AJ Styles & Kevin Nash VS Eddie Guerrero & The Undertaker

Match Result wrote:

After a long brawl among 4 titans of PWG, the 4 competitors find themselves outside the ring fighting. Taker tosses Styles back in the ring but before he can follow gets hit in the back from Nash. The two exchange fists until Eddie comes up from behind Nash and hits a dropkick on his knee causing Nash to fall. Taker rolls into the ring now to pursue Styles but he gets nailed with a Phenomenal Forearm! Taker's momentum carries him out of the ring, but as Styles stands up he gets hit from behind from Eddie, who proceeds to hit a Brainbuster on the #1 Contender! However, the PWG Champion is surprised when he reaches his feet with a swift kick to the gut from Nash, who proceeds to hit a quick Jackknife. The Ref counts!

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

Michael Cole
Big Daddy Cool surpised the PWG Champion in the chaos with a Jackknife for the win!

Graves
And now he and AJ earned the right to pick the stipulation for their respective matches at PWG Fortune! I can't wait to find out which stipulation they choose!

The show ends with Kevin Nash and AJ Styles doing the 'Too Sweet' gesture to cheers from the PWG Universe.

Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Fury Productions.

Back to top Go down

June 25th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1