PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K19 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

June 18th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

PostSubject: June 18th, 2018 FURY   Thu 2 Aug - 9:30

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
June 18th, 2018
Houston, Texas
Toyota Center
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]SHOW NAME: Fortune Prelims[/big][/big]

*As the show lights up with the opening pyrotechnics we are brought to the broadcast booth with Michale Cole, Booker T, and Corey Graves*

Cole:
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another high octane episode of Monday Night Fury!

Booker:
Awwwww Cole, this about to be lit! This show goin right in ma fave five! It's gonna be GOODT!

Graves:
Yes it is Booker, AND to top it all off our main event of the evening PWG's FIRST EVER ladder match for the United States Championship. With Bray Wyatt putting his title on the line against John Cena!

Cole:
That's not all Corey! We are officially on the road to Fortune! Qualifiers for that prestigious briefcase start tonight!

Graves:
Speak of the devil Cole! Or should I say the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe!

*Joe struts his way onto the stage taking in the admiration of the PWG universe before walking down to the ring, microphone in hand*

Cole:
Joe just two weeks ago THOUGHT he put Dean Ambrose behind him after a brutal match at Fallout! Yet, last week with Dean Ambrose as the special guest enforcer DID beat the United States Champion in Bray Wyatt BUT Dean Ambrose making things personal by attacking both men, Samoa Joe specifically, with a Steel Chair.

Graves:
Joe knows he can't think about that though, he's got a Fortune Ladder Match qualifier against former PWG Champion HBK to kick off the show tonight!

*While Joe gets in the ring the crowd chanting "Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe" he smirks then puts the microphone to his lips*

Joe:
You know, Dean Ambrose...

*The crowd starts booing at the very mention of the heels name*

Joe:
Dean Ambrose thinks he has my number... Dean Ambrose thinks he's in my head... DEAN AMBROSE thinks he will go unpunished for what he did last week.

*The crowd cheers at the thought of Dean Ambrose in pain*

Joe:
Let me ask you something Dean? What was the last thing that went through your head when I put you to sleep at Fallout? Was it how much of a failure you are? Was it Renne? Was it what you put Seth through? Huh "Mr. Monster inside me?"

*Joe stops to compose himself*

Joe:
I told you EVERYBODY gets put to sleep by the Samoan Submission Machine. You know what though... you can attack me with chairs all you want... I don't care about you Dean Ambrose, you were nothing but a stepping stone... because tonight I write my name in the annals of PWG AGAIN! Tonight I face HBK, a man I haven't fought yet...  but I can make one promise... HBK you are NOT ready for me! I'm going to run through you and make it to that ladder match next month... A path to claim the one thing that I never got my rematch for. The World Heavyweight Championship!

*The crowd explodes at the thought of Joe holding gold once more*

Joe:
So whether it's Eddie Gurrero, AJ Styles, Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar... I WILL walk out of Fortune NOT with a briefcase but with a PWG Championship! So HBK... get your ass out here!

*Joe tosses the mic over his shoulder prepared and ready*

The Heartbreak Kid makes his way onto the stage as he signals for his music to be cut. Shawn Michaels angrily grits his teeth at the crowd as he spins the mic in his hand before he speaks.

Shawn Michaels
You know..... I could really stand here for the whole show and spit this long tale of greatness that is my career, but I honestly don’t need too. I AM the greatest superstar in PWG history hands down. But ladies and gentlemen... I am human. I got caught up in the glitter and glamor of being World Champion twice and I let it throw me off my game. I thought I could take an off day and do whatever I wanted..... and that caused me to lose my Championship. MY spot!!!

HBK then wipes his face in an attempt to calm down as the crowd boos.

Shawn Michaels
The old me is gone, ladies and gentlemen. Over the past few weeks, I had to determine who I was as not just a PWG Superstar... but as a man. Ever since I started wrestling I wanted to be known as the greatest of all time. Now......it’s time to fulfill that promise I made to myself all that time ago. And NO ONE will stand in my way.

Shawn then stares Joe down as he drops the mic in anger as he enters the ring. Tension fills the arena as the ref signals for the bell.

Fortune Ladder Match Qualifier
Shawn Michaels VS Samoa Joe

Match Result wrote:

Corey : And these two men giving everything they have left! What’s it gonna take??[/img]

Booker : I don’t know y’all but these two men look spent!]

Joe stands up with a glare on his face as HBK is picked up for a Uranage as a familiar theme kicks up to a chorus of boos.

As Dean runs down the ramp and hops onto the apron but immediately is swiped at by Joe. Dean gives a smirk as Joe is spun around and nailed with a huge superkick!!!

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

HBK gives a smile as Ambrose slides into the ring which immediately makes HBK give a quick exit as Ambrose grabs a mic.

Dean : Well what do you know Joe, payback is a bitch... Looks like it’s back of the line for you... Seems a few people are upset don’t worry, I’m sure there’s a place for ya on the pre-show Joey... I would say I’ll see ya in the future buuuut... I think you learned your lesson...

Dean goes to exit the ring as he stops and gives a smirk.

Dean : But I don’t trust ya so sadly Joey I’m sending you to intensive care...

Dean pulls a biker chain out of his jacket. As he slowly wraps it around his fist and begins to bash his face in with chain! Shot after shot! Each revealing a bit more blood as Dean loosens his grip as he wraps the chain around his neck and hoists him up! Screaming in his face and receiving a bit of spit from Joe into his eye!

Dean looks even more crazed than usual as he drops Joe with a Dirty Deeds! And leaves him resting in a pool of his own blood as security and EMTs run to detain Ambrose and try to attend to Joe! As Dean gives a sickly laugh the EMTs help Joe onto a stretcher as a silence comes over the arena including on commentary as Joe is taken backstage and helped into an ambulance as the show fades to commercial break!

[bgcolor=#000]*At the office of PWG Fury GM, JBL is viewing of some the Wall Street Journal when he is interrupted by a knock on the door.
He quickly stashes the bodybuilding babes magazine - that he was hiding inside the journal - into the side drawer of his desk.*

:: JBL ::
You may enter.

*Into the office steps the lovely Lita, to which JBL acknowledges this.*

Ahhhh the lovely Lita; what may I do you for?

:: Lita ::
I come at quite a decent price these days there cowboy.

*JBL raises his eyebrows.*

The price of a 'Fortune' opportunity.
JBL this redhead is looking for redemption.
The way I see it you put that Nikki Cross into a Title Match and just last week I beat her. I know I'm not high enough in the rankings for title shots, so a just chance at Fortune is what I'm looking for.

Well "fortune favors the bold" as they say.
Ya know what fortune may just be shining on you more than you know Lita.
Brie Bella has come down with an illness so I'm going to give you that chance you're looking for.
You go up against Becky Lynch tonight in a Fortune Women's Qualifying Match.

Really?

Yes really, now get out of here and get ready.

:: lita ::
Nice, that was easier than expected I thought I'd have to seduce you or something.

Well you still can...

Hmmm nah, I need to go like you said get ready for the match against Becky Lynch.

Dang it.

*Lita leaves closing the door behind her.

JBL shrugs his shoulders in an 'oh well' motion and reopens the desk drawer to secure into place his previous to being interrupted reading material of bodybuilding babes back in between the Wall Street Journal.*
[/bgcolor]

PWG Fury. A show that lives up to its name. Hard hitting action, fast-paced athleticism, and Hollywood quality characters, you have it all here. Wrestlers from all over the world plan on making their impact here and one man is a special case, of a return. The following was sent via text message earlier in the day:

Karl Anderson: "Well-well-well, if it ain't The Machine Gun himself, Karl Anderson."

Karl Anderson: "Ya know, it's taking a lot out of me to be driving and recording this here little message. Now I've been away for a month. Some might not like I'm coming back to the P-Dubya-G, and to be fair, I never really cared. The "Good Brother" has a point to make, that he never quit. Luke Gallows? He has unfinished business in Japan, but I don't need em. I'm gonna be a man about this, and teach this roster of boys a thing or two. And it starts tonight with Tomasso Ciampa."

The Club Comes to Fury
Tommaso Ciampa VS Karl Anderson

Match Result wrote:

Click to reveal winner:

*Nash is walking into the arena as Renee Young catches up with him, mic in-hand*

RY: Nash! Long time, no talk! I have some questions, if you've got time...

Nash: Ask away, Renee.

RY: You've had some battles lately, how tough was the US title match loss?

Nash: Pretty tough. We both fought pretty hard. I plan on getting another shot, but first I have a Dead Man to get through. But right now, Big Sexy is fumin' after Taker cost me my matchup last week against that freak Goldust; but Big Sexy is also always plotting on the next move, Renee.

RY: Ooh, ominous... What does that mean for the future?

Nash: You shouldn't be the one worrying about it, Renee, I'm certainly not.

RY: Hmm...ok..Well, Nash, anything else?

Nash: Sure! Hey, DEAD GUY! Scary Terry, watch my match tonight... You're going to get a glimpse into YOUR future at PWG Fortune!

*Nash walks away laughing*

RY: Back to you guys at ringside.

Lita VS Becky Lynch

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Just as we return from commercial break the arena lights go out, creating darkness. The song of the Empress begins to blast throughout the vicinity as the jam-packed Fury believers cheer with excitement.

The Empress gradually makes her way out onto the stage dressed in her usual ring gear and displays that obscenely strange face mask that has become a symbol of her identity.

::Graves::
Asuka has dominated competitor after competitor but tonight she meets her toughest challenge to date in the form of the Women's Champion Nikki Bella.

::Cole::
This looks to be a good match as Nikki Bella is undefeated and Asuka rarely loses. This could also give us some insight on how the 3 way at Fortune may go down with Nikki Cross added to the mix.

Asuka saunters her way down the ramp and eventually gets into the squared circle, with the mask still apparent she gradually makes her way to the nearest turnbuckle.

She removes the mask allowing her facial features to be visualized. A cunning smirk is evidently revealed. She then proceeds to ask for a microphone from the ringside staff, who quickly oblige. With a mic in hand she begins to speak.

::Asuka::
Tonight I face...
your champion!,
Nikki Bella. A woman...
who has never lost!.
Well she isn't ready for the Empress!.
Now I'm going.. to.. talk about Ember Moon!.
the woman.. who begs... who pleads... for..
a match! you aren't... ready! and...
you never.. will be! (crowd boos)
It's true... I mean.. when was the... last time..
she even won. I ah.. can't remem..ber.

Asuka begins to chuckle to herself as she is clearly enjoying making fun of Ember Moon. She is beginning to show a slight change in her attitude, a more overconfident empress is shown prominently. Before Asuka can continue her banter she is interrupted by a much-expected theme song.

As Ember Moon's entrance music hits, Asuka turns her complete attention to the entrance ramp. She almost begins to taunt Ember as she motions for her to come on down. As a few moments pass, its clear Ember isn't coming down to the ring. Asuka begins to get cocky laughing after Moon's no show. The Empress then shouts "Nobody is ready for Asuka" with her arms in the air.  A loud whistle is heard causing Asuka to turn around where shes met with a quick Eclipse out of nowhere.

Ember begins to yell in the face of the downed Asuka before picking up the microphone dropped by The Empress.

Ember Moon: AM I READY NOW, ASUKA?! HUH, YOU TELL ME AS YOU LIE AGONIZING IN PAIN. Next time you're feeling cute and even think about disrespecting The War Goddess, think about the pain you're feeling right now. We all know the reason you won't give me a rematch. Its because the last time we went one on one, I took you to the edge. You don't want to give me a second chance because you know I'm the real deal. I'm the future of the women's division! "The Empress Of Tomorrow" what a joke! You won't be around to see to tomorrow once I'm done with you. I always respected you and your talent. I respected you until I realized how much of a coward you truly are. You refuse to step in the ring with me again because you're scared. Until you accept my challenge, I'll come out here and knock the Empress off her throne week after week. This is war, Empress!

Ember Moon pats Asuka on her head before exiting the ring

The Rebel Heart meets Big Sexy
Johnny Gargano VS Kevin Nash

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

John Cena's music hits and he comes out with his wife, and current World Womens Champion, Nikki Bella. The couple runs down the ramp together.

Cena and Nikki slide into the ring.

Cena asks for two mics from ringside PWG staff.

Cena: Did you all think  I was coming out here alone!? hell nawww... My wife, the longest reigning Women’s Champion in history, hell, the longest reigning champion in PWG period, is here with me tonight! Because both of us have big matches here tonight in Houston! Nikki Bella versus Asuka for the first time ever! And in the main event, I make history with Bray Wyatt when the United States Championship is suspended above the ring in PWG's first ever Ladder Match!!! So when Fury goes off the air, we both will be champions because, sometimes, hubby's gotta bring home the gold!

Nikki gives Cena a kiss before she speaks.

Nikki: My man is damn right; we will both be champions! But, I also have to speak my mind about something. I believe that JBL should not book me in Triple-Threat. Why? Because Asuka and Nikki Cross don’t deserve it! I mean, what have they done to deserve an opportunity at MY TITLE; not one thing. I am longest reigning, and only, World Women’s Champion because nobody is on my level!

Cena slaps Nikki's ass before speaking.

Cena: See, I love my wife, not only is she right, but she's also Fearless! She's taking down the Empress of Tomorrow and I finally get over the hump by winning my first championship in PWG...it’s put up or shut up time here tonight!

Cena and Nikki both drop their mics and Nikki hops into Cena's arms and kiss.

Cena and Nikki leave the ring holding hands as Fury goes to a commercial break.

Dean Ambrose VS Daniel Bryan

Match Result wrote:
Daniel Bryan Makes his way to the ring and rolls in where Dean Ambrose is standing there waiting to fight Daniel Bryan. The bell rings to signal the start of the match as the staredown continues between Ambrose and Bryan, but before anything could happen suddenly the lights go out in the arena and a dark purple fog begins to fill the arena...

We see the Druids come out and they are rolling caskets onto the stage. The cameras zoom in and we see on the front of the caskets many names of the victims who have fallen to the Undertaker over the years and these caskets are placed on the side of the ramp. The casket that gets put closest to the entrance way reads "Daniel Bryan." A lightning bolt blares through the arena and it hits Bryan's casket causing it to light on fire. The Druids march there way back through the entrance way as the casket of Daniel is burning. They then bring out one last Casket and they place it to the side of the ring opened.

Suddenly a familiar gong is heard and the fans go insane.

Gong!

Gong!

Gong!

Gong!

"Rest in Peace" then blares throughout the arena as the arrival of the Undertaker is upon us and the fans, Ambrose, and Bryan look towards the stage. Out steps the Undertaker from behind the curtains and he slowly makes his way down the ramp. The Undertaker doesn't take his eyes off Daniel Bryan as he walks past the casket, climbs up the steel steps, and raises his hand to make the lights turn back on. The Undertaker steps in between the ropes and quickly grabs Bryan by the throat before doing his signature pose.

In the ring, as Undertaker delivered a brutal Chokeslam to the downed Daniel Bryan, Ambrose's face has no cares in the world as The Lunatic Fringe just wants to fight. The Dead Man's hands' come up motioning for the casket to be open by the Druids.

Undertaker gives the downed Daniel Bryan a cold stare and reaches down to pull Daniel Bryan to his feet and places him on his shoulders for the Tombstone Piledriver. But instead of hitting his move normally, Undertaker steps over the ropes with Daniel Bryan on his shoulders and drives him into the casket with a Tombstone Piledriver!

The Undertaker has the Druids close the casket. As they roll away the casket to the backstage area the Undertaker grabs a microphone to address the PWG Universe.

Undertaker: THIS is my message to you, Daniel Bryan, that The Darkness has, and always will, choose ME as it's Reaper. With you laid to rest, I take your soul, and you Fortune Qualifier opportunity ...Daniel Bryan... Rest...in... Peace!!! and Ambrose When it's all said and done everyone will be saying, all hail The Lord of Darkness!!!

The Undertaker rolls his eyes and pulls his thumb across his throat taunt... then he has an intense staredown with Ambrose, who doesn't seem to care the sudden change of opponents at all, because Dean just wants a fight. The ref signals for the bell to be rung...

A long battle continues where Undertaker and Ambrose are trading blows. Taker goes for a Tombstone but Ambrose wiggles out and shoves Taker from behind into the referee! Ambrose expending the last of his energy falls down as Taker himself falls to the mat as well. But out of nowhere Nash gets in the ring and picks up Taker and drives him into the mat with a Jackknife Powerbomb!

After hitting the Jacknife on Undertaker, Nash casually walks out of the ring while Ambrose crawls over to Taker and puts his arm over the Deadman. The ref finally comes to and makes the count.

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!!!

Graves: It's an Eye for an Eye in Nash's world! Undertaker embarrassed Nash last week when he cost Nash his matchup against Goldust; Now Nash has just cost Undertaker his opportunity at the Fortune contract briefcase. Things are already reaching a boiling point between these two men and we still have nearly a month until the Fortune PPV!

Non-Title Contest
Nikki Bella VS Asuka

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Last edited by AnyColor on Thu 2 Aug - 9:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

PostSubject: Re: June 18th, 2018 FURY   Thu 2 Aug - 9:31

[big]Fury comes back from a commercial break to the sounds of Eddie's theme song. A very expensive, tricked out low rider starts to slowly drive out onto the entrance way. Eddie hops out the ride with the PWG championship in hand, catering to the fans in a more cocky fashion.

Eddie Guerrero
ORALE!!! How's it hanging mi familia? you good? Si Si I'm great too essay. You enjoying the NEW Monday Night Heat? I wanna talk about something. I know AJ Styles is in the back watching Heat from the tv's backstage holmes. When I beat HBK I knew immediately what lied ahead. You see, I knew holmes that Styles would win against Bryan. See I respect you essay, I respect you AJ Styles, but don't get to thinking for one second Holmes that I would hesitate if provoked. I was told when I arrived here tonight that I would be tag team partners with Styles against The Usos and that's fine. Styles I know you can hear me so I'll tell you something Vato. Tonight focus on The Usos, don't worry about Eddie Guerrero cuz I won't stab you in the back. I may lie, I may cheat, and I may steal, but there is a time and a place holmes. For now, let's show these fans what Monday Night Fury is all about!
[/big]

AJ Styles appears on stage and strikes his signature pose to a huge pop from the crowd. The Phenomenal One makes his way down the ramp, enters the ring, receives a microphone from PWG staff at ringside, and addressed the PWG Champion's comments.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Eddie, I may not respect your motto in life, but I can damn sure respect your ability in this ring. Last time we went 1-on-1 we tore the roof off Fury in a sure-fire 'Match of the Year' contender. And at PWG Fortune, I'm planning to top it; but don't think for a second I'll hesitate either if you try anything tonight... (AJ pauses and lets the tension marinate a bit before easing it with his next words) But you're right there is a time and place for all that - and it definitely isn't tonight. The Usos are damn tough and are coming over from Revolt with the aim of showing up Fury's top talent. (AJ points between Eddie and himself) Those thugs won the inaugural Tag Team Championship Tournament for a reason. They divide and conquer, and they'll be in a foul mood getting in the ring for the first time since losing the Tag Titles so we better be on top of our game!

[big]STYLES[/big]
So I say tonight we show those thugs that this isn't Monday Night FURY. No, no - for one night only -this is PHENOMENAL HEAT!

The crowd pops as even Eddie himself appears to enjoy AJ's play on words. AJ offers his hand in good faith for tonight's tag team action, to which the PWG Champion reciprocates ending the segment.

Sasha Banks VS Ember Moon

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

*Monday Night Fury comes back on air*

(Michael Cole)
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night Fury, a-

*Suddenly...*

*The lights in the arena go dim and the United States champion Bray Wyatt is in the ring with 2 unfamiliar faces by his side*

(Bray Wyatt)
They say there is nothing more important to a man... Than family. They say family is what turns a mere man... Into a god! These men who stand by my side tonight... They are my brothers, THEY ARE MY FAMILY! So allow them to introduce themselves to all of you...

LUKE HARPER

We are the ones you’ve been warned about.

We shall follow your path now.

And we are walking upright.

The screen lingers on the larger shadow.

And what are you going to do, beast?

What are you going to do, man, when you see his bloodshot eyes?

When you feel his breath on your neck?

I know what you're going to do.

Run!

Send us anyone you like...

As Haper say's those terrifying thing's he disappears off the Titantron and this theme is heard around the arena.

Harper Steps out on stage with his hand up in the air. He grabs onto the top rope to as he lifts himself up on to the apron and proceeds to step over the rope when the lights go dark except for one light shining above him.

No one denies us center stage, Bray

You know what the 'Monsters of Old Hollywood' all had in common?

They all died at the end.

And at Darkness Rises . . . the credits roll.

She taught us. She taught us from a young age.

She said "you got to get them before they get you. A rattlesnake's skin is the same color as the leaves," she said. And we all understood her...

She led us to Bray, but she also taught us that the fires, well, they were our friends too. "The world is an evil place," she said. And we Agreed...

Now let me...introduce you to our other Brother...

[big][big]The cameraman focus the camera on Rowan for his introduction into the family.  A long pause ensues as we just see Rowan staring menacingly into the frame. After that long creepy staredown of sorts, Rowan finally removes his mask and then holds it in hand while grabbing the microphone from his brother Harper.

Erick Rowan
Sometimes a shadow emerges from darkness, quite different than one might expect.
Eyes piercing outward, Eventually focus on the unexpected.
Look where no one else is looking
So when you hear me, You'll know that I have come for you.
The world is a horrible place, we're here to make it worse.
Twelve days of suffering, I suggest you run.... or sleep tight.

Rowan slips his mask back on.

PWG fades to black then transitioning to commercials.[/big][/big]

Rivals meet Team Mates
AJ Styles & Eddie Gurrero VS The Usos

Match Result wrote:

winners via SIM:

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

[big]COLE[/big]
AJ Styles just sealed the win for his team with a Phenomenal Forearm!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
My dawg timed that up real nice! Jey got the hot tag from Jimmy but AJ was already aimin'!

[big]GRAVES[/big]
Fury's best has defended "home court" so to speak, and send The Usos packing back home with an L, albeit in a highly contested contest.

The Fury crowd cheers on the #1 Contender and the PWG Champion as the referee raises their hands. Upon release, AJ and Eddie give each other a dap and Eddie points to both turnbuckles nearest the hard-cam for them to ascend and celebrate one last time. A handful of moments pass and AJ gets off the turnbuckle and turns towards the stage to make his exit.

[big]COLE[/big]
OH MY GOD! The Champ just laid out Styles with the PWG Championship!

[big]GRAVES[/big]
Up until now there's been nothing but respect between these gladiators but I knew it was only a matter of time until Eddie's philosophy of lying, cheating, and stealing showed his true colors!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Eddie and I go way back. I know he respects Styles. But this ain't about respect - this is about keeping that PWG Championship around his waist!

[big]COLE[/big]
The PWG Champion fired the first shot here tonight against his #1 Contender, but throughout our time in PWG I can tell you this - anyone whose wronged AJ has paid the price in full plus interest! I don't know if poking the proverbial bear was the smartest thing to do with such a length of time before their title match.

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
That may be true, but Eddie don't care about all that flak. He just sent a message to Styles; one that was received fully! But I can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks between these two cats leading up to PWG Fortune.

"Lie, Cheat, Steal" blares through the PA System as Eddie Guerrero points at the laid out Styles before raising his coveted PWG Championship high in the air ending the segment.

United States Championship- Ladder Match
John Cena VS Bray Wyatt

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Fury Productions.

Back to top Go down

June 18th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1