PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

May 14th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: May 14th, 2018 FURY   7/30/2018, 8:01 pm

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
MAY 14th, 2018
Boston, Massachusetts  
TD Garden
[/big][/big][/big]

[big][big]Preparation for Fallout[/big][/big]

The camera pans backstage as Samoa Joe can be seen exiting his rental car collecting his luggage as a frantic Renee Young sprints into frame.

Renee : Joe! Joe! A word?

Joe calmly looks up to her and in a collected manner nods his head.

Renee : Last Week yourself and AJ Styles picked up a huge win over Ambrose and HBK arguably two the best Fury has to offer your thoughts?? And now competing in a World Title number one contenders match??

Joe begins to walk and talk.

Joe : Honestly I’m here to do exactly what I said I would... I don’t care who’s in my way, I told everyone that I’m here to correct every mistake I’ve ever made...

Renee : Now what are your thoughts on the comments of Ambrose and HBK last week?

Joe chuckles a bit.

Joe : You know me and AJ have known each other for awhile and if HBK has some facade that we are gonna fall in line on “his show” he’s gotta another thing coming..... As for your psychopathic boy toy? To me he’s just a...

Just as the words escape Joe's mouth a hooded figure clocks him in the back of the head and begins to punch into the back of his head over and over again until he strikes blood!!! As the figure let’s up on the attack, it’s reveled the figure has a chain wrapped across his hands as he flips his hood, and it’s none other than Dean Ambrose to an echo of boos...

A frantic Renee Young attempts to collect herself as she tugs on Dean’s arm. Dean glares as it seems the rage in Dean’s eyes cease.

Renee : Dean please calm down... Seth is gone you don’t have to be like this anymore!!

Dean : They’re laughing....

Renee : Who’s laughing? Dean I’m here for you...

Dean begins to pant as his eyes seem to return to their psychotic nature.

Dean : You wouldn’t understand... They never stop... I need to terrify them yes.. This is the answer I’m the toughest son ofva...

Just as Dean says that a bloodied Samoa Joe gets to his knees and weakly motions for him to “come get it” Ambrose gets in the bloodied Samoans face as a wad of spit escapes Joes mouth, An enraged Ambrose yells in rage  and tackles him onto the hood of a nearby car. And begins bouncing his head off the windshield, Joe struggles for a bit but passes out from the pain....

Renee : Dean stop he’s had enough!!!!

Dean laughs and parts his hair, as he helps Joe to his feet and begins to almost scold Joe face to face as he says.

Dean : I tried to warn ya... You have no one to blame but yourself...Your wife has no one to blame but you.... And your fans? Heh heh.... Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Dean begins to laugh in a psychotic manner as he hooks Joe's head and nails a huge Head Lockdriver through the windshield of Joe's car!!!A move we haven’t seen in years!!! Much to the horror of Renee who scurry’s off screaming for “Someone, anyone, stop them!!!” As Joe lays headfirst through the windshield, Ambrose digs him out and sits next to a bloodied and battered Joe. He continues to laugh in a deranged manner.

Dean : Told ya... Heh.. You’d regret pissing me off...

Medics come running as frantic backstage personnel try and question Dean who simply limps by to no ones objection, as we head to commercial break.

Cena runs down the ramp and slides into the ring to a large mixed reaction.

Cena grabs a mic.

Cena: What is up everyone FURY is pumped up tonight!!! We now have some new faces on Fury! And there's one in particular on my mind - AJ Styles! A guy I beat before, and that can’t beat me! (most of the crowd turns on Cena and boos for what he said of the top babyface) You know, I bet AJ came to Fury to wish his lost to me away. But all that aside, AJ I know you going do great here on Fury; hell you might just be a big star here!

Fans chant "AJ-Cena 2! AJ-Cena 2"!

Cena: As much I'd like for that rematch to happen it'd just be same as result as last time! But the real reason I'm out here is to welcome AJ to FURY -  the winning brand! So AJ come on out...

Chants of "A-J-Styles!" The Phenomenal One’s theme song hits

Styles comes out to a huge pop from the PWG Universe. Making his way down the ramp, he points towards Cena while mouthing some inaudible words. While climbing the steel steps he picks up the microphone that was placed upon them before entering the ring and coming face-to-face with John Cena.

[big]STYLES[/big]
John Cena just the man I've been looking for! And quite the backhanded introduction there John. I "might" just be a big star here? My first night here I did something you never could - get a big win on FURY! ("ohhhs" emit from the crowd) I beat the PWG Champion Shawn Michaels 1-2-3 in the middle of this ring in my FURY debut while the biggest thing you’ve done is took credit for a “win” against me after Edge fractured my ribs. Hey, I get it, man. You're only the 2nd superstar that can say they pinned The Phenomenal One in PWG. Ride my coat tails to relevancy as long as you can, you aren't the first one to do it and you certainly won't be the last. That's why I'm shocked you want a rematch between us to happen so badly... but then again knowing you - it makes perfect sense.

AJ smirks briefly before continuing.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Cause now here you are to “welcome” me to Fury! Hah, you’re a hypocrite John... After our match at Broken Promises, you were so content with your "win" you left me high and dry backstage while me and my wife were brutally attacked. Then you come out here the next show and proved what a tough guy you are by “burying” a man who was in a coma. (the crowd boos at Cena's tasteless actions) You showed no compassion or decency towards my wife and kids when they didn’t know if their husband and father would ever wake up! Well now it’s my turn to return the favor, John, and give you NO COMPASSION! Cause The Georgia Pitbull always pays his debts in full... Just ask Edge if you can find his sorry ass after GrandStand!

AJ gets in Cena's face.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Tonight was supposed to a Triple-Threat to decide the #1 Contendership for the PWG Championship, but I was informed on the way out that Samoa Joe can no longer compete. And that’s perfectly fine cause frankly THIS isn’t about Samoa Joe and THIS isn’t about becoming Champion. THIS is about shutting up that loud, ignorant mouth of yours and beating some respect into you!

[big]Styles abruptly interrupted by the sound of Latino Heat's theme

Eddie makes his way to the ring in good spirits, looking really cocky  but also catering to the fans. At this point Cena has a goofy smile on his face, knowing he is once again in the same ring as a former rival from long ago. Styles watches Eddie climb into the ring all the while with a confused expression.

Eddie raises his microphone preparing to speak.

Eddie Guerrero
Orale Holmes, it's funny you said this Joe and becoming champion? essay check this out... when i returned and i stole the contract i also threw in a little welcoming gift in there holmes. that's right, yeah man i put a contendership match clause in my contract. JBL can't turn that down so tonight what you got is John Cena versus AJ Styles versus Eddie Guerrero. Sé que tienes carne (I know you got beef) so if you two want to beat each other up then go ahead essay vato locos. You two have been around for quite some time. i have something to prove vato.

Im bringing honor to MI FAMILIA, MI RAZA! I am gonna win tonight for these people. This will be PWG Monday night Heat!!! so get a ref out here. Orale hurry up START THIS MATCH!! I'M FIRED UP!!!

The three remove their upper body apparel and do some pre match stretching as the ref gets in the ring and calls for the bell
[/big]

PWG Championship #1 Contendership Match
John Cena VS AJ Styles VS Eddie Guerrero

Match Result wrote:

After the main event, in celebration pandering to his fans... Eddie Guerrero makes it back through the curtain and into Gorilla position where Renee Young is standing by.

Renee Young
Fresh off his victory, the NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE PWG CHAMPIONSHIP... EDDIE GUERRERO!!

Eddie Guerrero
SIMONE MOMICITA say that again, it had a nice ring to it. HAHA I DID IT Essay.

Renee Young
You were victorious here tonight, in your second match since essentially being resurrected from the PWG universe's point of view. also can i just take a moment on congratulating you on adding that to your contract. you wrote in the contendership perk in there and JBL had no choice but to follow it.  what were your thoughts in the final moments Eddie

Eddie Guerrero
Guys like Cena and AJ Styles holmes. two men who haven't taken a break. na two men who continued to wrestled for mi raza. but chu know what essay vato? after 13 year hiatus man, i still got it. i saw Cena roll out the ring and AJ... he just stumbled towards Latino Heat momicita. I Cheated him out of his chance to fight for the PWG championshp. I stole his Styles Clash.. Orale i beat him with his own move.

Sasha Banks
Congratulations Eddie, i knew you were going to win.

Eddie Guerrero
Orale mommy, we gonna celebrate tonight! yeah man Tequila for everybody... your orange haired friend who follows you.

Sasha Banks
Friend? Please.... Becky lost to me and now has to do whatever i say for a month.

Eddie smirks...

Eddie Guerrero
When you gonna ditch the Straight Fire mommy, and accompany some Latino Heat..

Sasha Banks
maybe after i'm done using Becky to get back on top, reclaim my PWG woman's championshp.

Eddie and Sasha then start to walk away and the camera then becomes fixated on Renee Young looking speechless, not sure what to say to Becky. becky looks on puzzled til the Fury live feed fades to black and transitions to commercials.

Ready or Not, Cross is Coming
Nikki Cross VS Asuka

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Black Heart Meets Gold
Tommaso Ciampa VS Goldust

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

UNDERTAKER STEPS OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAINS.

HE STANDS THERE WHILE THE CROWD IS CHEERING FOR HIM HE FINALLY APPROACHES THE STEEL STEPS AND WALKS UP TO THE TOP STEP.

THE UNDERTAKER LOOKS AROUND THE ARENA BEFORE ENTERING THE RING. HE THEN CRANKS HIS NECK AS HE WAITS FOR THE CHANTS FROM THE CROWD TO FADE BEFORE FINALLY SPEAKING.

-UNDERTAKER-
Last week; Bray Wyatt's darkness took me by surprise. A new, different form of darkness... but Wyatt failed to consume mine! For I am still standing here as The Deadman, and this is still my yard because this right here is what I have done for the last 20-plus years...and The Undertaker has more asses to kick! Bray Wyatt! The next time we fight my darkness will devastate yours! Because the reality is, I still put fear into all them souls, and if they truly learn to be taken to school than I still have the fight!

Chants of "UN-DER-TA-KER!" come from the crowd.

-UNDERTAKER-
But that is then, and this is now; so let me address why I'm here tonight... Hell asks much from it's Lords; especially the Lord of Darkness. I am called elsewhere in this realm, for there are souls outside of PWG which need be claimed. So for the Deadman to remain in PWG, I request the presence of one individual...

UNDERTAKER TAKES A GLACE AROUND THE ARENA WHILE HE STOPS SPEAKING FOR A MOMENT OR TWO TO LET THE CROWD HAVE THERE MOMENT OF CHEERING

-UNDERTAKER-
Vince Mcmahon; Come down to this ring.

The crowd and audience watching at home wait in anticipation to see if the owner of Pro Wrestling Genesis will actually show up...

[big]COLE[/big]
It's the boss!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
And he don't look none to happy dawg.

Mr. McMahon enters the ring and looks Undertaker up and down seemingly not impressed and ticked off being called down to the ring.

[big]VINCE MCMAHON[/big]
Let me just make sure I have this straight here... I offered you a lucrative contract to join PWG - to be a part of something SPECIAL - and 3 weeks later you disappeared for 3 GOD DAMN MONTHS!!! And now, now The Deadman finally returns after GrandStand, and 2 weeks in you pull this stunt!? I can give a rat's ass about your "darkness" or "souls" cause THE ONLY THING VINCE MCMAHON CARES ABOUT IS GREEN GODDAMMIT!!! You've done a lot for this industry, and a lot for me, but this ain't WWE, this is PWG! And this is a "what have you done for me lately" business; so tell me why I shouldn't just fire your ass right here right now!?

Vince angerly awaits a response from Undertaker...

VINCE MCMAHON IS GRAB BY THE NECK BY THE UNDERTAKER WHO HAS TIGHT A SQUEEZ ON THE THROAT OF VINCENT K MCMAHON

-UNDERTAKER-
Vince; you talk to much let me tell you something i don't answer to Pwg i answer to darkness. See Vince i don't do business with the devil because i'm the devil and your standing in my yard there is only one thing to say REST IN PEACE UGHHHHH!!

TAKER LIFTS VINCE MCMAHON INTO THE TOMBSTONE POSTION AND WALKS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING WITH HIM AND DROPS HIM ON HIS HEAD FOR THE TOMBSTONE TAKER THEN STANDS UP LOOKING DOWN AT VINCE MCMAHON HE REACHES DOWN AND PUTS MCMAHONS ARMS ON HIS CHEST AND LEAVES THE RING CASUALLY

Last edited by AnyColor on 7/30/2018, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 14th, 2018 FURY   7/30/2018, 8:02 pm

Old Allies Collide
Kevin Nash VS Shawn Michaels

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

*Monday Night Fury returns live, the arena is packed, & crowd is hyped, but then...*

(Bray Wyatt)
For a long time now, many have wondered... "What is the story of Bray Wyatt?" now is the time you wonder no longer.

*Bray takes his hat off*

(Bray Wyatt)
When I was young... I had no role model, no father, no mother, my privilege was the dirt and oxygen. I screamed how unfair it was for me, but I learned that screaming did not do any good for me. So I fought, and I fought, and I fought. I fought onward toward my challenges, I chose to break on through! Nothing in my wake was spared from my rage! Everyone mocked me and tried to tell me that I would not make it when they have only done the opposite, and they have all given me the fuel I need to drive on and race towards becoming a God!

*Bray lets out a wicked laugh*

(Bray Wyatt)
ABIGAIL! LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BECOME!! LOOK AT ME!! YOU WANTED THIS!! ARE YOU PROUD!? I AM NOT WHAT I WANTED TO BE, I AM WHAT I NEEDED TO BE!! Now all will kneel before me, the New Face of Fear, and YOUR United States champion... Bray Wyatt!

*Bray lets out another wicked laugh*

(Bray Wyatt)
Run!

The Return of The Eclipse
Ember Moon VS Becky Lynch

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The camera cuts to an unfamiliar location as Sasha Banks can be seen sitting poolside while Becky Lynch fans her with a magazine. Sasha removes her sunglasses as she speaks up.

Sasha : Ladies and Gentlemen tonight the Boss steps into the ring with the best Fury has to offer...

Becky rolls her eyes and picks up the drink next to Sasha, Sasha takes a sip as she continues.

Sasha : Thank you... Now after the shakeup all the talk is about the future and how Fury is gonna change... Well the more things change the more, they stay the same... I told all of you the Boss is back!!! And my goal is to give people a champion to be proud of... Kids a hero.... And Fury history cause mark my words I will, bring this woman’s division into the main event of a pay-per-view... I was the first ever Woman’s Champion... And as a trail blazer it’s my job to change the game... When I defeat Mean Girls and the “Dirty Rockstar.” I will than go on to make history again when I defeat the Wannabe reality star Nikki Bella... First Woman’s Champion vs first Woman’s World Champion Now that’s a headline!

Sasha snaps her fingers as Becky hands the magazine as Sasha speaks up.

Sasha : What are your thoughts, Becky get in front of the camera don’t be shy...

Becky nods angrily as she walks into frame.

Becky : Tonight I... I... You know what I get back into the spotlight where I belong at GrandStand Sasha got lucky I’m...

Before Becky can finish she’s kicked in the back by a seated Sasha who as Becky goes tumbling into the pool with a huge splash, continues o read her magazine.

Sasha : Don’t be so clumsy Becky... You're driving us to the show after I finish my drink...

Becky steps out of the pool drenched in water as we head to commercial break.

United States Championship Match
Dean Ambrose VS Bray Wyatt(c)

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

We go backstage with Nikki and Brie in an interview with Renee Young.

Renee Young: Nikki you must be a little anxious tonight not knowing who you're going to defend your championship against.

Nikki smiles.

Nikki: Renee how many women have I defend this championship against? Two Losers. Neither of them or Revolt for that matter could stand to the Bella name. So my sister and I decided to come to Fury and we see nothing different. This is our locker room now; understand that there's not one woman we are scared to face because we are fearless.

Renee: Well, if you had your choice out of this 4 Way, who would it be?

Nikki: Hmmm... Paige or Maryse because the both of them can’t shut up about me. And it'd be good to pay them back for that tag match last week. Yes, I'd love to shut both them up because they're jealous of me and Brie... So on that note, if neither of them win the #1 Contendership tonight, I challenge either to a match next week to teach them hoes a lesson!

Nikki than looks over at Brie and smiles.

ELIMINATION: World Women's #1 Contendership Match
Sasha Banks VS Paige VS Lita VS Maryse

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[small]Monday Night FURY
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
A Fury Team Productions
[/small]
Back to top Go down

May 14th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1