PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K19 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

May 7th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

May 7th, 2018 FURY Empty
PostSubject: May 7th, 2018 FURY   May 7th, 2018 FURY Icon_minitime7/30/2018, 10:58 pm

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
MAY, 7th 2018
Miami, Florida
American Airlines Arena
[/big][/big][/big]

May 7th, 2018 FURY Screen-Shot-2017-10-04-at-9.09.42-AM

[big][big]SHOW NAME: Grand Stand Fallout[/big][/big]

May 7th, 2018 FURY Giphy

May 7th, 2018 FURY B46c084b9929f0ac-600x400

Cole:
ONLY ONE WEEK REMOVED FROM GRANDSTAND! WELCOME TO THE FLAGSHIP SHOW OF PWG, WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT FURY!

Booker T:
I'm tell you dawg, this is finna be the best televised show ever. Wit da superstar shake-up and the fallout of GrandStand... THIS ABOUT TO BE GOODT!

Graves:
Our first ever GrandStand was historic, and tonight we continue writing in the history books of PWG!

Booker T:
HOLY SH-

Cole:
OH MY GOD! TALK ABOUT A SHAKE UP! The former World Heavyweight Champion is HERE ON MONDAY NIGHT FURY!

Graves:
A man that couldn't quite beat the beast incarnate Brock Lesnar last night at GrandStand. However, I was not expecting Samoa Joe to make the trek here to Monday Night Fury, the first champion crowned in PWG, it must have been a pretty penny to get the Samoan Submission Machine to come over to Monday Night.

Booker T:
Now hold on now. I know dat Joe and Trips gots some unsettled bidness. You gots to think that the Cerebral Assassin gots a thing or two to do with this acquisition.

May 7th, 2018 FURY Entrance%2B2

*The crowd still exploding from the surprise entrant, with "Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe" chants ringing through the air, Joe makes his signature swagger of an entrance. However, there is an air of something different about Joe, he has something on his mind. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak*

Joe:
Well, it seems Miami hasn't had enough of The Samoan Submission Machine.

*The crowd gets hotter, as Joe soaks in his admiration then continues*

Joe:
Know that your eyes are not playing tricks on you. SAMOA JOE is the newest member of Monday Night Fury. So I tell all the members in the back, that there is NO MORE coasting. I have arrived to take what was taken from me. I have come to conquer this strange new world. I made my name on Revolt, NOW I MAKE MY MARK ON FURY!

*The crowd hasn't calmed down as Joe takes a breath, his demeanour changes and continues talking*

Joe:
Let me get one thing straight, when I have a problem with someone I settle it between these ropes. When I want to fight, I DAMN WELL MAKE SURE I GET ONE. I don't care what you all think of me, but each and every single one of you know WHO I AM, and WHAT I STAND FOR.

*The crowd has a slight mixed reaction to that*

Joe:
Then there's Triple H-

*The crowd boos at the mention of the Revolt General Manager*

May 7th, 2018 FURY A54508653ab9f808a3964b34ae46a63ac35a409b_hq

Joe:
A man who, I'll admit, got in my head and tampered with my world heavyweight championship reign. So you know what I'm a man of little excuses. *Joe looks at the hard cam* Brock Lesnar you were the better man, for one night, and I would have LOVED to take it to you one more time BUT TRIPLE H GOT IN MY BUSINESS AGAIN. I lose his belt then the NEXT SHOW I'm shipped off to Monday Night. Trips you listen hear, you have meddled with Samoa Joe ONE TOO MANY TIMES! It may not be this week, next month or next year. Just know that you will get a receipt for every-

*Joe is suddenly cut off by a familiar voice*

You hear a familiar voice cut in and say.

Voice : Shut your damn mouth.....

As a figure emerges from the crowd limping past the commentary table as Graves cuts in.

Graves : That’s Dean Ambrose! How? How is he here?!

Booker : Dis boi is determined ain’t nothing gonna stop him Corey.. He has unfinished bidness...Shake up or not.

Graves : Not that Booker?! How?! That fall..There were rumors Dean was never going return that his career was over how?!

May 7th, 2018 FURY Dean-ambrose-1442

Dean grabs the paper in front of Corey and tosses it in the sky, and looks across the table and simply utters.

Dean : Shut... Your damn mouths...

Dean looks each in the eye as Cole is the first to back down, Dean than glares at Booker who throws his hands up, as Dean turns to Corey who unlike the others stands up and looks Dean in the eye.

Dean : I dare you... Do something...

Corey clenches his fist as Cole calms him down.

Dean : That’s what I thought...

Dean slowly begins to limp into the ring as Joe seems to be unfazed but all weary of this Lunatic. As Dean slowly gets in the ring and begins to glare at the crowd almost ignoring Joe.

May 7th, 2018 FURY Dean-ambrose-gif-3

Dean : Last night I stepped into hell... I left everything I had in that ring I fought with everything I had... I fought against every person who said I couldn’t do it, I fought for every career I’ve shortened because they decided stepping up to me was a good idea.. I fought against two of the biggest egomaniacs in this industry....

Dean collects himself as a small Ambrose chant begins.. As a rage comes over Dean almost like something we’ve never seen before..

Dean : That's supposed to make it all better huh? Chanting my last name... Huh chanting my last name? Ha Ha Ha... CHANTING MY LAST NAME!??! How stupid are you people?! I gave everything for that moment, my personal life, years of my career, injury’s I still haven’t gotten checked yet and for what??! You people?

Dean glares as a sudden boo overtakes the arena as Ambrose closes his eyes.

Dean : Thank you...

Booker : Wait What da hail?

Corey : He’s lost it...

Cole : All the more reason to stay away from him...

Dean : Thanks for opening my eyes to how... Stupid I am... I thought I could be your symbol, I thought wrestling maybe could save someone’s life at home much like it did mine.. Maybe in some sick way I inspired someone... You showed me I was wrong... All those stops in airports, all those questions you flood me with, everything I’ve ever done for you people doesn’t mean shit!!!! You probably already have a new favorite... A new hero?.. Good... Because title or not this is my show. I’m the toughest S.O.B in this arena and there isn’t...

Dean stops as he looks face to face with Joe as the crowd explodes into cheers. As Joe simply smirks Dean limps over Face to face as a Joe chant begins to ring throughout the arena.

Dean : So your the first world champion?

Dean begins to look him up and down as he returns face to face.

Dean : Not impressed...

The crowd boos as a "Joe’s gonna kill you!" chant begins as Dean simply smirks.

Dean : You hear that? They think you could take me... Tell you what maybe you're tough... That doesn’t matter... Maybe you're decorated? Still doesn’t matter... What matters is, “tough guy”, I could care less how many Submission holds you got... Me? I hurt people.. I’ve become more than just a “wrestler” more than just a “superstar”. I’m THE. DEAN. AMBROSE. a man who is giving you three seconds to get off my show and get outta my ring before something bad happens... And that’s not a threat that a promise... I could give a damn about Triple H or Brock... I care about who’s in my way, not your story and not your problems... Are you gonna be another casualty?

Joe smirks as he removes his towel and begins to ready himself.

May 7th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_n7e062QLGs1qevcs2o1_400

Dean : three..

Joe looks unfazed.

Dean : Two...

Joe still seems unfazed.

Dean : One...

Dean smirks as Joe still has the same demeanor. But as Dean smiles he’s cut off by...

[big]COLE[/big]
OH MY GOD THERE'S NO WAY!?

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
OH SHIT DAWG! NAHHHH! NAHHH! THEY NO WAY THE PRODIGAL ONE IS HERE!?

[big]GRAVES[/big]
I believe you mean PHENOMENAL, Booke, and if there were any doubts before -Monday Nights have just cemented itself as MUST SEE!

May 7th, 2018 FURY AJ-Styles-wwe-40598472-500-281

The Phenomenal One appears on Monday Night FURY for the first time ever to a deafening pop!!! He surveys the electricity in the arena upon the stage as Dean Ambrose appears none-to-pleased about the interruption. AJ proceeds to make his way down the ramp towards the ring as the commentary team continues.

[big]COLE[/big]
I can't believe it! First Samoa Joe! And now AJ Styles!!!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Dam! Did Revolt go outta business dawg? We just jacked they two biggest stars!

[big]GRAVES[/big]
Well, it is fitting that the A-Show gets all the A-Talent!

Chants of "A-J-Styles!" are heard as AJ enters the ring and beckons for a microphone from ringside staff. Upon receiving it, he plays to the audience's continuing chants, letting them run out of steam before finally looking at the hard came and parting his lips to speak.

May 7th, 2018 FURY AJ-Styles-Talking-Microphone

[big]STYLES[/big]
Ladies and Gentlemen - don't adjust your dial - because MONDAY NIGHTS HAVE JUST BECOME PHENOMENAL!

The crowd pops once again as Dean is not pleased by another new face on his brand. Meanwhile, Joe's expression is still hard to read. AJ peers back behind him and notices Dean and Joe before turning around to face them both.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Oh...am I interuptting something here fellas?

Dean almost comes unhinged as he's in no mood for AJ's coyness. Joe seems to briefly enjoy AJ getting a rise out of Dean.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Now listen here Dean-o; can I call you Dean-o? Doesn't matter. Dean-o I get it. 2 new guys coming in on your "turf." You lost in the Main Event of GrandStand, but hey, at least Seth Rollins wasn't on Fury anymore right? But now, now you have two all-world talents to finally break the glass ceiling here on Monday Nights!

More cheers are heard as Dean clenches his hair.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Truth is every other superstar in that locker room feels the same way - and you all should - especially John Cena... (a large pop is heard after the two superstars who had a mat-classic at Broken Promises are now on the same brand) Now, Joe and I don't agree on much but he's right - the time for coasting on this brand is over. No longer will Revolt be known as the House that AJ Styles built... Because time will look back on Pro Wrestling Genesis as THE FEDERATION AJ STYLES BUILT! (the crowd cheers with approval for one of the rare Faces in PWG)...and I'll continue to build FURY, and PWG's prestige, each and every week on this mic, and in this ring!

AJ now looks over at another former Revolt superstar - Samoa Joe.

[big]STYLES[/big]
Ha. Knowing the con-artists' Steph and Hunter are I shoulda figured you'd end up here too. The two that claim they want to cream to rise to the top, but then jump their World Champion, book their anointed one in all the title matches, and then trade away his top two threats for protection...

Some "Ohhhs" and boos are heard as Booker T chimes in really quick.

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Dam he ain't wrong tho.

[big]STYLES[/big]
We didn't see eye-to-eye over on Revolt, but the bottom line is - we're in enemy territory - and the closest thing we have to allies. So... (AJ steps over to Joe and the pair look at Dean Ambrose) Ya want to finish that "countdown"?

Dean smirks as he nods at AJ

Dean : This doesn’t involve...

As he gets cut off by a familiar voice as HBK emerges from backstage with a microphone in hand....

HBK : Hold on, Hold on, Children calm down your champion is here...

May 7th, 2018 FURY 0a4b9d1e7f6c5e06ee8aa2b53c397ab0

Hbk gets into the ring as he walks past, Ambrose and looks AJ in the eye.

HBK : So let me get this straight you both come from the B-Show... The same place I sent Seth Rollins, and the place where Ambrose belongs..

Ambrose twitches a bit.

HBK : A has-been in Joe and a never was in AJ... Phenomenal and a Submission machine? Sounds like a call for “Dixie Carter”not PWG... Oh Dean that didn’t work out so well for you either did it?

Dean cricks his neck as he pushes Hbk into a corner and grabs him by his tie.

Dean : You are one more bad joke away from me breaking your back again... And trust me your god won’t help you find your smile this time old man...

HBK begins panicking a bit as he rushes his words out.

HBK : You got it all wrong Dean look; I’m just joking we came a long way from 195 Live... We took out the trash there’s no more Seth Rollins... All joking aside Dean this is our show we started here, we stayed here... Do you really want these Revolt rejects stepping on our turf?

Dean nods his head as he pats HBK on the cheek.

Dean : For one night only I’ll put our differences aside; this is our turf and I believe I was counting... One... Zero...

Dean walks toward Joe as HBK goes face to face with AJ as the two sets of old and new, stare eye to eye the crowd begins to come unglued!

As a familiar face appears on the tron.

May 7th, 2018 FURY JBL

JBL : Now that’s what I like to see... Two of the originals and some of the best our show, has had and will offer y’all need to show some respect... The haaart Break Kid Shaaaawn Michaeeeels and the Lunatic Fringe Deaaaan Ambrose...

JBL glares as the crowd boos as they Immediately begin a “AJ Styles” “We Want Joe” chant, AJ responds by pointing at the crowd nodding his head.

JBL : Fury’s World Champ said it best you two think you can walk into, this show like you run the place? Fine... tonight The most decorated and the most vicious superstars. Will team up as HBK and Dean Ambrose will take on AJ Styles and Samoa Joe... Good luck AJ and Joe your damn well gunna need it...

The crowd explodes in cheers as the four men lock eyes as the commentators begin going over the possibility’s of the main event as we head to commercial break.

Women's Tag Team Warfare
The Bella Twins VS Maryse & Paige

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Daniel Bryan goes down the ramp chanting YES!

May 7th, 2018 FURY Daniel+Bryan+Discusses+Origin+Of+His+Beard,+'Yes!'+Chant

Daniel gets to the ring.

Daniel Bryan: Boy. Well if haven't noticed, baby, I am Monday....Night...Fury! The Beard has returned to the red brand. It was a tough transition from Fury, to Revolt, back to Fury. It's like nobody wanted me. Nobody wanted Daniel Bryan. Nobody wanted the GOAT. Nobody wanted the Beard. But Why? Is it because I am good at what I do? Is it because I pose a threat to the brand? Or is it because of a "someone". I honestly don't know. But then don't care. What I care about is tonight. (Crowd gets louder) Tonight The GOAT is against The Black Heart. Daniel Bryan vs. Tommaso Ciampa. This is a match that we have been waiting for. There is no better way to kickoff the Shake-Up with the Two of the Top fighting. Tonight Tommaso Ciampa you will Screa-

The lights go out suddenly. The Titiantron is buffering. An image appears on the Titiantron.

May 7th, 2018 FURY 635733585118497105-AP-Displaced-Demon-Deity-001

???: We meet again Bryan. Welcome back to Fury.

Daniel Bryan: (sounding worried) What do you want?

???: What do I want? Don't mean what you need? (Bryan looks confuse) Bryan, U need me. I am your guide to success. Bryan, you are the Goat. The Chosen Goat. The one Goat hasn't excepted the real him.

Daniel Bryan: Chosen Goat?

???: Bryan, You face the Black Heart Tonight. The man that will destroy you. Let's say make you his bitch. Not too long ago, you lost to Shinsuke and felt "OK" with that. There is no room for failure for being a GOAT. Especially as an underdog. Bryan join your family, join me!

Daniel Bryan: Your not my family. My family is the PWG UNIVERSE. These people allow my shortcomings to be their motivation to continue to cheer me on. These people are my family. You can go to HELL!

?????: Oh really?  They care about you. That was once me. I said the same thing but then I was turned on. No one saved me. No one ever did. Did the fans save you when this happened...

The Titantron shows the following photo

May 7th, 2018 FURY Triple-h-daniel-bryan-raw

May 7th, 2018 FURY 0ed9532021349df0a580cfc411adf64f--daniel-bryan-daniel-oconnell

May 7th, 2018 FURY F2312d6016928b159e72f7bb049b2068_crop_north

Daniel Bryan walks out the ring and runs backstage.

?????: You'll never find me...

[big]The PWG flagship show Fury continues on, it's still early in the program. many newer additions to the roster are settling into their new home, the red brand Fury. A scene unfolds in the backstage parking area, we see a Latino man polishing a white limo with horns on the hood, presumably belonging to the GM of Fury JBL. seconds later lights begin to pierce the darkness of the garage entrance and a very nice, customized low-rider pulls into the garage and parks next to John Bradshaw Layfield's limousine. A newer addition to PWG exits the lavish Low-Rider and that man is none other than Eddie Guerrero.

May 7th, 2018 FURY 02iQCE

Cole:
Guys that is Eddie Guerrero, for those watching at home and our younger PWG universe members who may not have watched or do not remember Eddie Guerrero are in for a treat. he was regarding as one of the most technical, charismatic, and exciting superstars to watch.

Graves:
See Cole this is why I can tolerate you. I like Fury more because I don't have to constantly fact check Byron who knows nothing of this business. Cole this is the Fury after our first and biggest PPV of the calendar... Grandstand, this raucous crowd has been showing their love for PWG. but let's not forget Grandstand wasn't just the first PPV for some of the PWG universe but also that man right there Eddie Guerrero. it's like something out of science fiction, Guerrero has somehow risen from the dead or that's how it seems after faking his death to be resurrected spiritually and mentally.

Booker T
Man this cat right here, where do I begin dawg. I have had the pleasure of lacing up my boots and fighting Eddie many times. if there is a guy that will teach you the in-ring psychology and the technical skills, it's that man right there. I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm not surprised he is back because I am but for that huge of a shocker to appear at Grandstand... Shucky-ducky-quack-quack the ratings on the PWG Network went through the roof. what can I say the spike in views was tremendous.

Now with his bag draped over his shoulder, Latino Heat begins to make his way out of the car park but stops to greet his fellow Latino, the man tending to the GM's limousine.

Eddie
Orale vato, hablo espanol? Si mucho usto.. what's your name?

the man responds "Charlie"

Eddie
Charlie, hey man let me ask you a question Holmes. who's limousine is this essay?

the man responds yet again with his timid sounding voice and heavy Mexican accent.

"John Bradshaw Layfield."

Eddie
Orale amigo, here essay how bout you shine a real luxurious car.

Eddie sticks a twenty dollar bill in the man's suit pocket and the man begins shining Eddie's car, thanking Eddie for his generous deal.

May 7th, 2018 FURY T5qQ5V

Latino Heat begins to walk deeper into the building greeting arena employees as he passes them until he comes across a current member of Fury's roster.

Eddie
Heeey Orale... who's the mamcita with the purple hair? it's funny I don't remember you from before essay vato.

The superstar Eddie is talking to is seen just ahead doing some pre-match stretching, hearing the sound of Eddie's voice alerts none other than former PWG woman's champion Sash Banks. Sasha a huge fan of Eddie's approaches

May 7th, 2018 FURY X9tWTq

Eddie
Orale mommy, you got a name?

Sasha Banks flaunts her knuckle accessory that reads "Legit Boss."

Sasha Banks
The name is Sasha Banks, a Legit Boss. I was the first PWG Woman's champion.

Eddie
That's good, that's impressive mamacita. do you know who i am?

A smile grows on Sasha's face, knowing that she is talking to her idol who she thought was deceased but to see him let alone speak to him gets her caught up in the moment.

Sasha Banks
Sorry for the tears, it's just you have been my idol. watching you was the inspiration for me pursuing my dream. So of course I know who you are Eddie. I just can't believe you are here.

Sasha gestures her hands like fans trying to regain her composure, shedding tears in front of Eddie. [/big]

Sasha nods her head as Becky walks into frame with a scowl covering her face.

Sasha : And one of the things you inspired me to do was walk into the biggest pay-per-view match of my life at, GrandStand look Becky Lynch in the eye and put to rest any doubt who’s the true Boss of PWG...

Becky rolls her eyes as Sasha snickers.

Sasha : Why don’t you shake a living legends hand Becky?

Becky begrudgingly extends her hand and receives a slick kiss on the hand from Eddie who simply winks.

A disgusted Becky wipes her hand off as she looks toward Sasha.

Becky : I’m only here because you told me... *Ugh* To remind you of anything you need done, and your dog is ready to be picked up...

Sasha smirks at the situation.

Sasha : Oh your such a doll lately... Feel free to go pick him up... I know your not busy am I right?

Becky : Well I...

Sasha : Good take my clothes to the dry cleaner while you're out, the Boss always has to look her best and make sure my little prince is fed when he gets home thanks and bye...

Sasha tosses her bag at Becky as she resumes talking with Eddie as if Becky never existed as we head to commercial break.

Two New Fury Debuts
Goldust VS Eddie Guerrero

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

The GOAT vs The Black Heart
Daniel Bryan VS Tommaso Ciampa

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

THE BELL TOLLS AS THE LIGHTS FLICKER AND GO OUT. THE CROWD GETS LOUD ENOUGH TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE BUILDING AS UNDERTAKER RETURNS TO MONDAY NIGHT FURY AFTER HIS MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE.

May 7th, 2018 FURY 3n2ab

UNDERTAKER FINALLY APPROACHES THE RING WALKING UP THE STEEL STEPS AND MOTIONING FOR THE LIGHTS TO BE TURNED ON AND THE STEPPING ONTO THE APRON, ENTERING THE RING AND DEMANDING A MICROPHONE.

-UNDERTAKER-
The Reaper, takes many forms, and when needed - reforms itself in darkness - but its memory... is ETERNAL! BOBBY ROODE! Hell has not forgot, nor forgives your transgressions... Know that no matter where you go... The Reaper of Souls is within reach!

THE UNDERTAKER CRANKS HIS NECK BEFORE CONTINUING TO SPEAK.

-UNDERTAKER-
The Darkness... has cleansed me in my absence...What was once was, is now no more...All will fall; All will see the darkness and learn first hand, that WrestleMania no longer defines who I am... PWG is now my yard.. and my new yard has a new "streak." The Streak of Darkness will reign over thy full of hatred and torment your souls... For I am 'The Grim Reaper." Tonight, Bray Wyatt, I make you famous!

UNDERTAKER LEAVES THE RING AS THE BELL DONGS AND THE LIGHTS GO BLACK THE CROWD BLOWS UP IN EXCITMENT

Last edited by AnyColor on 7/30/2018, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

May 7th, 2018 FURY Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 7th, 2018 FURY   May 7th, 2018 FURY Icon_minitime7/30/2018, 10:58 pm

Big Sexy vs The Newlywed
Kevin Nash VS John Cena

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

At the sound of the Uso's theme playing through the titantron there's a huge mixed reaction heard throughout the Fury crowd! Some, familiar with the culture begin dancing mad quick and free flow esque.  Some are milly rocking, we see some dabbing, some hitting the bloc boy, while some young woman even daring to twerk to sound of this strong beat. The Uso's are seen walking out with more serious looks on their face knowing they aren't in "Kansas" anymore.

May 7th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_ort1umAzfr1rmv1vdo1_500

Michael Cole - You know these guys...

The Uso's make there wait around the ring mouthing the words "YO SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA." Preventing any commentary from going further. Jey Uso just stares down Michael Cole as Jimmy grabs his papers and tosses them into the crowd. A shook Cole Stays quite as The Uso's find themselves working microphones and enter the ring.

Jimmy Uso - YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR HOW YA NIGGAS DOING TONIGHT!?! -Crowd Gives A Small Pop- FIRST OF ALL NO WE DIDN'T GET DRAFTED TO THIS PUSSY ASS SHOW SO FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. SECOND OF ALL WE OUT HERE FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY AND THAT'S TO DEFEND THESE CHAMPIONSHIPS - DEAD ASS THE DAY AFTER WE JUST WON THEM. LIKE WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT? THAT'S PUSSY MY NIGGA NOT GUNNA FRONT ALL IM SAY IS FUCK THAT NIGGA JBL, LIKE DEAD ASS.

Jey Uso - WORD MY NIGGA. I NEVER REALLY FUCKED WITH THAT NIGGA, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? WE AINT SHOOK, OH NAH. CAUSE REVIVAL... WE COMING FOR YOU NIGGAS. YA LIKE TO CALL YOURSELVES GOONS FOR HIRE? FUCK OUTTA HERE YA AIN'T ABOUT THAT "PRAT PRAT PRAT SKEET SKEET PING" LIFE. CAUSE WE GOT SHOOTERS ON DECK MY NIGGA AND WE AINT AFRAID TO CALL THE REAL GOONS SO YA BETTER WATCH YA MOUTHS THAT'S ALL IM SAY.. THATS ALL IM SAY... YOU SEE WE REAL NIGGAS OUT HERE. AND REAL NIGGAS DO REAL NIGGAS TINGS AND JEY AND I? WELL WE HERE TO REEK A LITTLE HAVOC. SO OUR VOICES FINNA BE THE LAST THING YA NIGGA'S HEAR TONIGHT. YOU READY UCE?

The Uso's smirk at each and both exit the ring rushing at the commentaries table! Jey hops over the table front drop kicking both Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. Jimmy Uso grabs Michael Cole who seems to be trying to run away, forcible slamming the back of his head to the back of the announcers table! Jey Uso mounts Byron Saxton striking him free flow with all hits connecting to his mouth. Byron's eyes begin rolling back while Corey Graves begins playing dead to avoid any further beat downs. Now Michael Cole is taken by Jimmy and Jey and strong irish whipped into the steel steps!! Michael Cole looks like a lifeless rag doll from old school Call of Duty 4 doing a flip over the steps looking like a star in mid-air. The crowd is roaring with mixed reaction until suddenly security makes there way down to the scene to stop the assault! Jey grabs a microphone mouthing a few words before leaving through the crowd!

Jey Uso - WE'LL BE BACK FOR OUR TAG MATCH TONIGHT NIGGAS. LET THAT BE A LESSON YA HEARD? LET THAT BE A LESSON NIGGA!!

On their way out, Jimmy and Jey Uso strike a few un-expecting fans in the face without warning as they exit through the crowd.

A Battle of Darkness
Undertaker VS Bray Wyatt

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

May 7th, 2018 FURY Nikki-Cross-SANITY-WWE-NXT

*Monday Night Fury returns live, but all of a sudden, somebody is seen inside the ring running around like a crazy person*

(Michael Cole)
Who in the world is that person in the ring?

(Corey Graves)
I honestly have no idea, Cole.

*The crazy person in the ring reveals herself to be one of PWG's newest signees, Nikki Cross*

(Booker T)
Oh my Goodness, that's-

(Corey Graves)
Let me just cut you off there, that's Nikki Cross, I heard rumors of her signing, and it seems as if the rumors are true!

*Cross immediately snatches a microphone from someone by the ring, but all of a sudden, she appears to have calmed down a slight bit*

(Nikki Cross)
Ladies... Come out and play, we can be friends, come on out. Paige? Maryse? Sasha? Anyone, come out here, I won't bite, let's be friends.

(Michael Cole)
That woman is downright insane!

(Corey Graves)
You don't say, but I personally think she's going places here.

(Nikki Cross)
Come on, someone, let's play.

May 7th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_nix0zzYPK31saykaxo1_400

A familiar theme plays over the arena as Sasha and Becky emerge from behind the curtain to a chorus of cheers, as a very smug Sasha Banks walks next to a very upset Becky Lynch who seems to be carrying a piece of paper.

The two enter the ring as Sasha hops onto the top rope as Becky rolls her eyes and pulls out a microphone.

Becky :Do I really have to do dis?

Sasha nods her head as she begins clapping her hands as the fans respond with a “Sasha” chant.

Becky : Hello Nikki Cross and everyone in attendance over the past few weeks I’ve been...

Becky pauses as she looks almost defeated at Sasha who simply waves her hand.

Becky : Exactly what I am a bitch... I would like to apologize to Bayley and Charlotte for thinking of myself first... At GrandStand I was shown exactly who is the Legit Boss...

Nikki can be seen pulling at her almost trying to stop herself from attack Becky Lynch.

Becky : Now...

Becky unzips her shirt to reveal a Sasha Banks T-shirt as she claps her hands with the fans and begrudgingly hands the mic to Sasha.

May 7th, 2018 FURY 136_RAW_02012016ej_0855-2859947474.0.0

Sasha : Was that so hard? Anyway, Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s shakeup season, however, there’s one thing that remains no matter what Sasha is and will always be a wrestler for the people and the people wanna see what Nikki Cross can do?

Nikki can be seen nodding her head in a twisted manner.

Sasha : So let’s not waste any time Becky hold my jacket...

Sasha removes her jacket and tosses it at a surprised Becky as the bell is rung.

Suddenly the swagger of Banks is lost as she looks Nikki in the eye.

The Boss meets Cross
Sasha Banks VS Nikki Cross

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson - The Revival - are seen walking down the hallway towards the guerilla position for the upcoming Tag Team Championship match against the current champions, The Usos, when they are quickly stopped by Renee Young.

[big]RENEE[/big]
Dash! Scott! You are only moments away from your first opportunity at the Tag Team Championships. We heard from the Usos earlier tonight, can we get your thou-

May 7th, 2018 FURY Dash-wilder-cbc00aed-e1c3-43af-83e9-7345fa12b3f-resize-750

[big]DAWSON[/big]
Listen Toots you need to stop with all this last-minute interview crap. Get better at your job and find us earlier in the night. We ain't hard to find. Now far as your question, we heard the trash that came outta the "Champs" mouths. Comin' out here complaining about defending their belts the night after they "won" them? First off, they must be hitting that malt-liquor too much cause GrandStand was last week. Check the god damn calendar, you thugs!

[big]WILDER[/big]
And second, The Bar couldn't even compete at GrandStand because of injury. And you know how their injuries came Renee? (Dash looks at Scott and they give each other a fist bump insinuating it was them) Yeah, so let that be a lesson to any team that tries to duck us and then takes a count-out win in a dark match!

[big]DAWSON[/big]
So the "Champs" can thank us for handing them those Tag Titles on a god damn silver platter! And that's why our gracious boss, JBL, has awarded us with a Tag Team Championship opportunity. So it's time to see if The Usos can be more than paper champs by beating us - something they've never done - here or in that "other place we're not supposed to talk about" they love bringing up all the time. (The Revival's theme song hits in the arena) Hit her with it Dash!

[big]WILDER[/big]
Top Guys Out!

The Revival enters the Guerilla position and make their way out to the stage...

PWG Tag Team Championship Match
The Usos vs The Revival

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Old vs The New
Shawn Michaels & Dean Ambrose VS Samoa Joe & AJ Styles

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

.....1!

.....2!

.....3!

Cole:
AJ Styles has just pinned the PWG CHAMPION! Only the second man to do so! And the only man currently on the FURY Roster! What a phenomenal debut for AJ Styles on Fury!

Graves:
Now wait just a minute Cole, Samoa Joe is apart of that Tag Team. Samoa Joe took it to both Dean Ambrose and Shawn Michaels!

Booker:
Either way that was a GOODT Main Event! Dean Ambrose and HBK tried to defend the Fury banner, but for one night, The new guys from Revolt came, saw, and conquered SUCKA!

*Dean Ambrose grows furious at ringside, watching his match being lost while not being able to do anything. HBK retreats, groggily, demanding his championship as he walks up the ramp. Samoa Joe and AJ Styles start their celebration at opposite corners. However, Dean Ambrose goes to slide into the ring to jump AJ Styles but as he's halfway in the ring he's met by Samoa Joe. Having second thoughts he retreats yelling at Samoa Joe, AJ turning around noticing what Joe has done gives a weird look at Samoa Joe*

Cole:
Did I just see that?

Booker:
Wait just a damn minute. This boy Joe just protected AJ Styles he was a bad MF on Revolt, he might have just gone soft!

Graves:
I don't know Book, Samoa Joe is one of the smartest people I know. He's got a plan in that mind somewhere.

*Samoa Joe turns to AJ Styles as the crowd starts chanting 'AJ STY-LES, SAMO-A JOE, AJ STY-LES, SAMO-A JOE' Both men take in the energy of the arena looking at the crowd. Then Samoa Joe reaches his hand out for AJ Styles, Styles looks visually confused instantly the crowd chats 'YES, YES, YES'. AJ looks around at the crowd. While gesturing at the ref that Joe attacked to save the match up for them. Joe shrugs and says something inaudible with his hand still outstretched. Styles, reluctant, after all the antics Samoa Joe had been up to.*

Cole: I wonder wha-

May 7th, 2018 FURY Maxresdefault

*AJ Styles takes Samoa Joe's hand in a firm handshake as the loudest pop of the night is heard, Joe lets go first as he hit the mat and rolls out of the ring.*

Graves:
I wise man once said the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Samoa Joe is in enemy territory here on Fury and he possible just made the best ally you can make!

*Styles shrugs takes in the crowd and throws up the P1 on his gloves.*

Cole:
The shake-up echos loud here on Fury, Tune in this Thursday Night for Revolt to see what the Shake-Up did over on the blue brand. I'm Michael Cole, alongside Booker T and Corey Graves. Thanks for joining us, good night!

*The camera focuses on AJ Styles on the middle rope posing for the crowd with Samoa Joe walking backwards up the ramp, as the show fades to black*

[small]Monday Night FURY.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
A Fury Team Productions.
[/small]

Back to top Go down

May 7th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1