PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

April 9th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: April 9th, 2018 FURY   7/30/2018, 7:49 pm

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
APRIL 9th, 2018
St. Louis, Missouri
Scottrade Center
[/big][/big][/big]

As the commercial ends panning over to the audience to wait for the next match a theme hits

Booker: WHAT THE HELL!

Cole: Jason Jordan! We haven’t seen since Broken Promises PPV where he lost the #1 Contendership!

Jason Jordan, wearing a neck brace, comes from behind the curtain with his lawyer David Otunga. They both walk down the ramp to boos from the crowd and enter the ring.

Otunga: Were back (Fans boo) Now look at what JBL did to my client; making him miss weeks and cost him the most important opportunity of his life - the number 1 contender match. Now look at him, with a brace around his neck... So we are now going to file the largest, fattest lawsuit against PW-

Jason interrupts David.

Jason: I can’t do this (Removes neck brace) Get out David you're done. YOU’RE FIRED!

Otunga: You, you can’t do this!

Jason: GET OUT THE RING BEFORE I MAKE YOU!

Fans sing "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye!"

The camera zooms into Jason Jordan.

Jason: JBL you promised that you would make my life a living hell, and I didn’t believe you at first but you did. I was injured during the cage match, and you knew that, so you booked me in a Number 1 Contenders Match you knew I wouldn't be able to win so you could claim you gave me an opportunity. Now I see everyone getting booked for GrandStand and I’m not even on the card...

Jason Jordan takes a pause

Graves: Tell me he isn’t going to say what I think he’s going to say...

Jason: JBL!! At GrandStand! I'M CHALLENGING YOU TO A MATCH!!

Fans chant "YES! YES! YES!"

Jason: Not just a normal single match no! You wanted to make my life a living hell, so now it’s my turn. I’m challenging you to an... EXTREME RULES match! And just to make things interesting, and if you aren’t coward enough for it, let’s make it CAREER VS YOUR JOB stipulation! Meaning my career will be on the line if your willing to put your job on the line! Let's give the fans what they want!

Fans chant "HOLY SHIT!"

Jason: So let’s make it happen at GRANDSTAND!

THE NEXT GENERATION OF GREAT VS THE WRESTLING GOD!!!!!

Jordan drops the mic fans begin to go crazy

Jason Jordan is about to exit the ring when a theme blares throughout the arena.

[big]COLE[/big]
The Revival!? Their Semi-Finals Tournament match isn't scheduled til after the commercial break; what are they doing out here?

[big]GRAVES[/big]
Early bird gets the worm Cole.

The Revival's theme continues to play but there is no sign of Dash n Dawson. Jordan looks on confused until a stiff shot to the back of his head knocks him down to the mat face-first.

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Why the hell these niggas out here muggin' this young man!?

Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder proceed to stomp mudholes into Jason Jordan as the audience boos pour in. Despite the general dislike they harbor for Jordan, they disagree more with the mugging-esque beatdown at the hands of The Revival. Dash and Dawson now take turns mounting and unleashing hard elbow strikes to Jordan's cranium as he is defenseless to stop it. This tradeoff on Jordan continues relentlessly for another straight minute until Dawson picks up the 'Next Generation of Great' and Irish Whips him into the ropes for a patented Shatter Machine!

Jordan is laid out in the ring in tremendous pain as The Revival look down at him enjoying their handiwork as the commentary team continues.

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Man, this shit ra-

[big]GRAVES[/big]
No it's not!

[big]BOOKER T[/big]
Why the hell 2 Southerners come out here to violate then? I'm just sayin...

The crowd is in disbelief at the heinous actions of The Revival. Boo's fill the air until a familiar theme pervades the PA system.

Michael Cole: It's... It's JBL! He's here!

Booker T: I hope he do what's right and punish these boys! Jason Jordan just trying to live out here!

With a solemn expression depicted on his features, the self-proclaimed Wrestling God saunters down the ring. With each step taken the crowd is almost ecstatic yet unsure of what to expect from Mister McMahon's handpicked general manager. Upon entering the ring, the music suddenly cuts abruptly as JBL has a stare down with The Revival. The two gradually creep back into the corner, glaring at the GM. A deathly silence ensues before...

JBL: Pick him up...

Michael Cole: What?! What's going on?!

Booker T: Oh heyel no!

Doing as told the Revival pick up a lifeless Jason Jordan by the arms in the direction of JBL who removes his blazer and undoes his tie. John is vexed and livid; he's had it up to here with the dramatics and tears from the superstars.  It was time to be who he really was... Bouncing off the ropes and to the dismay of the crowd, John connects with a head shattering clothesline from hell that sends Jason flipping  and landing awkwardly on his neck.

Booker T: What the fuck?! JBL was in on it too?! Those be his goons?!  

The crowd is shocked but the beat down doesn't stop there. The Revival continue to barrage Jason's form in vicious stomps all while John beckons for a microphone.

JBL: You wanna disrespect me, boy?! You want to come here after I've given you chance after chance at greatness?! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DISRESPECT YOUR BOSS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BITE AT THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LEFT LOW LEVEL SCUM DISRESPECT ME SO YOU KNOW WHAT, JASON!? YOU'RE ON. AT GRANDSTAND IT'LL  BE JASON JORDAN VS. JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD IN AN EXTREME RULES CAREER VS. CONTRACT MATCH. BUT WE'LL SEE IF YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT BY THEN, CHUMP.

John drops the microphone and lets it fall to the floor. The crowd's boo's intensify by the second but the three men in the ring don't seem to mind at all. They stand over Jason's defeated body triumphant until the scene fades to black...

The Kings First Match
Neville VS Kurt Angle

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Angle is the victor but he's not quite finished making an example of the freshly debuted Neville. After taking off his straps, Angle locks Neville in an Ankle Lock submission causing Neville to writhe in pain. His ankle completely contorted, it takes over a minute for PWG staff to come out and plea with Angle to release the hold. Once he finally does he leaves the ring while the medical staff tends to Neville.

Neville can be heard telling the doctors that he thinks his ankle is broken. The cameras fade to commercial break last witnessing Neville being helped up the ramp by staff while putting no weight on his ankle...

Tozawa HA HA HA's Debut Match
Kevin Nash VS Akira Tozawa

Match Result wrote:
[big]Standing across from each other Akira Tozowa and Kevin Nash look ready to start there match. The bell calls for the match to begin and the two lock up with Tozowa caught in a headlock by Nash and out of nowhere Shinsuke slides into the ring and gets to his feet taking advantage of the situation, Nakamura starts delivering Kicks to the back of the leg but Nash keeps pushing Nakamura away. Now Nakamura delivers a flurry of forearms to the face and finally a knee to Nash's abdominal region bringing Nash to his knees before hitting Nash with a Kinshasa. A microphone rests on the apron just below the turnbuckle in the corner closest to the time keeper's area, Nakamura takes a moment to acquire the mic and revisits the center of the ring. Looking down at Nash, Nakamura begins talking down to Nash.

[bgcolor=#000]Nakamura
Last week you dodge our fight, not again. AT GRANDSTAND i wirr be standing.. eh winner SHINSUKE NAKAMURA!!
[/bgcolor]

lazily dropping the mic then strolling out the arena Nakamura leaves, passing Tozowa who is still in shock. Nakamura stops next to Tozowa and congratulating Tozowa in Japanese.

Corey Graves
What just happened... Is Shinsuke a heel now? I see the marks at ringside are losing their minds.

Byron SaxtonI thought Nash was the heel

The camera cuts away and transitions to the next segment.[/big]

TTC Tournament: Quarter-Finals
The Bar VS The Revival

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Cena comes out and the fans start cheering as Cena runs down the ramp.

Fans chant "Let’s go Cena! Cena sucks!"

Cena gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Cena: Last week I said somethings that were on my mind... Hell, JBL even announced I was one of his guys to lead the battle against Revolt! But tonight, I want to talk about a sell-out... Triple H! A guy who sold his wrestling trunks for a suit and tie...

Cena grins as he gets serious.

Cena: Triple H is mad because Revolt lost to Fury. Well, don’t blame AJ Styles he just couldn’t get the job done that you can’t do yourself either. You need stop hiding behind your wife's tits, be a man, and do something! You don’t see me hiding behind Nicole's tits now do you!? And hell, if I had to say so, Nicole a whole lot hotter than Stephanie bruh.

Fans chant "Nikki hottie! Nikki hottie!"

Cena: So with GrandStand only a few weeks away... and with Styles vs Cena 2 apparently on hold... I issue a challenge to Triple H, not to a match, but to a fight at GrandStand!!! Hunter, let’s hope you actually still got the balls to accept my challenge...

Cena stays serious.

Cena: Hunter I hope your listening right now because I want an answer this Thursday... I’ll be listening, Punk-Bitch!

Cena drops the mic walks out the ring heads backstage.

At the sound of a familiar theme song the PWG Universe roars with boo's. Paige comes out skipping, laughing, smiling. Maryse does her signature hand gesture to the face of a young fan shouting at her. The two woman makes there way to the ring as Paige grabs a microphone. She glares at Cena then laughs to herself before speaking.

Paige - Oh wow, give it up for John Cena everybody!! What a real man don't you say!? Yeah right FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK OUTTA HERE. You can miss me with that bull shit. John nobody in this entire arena gives a shit about what you have to say and do you want to know why? Because the real woman of this show just arrived. And when we walk in the room, guess what? No one else matters but us. You see, you want to talk about facing Triple H and that's really nice and all but how about we talk about something more important like Maryse and I ending Ember Moon's career after crossing us? Why don't we talk about how Maryse and I have been trending on twitter for the past two weeks as the most beautiful duo in PWG period. You see why you're here whining and complaining about your wet dream of being on Revolt to have the matches we know you really want, we're out here taking opportunity after opportunity right where we're supposed to be. And that's at the flagship show Monday Night Fury!!

The Fury crowd oddly starts cheering for team Black and Gold, only to be stopped by Maryse.

Maryse - Who said you disgusting pigs out here tonight could cheer on my best friend? Like the fuck? We already told you how we feel about you clowns in the audience so when we speak you better hold your tongues you disgusting swine. Anyways like my main bitch was saying.. John Cena you're a joke! You want to be on Revolt so bad? Why don't you go call up daddy McMahon and beg for a contract on that show. Because we sure as hell are sick of your ass taking up time and space on our show. Precious time that could be used on us talking shit to these clowns in the audience because honestly 15 minute promo's don't cut it. Hell this entire 3 hour show should be about us! So do me a favor John? Why don't you hustle loyalty and respect your way out of our ring and don't ever come back you COCKSUCKER!

The Fury Crowd roars with deafening boo's as Paige crosses his arms with a look of disgust.

Paige - Why are you people booing when we said to keep your mouths shut!? What part of that don't you people understand?! Look here Jonathan you know what. Maybe you're on to something. Maybe we should go with you too Revolt whenever you decide to man up and find your balls. And when we go with you while you take care of Triple H we'll take care of your precious Nikki Bella and beat the living shit out of her for being such a fake plastic THOT!! OH YEAH, WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO JOHN HUH? YOU GUNNA HIT ONE OF US? AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH OF A MISOGYNIST PIG YOU ARE? I dare you to lay a hand on one of us so we can get you fired on the spot you... you.... YOU... YOU... FA..

Paige's mic seems to cut off as she starts to bop it mouthing the words "what the fuck!!?!?"

Cena laughs briefly before speaking.

Cena: Wow, see, you two ladies actually make me laugh. You come out here talking trash on same things I've heard before. If Nicole was here she would kick both of your assess without breaking a sweat. I mean, she's actually the World Women’s Champion; what have you done Paige? Nothing. You two call me a joke but you're the jokes cause both of you couldn’t even tie my shoelaces...

Fans laugh at Cena's joke.

Cena: So now why don’t the two of ya go and do some lesbian stuff or whatever it is you girls actually, like, do here? I have bigger things on my plate.

Battle of the Beauties
Maryse VS Lita

Match Result wrote:

winner via SIM:

Who Can Bounce Back?
Paige VS Sasha Banks

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Last edited by AnyColor on 7/30/2018, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: April 9th, 2018 FURY   7/30/2018, 7:50 pm

"ALLOW YOURSELF TO FADE TO BLACK"

ALEISTER BLACK WALK'S DOWN THE RAMP IN A SLOW MOTION FORM OF TAKING EVERYTHING IN BEFORE WALKING ALL THE WAY TO THE RING.

ALEISTER BLACK ONCE DOWN TO THE RING AND JUMPS INSIDE IT HE GIVES A EVIL GLARE AT THE TIME KEEPER AS HE SIT'S THERE DEMANDING A MICROPHONE, THE TIME KEEPER WALK'S  OVER TO THE APRON AND SLIDE'S IN THE MICROPHONE TO ALEISTER BLACK AND GOES BACK TO HIS CORNER

-ALEISTER BLACK-
Tonight marks a journey that will take you through the darker side of PWG. This is where it all starts; shattered piece's of broken men, Seals of hatred that can not, and will not, be Broken; seals of life that guides you through the prime of living human beings. Ashes that will not despair. This is only the beginning of something that will get noticed - but not for what he does or how he speaks - but for how he shall perform in front of his fans or people who look up to him in the gray smoke of life gives you strength tonight. PWG fans watching all around the world, and for all the PWG superstars... starting tonight everything shall "FADE TO BLACK"

ALEISTER BLACK SIT'S THERE AS PWG IS ABOUT TO GO INTO THE NEXT SEGMENT THEN SOMEONE RUDELY ENOUGH INTERFERES IN THE SEGMENT

Dolph Ziggler hops the barricade and slides into the ring. He grabs a microphone.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Fade to Black... Aleister, this whole darkness spiel you’ve got going on might freak the kiddies, but I am a multimedia celebrity. No scratch that, I am The Z-list celebrity. This smoke and mirrors is a walk in the park for someone of my profession. No one can come close to my athletic prowess. Whether it be behind the camera or in this ring. [/bgcolor]

The crowd expresses their opinion.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Hey, I’m just that damn good people.[/bgcolor]

The celebrity turns to confront PWGs newest signee.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Take this guy for example. He’s a virtual nobody who seems to be a tattoo junkie.[/bgcolor]

Dolph removes his glasses so he can observe his possible opponent more thoroughly.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Stand right there, the vibe your giving off is perfect and this ambience you’ve created is incredible. How would you like to co-star in my first ever motion picture? [/bgcolor]

Black begins to speak but is cut off by The Showoff.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Picture it; a darkened arena, your name up in lights. The sound of Millions of fans chanting as DZ productions presents Rise to Glory: A Dolph Ziggler story.  You’ll be cast as the main antagonist of course. Who gets what’s coming to him in the final scene. [/bgcolor]

Black again tries to speak but is interrupted.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Aleister with your look and my natural talent we can steal the show. Together we can prove to JBL that I rightfully deserve to be in the championship title picture. Trust me you’ll go down as one of the greatest names to ever grace the silver screen. So......what do you say? [/bgcolor]

Dolph holds out his right hand waiting for Black to shake it in agreement. He stares at Black as he lowers his right hand to his side.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: ...That’s fine, you don’t have to answer right away, but I do expect an answer next week. I am a very busy man after all...[/bgcolor]

ALEISTER BLACK STARE'S STRAIGHT AT DZ BEFORE LIFTING THE MICROPHONE TO SPEAK.

-ALEISTER BLACK-
You don't judge a man by tattoos, you judge a man by how he performs in the ring... What makes you so sure that you can hold your ground? Why would I team with a fool that is so cocky and arrogant he lives in a pool of his own ego? Despair and weakness - is all you show - you are the definition of a true egomaniac.

THE LIGHTS TURN OUT AND THE APPEARANCE OF ALEISTER BLACK'S EXPERESSION CHANGES TO A MORE SERIOUS DEMEANOR AS HE STAND'S STRAIGHT UP AND STARES INTO THE EYE'S OF DZ; A COLD NEVER ENDING STARE.

-ALEISTER BLACK-
Dolph Ziggler, I don't want the title you desire, nor am I the man you want to prove something to. I am the "The Anti Hero" and you will learn that very soon, my friend... Cause come April 29th I will make a stand; a stand against you pretty boy barbie cookie-cutter facade... and at GrandStand you will "Allow Yourself to Fade to Black!"

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Ego maniac! You think I’m an ego maniac? Hmmm... I can’t deny that. I mean I am the future number one contender to the PWG Championship. Soon as those losers in the main event finish blowing their shot at GrandStand it's show time! There is nothing in this industry that I can’t do. I’ll prove to Mr. Layfield that I have what it takes to go the distance and that starts tonight when I pin the man who beat AJ Styles. Let’s see have I forgotten anything?[/bgcolor]

The celebrity stands face to face with his future co-star. He stares into the eyes of Aleister Black.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: You are going to elevate my career to new heights. Aleister, even if you don’t know it yet, I win either way. [/bgcolor]

Dolph chuckles to himself.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: Winning isn’t the only way to make a name for yourself. The performance is what matters to me. There is nothing like that rush of adrenaline that only a live crowd can provide. I live for it. That moment, when you have the crowd in the palm of your hand and just knowing that your next move can affect the rest of their experience. It gives me chills just thinking about it.[/bgcolor]

Dolph backs away and exits the ring. He stands on the apron.

[bgcolor=#000]Ziggler: I will illuminate your world as I expose this filthy sea of darkness ( he points to Aleister ) to the bright lights of Hollywood. See you at Grandstand buddy...[/bgcolor]

Dolph jumps off the apron and slowly backs up the ramp as PWG goes to its next segment.

The Black Heart VS The Rising Sun
Tommaso Ciampa VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

After another exciting match finishes the cameras cut to the locker room of The Iconic Duo. The last we saw the pair was last week's tag match against Sasha Banks and PWG Women's Champion Bayley. After the match Peyton Royce pushed Billie Kay aside in frustration that Kay didn't use their team's last entry to save her from being pinned. We find some tension in the room as Peyton is sitting down while putting the final touches on her ring gear before her match against Asuka as Billie Kay approaches.

[big]BILLIE[/big]
Peyton, look I get it, I messed up last week n' it cost us tha match. But I apologized, like, a million times already n' ya still haven't returned any of my calls or texts...

Royce continues to fiddle with her ring gear as she intentionally ignores Kay.

[big]BILLIE[/big]
C'mon this isn't faaaiir, Peyton, we'ah supposed to be Iconic Life Partn'ahs rememb'ah?

Royce, slowly and smoothly, stands up and looks at Kay.

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Fair? Fair!? You know what isn't fair Billie? Having tah try to carry Iconic - our brand - by my self! My gawd, Billie, ya haven't even won a match since we've come tah PWG! I've cut ya slack before because ya supposed tah be focused on helpin' me win the PWG Women's Championship, but ya haven't even able tah get that right lately! Ya just sat there and watched that disgusting Sasha Banks get a cheap pin on me last week!

Kay is about to interject to defend herself but Royce quickly cuts her off.

[big]PEYTON[/big]
No, I've read ya texts and know about all ya excuses; no more excuses and no more promises Billie - I want results. WE need results. Iconic needs results!

Kay nods in agreement and appears to buy-in fully to helping her Iconic life partnerbecome the next PWG Women's Champion.

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Now ya stay here n' strategize tonight on how we are goin' to finally accomplish what we've set out tah do since we signed with P-Dubya-G while I handle that gawdy Asuka tonight by myself. Aft'ah all, our last match I indeed proved I was ready for Asuka.

Royce and Kay share a laugh together before The Venus Flytrap is seen heading towards the ring as the segment fades for a quick commercial break.

Peyton Runs Into An Empress
Asuka VS Peyton Royce

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Becky VS The World
Becky Lynch VS Bayley

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The Titantron flashes to a video package of Seth Rollins sitting on a chair holding his PWG Championship glared at the camera dead on as the PWG universe goes beserk! Seth Rollins seems serious however not at 100 percent either. Seth Rollins prepares himself as the Fury crowd chants "COME BACK ROLLINS, COME BACK ROLLINS, COME BACK ROLLINS."

Seth Rollins - How many weeks has it been? How many weeks has it been since Dean Ambrose decided to try and take my life at Broken Promises? I can't remember, but one things for certain I remember everything that he did to me after I won this championship.... You see, I went out there and I had one of the hardest matches of my life against two of the most talented performers in Monday Night Fury. It was a match that I thought, would of ended with everyone letting go of the strife, grudges and bitterness.. and I let my guard down for a second. But, it only took Dean Ambrose one second to physically try to dismember me. I remember each strike of that barbed wire bat like it was yesterday and you know what? Dean Ambrose I want to say thank you. Thank you for doing what you did that night because when you struck me over and over and hit me with a Dirty Deeds on that barbed wired bat you killed the old me. And now the man who sits before you right here and right now is a new man who holds the memories of the man you killed. A man who cared too much about saving you. A man who cared too much about bringing you back to reality. But you made me realize something... you see it's only in death that we find life. It's only in our darkness and lowest of lows that we really understand what light and good really is...

Seth Rollins stays silent for a moment as the Fury Crowd continues to roar with cheers.

Seth Rollins -I've been gone for too long and Dean Ambrose, I want you to really digest what i'm about to say. I'm coming for you and when I do... I'm going to destroy you. You've dived too far into darkness and there's no hope for you but to be terminated. Maybe then... will we find the old Dean Ambrose. Who knows? But I'm not concerned with saving you anymore. The only thing I'm concerned with is ending your existence. Dean Ambrose I'm going to be back sooner than you can say "I'm a sick sick man." Because Dean Ambrose you are very very sick indeed and I'm the life support keeping you alive. There is no Dean Ambrose without Seth Rollins. This war will end at Grand Stand because whether you win or lose tonight against Shawn Michael's I could honestly care less. My only focus is returning back to my home Monday Night Fury... because this is my story and you're not apart of it any longer.

Seth Rollins grabs the cover of the camera which causes the titantron to go black. The PWG Universe roars with cheers chanting "SETH, SETH, SETH, SETH, SETH."

The Showoff vs Super-Cena
Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

LAST CHANCE: PWG #1 Contendership Match
Shawn Michaels VS Dean Ambrose

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

[small]Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
A Fury Team Productions.
[/small]