PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K19 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

January 15th, 2018 FURY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

January 15th, 2018 FURY Empty
PostSubject: January 15th, 2018 FURY   January 15th, 2018 FURY Icon_minitime7/30/2018, 1:24 am

[big][big][big]Monday Night FURY
January 15th 2018
Manhattan, New York.
Madison Square Garden.
[/big][/big][/big]

January 15th, 2018 FURY 3Bskpnu

[big][big]GRAND OPENING:[/big][/big]

The scene fades in showcasing the New York City skyline with snow gently falling down upon the "City That Never Sleeps." The camera slowly zooms in on the skyline until focusing on Madison Square Garden - the location of the first ever PWG Monday Night FURY!

Inside the arena, the sold-out crowd is packed up to the rafters. There is a mixture of intrigue and suspense as they, just like the millions watching at home, are eager to see what this new promotion that has created quite a buzz in the media is all about. Who owns Pro Wrestling Genesis? What kind of talent will they be able to acquire? How will it fair against promotions such as WWE, NJPW, and top Independent Promotions?

The New York crowd is suddenly sent into a frenzy at the sounds of an all familiar tune...

January 15th, 2018 FURY 0vOvS

Chants of "HOLY-SHIT!" break out through the pandemonium as Vincent Kennedy McMahon appears on stage gloating. Did he sabotage the competition before it could even get off the ground? One with as much business savvy as Vince makes sense. Or is he even legally allowed to be out here? Dozens of questions and scenarios go through the heads of the audience as they try to figure out WHAT is exactly going. Meanwhile, Vince struts down to the ring in amusement of the buzz and chaos he's created.

Now in the ring, with a microphone in hand, one of the best in the industry parts his lips to address all those he has in the palms of his hand.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Vince-McMahon-WWE-642x330

[big]VINCE[/big]
HA-HA-HAAAH gotcha! Now, I'm sure all of you are wondering just what the hell is going on here. And that's because it's exactly how I planned it. But don't feel so betrayed! Because I left everyone but my family in the dark about my newest business venture! Especially those GOD DAMN Board of Directors and "vested" shareholders of WWE! They thought they would be able to pull one over on "old man" and take MY COMPANY away from me! But being the business mastermind I am; well I beat them at their own game!

Vince laughs for a moment before equiping a fresh smirk.

[big]VINCE[/big]
Because there IS NO World Wrestling Entertainment any longer! You'd think Vincent Kennedy McMahon would let my brainchild become a publicly traded company WITHOUT AN OUT!?

A little stock manipulation and insider secrets allowed me to trade WWE stock for other stocks pennies on the dollar! Then? Then I bankrupted the damn place! My wealth intact, I started this new PRIVATE federation as my new crown jewel because there are a million wrestling promotions.. But only ONE Vince McMahon HA-HAAA!

Now I hear the rumblings from you armchair lawyers out there. "But-but Vince that's illegal! And you just admitted to criminal actions!" Well, when your best buds with President Trump you get to do what ya damn well please!
The man practically wrote the book on filing bankruptcy for businesses. And he grabs people where he damn pleases! Just like Vince McMahon does what he pleases! The rich get richer and live above society's laws - now THAT'S American!

The New York crowd boos in response to the dubious comments of Vince.

[big]VINCE[/big]
So from here on out the legacy of my WWE is erased! It doesn't exist! It NEVER existed!
Parallel Universe! Alternate Reality! Retconned! I don't care what you call it to wrap your minds around that fact!
All that wrestle in this promotion have a CLEAN SLATE. Blank canvases to paint as they wish... Long as they make me DAMN MONEY! I don't care what you've done in the past. Whether you worked for me or not. All Superstars are on equal footing here.

How far will you all go? Well, that's up to you and how bad you want that brass ring! Because it's time to go back to the roots of wrestling. Hard hitting action. Real, unscripted promos...

The PG Era is dead. The reboot button is hit. This is ground zero. This is the GENESIS of pro wrestling. THIS IS PWG!

Many in attendance buy into the hype of a new promotion to change the landscape of the industry headed by the revolutionary Vince McMahon.

[big]::VINCE::[/big]
Now, as the owner of Pro Wrestling Genesis, I will reside as the Chairman of the two aptly named brands of PWG - Monday Night FURY and Thursday Night REVOLT! The emotion of the former, lead to the action of the latter. These two brands will be heading by General Managers of MY choosing. Why? Because I want some god damn competition in this place! Because competition breeds greatness! They will scratch and claw to sign the best talent in the industry. The Superstars will leave it all out in the ring for their respective brands to leave MY audience satisfied. FURY and REVOLT will go head-to-head for brand dominance! And I will be reaping all the profits in the process HA-HAA!

Vince McMahon takes a few moments to enjoy his brilliance of orchestrating the concept of PWG before settling down.

[big]VINCE[/big]
So now it's time for my next BIG reveal! My hand picked General Manager of Monday Night FURY!

Vince turns towards the stage with his free arm outstretched as the now PWG fans eagerly await the reveal...

Michael Cole: Oh my, who it could it be?

Corey Graves: I don’t know but the silence is killing me!

Anticipation is instilled within both the audience members and the masses watching at home. None have a clear idea of who this possibly hand-picked general manager is; it could be anyone—but who? Suddenly a porcelain limousine with bull horns pulls out from the side of the stage, gradually making its presence known to the camera crew. Older audience members recognize it and react immediately with faint cheers.  

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_o3tdssoLbj1ql0k28o2_r1_250

Michael Cole: Could it… Could it be?!

The car door opens and out comes none other than the Wrestling God, John Bradshaw Layfield, with his music kicking in.

Booker T: Is that my nig-

Michael Cole: It is! It’s JBL!

Corey Graves: The Wrestling Gawd has made his presence to us mere mortals and he's our general manager!

A concoction of theme music and rambunctious cheers permeate Madison Square Garden, as John Bradshaw Layfield makes his way down the ramp. He waves to the crowd occasionally, shaking hands with a few fans before entering the ring. He immediately approaches Vince as the two shake hands and exchange pleasantries. None of what they’re saying is heard but both embrace each other for one last hug before Vince leaves the ring and disappears backstage, leaving JBL with microphone in hand to tend to his new show.

[big]JBL: [/big]
Welcome to Monday Night Fury! (the crowd cheers) Haha! I love it! This crowd is simply electric tonight! Did you guys miss me? The Wrestling Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!? (the crowd gives a resounding yes) When I heard Vince say he was going to do something monumental in New York City, I had to be here to witness it myself. But when he approached me saying he needed a general manager for Monday Night Fury and he personally handpicked me first to get the job done? I couldn’t pass up on the opportunity to do so and boy... do we have a show for you tonight.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_inline_nfi048KZMR1snpcgq

For those who don't know who I am, I am John Bradshaw Layfield. I’ve been in this business for a very long time, I know what the people want to see, I know how to work a crowd, and I know how to give fair opportunities to those angsty superstars just waiting in the back. As long as I’m here and as long as there are hard working people in this company, there will be no corruption, no cancer-like individuals, no breaking of the rules, and only fair opportunities for those who work hard and want to be something on this elite show! I guaran-damn-tee it! Cause you see, this show will be the show to watch unlike Revolt! But we're not here to talk about Thursday nights or myself, we're here to talk about tonight! Ya’ll came here to see some good ol’ fashion wrasslin’, huh?  Well we’re going to open up the show with a bang! We’re going to have our first ever G1 Tournament to crown our first ever PWG Champion at our first ever pay per view …   We’re calling it 'Origin... of Champions.' What's a G1 Tournament? Well we're going to have three groups of four here on Fury. It's a point system ya' see but the two men with the most points from our three groups will go on the pay-per-view to decide who becomes our first ever champion. The runners up and the next three with the most points will be tossed in a fatal four way for our United States Championship! I'm all about Amurica!  

John pauses yet again, letting the crowd fill the room with cheers. Even the commentators seem elated, clapping hands and nodding their heads.

[big]JBL:[/big]
And don't think we forgot about the women's title! After speaking with Vince, we'll be holding a joint tournament with the other show to crown our first ever women's title. There aren't any divas around anymore only women but unlike Revolt, Fury has the meanest and toughest woman that'll give even the toughest male superstar a run for their money.... We're comin' home with the title and we're going to win big! There's tons of surprises, super stars old &new, and plenty of announcements but coming up next is a man I think you'll be all excited to see... A man I've had many fights with and lived to tell the tale...  Enjoy the freakin' show!

John exits to ring to his theme music, heading backstage as the masses cheer yet again and await for this surprise superstar to open up the show. Who could it be?

[bgcolor=black]

[A mysterious voice comes over the PA system...]

"THE FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN, BUT THE END IS ALWAYS NEAR..."

[big][big]"EVIL HAS RISEN"[/big][/big] [flashes across the titantron.]

January 15th, 2018 FURY Anigif_enhanced-22756-1457814425-2

[Lightning strikes the ramp as the lights go out and Undertakers bell gongs throughout the arena. A purple glow brightens up the area and smoke begins to fill the entrance way. The Undertaker appears from the fog and slowly walks down the ramp.]

January 15th, 2018 FURY 091bb091116f51a95baa2733844ec4cbe85e83ba_hq

Michael Cole: Here we go Corey! The Phenom, The legendary Undertaker is here on Monday Night Fury!

Corey Graves: Can you feel that?? There's an eery feeling in the air, Cole!

[The Undertaker walks up the stairs and stands at the ring post. Thunder cracks as he lifts his arms up and the lights come back on. He gets into the ring and grabs a microphone. His music stops.]

Undertaker: Poor wretched souls, I have returned to finish something I started a long, long time ago. The Deadman has risen and He's got some unfinished business to attend to. Understand this, Im not here to grab brass rings, or to teach the younger guys in the back a thing or two. I'm here for one reason, and my soul purpose is to bury any man in PWG that stands in front of the Undertaker.

When your in this ring, There's one thing you need to realize. It's a privlege to step into the ring with me, and I have the unfortunate event of crushing your hopes and dreams. What you are doing is playing a deadly game. A game for which you can not win. Understand, You've chosen a bad time to cross into the valley of the dead. I've got Monday Night Fury in the palm of my hand. This is my yard, Your resting place. This is the devils playground. And the harder you knock on the devils door, the deeper your grave begins to get. The reaper of souls is back...

Rest assure, Johnny Gargano. Before this fateful night is over, You will understand why you can not kill what doesnt wish to parish. What doesn't wish to die, can and will, live forever. Bear witness. Creatures of the night, The Lord of Darkness will once again claim his rightful spot on the throne. And like always, the non-believers will....

January 15th, 2018 FURY 19aeee49b39f9693691713f9bd84332031633090_hq

[big][big]REST...IN...PEACE![/big][/big]
[/bgcolor]

Genesis 1:1
Undertaker vs Johnny Gargano

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Cena's music hits and the fans are on their feet as Cena makes his way to the ring.

Cena grabs a mic.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 7C800D4F-403E-42AB-9E93-5168E1422D6F_zpsxeufknty

Cena: It’s time kick off this new company called PWG with the guy who is the face wherever he goes... John Cena! I see a lot of great talent here. Some faces I know and some I don’t, but it’s time kick off Fury with the Genesis 1 Tournament! Who is John Cena facing? Well it doesn’t matter who I face because I’ll knock them all down to their feet.

Fans chant "Let’s go Cena! let’s go Cena!"

January 15th, 2018 FURY C69114EE-758D-4493-A34D-368E69732839_zpsjlapcv2v

Cena: I’m feeling the PWG Universe there's so much love here! See I plan to walk out PWG Champion... I don’t care if you're 'no man gains', Seth 'freaking' Rollins, some red neck named AJ Styles, or some guy who pretends he's from India when really he's Canadian... PWG will be the house John Cena built and ain’t no man going to stop me, and I mean no man...

Cena smirks.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 3696B865-CB87-45C3-B168-47DBC49EE32C_zps2azoszwx

Cena: Listening to this fine wine of ladies and gentlemen tonight, I gotta good feeling PWG is the place to be. Why? Cause it has electricity running in the whole damn building. I’m looking forward to things to come in PWG so with that said, let’s get this show started!

Cena leaves the ring with cheers from the crowd.

We are taken backstage.

Renee Young : Ladies and Gentlemen, My guest at this time... The “Boss” Sasha Banks....

January 15th, 2018 FURY Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Ea4w-l1atJsqQ7PabGAFgSQET1B21cA61f2wqgjZEs6K_X_f

Sasha walks into frame with the usual swagger in her step as Renee continues.

Renee : Now Sasha being one of the many woman apart of this tournament what separates you from the competition.

Sasha glances at Renee almost confused with her question as she laughs it off and puts a hand to her face to make her stop.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_nmcuk1E8tG1tcud06o2_250

Sasha : My Drive for one... There isn’t a person in this company who’s more driven than me, My heart there isn’t a person in this company with more heart than yours truly, and third my attitude cause there damn sure isn’t a person on this show more confident than me.

Sasha flicks her hair out of her face as Renee cuts in.

Renee : So you believe your going to win here tonight against Lita?

Sasha : Honey... I’m saying I’m going to win the entire tournament, I know PWG has assembled the best talent money can afford but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter who’s in this tournament....

Renee again cuts in

Renee : Even with your group the “Four Horse Woman” competing?

After this statement Sasha seems to drop her arrogance and changes tones.

Sasha : Yea it’s no secret I respect Bayley,Becky,and even Charlotte... But there’s a big difference between them and me...

Sasha’s arrogance returns as she continues.

Sasha : There’s a lot of “Underdogs” or “Huggers”in this world.. There’s quite a few woman who claim to kick “ass” oh excuse me “Lass”... And there is definitely quite a few men and women who rode their family name to stardom... But let me make one thing clear.

Sasha begins staring at her hand and the word  “Boss” before continuing.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Giphy

Sasha : There is only one... Boss of PWG and make no mistake about it I’m giving these people a champion to believe in... You can Bank on that...

As Sasha Banks goes to walk away Becky Lynch comes up from behind and puts her arm around her shoulder. As Sasha stares at Becky Lynch with a look of disgust Becky removes her arm from Sasha's shoulder.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_nynrkmeP691saykaxo4_400

Becky lynch: So Sasha would you like to repeat all that garbage you just said while I'm here now.No that's what I thought because after I take Payton Royce's arm tonight. I'm going to go through the rest of my bracket even if that means going through you. That is if you get that far legit boss.

After Becky Lynchs comments the too of them lock eyes in a intense staredown

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_o4p85avzoV1v1uteuo3_500

???: Arrête de pleurer. Did I just hear that correctly or did you two delusional brats just say you were going to win the tournament? I didn't know Fury was filled with comedians!  

January 15th, 2018 FURY Z1vME8C

Interrupting the bickering women was none other than the French Canadian, Maryse—one of many Fury’s signees. The crowd gives a mixed reaction at her sudden appearance, most deriving from casual fans just content to see her after so many years. Donned in what appears to be an in-ring attire, she stands there watching with an amused expression upon her countenance.

Maryse: No offense to you two girls but Fury needs a real woman as its leading champion. Not some orange haired troll, not a ratty little girl with a chain around her neck calling herself ‘The Boss’, not some goth chick experimenting with hooker make-up, and surely not a delusional little four year old going around hugging strangers as a way of getting attention. No, what PWG needs is a woman of sophistication, of class, beauty... Someone extravagant for these people to worship. Someone like… me. So while the both of you bicker like children, I’ll be heading up the brackets and into the PPV as your women’s… cha-

Before she could finish her sentence she interrupted by...

Maryse is stopped as she is tapped on the shoulder. The camera pans over as Bayley is seen standing next to Maryse with a teddy bear in hand with a small Bayley shirt on it. The crowd explodes as Bayley begins to speak.

Bayley: Hey Maryse! I was walking around trying to find you to wish you luck in our match here tonight! As a token of our newly found friendship I wanted you to have this.

January 15th, 2018 FURY BayleyWithBear_Carousel

Bayley then hands Maryse the teddy bear and looks eagerly towards other two horsewomen.

Bayley: Oh hi guys!! I can't believe all of us are on the same show. I hope I get to wrestle both of you in the tournament soon! Well I have to get ready for my match here in a little bit so I'll see you two later and I'll see you in the ring Maryse!

January 15th, 2018 FURY 85612266-352-k183060

As Bayley begins to walk away she turns around and jumps on Maryse and surprises her with a huge hug! Bayley then does the same to Sasha and Becky as she begins to walk away.

[bgcolor=#000]Just then someone else appears on the scene.

:: Lita ::
Hey now newbies and madam maryse ....
Is this a open invitation gathering?
Or will the lovely lita have to force myself, into this girl on girl spectacle?

January 15th, 2018 FURY Lita-1

The five women look her way, Becky scrunches up her upper lip to her nose, with a sideways squint with one eye.
Renee checks her earpiece as this segment seems to be filling up with unscheduled appearances.
Sasha adjusts her chains and boss hand plate.
Maryse looks Lita up and down, rolls her eyes and slightly tosses back her platinum blond hair.
Bayley shrugs her shoulders, then goes in for a welcoming hug.
During said hug with bayley, lita takes ahold of her pony tail and takes it close to her face slowly taking in it's smell.

Hmm smells like fruity bubble gum, just like I imagined it would.

Sasha pulls bayley back while pushing lita back at the same time.
Bayley complains to sasha, as her hair gets pulled by her abrupt intervention.
Lita releases the hair.

Woah did I cross some sort of line?
I sense hostility or should I say horsetility.

Mayryse snickers at lita's mocking of the so called horse women.

I'm sorry.... Are you two like an item?
Unless perhaps instead banksy..
Would you like me to smell what a boss like fragrence isss

The awkward sexual stares from lita toward sasha, who stares back in disinterest, creates uneasy tension.
The surrounding air becomes almost charged.

Renee changes the topic.

:: Renee ::
Uhh Lita..tonight on Monday night fury you will in fact face sasha banks in the first round of the Inaugral womans championship tournament.

Hmmm I can't wait for the chance to bump sweaty bodies with the ( lita makes bunny ears with her fingers ) " Boss Bitch "

Lita strays her finger with a wavy randomly twirling motion

Or any one of you fine, fine, embodiment's of womanhood... Frenchy.. Lassie...Bubble gum bayley.
One at a time or all at once we can party, just know that means going hard core all night long, because.... lita parties like a rockstar

After that proclamation, Lita allows sasha or anybody a chance at getting a word in, after her Interesting style of self promotion at this moment. [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000]

The crowd erupts in cheers as Sasha steps forward to look Maryse first in the eye than second Lita as Bayley moves up to stands awkwardly next to Sasha with a confused look on her face as Sasha begins.

Sasha :  Maryse I am not some ratty little girl I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, but I am arguably the greatest wrestler in the world today.... The most charismatic wrestler, the most technically sound wrestler..... But than again back when you wrestled all those years ago I think the closest you got to technically sound was a reverse hair pull so miss me with that.

Sasha slips on her jacket and pops her collar as Bayley begins to look confused next to Sasha and begins to whisper.

Bayley : Um Sasha she’s actually really good....

Sasha just glares at her and moves over toward Lita as Bayley follows in response Maryse simply rolls her eyes behind them as she continues.

Sasha : Now as for you number one me and Bayley, we aren’t an item.....

Bayley : Yea!!!!

Sasha : I mean I’m straight as an arrow honey but even if I wasn’t give me a little more credit than... Her...

Bayley : Yea!!! Wait what? What do you mean?

Sasha ignores her as Bayley looks puzzled as she continues.

Sasha : Number two I am not a....

As Sasha mocks her bunny handsigns.

Sasha : “Newbie” I am what you said a Boss... Bitch

As Sasha slips on her glasses Bayley nods her head next to her as she try’s to rest her arm on Sasha’s shoulder, Sasha shrugs off her and looks at the room.

Sasha : I don’t care who I gotta get through here to claim that Woman’s Championship but make no mistake I’ll go through each and everyone one of you even someone from that B show Revolt, So yes Becky I will make it “that far” and yes Bayley that includes you.

Bayley : What me?! But we’re friends!

Sasha flips her hair as she walks away leaving a confused Bayley to walk in front of the other three woman.

Bayley : Sasha wait!

Women's Championship Tournament Round 1
Bayley vs Maryse

[/bgcolor]
Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

The camera pans over as our commentators welcome us back from commercial break.

Michael Cole : And we are back ladies and gentlemen on the first edition of Fury and I....

Just as he says that a familiar theme cues up to an eruption of cheers.

Michael Cole : Oh my god, that’s Dean Ambrose! Ambrose is on Fury!!

Corey Graves : Security! Stop this man he’s not contracted here in PWG! Wait is he?! Oh god dont tell me....

January 15th, 2018 FURY Dean-ambrose-1135

As Ambrose emerges from behind the curtain he begins to make his way to the ring. He hops in and is handed a microphone but before he can speak the crowd begin to chant.

Crowd : Ambrose! Ambrose! Ambrose!

Dean : How you doin New York City!!!!!

The crowd cheers as Dean nods his head soaking it in he continues.

January 15th, 2018 FURY HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMjAxNjAzMTgvNTMwMTUwNi9kZWFuLWFtYnJvc2UtcHJvbW8tZ2lmLTItby5naWYlog

Dean : Seems the buzz was right I’ve been hearing through whispers about a little company by the name of PWG kicking off their inaugural edition of Fury, So I dropped on by the Gm’s office signed on the dotted line and now Dean Ambrose is signed baby!!!!

The crowd cheers as Dean pulls a contract out of his leather jacket and hold it toward the stage much to the dismay of Graves.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_ndf00zUmql1saykaxo1_400

Corey Graves : Why?! Why?! This show was going so well I think Revolt needs a new superstar is it to late to trade?!

Dean cricks his neck as he continues.

Dean Ambrose : And what that means is this show is changing.... For those of you who don’t know me...

Dean drops his smile as he looks dead into the camera.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Promo%2B2

Dean : Get ready to forget what you think you know about pro wrestling.... This ain’t about headlocks,flashy entrances, or catchphrases... What this is about is buckets and buckets of blood, sweat and never any tears!!! Because I didn’t come here to fit in to anyone’s mold and I didn’t come here to make friends! I’m here to Takeover!!!

Dean heavily breathes as the crowd cheers and he points to the stage.

Dean : Now there seems to be a little tournament going on and I seem to have been placed into some sort of group? Regardless who I have to face, who I have to get through there’s only one path for a guy like me.... Standing amongst the carnage that I leave laying,before me holding that PWG TITLE AND GIVING THESE PEOPLE A CHAMPION TO BE PROUD OF!!!!!

Dean holds the microphone to the air as the cheers and a “PWG” Chant erupts he than lowers the microphone back to himself in a crazed manner as he continues.

Dean : There isn’t a person in this world like me.. There is no one in that locker room who knows what their getting into... Fury is going to be a show of Chaos, Anarchy, and....

Just as he says that he’s cut off by...

From out of no where, the theme song of one of the most anticipated superstars in sports entertainment punches through the speakers. The PWG universe roars with cheers as Seth Rollins makes his way out to arena. He stares out into the Fury Audience with a smirk and then extends his arms to absorb as much of the positive energy as possible. Seth Rollins begins making his way down the ring, high fiving a few lucky fans on his way down before making his way fully into the ring. Rollins requests a microphone and paces around Dean Ambrose before having a mini stare down. The music dies down and all that's heard is the sound of the PWG Universe roaring "Let's Go Rollins, Let's Go Ambrose, Let's Go Rollins, Let's Go Ambrose!"

January 15th, 2018 FURY A2ae05748b582ffa47e78a983c1568d55f6c68d7_hq

Seth Rollins - Ah, I finally get to meet the Lunatic Fring face to face and honestly you truly are something special, no doubt. However, I don't think that messed up head of yours has realized the fact that you aren't the only one who is salivating for that championship. Dean Ambrose i'm just as hungry, just as vile and just as cruel as you think you are... only i'm ready to put my money where my mouth is. You won't be winning the PWG Championship on my watch because that championship is mine for the taking. I will be the one to win that championship, not you and I will become the FACE of Monday Night Fury. I will be taking this brand to a level no one ever thought it could go. A level that a lunatic like yourself will never be able to take it but only an architect like myself can take it. Don't get me wrong I respect you Ambrose but at the same time... I'm not afraid to put you down if that's what it takes to become THE guy around here. I'm going to be the first thing that pops into people's head when they think of Monday Night Fury. I'm going to be the guy that everyone respects but also the guy who sets the bar for this brand. I will become the first ever PWG Champion and i'm going to do it the RIGHT way.  So Dean with all due respect I suggest you step aside before you become a casualty of war.....

The PWG Universe seems to be split right down the middle between these two "tweener's" of sorts. Rollins lets the PWG Universe roar with mixed reactions before speaking again.

Seth Rollins -I'm not asking you Dean, i'm telling you too. It' s for your own good, quit while you're still healthy and good. Because there's no way in hell you're getting that championship before me. Over my damn dead body!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Dean can be seen almost trying to calm himself down until he steps up and gets right in Seth’s face as he speaks up.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f503639676c524d524458426648773d3d2d3434373533303838362e313464353834613262373632313635313236383431393230323733362e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Dean Ambrose : I’m impressed, I agree with almost nothing you just said.... Where as you’ve made a career out of, jaw dropping flips and death defying maneuvers... I’ve made a career out of having buzz saws drilled into my head! Glass pricked into my body, barbed wire slicing into my skin. You  have no idea how vile, cruel and damn sure how hungry I am to be here on the big stage right now!!!!

Dean smirks a bit as he continues.

Dean : Your good Seth,but I’m better... I’m everything you just claimed to be and more... But one thing I’m not is “good” or “healthy” in fact screw a tournament let’s go right now!!!!

Dean rips off his jacket as Seth raises his fists in response the crowd explodes in cheers one half for Ambrose the other for Rollins.

Booker : Are we gonna see dis right now?!

As Dean looks at his contract and frowns

Dean : However... It’s in the shows best interest in all fairness if I wait to see you in the finals... You know ppv buy rates, ticket sales I mean it’s the right thing to do, I mean it’s “best for business”

The crowd boos a bit at that statement as Dean drops his microphone and goes to exit the ring, Seth looking almost frustrated turns around to speak to the fans.

Booker : What duh hail?!

Corey : Good seems that Lunatic has some class you know what maybe I was wro.....

Before Corey can finish his comment Dean renters the ring and before Rollins can react spins him around and nails a quick Dirty Deeds!!!!! To a mixed reaction from those in attendance as Dean sits next to Seth picking up his microphone.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Dean-ambrose-3947-mitb

Dean : You were right about one thing Seth you’re gonna be the talk of Fury this week... Welcome to my show Seth....

As Dean drops the microphone next to Rollins as his theme returns to a disgruntled Corey Graves and a trademark Booker laugh.

Corey : What a disgrace!

Booker : Are you crazy Corey this dog Dean is ruthless! I think he’s cracking onto my fave five....

Corey : You think an architect like Seth is going to take this lying down?! Just wait till this “Lunatic” gets what’s coming to him.

Michael Cole : Nevertheless two incredible athletes making their presence heard here on Fury, and your right about one thing Corey I doubt this is the last we see of these two...

The last shot you see before heading to commercial break is Rollins attempting to use the ropes to stand as we fade out to commercial break.

Bray Wyatt vs Apollo Crews

[/center][/font]
Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As the bell rings Bray Wyatt gives a sickly smile as he once again picks up Apollo Crews and hits another Sister Abilgail!

Cole: Well this is just SICK we were treated to a great match with these two surprise entrants into the Genesis Tournament THAT MAN has a match next week!

*As Wyatt exits the ring to his music, Apollo has not moved since the additional finishing move, as emt's stetcher Crews out commentary presses on*

Graves: you touched on this earlier Cole, Apollo hasn't moved! He has two more matches in the next two weeks! If hes to compete for ANY title Bray Wyatt may have just ruined that opportunity!

Booker: The man Wyatt maybe be crazy BUT he just maid a statement dawg!

Cole: We will keep you updated as we get more news but the show must go on, as we've received word OF TWO TWO SIGNEES, we will find out who they are, NEXT!

The inaugural episode of Fury returns from commercial break and the current frame is focused on the titantron and stage. the lights throughout the arena fade out quickly and after a moment passes a spotlight shines on a man standing ready with a violin in position.

Song begins to play throughout the arena and the man is seen playing with the song, just then lighting on the stage begin to flash in and out quickly. another man wearing red leather jacket and pants is seen crouched over behind the violinist.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tenor

Corey Graves
Cole do you know who that is? (Cole responds with a "no i don't Corey")THAT MAN RIGHT THERE IS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA!! THE KING OF STRONG STYLE!! a former IWGP champion.

Booker T
MAN I LOVE THIS CAT, the guy is a guy you build a brand with, This cat Shinsuke nakamura been around the world fought many people.

Michael Cole
Looks like he has come to PWG, not only is this the start of this company Graves but we have seen so many top talent from all over making their presence felt here tonight.

Meanwhile Nakamura is making his way to the ring feeling the crowd's energy while flailing his arms about it the usual manner Nakamura does.

Nakamura then climbs the steps and enters the ring followed by him flailing his arms playing to the crowd

Booker T
Shinsuke nakamura, always carries himself with such flamboyance and style that can't be overlooked.

Corey Graves
Anyone with a functioning brain shouldn't overlook anything about the king of strong style and in case you've been living under a rock or watch floundering promotions like XGW then i advise you not to change the channel.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_onwx8fUs8k1saykaxo2_500

His theme song fades away but the tune is continued by the sea of fans in attendance still singing his song. Nakamura makes an attempt to speak but the fans are persistant.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_ooa3iuFKeO1rmv1vdo1_540

the fans begin to cease and Nakamura takes a bow to show gratitude to the audience afterwards Shinsuke Nakamura begins to speak.

Shinsuke Nakamura
[big]私の名前は中村信介です。強いスタイルの王が到着しました。うん、PWGは私の新しい家で、どこにいなければならないの?私が持つことができるすべてのマッチアップは素晴らしいです、そして、私はあなたに強いスタイルが何であるかを見せてくれることを楽しみにしています。

After speaking to his fans back at home, Nakamura begins to speak in English.

PWG my home, King of strong style has arrived. thank you.

どこから来ても、最強のものが競争に来る場所ですが、私はそれを生きていきたいと思っています。私は新しい相手と新しい場所が必要でした。そして、中村真介が見たことのない人のために自分のスキルを紹介します。 PWGは私の未来です。

New faces, new challenge... PWG is da future for Shinsuke Nakamura YEAHOH.[/big]

January 15th, 2018 FURY NakFace

Just then, new and unfamiliar music begins to play throughout the arena. Unbeknownst to Nakamura the music plays a little more as Nakamura looks on.
Back to top Go down
AnyColor
Admin
AnyColor

January 15th, 2018 FURY Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 15th, 2018 FURY   January 15th, 2018 FURY Icon_minitime7/30/2018, 1:32 am

Many new and exciting theme songs have blared throughout the arena on this special occasion, being the first Show held by the quickly rising company that is PWG.  

The unknown song plays as the fans provide a neutral reaction not knowing whether to cheer or boo the person for interrupting the popular Shinsuke Nakamura. The arena goes pitch black and the lights gradually begin to flicker in and out. No theme song so far have been so diverse such as this one.

January 15th, 2018 FURY A371ef771f86e43e9b2ff22f87016f75f7263195_hq

The lights come back on in a dim setting to where we then see a unfamiliar woman on the stage with a mask over her face. The woman removes the mask from her face to reveal her identity. The commentators along with the crowd are all surprised to see yet another decorated performer in PWG.

: Graves :
Oh my god!! Cole don't tell me you dont know who that is (Cole shrugs, not having the slightest clue who it is) Thats Asuka! the Japanese sensation who has decided to grace us with her presence. If you haven't seen this woman in the ring your in for one hell of a treat

: Booker T :
Lets hope she is here to stay and that this isn't a one off appearance.

: Cole :
This is going to change a lot of things, I hope Asuka can bring legitimacy to this new women's division.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 6f89043b37d796a39e7465f7f555bc595ed4eec8_hq

Asuka makes her way down to the ramp while Nakamura stands there in the ring seeming somewhat surprised but is also glad to see Asuka as they are both long time friends from Japan. She then gets into the ring to a great ovation from the crowd as they clearly know who she is. The uncanny theme song dies down as the fans begin to chant ASUKA! ASUKA! ASUKA!. Asuka and Nakamura greet each other in Japanese and then they hug each other, Nakamura then gradually leaves the ring flailing his arms about in his usual manner which in turn gives Asuka the allowance of the spotlight. Asuka addresses her fans back home in Japananese to give them some clearance on why she decided to join this prosperous fresh company that is PWG.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Normal_WWE_NXT__Asuka_signs_her_contract_28720HP29_-_Video_Dailymotion_199

: Asuka :
私は愛する日本の国でとても多くの素晴らしいことを達成しました。私はこれまでにやったことをすべて行いました。そして今、私は新しい道を見つけました。そしてその道はPWGに至るまで新しい旅に私を連れてきました。新しいと私はそれを私のものにしよう!私はPWGのトップに上がります!

She then addresses the crowd in English.

: Asuka :
I have come to PWG to win! and to destroy!. PWG is mine for the taking and I will rise to the TOP!!. Nobody is ready for ASUKA!.

Asuka places the microphone on the mat and she exits the ring leaving the crowd excited for what she has in store for the rest of the Womens division.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_om9fndYLnI1w4dc0so1_500
| The I C O N I C Duo |

The scene opened up back from commercial with one half of the Iconic Duo, Billie Kay, standing in front of the camera backstage, with a smug smile playing on her lips as she could hear the fans reactions from the arena. She wasn't one to listen to the fans though. She used her left hand to flick some of her hair which was over her shoulder before she began her talking.

Billie Kay: Ladies and Gentleman, you are looking at one half of the most Iconic duo in Sports Entertainment... Am I bold in saying such a statement?

She thought for a second, her index finger tapping her chin before she finally answered.

Billie Kay: Nah, it's just facts. Here we are though, the first show in PWG history, Monday Night Fury. I'm aware that there is some sort of competition happening to decide who will become the new Women's Champion,

She scoffed just at the thought of her and Peyton being put in a tournament that they were obviously going to win. It was a no-brainer really.

Billie Kay: Ugh, just thought of being put in a Fatal Four Way match with those.... things, turns my stomach. Don't worry though, the Iconic Duo will win this title one way or another. Whether it's me or Peyton. Like I said before, it's just facts. PWG is a new company, but its Womens division is already under the reign of yours truly and Peyton Royce. In fact...

Billie then looked over her shoulder, before looking back at the camera, signaling for the cameraman to follow her.

Billie Kay: Come with me, this doesn't feel right without Peyton.

She turned completely and began the walk to get to Peyton, knowing exactly where she was. In their locker room.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Cc-3PyzWoAAb08H

Billie Kay and the cameraman arrive at the locker room of the ICONIC to catch a glimpse of the end of Peyton Royce's pre-match ritual. Inhaling the fragrance of her trademark flower gives her a calming, but deep, focus on her upcoming match. Only a few moments later she opens her eyes almost as if sensing the presence of others. In a steady and smooth manner, she stands up and locks eyes with the camera.

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Ya see this? (Royce shows off the flower in her hand) This is whot I'll lay on each woman that falls into Iconic's web! A token of remembrance for 'The Femme Fatale' and 'Venus Flytrap' of PWG! Because Fury isn't goin' to know whot hit em when Iconic becomes the inaugural Womens Champion! Management can try their best to snub 1/2 of Iconic in some gross 4Way but they will fail...

I mean Embah Moon? How can the face of the Womens Division already have gray hair!?

[big]BILLIE[/big]
How NOT Iconic!

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Then there's Paige the amat'chah filmmak'ah. I can name about 5 different things off tha top of my head she's bettah at before wrestlin'.

[big]BILLIE[/big]
How NOT Iconic!

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Asuka... Ha! She can't even put makeup on the right way. Eyeshadow goes undah ya eyes Dearie, not across ya face.

[big]BILLIE[/big]
How NOT Iconic.

Royce - oblivious to the fact its warpaint and not make up - continues.

[big]PEYTON[/big]
And then there's that carrot top Becky Lynch. I heard what she said early-ah. Take MY arm!? The only things Becky will be taken tonight is this flower and an "L" aftah I'm done with her!

[big]BILLIE[/big]
And then we'll beat tha tacky orange dye right off her head for ev'ah thinkin' she could stack up to US!

[big]PEYTON[/big]
Now THAT'S Iconic!

The ICONIC Duo smile devilishly as the scene fades for a quick commercial break with Becky Lynch vs Peyton coming up next!

Becky Lynch vs Peyton Royce

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

It has been a hard-fought match thus far between Peyton Royce and Becky Lynch in this 1st round matchup of the Inaugural Womens Championship Tournament. With her tag team partner Billie Kay at ringside, Peyton stalks her stunned opponent who is slowly using the ropes to pull herself up. Peyton sets up for her Spinning Heel Kick but her leg is caught in position for Becky to hit her patented T-Bone Suplex! Becky goes for the cover.

...1!

...2!

...KICKOUT!

The matchup continues with Becky in control who decides to turn the match into a FIGHT rather than a wrestling match. She unloads copious amounts of strikes knocking any wind out of Peyton's sails. That is until Billie Kay stands ontop of the nearby apron distracting the 'Irish Lasskicker.' She stops attacking Peyton and walks over to confront Billie. The both now exchanging insults, Becky finally heard enough and knocks Billie off the apron with a right hand!

Not a moment later is Becky sent hurling toward the mid-rope from a stiff shot in the back of the neck by Peyton Royce! Now hung up on the ropes, Peyton wastes no time driving her leg into Becky's back which forces unbearable pain across the neck! The referee counts the illegal hold.

...1! ...2! ...3! ...4! ...The ref pulls Peyton off Becky and begins yelling at her for not breaking the hold. In the midst of the referee warning Peyton he will disqualify her - the camera angle catches a Big Boot from Billie Kay flying in offscreen that knocks out Becky Lynch cold! Peyton sidesteps the referee seeing her partner's dirty work and quickly pins Becky.

...1!

...2!

...3!

The referee signals for the bell before raising Peyton's arm in the air for the victory. Billie slides in and winks at Peyton for their first victim of PWG that's fallen into Iconics trap. Peyton walks over the still knocked out opponent and rests that same flower on Becky's chest. The two vixens of PWG strike an ICONIC pose as the scene fades for another commercial break.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Iconic-duo-1492531925-800

Every single PWG fan in "The World's Most Famous Arena" Madison Square Garden are seen really excited as the inaugural Monday Night Fury rolls on. Different chants are heard as well as various signs of superstars the fans love. Shortly after, the camera turns to the three commentators as they speak to the Pro Wrestling Genesis fans watching at home.

Michael Cole: What a night we are having and the hits just keep on rolling!

Booker T: If Fury has a show as good as this every week, REVOLT DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE! Now can you dig that.

Cory Graves: I couldn't agree more, Book. This is some of the best pro wrestling I've seen in a long time.  Changing gears here, I'm actually getting word from the back that "Glorious" Bobby Roode is on his way out here right now! We are in for a treat.

Roode's theme hits to a massive pop from the fans.

Almost the entire arena begins to sign along to Roode's entrance music as he steps through the curtain and onto the stage doing a small strut.

Booker T: I've seen this man in action and he's no joke. This cat is the real deal, dawg. I have a feeling he's gonna go far in this business.

Cory Graves: A future hall of famer no doubt. I'll even go so far as saying he's my pick to win the entire Genesis 1:1 tournament. You heard it here first, folks!

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tenor

Roode continues his strut down the entrance ramp until he gets to the bottom. Once Bobby reaches the bottom of the entrance ramp, he stops for a moment before twirling his hands in the air then shouting "GLORIOUS".  He walks up the solid steel ring steps and steps through the ropes. Without wasting another second, Roode looks over to the timekeeper's area and signals for a microphone where he's handed one in almost a second. 'The Glorious One' lets the crowd die down before raising the mic towards his lips and begins to speak.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 094_SD_10102017mm_2512--7480a207d18a80696c903fe54a131661

Bobby Roode: Pro Wrestling Genesis is now officially GLORIOUS! There is no brand warfare as they'd like to make you think. Fury had already won before the battle had begun. Fury was already victorious because they won the bid on the most GLORIOUS professional wrestler on God's green earth, Bobby Roode. Some call me "money" others call me "The IT Factor", but all of you can just simply call me Glorious. I remember when I was absolutely broke. The only thing I had were my tights, boots, and my fans. Just like Rome, The Glorious One wasn't built in a day. Through all the hardships, you fans were always by my side. You people made me the man I am today. The reason I wear million dollar robes, drive million dollar cars, and even have a few million dollar contract. Went from absolutely broke to absolutely GLORIOUS!

A small side smirk appears on the face of Roode as the fans begins to cheer his name. He then begins to speak again.

Bobby Roode: I might be glorious, but so are each and everyone of you. All of my glory is yours as well. My success is your success. We are GLORIOUS! Never forget that. When I'm in the middle of this ring holding that PWG championship, just know you guys gave me the drive to do so. It's good to be glorious and I'm taking you all to the top with me. Don't let my arrogance make you think any different. It never hurt anyone to have some pride unlike my Glorious DDT. That hurt plenty of people haha. With all of that being said, stay glorious people. 'The Glorious One' loves ya!  

Roode drops the microphone before hitting his signature glorious taunt as his entrance music blares through the arena. He exits the ring and heads to the back

Seth Rollins vs Kurt Angle

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Sasha Banks vs Lita

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Bobby Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura.

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

As PWG returns from a commercial sponsoring new PWG action figures.

Cole: Oh man those action figures are something aren't they I hope they make one of me.

Booker: Cole, dawg, nobody would buy yours.

Graves: Enough guys haha let's head backstage where Renee Young is standing by with PWG's newest superstar.

Renee: Ladies and Gentleman, the newest Fury superstar - Jason Jordan.

Jason: Thanks for having me Renee and thank you to the PWG universe.

Renee: First things first, Jordan, tell us about yourself and what is your plan here on Fury?

Jordan: Well, Renee you know my name is Jason Jordan and my plan is to be the best damn wrestler in this company! Now over this last weekend, I was placed in in a 4-man group for the Genesis 1 Tournament. In my group is actually your husband Dean Ambrose, Johnny Gargano, and (gulp) The Undertaker.

Young: Uhm, did you just gulp?

Jordan: Uh.... no. Anyways, speaking of your husband, tonight I get my hands on that Lunatic Fringe so Renee, I'm sorry to say this but, I'm going to whoop Dean's ass in the middle of that ring and show everyone why I'll be the future of this business. But it's not just for me. I'm putting my blood, sweat, and tears in for the PWG universe too!

Renne: Well, good luck tonight...

Jordan: Did you forget already? I'm Jason Jordan. The Next Generation of Great! So I don't need luck, that's for losers. So why don't you call your husband and tell him that after I beat him 1..2...3 haha.

The camera pans over as Ambrose can be seen with a smirk draped across his face as he says.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Dean-ambrose-3364_raw-2015-05-25

Ambrose : Well, Well, Well, group C.... The Son Of Angle, The Deadman,Johnny Wrestling, and The Lunatic Fringe.....

Ambrose nods his head as he gives Renee a quick peck on the cheek as he than goes face to face with Jason.

Ambrose : See ya out there Kid...

Ambrose brushes passed him leaving a very determined Jason Jordan to glare in his direction.

Dean Ambrose vs Jason Jordan

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Cameras return from the recently aired match to Charly Caruso. The robotic interviewer stops in front of a backstage door labeled “Maryse.” She knocks upon it once, the door opens, and Charly part her lips to speak.

January 15th, 2018 FURY Tumblr_oqt8ooOSBR1vjciejo2_400

Charly Caruso: Maryse, after your loss to Bayley are there any co-  

Maryse: That was a fluke win. I don’t care what anyone says, that little girl barely beat me  and next week, just to prove a point, I’m challenging any of those petites filles running around backstage to an open challenge match against a real woman...  

Maryse shuts the door behind her, leaving an emotionless Charly by herself as the cameras fade to black.  

Women's Championship Tournament Round 1 (Elimination)
Asuka vs Billie Kay vs Ember Moon vs Paige

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Main Event: Genesis 1:1
HBK vs John Cena

Match Result wrote:

click to reveal winner:

Shawn Michaels' hand is raised as he picks up his first victory in PWG.

Corey Graves
The Heartbreak Kid is a force to be reckoned with. I don't know if anyone will be able to stop him.

Booker T
I disagree with that Corey. He's not in my fav five because that sucka right there is too cocky for his own good!!!

Michael Cole
It was a great showing for The Heartbreak Kid here tonight but we can't count Cena out. He's taken bigger losses before and has bounced back even better.

January 15th, 2018 FURY 20170911_raw_hurricane2--596261da9c70208c3a52408395a56c9b

Just as Booker says that Shawn walks over to the announce table and grabs a mic from the stage hand. He then does a weak cross chop and mimics Booker T's face taunt as he rolls in the ring and begins to speak.

Shawn Michaels
Now that I have everyone's attention, I would like to give a good ole fashion welcome to Monday Night Fury featuring The Heartbreak Kid, Mr. WrestleMania, and yours truly Shawn Michaels.

He smirks as the crowd erupts into boos and Booker T is seen shaking his head at this nonsense as Shawn starts again.

Shawn Michaels
Now as you guys see here, I didn't come to Fury to make any friends, acquaintances, or anything else in that nature. I'm more focused than I have ever been in my career. All of the cancer that I had to deal with in the past is no more. I don't have a Triple H that held me back for more than half of my career. I don't have an incompetent Scott Hall that rode my coattails to get to the top, or a bad excuse for a body guard in Kevin Nash that can hold me back from accomplishing my goals on Fury!!!

January 15th, 2018 FURY Hace-20-A%C3%B1os...WWF-RAW-is-WAR-04-08-1997

Shawn then stops as he takes a breath and looks at John Cena laid out on the floor as he brushes through his hair with one hand.

Shawn Michaels
Are you kidding me Cena.... The face of PWG? You couldn't be the face of a damn cereal company if I threw your face through the middle of the damn box! This is MY SHOW! I run this company! Whether it's Revolt, Fury, or PWG as a whole I am the whole damn show! I've always been that guy that puts on the five star matches and the guy that was everyone's favorite superstar but always came close, but not close enough! This time however will be different..... I will not stop, I will not bend, and I will not break until I am holding that PWG Championship in my hands to prove not to just myself but to everyone that I am and always will be the Greatest of all time!

January 15th, 2018 FURY 7c6280b03b2a8af0df7efd86250e91540f2ec122_hq

Shawn then drops the mic and walks out to a chorus of boos with one arm raised as a voice from the back then states....

"Shawn Michaels has left the building"

January 15th, 2018 FURY 9Cb6JAh

After the match between Shawn Michaels and John Cena concludes, the cameras take us backstage to Vince McMahon and John Bradshaw Layfield watching from the big screen. Vince turns to John with a smile depicted upon his countenance, extending a hand towards John who accepts it almost immediately.

Vince:
Fine job, John. I'm impressed with what I've seen thus far, clearly I've chosen a good general manager for Monday Night Fury.

JBL:
Told you I wouldn't let you down, so long as I'm in charge there will be many great things to come for Fury.

Vince:
Oh, there better be. Cause Revolt won't be no cake walk either; I made sure to choose a general manager I know will be able to compete with Monday Night Fury and you know I like me some competition. It's a dog eat dog world out here and there's money to be made in it. Make me proud or else there will be consequences, John.

January 15th, 2018 FURY EQ6xVw2

Vince gives the self-proclaimed JBL a certain look before walking out of the camera's view. He leaves John to his own devices, staring at Vince until a smile gradually forms upon his face.

JBL: (to himself)
Oh, there will be surprises... I guarantee it....

Michael Cole: But what does that mean?

Corey Gravies: I don't know, Cole. But it seems we'll have to tune in next week to find out! Goodnight everybody!

The cameras eventually fade to black.  

[small]Monday Night Fury.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
A Fury Team Productions.[/small]
Back to top Go down

January 15th, 2018 FURY
Page 1 of 1