PWG
Welcome to Pro Wrestling Genesis. This is a WWE 2K18 E-fed for the PS4 System.

Register using your PSN ID as username and pick an available wrestler on our Roster page. If you need any help ask an admin through the website, PSN, or 'Pro Wrestling Genesis' Community page. Thank you for visiting PWG. We hope to welcome you to our family!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

September 13th, 2018 REVOLT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balalovin89

PostSubject: September 13th, 2018 REVOLT   9/13/2018, 8:39 pm

Thursday Night REVOLT
September 13, 2018
London, England, United Kingdom
Wembley Stadium

And To Go A Step Further

Ranallo: Ladies and Gentlemen your in for a treat for our opening contest The Greatest is all time Chris Jericho going up against the two upstarts of sorts in PWG, in Shane Thorne and Killian Dane.

Phillips: Dane and Thorne have impressed a lot of people in the back here in PWG as you can see by them being placed in this Intercontinental Championship number one contenders match up here tonight against Chris Jericho.  But you have to keep in mind this isn’t a normal triple threat contest, this match up will take place under elimination rules.

Saxton: And that’s spells disaster for one Chris Jericho, since he just lost a match with eliminations at Blockbuster for the EVO championship. So tonight I’m going with one of the young guys in Thorne or Dane here in this battle for country supremacy and the Intercontinental championship number one contendership.

Ranallo: A huge match like we’ve said in the Young careers of Dane and Thorne who both made a name for themselves traveling the world perfecting their craft much like Chris Jericho and speaking of Jericho hear he comes now.

(Jericho themes plays for a few seconds and then is cut off as Jericho appears on the titantron)

Chris Jericho: Tonight is the night the greatest wrestler in PWG becomes the number one contender when I defeat two guys I didn’t even know where even in this company. The irrelevant Shane Thorne and whatever the hell that hairy guy’s name is....oh I know losing to Chris Jericho that’s what his name is.

(Jericho pauses then continues)

Chris Jericho: I’ll handle these two rookies and send them back to development where they belong. Go be one of Hunters pet projects of the week and stay off the show of Jericho. And you can come back up when I retire....which will be NEVER. Now for that coward know as “Kevin Owens” the man who had the nerve to call me a loser when he’s a coward. I heard after your very weak championship celebration which was about to the extent of watching Dean Ambrose have a normal conversation with someone. After that little “celebration” Kev went to Burger King and had a food in-dosed coma. But don't worry he actually just fell asleep like I was during your shit championship celebration, Well Revolt isn’t Burger King you fat son of a bitch you can’t have it your way and at viewers choice I’ll will fight you and I’ll fight the Intercontinental champion AND I WILL DEFEAT THE BOTH OF YOU because I’m the best in the world at what I do.

(Jericho takes a deep breath and continues)

Chris Jericho: So Rocky, Kevin I suggest the both of you watch very closely to this ass whooping I’m about to give to these boys here tonight. Because at Viewers choice you’ll both have the same fate. Looking up at the lights as you hear and new champion Chris Jericho.

(Jericho looks stern face at the camera holds up the list and tosses it over his back and steps on it)

Chris Jericho: I’m done being the clown of Revolt, I’m done losing to nobody’s, I’m done “putting over young talent”. But Chris, Fandango got a championship IT TOOK 5 YEARS... FIVE F*****G YEARS FOR THAT WANNABE VAL VENIS TO DO SOMETHING. Chris Jericho is back... the real Chris Jericho and he’s come to break the walls of PWG down and no one will get in my way. I tried to be the good Jericho and give you paying customers a show. But now f**k the customers, f**k the management, And f**k anyone who gets in my way. PWG will never EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER BE THE SAME A-GAIN!

(Jericho grins and walks off as his music kicks back up)

Ranallo: And some strong words by one  Chris Jericho let’s see if he can back it up here tonight.

Phillips:We haven’t heard Jericho speak in a long time and it seems he’s not playing around here tonight.

Saxton: Jericho language children watch this product jeez but I’m not the biggest Dean Ambrose fan myself but did he really have to come after dean’s social skills like that, that was a low blow Jericho. And don't bring Fandango into this he’s one-half of the tag team champions.

Ranallo: Well it might be best for Jericho that Dean is on Fury or Dean’s fists might have had a pretty lengthy conversation with Chris Jericho’s face. But as for Fandango who knows Jericho could be a prime suspect of the Fashion Police in the coming weeks.

*The camera cuts backstage*

Mauro: Welcome back to Thursday night Revolt! We go now backstage and Shane Thorne who last week got a bit of momentum back in his favor as he came out swinging in his match against Killian Dain and ultimately pulling out the W.

Tom: Luck, nothing but Luck if you ask me.

*The camera centers in on Thorne who is dressed in a darker attire, with a long trench coat, staring into a mirror seemingly focused and unperturbed by anything happening nearby*

*Renee Young walks by considering whether to stop for an interview, but decides against it after Thorne's reaction last week*

Mauro: Thorne looking incredibly focused, he has a huge opportunity head of him tonight against Dain and Jericho, he could really turn things around tonight and walk out Number one contender for that coveted Intercontinental Championship!

*The camera cuts back to the announce desk*

Tom: "Could" But let's face facts, he wont. Shane Thorne has been a major disappointment thus far.

Byron: Aw c'mon, there's still a lot of upside to the CHUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!

*Byron seems impressed by his own statement*

Tom: Byron... you are aware that Chunder means vomit... right?

Byron: Oh god...

Tom: ... Why do you work here..?

Tom: Anyway I'll give Thorne one thing, that new attire of his certainly makes him look more serious, whether or not he is as serious as he looks is yet to be seen however.

Mauro: But enough from us, lets get on with the show!

Match of the Night
IC #1 Contender Elimination Match
Chris Jericho vs Shane Thorne vs Killian Dain

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

(As the faint sound of Mauro singing the praises of the new number one contender for the Intercontinental championship Killian Dane, a camera follows Jericho in the backstage area as the cameraman says )

Camera Man: Jericho, Jericho any reaction to another marquee lost here tonight, that might keep you off Viewers Choice?

Chris Jericho: Get that camera out of my f*****g face, (Jericho covers his face) my plan doesn’t change at Viewers Choice I’ll still fight that fat slob Kevin Owens and I’ll be crowned the EVO champion. Like I should have been at BlockBuster.

Camera Man: Well what if you don’t get placed in that matchup, the GM hasn’t announced Kevin Owens opponent at Viewers Choice.

Chris Jericho: What the hell did you just say, first you disrespect me, and ask me a dumb ass question then you try and say the proclamation of Jericho won’t come. That pussy from Montreal ran from me, he was shaking in his stupid boots that whole match when I stepped up to him. There is no other opponent fit to fight Owens him at Viewers Choice. And I don’t care about what the fans say, the gm says, or what the hell some irrelevant cameraman says. Viewers choice will be Jericho’s Choice. And it will be the crowning achievement in Kevin Owens’ career when he gets pinned by Chris Jericho. Now get the hell out of my face before I kick your camera

(the cameraman scurries away as the show takes a commercial break.)

Will The Champions Even The Record?
Breezedango vs The Revival IV

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Batista is walking backstage, he comes across a door that reads "Jinder Mahal" Batista opens up the door to find a truly disturbing site

Batista
What the hell!?

Jinder Mahal is seen getting his feet rubbed, massaged and cleaned by the Singh's. Mahal who was busy enjoying his rub, see's Batista standing by the door and quickly stands up acting like this nightmare scene never happened

Jinder Mahal
Oh uh... Dave! What are you doing in the Maharajah's Locker room? Why do you not knock?

Batista
Believe me Jinder, I'm starting to wish I did. Look I came in here for one reason, YOU are the enforcer for MY match. So really Mahal, I'm in here askin' you a very simple question: Do I rip you and the shit bro's heads off now, or are you gonna act like a good little maharajah?

The singhs sure don't want to bear the brunt of another beatdown at this time tonight.
As they have been the veritable scraped scapegoats and the Kicked in the side, side kicks, for many altercations on behalf of the maharaja in recent times .
They wear arm braces and neck braces. pleading with their eyes for batista to have mercy.

Jinder extends an olive branch, speaking to batista in a calming tone.

:: Jinder ::
Unlike You and your magnificent exploits on the various box office hits and the Hrm straight to Discount DVD rack.

Batista dislikes the discount DVD remark and postures his resentment of it.
Jinder comes up with a reason to sway batista from getting angered at him.

I blame the producer, and the shoddy writers if anything. I mean your great, such an on screen presence. Very believable in your parts, just as you are now here....

Please I digress.. Dave, I need not to act like a good maharaja....
I am the good maharaja.

Obviously it would seem to my scholarly well educated mind, that kane came not unlike the Jason of friday thirteen.
Because of maybe my past sins like some hellish reaper of tainted souls.
So I have decided to turn over the proverbial leaf huh?
Don't worry yourself about any thoughts of me getting revenge on you for last week not accepting my initial offer, you just go out there and face kane, for now he has turned his dead shark-like eyes to you too.
Those eyes...that face...

Jinder almost vomits.
Batista steps back cautious, he doesn't get his designer threads soiled.

Face... By the goddess Shiva.
That face.... that hideous face..

Jinder seems to become lost in some sort of nauseated flashback, to when he had caused Kane's mask to slip revealing a glimpse of his disfigurement.
The Singhs attend to their benefactor in his seemingly current traumatized state.

Batista stares at them for a moment.

Jinder is getting closer and closer to puking, Batista quickly pulls a Singh bro upfront just in time to use him as a vomit shield

Jinder Mahal
*Severe puking*

Batista is seen with a really smug grin as he looks at the puke covered Singh

Batista
Damn Sunil! how'd that feel?

Jinder recovers slightly mutters out two words

Jinder Mahal
That's... Samir

Batista
... Who cares?

Batista walks away laughing at the scene

The Southern Fireball takes on The Samoan Destroyer
Mickie James vs Nia Jax

Quote :

winner via SIM:

The eyes of the London audience turn to the attention of the titantron, where a hysterical Kane appears stalking the camera in a mysterious blue setting.

Ever wonder about my mask...? This mask...is a symbol of struggle and torment. The trials and tribulations of being a self-titled 'freak.' You see when I was a little boy, nobody wanted to play in the playground. They left me alone... The sandbox, the jungle gym, anywhere could imagine... I was alone. But no matter where I went they'd keep teasing me. They...THEY let me rot in pain! They ridiculed me because of my appearance....  

There was this one child in particular. He would always call me a monster. He would kick my sandcastles when no one looked, toss my lunch, and rallied up the troops when it came to verbally assault me. Real popular kid, kind of reminded me of Dave. A real hotshot who thinks the world revolves around him. He didn't like me... And I didn't like him. I hated him...

So one day...I choked that little boy and pummeled him down till I couldn't recognize his face. I fed off his fear and the fear of others because ever since that day, no one messed me with me again. I remember how that boy trembled and it reminds me of Jinder Mahal... Slithering, cowering, searching for ways to get rid of me in the form of bodyguards.

Kane takes a moment

Now I stand here till this day...and I wear this mask...because of all of the people who made fun of me. The very people who watch this show and me in the ring. YOU...are the reason for my struggle.
YOU... are the reason why I cant look at my bare face in the mirror. Its a struggle, but no matter how much I want to take the mask off….I’m reminded of the pain and misery.  

And it is for that reason that I refuse to live a life of embarrassment and belittlement. Everyone will know my pain and so... I keep my promise to never remove the mask until everyone knows my fear. But JINDER... last week you tried...you tried to take it off! You tried to expose me to the masses and bring me back to my painful childho-

The crowd is heard from the arena chanting * Take it off, Take it off

Kane’s fingers fidgets

Jinder you may be stuck in my head tonight…But... tonight.
I have a match against “The Animal”. A man with such a massive ego that he had to insert himself in my vendetta. Well "Animal", I will treat you like like the weak and naive pup that you are. Tonight...You will  learn what happens when you budge into someone's business. Dave, you stepped onto uncharted territory...and this is only the beginning.
You and Jinder have booked yourself for a roller coaster ride...all the way to my personal HELL.

HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE THE BIG RED MACHINE!

Kane ends his promo with a maniacal laugh, as the titan-tron fades to black.

The Modern Day Maharaj Lurks in The Shadows
Batista vs Kane -Special Guest Enforcer Jinder Mahal-

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

Back to top Go down
Balalovin89

PostSubject: Re: September 13th, 2018 REVOLT   9/13/2018, 8:39 pm

*The camera pans to the backstage hallway, Ruby is seen with her title, looks at the reflection... muttering to herself*

Riot:
WE did this for you... YOU NEED US.

Ruby:
Nononononono... I don't need you... I was great without you!

Riot:
SILLY GIRL you couldn't even be EVIL correctly... you honestly think you could have done this ALONE!

Ruby:
NO! NO! NO! I don't need you GET OUT... GET FUCKING OUT!

Riot:
Hahaha your suit is ours Ruby... you had your chance at GrandStand... AND YOU FAILED!

Ruby:
Have you seen the choices for Viewers Choice... Ghosts of YOUR past Riot... what happens when YOU fail?!

Riot:
FAIL! Hahaha you underestimate us... who is going to take this prize form our cold dead hands?

Miss Ivy? She's been missing in action since BlockBuster!

Miss Money? We fight her tonight... we will show PWG she is NOT worthy.

Miss Charlotte? Hahah... even YOU beat her Ruby.

Ruby:
What about Lexi, Riot? Huh? Scared?

Riot:
HA! Scared? US? NEVER! We pinned her at BlockBuster what makes you think we can't do it again?

Ruby:
Can you?

Riot:
You SHUT IT... You're frustrating us...

*As Ruby continues to rant, shes interrupted by a familiar face*

Ruby feels a light poke to her shoulder and she turns around to see her partner in crime Lexi Bliss.

Lexi Bliss:
Who you talking to red? I'd say you're crazy but who am i to judge, thats what make us a great duo, you know? two crazy gals just causing trouble.

Trying to direct the conversation away from any hint of Ruby ranting to herself, she claims that she isn't crazy and that it is nothing.

Lexi Bliss:
You can tell me anything Red, i did hear you mention me. you know we had a plan and we totally nailed it. i know how much the gold meant to you so that's why i took out Peyton so Riot Squad can come out on top at Blockbuster. to be totally honest, i don't care if i dont win the viewer's choice poll because no matter what if the Riot Squad wins... WE win... We Riot!

Bliss grabs Ruby's wrist and pulls her to her feet.

Lexi Bliss:
Come on Red, you've got a match to get ready for.

Can Mella Survive a Riot?
Carmella vs Ruby Riot w/ Lexi Bliss

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

The camera pans to a backstage segment. Charly Caruso is seen with a huge smirk on her face. She stares at the camera saying the following.

Charly Caruso - Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time. The Architect - Seth Rollins.

Rollins appears on the scene with a huge pop being heard faintly in the background. Seth Rollins looks out to the distance, almost as if he can hear the cheers from miles away. Seth turns to Charly then smirks whilst nodding his head.

Charly Caruso - Seth, Earlier tonight Roman Reigns - a man you know very well mentioned you and didn't have the kindest words about his opinion of you being on Thursday Night Revolt... what are your thoughts on that?

Seth Rollins  - Charly, I've known Roman Reigns for a long time and if there's anything I know, it's that Roman Reigns is Mr. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda. He's always been someone who loves to live in the past and can't help but try to downplay everyone else's accomplishments to make himself feel like he's actually the "big dog" around here. I mean he comes out here saying his whole usual spiel - "no one wants you here" "you're the trash laid on our yard" - but my question is who is We? Because last time I checked these people all know that I'm Mr. Thursday Nights and this is Thursday Night Rollins. I'm the only actual "face" around here. Roman Reigns is as delusional as they come believing kids actually look up to him - or that people aspire to be the douche bag that is the "Big Dog" because the reality is anyone with half a brain can see through the mask that he wears. Deep down Roman Reigns is nothing more than a man who loves to play the victim and blame everyone else for his shortcomings. At some point Roman Reigns is going to have to look in the mirror and take responsibility for his own failures because at the end of the day the World Heavy Weight Championship left my hands because he tapped out not me. But that's fine because I'll work my way back up the mountain one way another and I'll be champion again soon.  

A small pop can be heard among the PWG Universe chanting "YES, YES, YES"

Charly Caruso - Wow, those are some strong words Seth... Lastly what's your mindset going into tonight's match against Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns?

Seth Rollins - Well, For starters, I don't have a partner and i'm not sure if I'm going to have to go into that match alone. But all I know is that I've defeated Brock Lesnar once and I'm sure I can do it again. A win tonight would surely bring me one step closer to be next in line for another title shot and take me right back to being the leader of the revolutionary movement that is Thursday Night Revolt and if Roman Reigns wants to get in the way of that and make me "disappear" well I'll have to take him out too. Later Charly, I got a match to prepare for.

Seth winks at Charly upon leaving the scene. The camera focuses on Charly's uncontrollable smile at the heart throb that is Seth Rollins.

The Rematch II
Kevin Owens vs Randy Orton

Quote :

winner via SIM:

Revolt returns from it's previously aired match to the familiar sight of the backstage robot, Charly Caruso. Standing in the middle of the hallway, she seems to be searching for something. It isn't clear who it is until the cameras picture a familiar face sauntering down the hallway.

Charly Caruso: Roman, a moment of your time?

The former World Heavyweight Champion stops in his tracks, an empty gaze depicted upon his countenance.  

Charly Caruso: Last week in the main event, you lost your opportunity to face Brock Lesnar at Viewer's Choice. What are your thought-

Roman cuts off the monotone interviewer, his eyes now fixated at the camera.  

Roman Reigns: February 1st, 2018. Roman Reigns versus AJ Styles. Had I won the match, I'd have had the opportunity enter a triple threat with Samoa Joe and Randy Orton for an opportunity to become the first ever World Heavyweight Champion. The groundwork was set for Roman Reigns to be crowned Revolt's first ever champion—me, the face of the company. Unfortunately, the jealous delinquent AJ Styles prevented me from achieving the inevitable.

March 8th, 2018. Roman Reigns versus Finn Balor. Winner was destined to go on to face Samoa Joe for the title in singles competition. Another opportunity to achieve what I rightfully deserved and yet, Fergal distracted me enough to cause a draw. Rather than present another rematch, the powers that be decided to make it a triple threat for the title at Broken Promises. Due to distractions, our goal was once again delayed but we made Finn Balor… vanish.

September 6th, 2018. Bobby Roode pins Seth Rollins in a triple threat that would crown him the newly appointed number one contender for a title I never lost…

You know what all of those occurrences have in common? Those opportunities were squandered and ruined by forces outside of my control. Seth Rollins inserted himself where he didn’t belong and cost me an opportunity at something I never lost. Not only did I have that match won but history would’ve repeated itself at Viewer’s Choices crowning me a two time World Heavyweight Champion but Seth Rollins is so used to laying on his back that he cost me an opportunity.  

No one cares about the Asian referee, no one cares about the authority, no one cares about your idiotic pandering. What people care about is you costing Roman Reigns the match! Me! Someone who children look up to, someone who women want to be with, and who young men aspire to be! Roman Reigns—the king of the fucking mountain! Not the vulture Seth Rollins who couldn’t amount to anything on Fury and sure as hell couldn’t amount to shit on my show! So if you’re watching this Seth, I’m going to do what I did to Finn Balor. I’m going to do to you what I’ve done to others in the past… We’re going to make you disappear.

An irate and demented Reigns stares at the camera with ill intentions depicted upon his visage. Reminiscent of a murder in films, he glares at the camera until it eventually fades to black.

Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns both stand in the ring as they await The Architect, Seth Rollins. “Burn it down” is heard popping the fans in attendance as Seth walks out from behind the curtain. Much speculation surrounds Rollins and who his partner will be. Seth Rollins has everyone's attention as he begins to speak into a microphone he walked out with.

Seth Rollins: Now I know there's been a lot of speculation a lot of rumors as to who my partner will be tonight. I haven't been able to find a partner backstage. Surely I can't take on both Roman and Brock alone. So I had to look elsewhere. I went down to the Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility in San Diego. There was a special someone there who didn't take much convincing once I told him he could get his hands on you, Brock. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome back ‘The Glorious One’ BOBBY ROOOODE!

Loud police sirens are heard blaring through the pa system. The titantron shows a police car speeding into the area. The car zooms past Triple H in the parking lot area nearly hitting him. This causes Hunter to spill his coffee all over his shirt. He becomes irate once he comes to the realization of who's driving the car letting out a loud “BOBBBBYYYYY”. The car then pulls up on the side of the entrance ramp. Roode exits the car and stands on top of it. He nods his head with a smirk on his face before throwing his hands in the air and shouting “GLORIOUS” as the fans do it with him.

Bobby Roode hops off the car and joins Rollins on the top of the ramp. Seth passes Roode the microphone so he can get a few things off his chest.

Bobby Roode: You know, spending the last hundred and sixty eight hours in a prison cell gives a man a lot of time to think. Every single  second I spent in that cell, I thought of what I'd do to you. All the pain I'd inflict. They'd have to lock my ass up again!  We all knew you were in bed with The Authority. Just didn't know how affiliated you truly were, Brock Lesnar. So affiliated in fact you had your buddies in suits use their connections to gather up some crooked cops and try to put me away so long that I'd never step foot in a wrestling ring again for as long as I lived. Obviously, that plan backfired. With the best lawyers money can buy, they got me off the hook just in time for our championship match at Viewers Choice. I couldn't wait for Viewers Choice to get my hands on you. When I heard Seth needed a partner, I knew this was my chance to get my payback early. So I did what any rational man would do. I broke out of prison a week before my release date to come and beat your ass down!

Brock motions for The Glorious One to come down to the ring. Even mouthing the words “Come down here, bitch”. Roman Reigns keeps his usual cool calm demeanor just starting down the duo as they march down to the ring. Both Rollins and Roode slide into the ring and get in the faces of Reigns and Lesnar. All four men have an intense stare down before a referee runs down the ring. Both teams take opposing corners of the ring while the referee calls for the bell starting the match.

A War of Ego's
Seth Rollins & Bobby Roode vs Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns

Quote :

click to reveal winner:

The epic tag team match comes to a conclusion with the World Heavyweight Champion getting himself a win against Seth Rollins. Doused in sweat but with a smug expression upon his face, he ascends from his knelt position on the ground only to be attacked by an escaped Bobby Roode. The crowd welcomes this rightful attack with an abundance of cheers. Bobby strikes Lesnar several times until his back presses against the ropes, he is then met with a clothesline that sends him outside.

Byron Saxton: Looks like it ain’t over for these too!

Tom Philip: I don’t think these two even cared for the match in the first place! Roode wants a piece of Lesnar!  

It wasn’t over at all for Bobby slithers out of the ring and darts straight for an exhausted yet still conscious Lesnar. The two trade blows with one another, irish whipping each other towards equipment and barricades in an all out frenzy. Going up the ramp, the two eventually continue their brawl all the way backstage where security and officials try to break things up.

But to no avail, the two pry them away with ease and continue to assault one another—the hatred for one another fueling their actions.

Maruo Ranollo: WOAH. WOAH. WATCH OUT!

The cameras cut the backstage feed and return to the arena where we see Roman Reigns breaking apart the cover of the announce table and Seth Rollins at his feet. Clearly angered by his response to the interview from earlier, the Samoan was unsatisfied by the win—clearly he wanted more. With the table cleared, Reigns takes a hold of Seth’s hair and slams his head repeatedly against the surface of the table. Completely lifeless, he evidently hoists him up and positions him for a crucifix powerbomb. The crowd watches in awe as Reigns slams down Seth hard on the table where it breaks with a sickening thud. Seth’s body flops, twists and turns in pain while Roman looks on with a deranged expression on his face.

Now met with a sea of boo’s Roman Reigns stands over his former brother, raising his hand to taunt the hostile crowd. The nightmare has just begun but does it end at Viewer's Choice?

Thursday Night Revolt.
PWG Inc. 2018 ©
Team Revolt Productions.

Back to top Go down

September 13th, 2018 REVOLT
Page 1 of 1